Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 01:19:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Excellent video of bipedal hominids
From: daud.de...@gmail.com (DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves)
 by: DD'eDeN aka not - Fri, 8 Apr 2022 08:19 UTC

On Monday, December 7, 2020 at 4:48:59 PM UTC-5, DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves wrote:
> On Monday, December 7, 2020 at 3:14:50 PM UTC-5, Mario Petrinovic wrote:

> > > Canopy theory is heavily just-so and less parsimonious than forest-floor dwellings. Why bother making a handaxe when a plain rock will do 90% the same thing with 1% the effort? Sleeping on huge tree platforms? No, just bowls to secure babies, domes to shield.
> > >
> > Lol, I just wanted to say something similar. Pure just-so story.
> Yeah, and why do they call it terrarboreal, since it is arboreal canopy with almost no terrestrial? Need more evidence and logic to support this hypothesis.

Tarsier locomotion at 10 minutes
See this Sulawesi video, both fishing for huge swordfish and at 9:30 to see tarsier leaping like a lemur and climbing like an ape: https://www.youtube..com/watch?v=p3bWxe9RuOk&t=626s

> --
> DD ~ David ~ Da'ud ~ Diode ~ ∆^¥°∆
> Attachments area
> Preview YouTube video JEJAK PETUALANG | RONA ALAM SULAWESI UTARA (11/09/19) Part 1

interests / sci.anthropology.paleo / Re: Excellent video of bipedal hominids