Gravity brings me down.

tech / sci.math / Re: Kibo Parry M sickfuck stalker along with his Dunning Kruger sickfuck psychologists who guide Kibo// Kibo claims that Ruth Charney, Dr. Panchanathan, Andrew Wiles, Terence Tao, Sheldon Glashow never had a single truth in their entire life, says Ki

SubjectAuthor
* Kibo Parry M sickfuck stalker along with his Dunning Kruger sickfuckArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: Kibo Parry M sickfuck stalker along with his Dunning KrugerHerp Derpington
|+- Re: Kibo Parry M sickfuck stalker along with his Dunning KrugerArchimedes Plutonium
|+- ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Who's Identity Is A Very Big Secret
|`* Re: Kibo Parry M sickfuck stalker along with his Dunning KrugerArchimedes Plutonium
| `- Re: Kibo Parry M sickfuck stalker along with his Dunning KrugerArchimedes Plutonium
`* Subject:Re: Archimedes "spamming fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the mathMichael Moroney
 `- Re: Subject:Re: Archimedes "spamming fuckdog" Plutonium flunked theAugǝl

1
Kibo Parry M sickfuck stalker along with his Dunning Kruger sickfuck psychologists who guide Kibo// Kibo claims that Ruth Charney, Dr. Panchanathan, Andrew Wiles, Terence Tao, Sheldon Glashow never had a single truth in their entire life, says Kibo

<81627c29-5d91-48aa-b1ab-c66663210e70n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122883&group=sci.math#122883

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 16:32:01 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Kibo Parry M sickfuck stalker along with his Dunning Kruger sickfuck
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 00:32 UTC

Kibo says "has always been wrong," Kibo, you mean Dr.Panchanathan, Ruth Charney, Sheldon Glashow never had anything correct in their entire life???

On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 5:10:15 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On 12/31/2022 2:23 AM, bwr fml wrote:
> > Let's skip most of what you have thought about and get to the real issue:
> You were the one who told me that trying to set Plutonium straight was
> about as productive as farting into a windstorm. Apply that to yourself.
>
> Plutonium never did seem to understand many of the basics of physics. In
> this case orders of magnitude, comparisons to what we can do. The
> biggest nuke ever detonated was the Soviet Union's "Tsar Bomba", at
> about 66 megatons TNT. It blew out windows a couple hundred km away. You
> calculate 8*10^17 megatons of TNT. More than 10^16 the power!
>
> While Plutonium has always been wrong, he appears to be losing it with
> some of the absurdities he thinks is reasonable/possible. Like crashing
> the moon into the earth???? WTF. I think the dinosaur asteroid was
> estimated to be 10 miles diameter or something like that. What's the
> diameter of the moon? Hahahaha!!!! And "somehow" that would gently move
> the earth to a Mars-like orbit?
>
> Speaking of reorbiting planets, did you ever hear of a crackpot named
> Alexander Abian? He was an infamous crank of sci.physics/sci.astro
> about 25-30 years ago. He kept telling us we just HAD TO blow up the
> moon, and REORBIT Venus into an Earth-like orbit! So either the ghost of
> Abian (he died around 2000 if I recall) has taken over Plutonium's
> account, Plutonium has channeled Abian or summoned him from the dead, or
> somehow mental degradation follows similar paths where they become so
> far out of touch that reorbiting planets to them is as easy as getting a
> bulldozer to move a big rock, or something...
>
> What's really bizarre about Abian is that he was a retired math
> professor, and even when he was ranting how we MUST blow up the moon and
> we MUST reorbit Venus, he was posting to sci.math with complex answers
> to people's question, and despite being completely unaware of things
> like orders of magnitudes of energy in physics, he could still kick the
> ass of anyone currently posting to sci.math in a math related topic. So
> WEIRD!
>
> Anyway, check out his ancient posts in both physics and math. Very
> interesting!
>
> [snip hopeless effort of educating Plutonium]
>
> Some quotes:
>
> Plutonium:
> > I aim and am determined to save our Planet Earth, alongside the Moon, and move them both near a orbit of Mars!!!!
> Alexander Abian, circa 1993:
>
> > VENUS MUST BE GIVEN A NEAR EARTH-LIKE ORBIT TO BECOME A BORN AGAIN EARTH

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney stalks "AnalButtfuckManure Attacks" Dartmouth's Philip J. Hanlon, Stanford's Marc Tessier-Lavigne with his 10 OR 6 = 16; his ellipse a conic when it never was; his proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV when in truth..
by Professor Wordsmith Aug 14, 2020, 11:07:05 AM

Re: ...although Kibo _universally regarded_ as having more physics intelligence in his shit streaked underwear than in the entire brain of Todd B Smith - Earle Jones's Stanford's math and physics dept combined
by Adolpho the Sarcastic Rooftop Monkey
Apr 10, 2021, 3:20:20 PM

Re: fuckdog boston's Kibo Parry Moroney subhuman *stalkers* Betsy DeVos, NSF Dr. Panchanathan, barry shein's world std paying how much to stalk AP? Subhuman Kibo Parry Moroney says freedom of speech means freedom to stalk, liar, cheat, steal, ,,,,
by Hewitt Buettner

Oct 10, 2020, 2:55:48 PM

Re: Spamming fuckdog Kibo Parry Moroney says fire Stanford's Alexander Fetter, John Lipa, William Little, Douglas Osheroff, David Ritson, H. Alan Schwettman, John Turneaure, Robert Wagoner, Stanley Wojcicki, Mason Yearian rather than let them brainwash o
by
Richard Cranium

Jan 24, 2021, 3:01:28 PM

Re: 1Kibo Parry Moroney says Analbuttfuckmanure MIT, William Bertozzi, Robert Birgeneau, Hale Bradt, Bernard Burke, George Clark , Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins , Paul Joss, Vera Kistiakowsky, Earle Lomon, Irwin Pless, Paul Schechter...
by Hoofington P. McSnort Aug 26, 2020, 6:58:48 PM

Re: Kibo Parry M on Cynthia Barnhart and why MIT is a propaganda camp not a school of higher education.
by Michael Moroney Jun 27, 2021, 3:49 PM

Moroney says autism // Jeffrey Goldstone, Thomas Greytak, Lee Grodzins//never realizing Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
3/4/18
By Michael Moroney

Re: Autism..says Moroney //Jacob Barandes, Howard Berg, Michael Brenner//realizing Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
by
Michael Moroney Feb 26, 2018, 11:29:08 PM

Re: Vincent Meunier,Donald Schwendeman, Rensselaer Polytechnic, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek,kibo Moroney Parry is the reason RPI failed ellipse is like Kibo fails with 938 is 12% short of 945
by Allen Walker Apr 13, 2019, 2:04:32 PM

Cornell a sicko school? Re: Cornell Univ like Christensen, an education parasite //with their 3 OR 2= 5 while their 3 AND 2 = 1, embracing the contradiction Either..Or..Or..Both
by Michael Moroney Jan 18, 2019, 4:59:49 PM

Re: Drs.Benedict Gross, Joseph Harris of Harvard, are you as dumb as Moroney never realizing the Real Electron=muon, Real Proton=840MeV,monopole=.5MeV // 12 proofs below
by Michael Moroney Jan 2, 2018, 11:15:07 AM

Re: Drs.Hugh Woodin,Horng-Tzer Yau of Harvard, never a Picture of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus//are you as dumb as Moroney//your students deserve better
by Michael Moroney Dec 29, 2017, 9:04:44 AM

Re: chemistry cannot exist with electron 0.5 to 938 MeV Re: Drs.Thomas Rosenbaum John Schwarz Kip Thorne of CalTech/never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, 0.5MeV = Dirac monopole
by Michael Moroney Jan 25, 2018, 11:36:09 AM

Re: Drs.David Cobden Victor Cook John Cramer of Univ Wash. are you as dumb as Jeff Relf, _...@__.__//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = monopole
by Michael Moroney Jan 14, 2018, 3:19:12 PM

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney on failed physicist Steven Weinberg who cannot entertain the question of which is the real electron of atoms-- is it the muon or the 0.5MeV particle?
by Michael Moroney May 29, 2021, 9:02:21 AM

Re: Cambridge, Harvard, Stanford, MIT, CalTech never does correct Logic, why an unpaid Archimedes Plutonium is doing their work
by Michael Moroney Oct 28, 2017, 11:55:50 PM

Re: the most stupid poster of logic in sci.math for decade-- Dan Christensen, that insane Canadian stalker
by Michael Moroney Dec 24, 2017, 1:15:41 AM

Re: Jeff Relf, Seattle offtopic shithead spammer says Democrats value tortured South Korean Moon Bears at trillions of dollars, while Republicans rather have rats than Moon Bears
By Michael Moroney May 10, 2021

Re: South Korea frees Moon Bears, due to Ayaz apology. Glory to God Almighty, South Korea finally freeing their tortured Moon Bears
I happened to see a video of a moon bear that was freed from a bile farm (in Vietnam). Nice to see,
By Michael Moroney May 9, 2021, 9:48 PM

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney pink slips Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall, Lene Hau,Thomas Hayes, Eric Heller, Jason Hoffman, Jenny Hoffman, Gerald Holton, Paul Horowitz, John Huth, Arthur Jaffe //cannot tell apart muon = real electron and 0.5MeV Dirac monopole...
by Eldridge Art Carpenter Apr 2, 2021, 6:24 AM

Re: fuckdog boston's Kibo Parry Moroney subhuman *stalkers* Betsy DeVos, NSF Dr. Panchanathan, barry shein's world std paying how much to stalk AP? Subhuman Kibo Parry Moroney says freedom of speech means freedom to stalk, liar, cheat, steal, ,,,,
by Hewitt Buettner

Re: Subhuman Kibo Parry Moroney says freedom of speech means freedom to stalk, liar, cheat, steal, kill// Dan Christensen, Uncle Al, NSF Dr. Panchanathan, Dept Educ Betsy DeVos, John Baez, Port563 Gilbert Strang, Barry Shein
by Hewitt Buettner

Re: 1---Kibo Parry Moroney asks, did we ally ourselves correctly in Korea, for it is South Korea that is behaving like a savage evil barbarians to Moon Bears
by Betsy Kibo Moroney Perry DeVos Anal Manure Buttfuck

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says// Dr. Lawrence Bacow, can Harvard stop the Kibo Parry Moroney from his constant insane drumbeat of .... "I ate my brain" .... flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
by Fred Glover

Re: Spamming fuckdog Kibo Parry Moroney says fire Stanford's Alexander Fetter, John Lipa, William Little, Douglas Osheroff, David Ritson, H. Alan Schwettman, John Turneaure, Robert Wagoner, Stanley Wojcicki, Mason Yearian rather than let them brainwash
by Richard Cranium Jan 24, 2021, 3:01:28 PM

Re: Moon Bear contents of Samsung and Hyundai? Is it true kibo Parry Moroney & Nicholas Thompson are investigating how much tortured moon-bear parts are installed in Samsung & Hyundai equipment??
by Herp Derpington

Re: Kibo Parry Moroney says "Oh Mum! Ride-A-Penis Cult!" Stanford's Marc Tessier-Lavigne, CalTech's Thomas Rosenbaum with their 10 OR 6 = 16; their ellipse a conic when it never was; their proton to electron at 938 to 0.5 MeV when in truth it is 840 to..
by Eddie "Fish Basket" Reynolds Jr.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Kibo Parry M sickfuck stalker along with his Dunning Kruger sickfuck psychologists who guide Kibo// Kibo claims that Ruth Charney, Dr. Panchanathan, Andrew Wiles, Terence Tao, Sheldon Glashow never had a single truth in their entire life, says Kibo

<toqo4u$11i2$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122887&group=sci.math#122887

From: her...@derper.net (Herp Derpington)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Kibo Parry M sickfuck stalker along with his Dunning Kruger
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 17:37:33 -0800
 by: Herp Derpington - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 01:37 UTC

On 12/31/2022 4:32 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Kibo says "has always been wrong," Kibo, you mean Dr.Panchanathan, Ruth Charney, Sheldon Glashow never had anything correct in their entire life???

Nuke the gay moon bears while listening to Kenny G play out-of-tune
holiday music.

Re: Kibo Parry M sickfuck stalker along with his Dunning Kruger sickfuck psychologists who guide Kibo// Kibo claims that Ruth Charney, Dr. Panchanathan, Andrew Wiles, Terence Tao, Sheldon Glashow never had a single truth in their entire life, says Ki

<f372fa28-debd-4238-b9d5-9eb043e59d06n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122892&group=sci.math#122892

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 18:51:48 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 02:51 UTC

Kibo, do you mean that Dr.Panchanathan was wrong to be NSF leader, should he have gone into playing computer games??? Or Sheldon Glashow should have gone into baseball for physics is out of his field??

Kibo, you mean when Dr.Panchanathan and Ruth Charney and Sheldon Glashow and Andrew Wiles made breakfast today that it was wrong and never right?

Kibo says "has always been wrong," Kibo, you mean Dr.Panchanathan, Ruth Charney, Sheldon Glashow, Peter Higgs, Andrew Wiles, Terence Tao never had anything correct in their entire life???

Subject:Re: Archimedes "spamming fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<torand$1vv7$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122901&group=sci.math#122901

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Subject:Re: Archimedes "spamming fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math
test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 01:54:41 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 06:54 UTC

Autistic Archimedes Plutonium melts down and repeatedly tards:
> Kibo says "has always been wrong," Kibo, you mean Dr.Panchana

Oh no! Plutonium starts the new year with yet another autism meltdown!
Plutonium really hates it when I point out how he always has been wrong.

Re: Subject:Re: Archimedes "spamming fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<39784820-9097-44e7-8ddc-dc67e1b23b7bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122929&group=sci.math#122929

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 05:42:46 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Subject:Re: Archimedes "spamming fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the
math test of a lifetime-generation test
From: angel000...@mail.ee (Augǝl)
 by: Augǝl - Sun, 1 Jan 2023 13:42 UTC

Who let the dogs out, woof, woof, woof ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojULkWEUsPs

Michael Moroney kirjutas Pühapäev, 1. jaanuar 2023 kl 08:54:45 UTC+2:
> Autistic Archimedes Plutonium melts down and repeatedly tards:
> > Kibo says "has always been wrong," Kibo, you mean Dr.Panchana
>
> Oh no! Plutonium starts the new year with yet another autism meltdown!
> Plutonium really hates it when I point out how he always has been wrong.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

<df4eee61-af99-4d1e-b84b-fe6e33e294f6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=123486&group=sci.math#123486

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2023 16:05:39 -0800 (PST)
Subject: ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
From: angel000...@icloud.com (Who's Identity Is A Very Big Secret)
 by: Who's Identity - Sat, 7 Jan 2023 00:05 UTC

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Re: Kibo Parry M sickfuck stalker along with his Dunning Kruger sickfuck psychologists who guide Kibo// Kibo claims that Ruth Charney, Dr. Panchanathan, Andrew Wiles, Terence Tao, Sheldon Glashow never had a single truth in their entire life, says Ki

<9d94d2af-f63a-457b-b860-d56ed5d46f4en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=123498&group=sci.math#123498

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2023 17:30:07 -0800 (PST)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 7 Jan 2023 01:30 UTC

Kibo Parry (Moron-ey)

██۞██Moscow & Tehran electric blackouts██۞██
Kibo Parry M. is he using bola or javelin short circuit weapons???

On Saturday, December 31, 2022 at 5:10:15 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>has always been wrong

Kibo was Dr. Ruth Charney and AMS always wrong about geometry slant cut of cone is Oval, never ellipse???

On Friday, January 6, 2023 at 6:00:46 PM UTC-6, Who's Identity Is A Very Big Secret wrote:

Kibo, does bow and arrow with aluminum foil streamers tied to arrow, work better than javelin or bola???

Kibo Parry CIA undercover
On Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at 10:26:03 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:

Kibo Parry Moroney in 1997 blows his CIA cover-- to the entire world, mind you---
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
>> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:
> >

> Moscow electric Blackouts██۞██

James Parry dunce in sci.math & sci,physics
On Tuesday, December 20, 2022 at 11:49:40 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Pluto, so you finally tracked down James Parry in Moscow?
>
> But once again, that sentence no verb.
>
> Kibo WAS short circuiting Moscow electricity?
> Kibo WILL BE short circuiting Moscow electricity?
> Kibo PLANS ON short circuiting Moscow electricity?
> Kibo THINKS ABOUT short circuiting Moscow electricity?
>
> ..?
>
> Now that you found Kibo, will you stop pretending that I am Kibo?
> Hopefully he won't be using your aluminum pole idea, otherwise there
> will be an ex-Kibo. As in:
>
> Kibo WAS VAPORIZED WHILE short circuiting Moscow electricity.

Kibo, is Xi aware of the fact that Outer Manchuria is 28 times bigger than Taiwan????

> > And as the Baby Xi grew up from the rice paddies and reeds of Outer Manchuria, stolen by the Naxi and Zani Dictator Putin in Moscow, Xi learned in school in chemical engineering that Taiwan was 1/28 the size of Outer Manchuria, as Putin bombs Ukraine. And the nascent Xi orders 1,000 divisions to the Outer Manchuria border to regain back the stolen Old China.

> Vitaly a freedom fighter in Russia
...............................^
...............................||
...............................||
......................//////// ||
......................|:---[.] ||
.......................|( _J ||
.....................| ^ ( _| ||
.................../ \_____)|| Kibo Parry with fake wig
.................. / _____ \|| Long Aluminum **javelin** to throw to short circuit
...................... | / \ |...||
...................... | | | |...||
.................. \ /\ /\__ | ||
...................... | | \/--- ||
....................... \ \ )....||
.................... | >____||/_____)
.................... \______||____/
.......................... / \
....................... | | ~~
...................... \ \\
..................... \ |\
....................., \ | \
..................... \ | |
..................... | | |
..................... | | |
...................... | / |
..................... |___/____|
..................... (____)____)
==============================
freedom fighter from the tiresome dictator
Yea, the dictator has no power and no hot water, no heat, no electricity for his house, offices.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Putin singing Moscow Rolling Blackouts██۞██ sung by CIA, Mi6, Russian Federation choir spammers "_" from Portugal Spam Auditorium --Rock of Ages, cleft for me

And as the Baby Xi grew up from the rice paddies and reeds of Outer Manchuria, stolen by the Naxi and Zani Dictator Putin in Moscow, Xi learned in school in chemical engineering that Taiwan was 1/28 the size of Outer Manchuria, as Putin bombs Ukraine. And the nascent Xi orders 1,000 divisions to the Outer Manchuria border to regain back the stolen Old China.

Special guest singer Kibo Parry M, science failure turned tap dancer and singer
Kibo ParryM singing Rock of Ages██۞██Moscow rolling blackouts

I bet Earle Jones of Stanford Univ. loves Valoid proofs as he does gummy bears in ellipsoid or ovoid.

Hanoi Cuocco,whodat, Pennino Choir singing from Rolling Black Out St.Petersburg

Chorus: Chairman Xi, Taiwan is only 1/28 the size of Outer Manchuria, yet you let the Russian Nazi Putin steal your 1 million square kilometers of land. Send in 1,000 divisions and get your land back while Russia has an insane dictator.
Xi invades Russia to take back Outer Manchuria with 1,000 divisions to Putin's 1 platoon.

On Thursday, December 15, 2022 at 10:04:07 AM UTC-6, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> So now Chris, this simonross post a few minutes before 3:01:41 was a nazi-boy impersonation post, not the below, and the nazi-boy impersonation was talking about 3 USA ships including a aircraft carrier had been struck by Russian missiles.
>
> Yet now there is no trace of that post.
>
> Any explanation of that post, Chris????

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Kibo Parry M sickfuck stalker along with his Dunning Kruger sickfuck psychologists who guide Kibo// Kibo claims that Ruth Charney, Dr. Panchanathan, Andrew Wiles, Terence Tao, Sheldon Glashow never had a single truth in their entire life, says Ki

<cd341d73-f53b-4b41-945e-3bbe3b6b031fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133212&group=sci.math#133212

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2023 03:26:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 29 Apr 2023 10:26 UTC

Dr. Tao is too stupid to admit slant cut of cone is Oval,..

On Saturday, April 29, 2023 at 2:10:49 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>"Kim Jong Un's minion"
> fails at math and science:
>"mindless fuckdog"
> How can Dr. Tao be a "math moron"

Kibo Parry aka Moroney aka Volney. Answer is simple, run and hide whenever geometry comes up where Dr. Tao is too stupid to admit slant cut of cone is Oval, not the ellipse since a Cone has just 1 axis of symmetry while cyclinder has 2 axes of symmetry where the slant cut is truly a ellipse.