<wiggy> bwah, vodka in my mouse

tech / sci.math / Re: Archimedes "psychoceramic" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

SubjectAuthor
* Eternal?mitchr...@gmail.com
+* Re: Eternal?Archimedes Plutonium
|`* Re: Eternal?mitchr...@gmail.com
| `* Re: Eternal?Archimedes Plutonium
|  `* Re: Eternal?mitchr...@gmail.com
|   +- Re: Eternal?Archimedes Plutonium
|   `* Re: Eternal?Volney
|    +* Re: Eternal?Archimedes Plutonium
|    |`* Re: Archimedes "psychoceramic" Plutonium flunked the math test of aVolney
|    | `- Re: Archimedes "psychoceramic" Plutonium flunked the math test of aEvenezer Nigro
|    `* Re: Eternal?Chris M. Thomasson
|     `* Re: Eternal?mitchr...@gmail.com
|      `- Re: Eternal?Chris M. Thomasson
+- Re: Eternal?Archimedes Plutonium
+- Re: Eternal?Archimedes Plutonium
+- RE: Eternal?Earle Jones
+- RE: Eternal?Earle Jones
`- Re: Eternal?Archimedes Plutonium

1
Eternal?

<d8bbc413-aedc-498d-8680-92a72e9c0ad7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132940&group=sci.math#132940

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 10:11:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Eternal?
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 17:11 UTC

it is even for mathematical time...
There was an absolute beginning
of eternally expanding hypersphere
universe.

Mitchell Raemsch

Re: Eternal?

<2de66a58-e867-45fa-a6f0-efe06b94284cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132942&group=sci.math#132942

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 10:32:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Eternal?
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 17:32 UTC

Xi masses troops on Russian border to take back Outer Manchuria. If you do not know the history, Russia stole Outer Manchuria and Vladivostok from China.

MitchR, is this the same Baby Xi, surrounded by concubines in the reeds and meadows of Haishenwai?

███۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
Radio Wave & Laser Rifle to shoot down GLONASS and BeiDou satellites

Xi masses troops on Russian border to take back Outer Manchuria. If you do not know the history, Russia stole Outer Manchuria and Vladivostok from China.

While Putin is too busy with his personal war, Xi thinks time is ripe to get back what belongs to China in the first place. OUTER MANCHURIA and especially Vladivostok.

Xi gives the Chinese people a Christmas gift--- Outer Manchuria-- the beloved Old China

I am not positive we can take out GLONASS and BeiDou from ground based radio and microwaves and laser waves, even jamming.

But I am certain that we can put a satellite in orbit that is a wrecking ramming satellite that does take out GLONASS and BeiDou. I am certain of this because several countries have robotic satellites that maintenance their fleet of satellites. And to this end, we need such a wrecking ball satellite immediately up there.

[Note, graphics found in sci.physics when Nomen Nescio used to spam sci.physics with a fake FAQ.]

███۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...
Satellite RIFLE to shoot down GLONASS, Iran,and BeiDou satellites.
Hooray

Hooray!! End the Ukraine war

Easiest way to end the Ukraine invasion by Russia, start felling GLONASS satellites, fell them directly with radar laser pulses or jam them to fall.

Now I thought GLONASS Russian satellites numbered in the thousands, for the Internet is lousy on this question of how many satellites, for recently BBC was vague with a estimate of 600 satellites, yet another web site said 42,000. But apparently only 24 are operational for GLONASS. And my take on this is that satellites are precarious vessels and easily for something to go wrong and be inoperative. All the better to look for flaws in engineering to down all 24 GLONASS Russian satellites.

So, easy easy Achilles tendon in all of the Russian ICBM military strategy, for knock out the 24 and you in a sense, knock out the entire Russian ICBM arsenal, for they no longer have any navigation.

And if the West is on its top shape and form in technology, we want the West Scientists to figure out how to intercept the Russian ICBM and cause it to fall upon Russia and explode upon Russia.

Get the best electronics and electrical engineers of the West to figure out how to cause all Russian launched and Chinese launched ICBMs to explode on home territory.

Caveat: if the West can do it, mind you, the Chinese and Russians will want to steal those secrets from the West and that should never be allowed--Ultimate Top Secret classification that not even a punk weirdo president like Trump cannot see, nor mention to him for he would likely sell it for a golf course in some foreign enemy country.

Google search reveals
24+
GLONASS (Globalnaya Navigazionnaya Sputnikovaya Sistema, or Global Navigation Satellite System) is a global GNSS owned and operated by the Russian Federation. The fully operational system consists of 24+ satellites.Oct 19, 2021

Other Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) - GPS.govhttps://www.gps.gov › systems › gnss
About featured snippets

Feedback
People also ask
How many satellites are in the GLONASS?
As of 15 October 2022, 143 GLONASS navigation satellites have been launched, of which 131 reached the correct orbit and 24 are currently operational.

List of GLONASS satellites - Wikipediahttps://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › List_of_GLONASS_sa...
Search for: How many satellites are in the GLONASS?
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Nov 5, 2022, 11:02:21 PM
to Plutonium Atom Universe
███۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
Radio Wave--Laser Rifle felling BeiDou satellites

From what I gather on internet, Russia has 24 satellites in operation while BeiDou China has 35.
> ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
> I███████████████████].
> ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...
Radio Wave-- LASER RIFLE to shoot down the premier BeiDou satellite.
Ending the dumb and stupid petty dictators launching rockets from North Korea.

It is respectfully request help from engineers in Japan to help fell the BeiDou satellites that navigate the illegal North Korea launches.

--- quoting Wikipedia ---
The BeiDou Navigation Satellite System (BDS; Chinese: 北斗卫星导航系统; pinyin: Běidǒu Wèixīng Dǎoháng Xìtǒng) is a Chinese satellite navigation system. It consists of two separate satellite constellations. The first BeiDou system, officially called the BeiDou Satellite Navigation Experimental System and also known as BeiDou-1, consisted of three satellites which, beginning in 2000, offered limited coverage and navigation services, mainly for users in China and neighboring regions. BeiDou-1 was decommissioned at the end of 2012. The second generation of the system, officially called the BeiDou Navigation Satellite System (BDS) and also known as COMPASS or BeiDou-2, became operational in China in December 2011 with a partial constellation of 10 satellites in orbit. Since December 2012, it has been offering services to customers in the Asia-Pacific region.

In 2015, China launched the third generation BeiDou system (BeiDou-3) for global coverage. The first BDS-3 satellite was launched on 30 March 2015. On 27 December 2018, BeiDou Navigation Satellite System started providing global services. The 35th and the final satellite of BDS-3 was launched into orbit on 23 June 2020. It was said in 2016 that BeiDou-3 will reach millimeter-level accuracy (with post-processing). On 23 June 2020, the final BeiDou satellite was successfully launched, the launch of the 55th satellite in the Beidou family. The third iteration of the Beidou Navigation Satellite System provides full global coverage for timing and navigation, offering an alternative to Russia's GLONASS, the European Galileo positioning system, and the US's GPS.

According to China Daily, in 2015, fifteen years after the satellite system was launched, it was generating a turnover of $31.5 billion per annum for major companies such as China Aerospace Science and Industry Corporation, AutoNavi Holdings Ltd., and China North Industries Group Corp. The industry has grown an average of over 20% in value annually to reach $64 billion in 2020 according to Xinhua citing data.

Domestic industry reports forecast the satellite navigation service market output value, directly generated and driven by the Beidou system, will be worth 1 trillion yuan ($156.22 billion) by 2025, and $467 billion by 2035.

Archimedes Plutonium
Nov 5, 2022, 11:20:20 PM
to Plutonium Atom Universe
███۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
Radio Wave--Laser Rifle felling Iran satellites

> From what I gather on internet, Russia has 24 satellites in operation while BeiDou China has 35, that would indicate Iran has but a few satellites.
> > ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
> > I███████████████████].
> > ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...
> Radio Wave-- LASER RIFLE to shoot down the premier BeiDou satellite.
> Ending the dumb and stupid petty dictator sending drones to Russia to down Ukraine power utility electric lines.

How many of the Iran satellites are used in drones destroying Ukraine electric grid. We should immediately fell those satellites.

--- quoting Wikipedia on Iran satellites ---
On 22 April 2020, Iran successfully launched "Noor" (Farsi for "Light"), a military satellite, into a 426 x 444 km / 59.8° orbit.

On 8 March 2022, Iran reportedly sent its second “Nour-2” military satellite into 500 km orbit.[55][56]
The Khayyam, a high resolution imaging satellite, was successfully launched into orbit by a Russian Soyuz rocket on 9 August 2022
Unlaunched satellites
Nahid (1), satellite with folding solar panels.
Toloo, is the first of a new generation of reconnaissance satellites being built by Iran Electronics Industries with SIGINT capabilities. It will be launched by a Simorgh.
Nasir 1, Iran's indigenously designed satellite navigation system (SAT NAV) has been manufactured to find the precise locations of satellites moving in orbit.

Zohreh, is a geosynchronous communication satellite which was originally proposed before the Revolution in the 1970s as part of a joint Indian-Iranian project of four Iranian satellites to be launched by the then upcoming NASA Space Shuttles. Iran had also negotiated with France to build and launch the satellites but the project never materialized. In 2005, Iran negotiated with Russia to build and launch the first Zohreh satellite under an agreement worth $132 million with the satellite launch date stipulated as 2007–2008. The new agreement had followed the earlier failed negotiations with Russia in 2003 when Russia cancelled the project under US pressures.
Ekvator, a geosynchronous communications satellite built by ISS Reshetnev for Iran in a continuation of previous Russia-Iran space cooperation efforts.. As of October 2022, Ekvator is expected to be launched on a Proton-M rocket in early 2024.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Eternal?

<a8e1e21f-b172-4c16-a9da-f072be1816adn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132947&group=sci.math#132947

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 11:03:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 18:03 UTC

On Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 10:32:55 AM UTC-7, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> [...]
>

> > > ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
> > > I███████████████████].
> > > ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...
>
> Radio Wave-- LASER RIFLE to shoot down the 3 North Korean satellites.
>

> Ending the dumb and stupid petty dictator with his endless illegal missile launches. Launches that do nothing of good for anyone. Not even the idiot petty dictator.
>
> Internet search reveals 3 satellites for North Korea. I suspect though, that North Korea launches Chinese missiles and uses BeiDou satellites.
>
> Kwangmyongsong -4
>
> Kwangmyongsong -3
>
> Kwangmyongsong -2
>
> Knock all 3 satellites out with the radio-Laser Wave gun. And that will put an end to the petty dictators toys.
>
> Asking for help from Japan in assistance.

<5281187e-d47d-4a9a-b50b-43d40b1c683cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132949&group=sci.math#132949

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 11:40:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 18:40 UTC

MitchR is Haishenwai eternal for Xi and the Chinese Communist party?

<e218d793-4926-4c3d-8602-c7183799e1e5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132950&group=sci.math#132950

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 11:45:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 18:45 UTC

On Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 11:40:33 AM UTC-7, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> [...]
> > > to Plutonium Atom Universe
> > > ███۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
> > > Radio Wave--Laser Rifle felling North Korean satellites

> > > Radio Wave-- LASER RIFLE to shoot down the 3 North Korean satellites.
> > >

> > > Ending the dumb and stupid petty dictator with his endless illegal missile launches. Launches that do nothing of good for anyone. Not even the idiot petty dictator.
> > >
> > > Internet search reveals 3 satellites for North Korea. I suspect though, that North Korea launches Chinese missiles and uses BeiDou satellites.
> > >
> > > Kwangmyongsong -4
> > >
> > > Kwangmyongsong -3
> > >
> > > Kwangmyongsong -2
> > >
> > > Knock all 3 satellites out with the radio-Laser Wave gun. And that will put an end to the petty dictators toys.
> > >
> > > Asking for help from Japan in assistance.
> >
> > Two Ellipses are eternal. cylinder and conic...
> > hyperbola does not manifest as a real world curve.

<3079046e-7b55-4133-826a-d01d7b8dc371n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132953&group=sci.math#132953

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 11:56:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 18:56 UTC

Beijing▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ mushroom cloud, Xi as Putin's stooge when Russia vaporizes Shanghai with its RS-28 Sarmat "Satan II", all because Xi was too dumb to realize you can never trust an insane person

Mitch is a Sarmat -- is it eternal

Wuhan▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ mushroom cloud, Xi as Putin's stooge when Russia vaporizes Shanghai with its RS-28 Sarmat "Satan II", all because Xi was too dumb to realize you can never trust an insane person

On Tuesday, July 30, 2019 at 12:45:05 PM UTC-5, peteolcott wrote:
> When I correct the errors of the foundation of math in a math group
> this is bloody well not frigging spam.

Pete Olcott on "bloody well not friggin spam". Exactly what AP was saying that if you cannot correct Boole-Jevons Logic before using it, then everything you discuss in Logic is worthless spam-- eh.

> [...]
> >> $$$$ ^"
> >> $$$$b ..eeeed$$$$$$$$eeee...
> >> *$$$$b. .ze$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$be..
> >> '$$$$$$bee..e$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$bc
> >> 3$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$c
> >> "*$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$r
> >> ^""""$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$e.. P
> >> "$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$bee.z@"
> >> ^*$$$$$$$$*""" """"**$$$$$$$$$$$$$"
> >> ^"*$$$" ""*$$$$$$*"
> >> ""**eeec............eee@**"" Gilo94'
> >> """"""""""""""
> >> z$
> >> z$$F
> >> d$$$
> >> $$$$$
> >> J$$$$$
> >> $$$$$$
> >> .$$$$$$
> >> $$$$$$$b
> >> $$$$$$$$$c
> >> J$$$$$$$$$$$c
> >> $$$$ "$$$$$$$$$.
> >> $$$$P "*$$$$$" .ze$$$$$bc
> >> .$$$$F z$$$$$$$$$$$$$b
> >> $$$$$ .e$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
> >> $$$$$ z$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$""$$$$
> >> 4$$$$$F .$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$r
> >> $$$$$$$ z$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
> >> $$$$$$$c e$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
> >> '$$$$$$$c .d$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
> >> $$$$$$$$b d$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
> >> *$$$$$$$$r d$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
> >> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Gilo94'
> >>

> >> .-------------'```'----......,,__ _,
> >> \ .-'`'-. -. `\
> >> \ -.o_. _ _,-'`\ |
> >> ``````''--.._.-=-._ .' \ _,,--'` `-._(
> >> (^^^^^^^^`___ '-. | \ __,,,...--' `
> >> ````````` `'--..___\ |`
> >> jgs `-.,'
> >>

> >> Newsgroups: sci.physics and sci.math
> >> Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 07:32:54 -0700 (PDT)
> >> Subject: why we especially need whales to exist //SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH,
> >> series 2, 2019
> >> From: Archimedes Plutonium <plutonium...@gmail.com>
> >>
> >> why the whales are so important for the oceans-- isomers of CO2 //SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, series 2, 2019
> >>
> >> Chemistry of carbon dioxide in Old Chemistry thought that CO2 from fossil fuel burning is the same CO2 that animals and plants breathe in and breathe out.
> >>
> >> Old Chemistry is wrong, for the CO2 that living organisms need to stay alive is a different isomer (the bonding of carbon with two oxygen atoms have different geometries) from the CO2 that is produced through burning.
> >>
> >> The fossil fuel CO2 is a toxic poison to plants and animals.
> >>
> >> So the best CO2 source in the oceans is the large animals. If you remove animals from ocean, and remove enough of them, you kill off the plants of the ocean also. This idea applies on land also. The plants of terrestrial life, need their large animals for Animal-CO2.
> >>
> >> AP
>

> --
> Copyright 2019 Pete Olcott All rights reserved
>
> "Great spirits have always encountered violent
> opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein

order to regain back the stolen Old China.

> > _Xi has 1,000 divisions on Vladivostok border ready to swoop in and reclaim the stolen land of Outer Manchuria. See reconnaissance photo above of 1,000 divisions.
> >
> > NATO and the West has just two good options here, for Putin should have been removed in 2006 with Litvinenko poisoning. Now the insane Putin can poison the entire world with a nuclear war. Putin needed to go in 2006, for insanity just gets worse and worse.
> >
> > Either
> > (1) give Ukraine drones to knock out electric power in Moscow and beyond
> > Or
> > (2) give Ukraine NATO membership and tell Russia to clear out in a week or NATO forces go in and clear them out.
> >
> > Of course, every day Putin and Russia needs reminding that if he presses nuclear buttons or nuclear bomb on Ukraine that Russia will be a nuclear ash pile before the day is out.
> >
> > What should have been done in 2006, unfortunately that delay to 2022. Same can be said of Hitler-- he should have been removed in the early 1930s before his insanity got going.
> >
> > & wrote:
> > > _And as the Baby Xi grew up from the rice paddies and reeds of Outer
> > > Manchuria, stolen by the Naxi and Zani Dictator Putin in Moscow, Xi
> > > learned in school in chemical engineering that Taiwan was 1/28 the size
> > > of Outer Manchuria, Emperor Qing's homeland, now occupied by homeless Russians drinking vodka, as Putin bombs Ukraine. And the nascent Xi orders
> > > 1,000 divisions to the Outer Manchuria border to regain back the stolen

> > > 2> If Putin pushes nuclear buttons, he drags down China along with Russia into a nuclear ash waste pile, and this means Xi is a inferior junior partner to Putin. Putin will drag down Xi's China, never the reverse.
> > > >
> > > 2> So, one can look at the present situation on Earth and ask several logical questions about the 2 dictators of Putin's Russia and China's Xi.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Eternal?

<u2cn0h$1o6e5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132976&group=sci.math#132976

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 22:35:01 -0400
 by: Volney - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 02:35 UTC

On 4/26/2023 2:45 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 11:40:33 AM UTC-7, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>> MitchR is Haishenwai eternal for Xi and the Chinese Communist party?

>>> Two Ellipses are eternal. cylinder and conic...
>>> hyperbola does not manifest as a real world curve.
>
> hyperbola is not for motion but could be used by art...

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Eternal?

<e5bb2e08-7ba8-43fc-9ae0-35b710c82189n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132987&group=sci.math#132987

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 21:25:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 04:25 UTC

Beijing,Moscow▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ mushroom cloud, Xi as Putin's stooge when Russia vaporizes Shanghai with its RS-28 Sarmat "Satan II", all because Xi was too dumb to realize you can never trust an insane person
Kibo aka Moroney aka Volney
On Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 9:35:06 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> On 4/26/2023 2:45 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

Kibo, what is the translation in Russian and Chinese of your word Kook???

Russian = "chudak"

Chinese = "Fengzi"

Now starting with chudak to English = weirdo

Now starting with Fengzi to English = madman

<u2db2t$1r62j$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=132997&group=sci.math#132997

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 01:17:32 -0700
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 08:17 UTC

On 4/26/2023 7:35 PM, Volney wrote:
> On 4/26/2023 2:45 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 11:40:33 AM UTC-7, Archimedes
>>[...]
> Kꙭkfight!!!!!

ROFL!!! :^D

Re: Eternal?

<8e0ebf28-7b92-4cf3-bf06-adaafca6315en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133024&group=sci.math#133024

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 11:54:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: mitchrae...@gmail.com (mitchr...@gmail.com)
 by: mitchr...@gmail.com - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 18:54 UTC

Eternal no quantity is the subtraction operation limit.
All the rest is just an overshoot.

Re: Eternal?

<9ea74d2e-004b-4f42-a283-23de4397e4a6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133029&group=sci.math#133029

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 12:04:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 19:04 UTC

<u2el94$22kgh$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133033&group=sci.math#133033

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 13:17:39 -0700
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 20:17 UTC

On 4/27/2023 11:54 AM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> Eternal no quantity is the subtraction operation limit.
> All the rest is just an overshoot.

What does this mean to you:

abs(cos(pi)) = sin(pi/2)

?

Re: Archimedes "psychoceramic" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<u2euma$243ar$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133042&group=sci.math#133042

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "psychoceramic" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 18:58:21 -0400
 by: Volney - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 22:58 UTC

Hagfish of Math and Slime Eel of Physics Archimedes "struggling for
relevance" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded:

> Kibo, what is the translation in Russian and Chinese of your word Kook???

I believe it is архимед плутоний in Russian and 阿基米德钚 in Chinese.

Re: Eternal?

<f2a65ba1-0e49-4ce0-8910-f4e9955318a5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133050&group=sci.math#133050

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 18:00:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 28 Apr 2023 01:00 UTC

<9EF2M.2788218$vBI8.1327989@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133057&group=sci.math#133057

Newsgroups: sci.math
From: earle.jo...@comcast.net (Earle Jones)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 01:51:01 GMT
 by: Earle Jones - Fri, 28 Apr 2023 01:51 UTC

On Wed Apr 26 10:11:55 2023 "mitchr...@gmail.com" wrote:
> it is even for mathematical time...
> There was an absolute beginning
> of eternally expanding hypersphere
> universe.
>
> Mitchell Raemsch
* Mitchell: I think you are a poet.

earle
*

RE: Eternal?

<PFF2M.2410563$iS99.1083316@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133058&group=sci.math#133058

Newsgroups: sci.math
From: earle.jo...@comcast.net (Earle Jones)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 01:52:47 GMT
 by: Earle Jones - Fri, 28 Apr 2023 01:52 UTC

On Wed Apr 26 10:11:55 2023 "mitchr...@gmail.com" wrote:
> it is even for mathematical time...
> There was an absolute beginning
> of eternally expanding hypersphere
> universe.
>
> Mitchell Raemsch
* I suggest that you read the postings of Mitchell Raemsch, not as science, but as poetry.

earle
*

Re: Eternal?

<bc5e2304-7274-4b36-b316-19b2da206eb2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133060&group=sci.math#133060

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 19:37:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 28 Apr 2023 02:37 UTC

<u2h9ih$2isvn$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133145&group=sci.math#133145

From: veo...@rnigeern.ne (Evenezer Nigro)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
lifetime-generation test
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 20:16:18 -0000 (UTC)
W1SWRnoXpcF7zIfPFggOR89+1ESgXQJFZDQuBQQZNDNkzluYtstGuMWnuRvbyPW
W6qBSQyvZKgDYaxkFttmIOtBqeKEqq5KyXdlPjOHnK9lKpqEHtv1RsDpwclpoeP
+rhQEzhAWwnyaGaKH7eCT0ie3AgnTlUxtBpcw7qkLxS63G+OY9Cx6D6XIDOhXGL
i5Vn9GzX+BEugDr9uFSkz6gb/uyS6vH3NZgUml36I5Nf7nKcY5sP4z3/+ihckRf
w/R25QHaU5vzsesTzD58ypSP9W/8GRFyt1g9IP8kAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
 by: Evenezer Nigro - Fri, 28 Apr 2023 20:16 UTC

Volney wrote:

> Hagfish of Math and Slime Eel of Physics Archimedes "struggling for
> relevance" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded:
>
>> Kibo, what is the translation in Russian and Chinese of your word
>> Kook???
>
> I believe it is архимед плутоний in Russian and 阿基米德钚 in Chinese.

you too, suck my tongue.