Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2023 13:37:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Fermat status
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 29 Apr 2023 20:37 UTC

Is Fred Jeffries replacing Andrew Wiles Oxford Univ. math failure?? For at least Jeffries can ask the question which is slant cut of cone -- oval or ellipse, while all that Andrew Wiles can do in math is Run Andrew Hide Andrew Wiles the pathetic math geometry failure. Why even, any High School student in England and drop a coin inside a folded up paper cone and see there is only 1 axis of symmetry and the slant cut is a oval, never ellipse.

> [...]
> >
> > Maybe they need to take up Earle Jones offer to wash dishes or pots at Stanford Univ or where ever, for they sure cannot do mathematics.
> > Why are these people failures of Math?? For none can even contemplate these 4 questions.
> >
> > 1) think a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse when it is proven to be a Oval, never the ellipse. For the cone and oval have 1 axis of symmetry, while ellipse has 2.
> > 2) think Boole logic is correct with AND truth table being TFFF when it really is TTTF in order to avoid 2 OR 1 =3 with AND as subtraction
> > 3) can never do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and are too ignorant in math to understand that analysis of something is not proving something in their "limit hornswaggle"
> > 4) too stupid in science to ask the question of physics-- is the 1897 Thomson discovery of a 0.5MeV particle actually the Dirac magnetic monopole and that the muon is the true electron of atoms stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. Showing that Peter Higgs, Sheldon Glashow, Ed Witten, John Baez, Roger Penrose, Arthur B. McDonald are sap-heads when it comes to logical thinking in physics with their do nothing proton, do nothing electron.
> >

> > Is Jim Holt, Virginia Klenk, David Agler, Susanne K. Langer, Gary M. Hardegree, Raymond M. Smullyan,
> > John Venn, William Gustason, Richmond H. Thomason, more of propagandists and belong in "Abnormal Psychology" dept than in the department of logic, like Dan Christensen a laugh a minute logician? Probably because none can admit slant cut in single cone is a Oval, never the ellipse, due to axes of symmetry for cone and oval have 1 while ellipse has 2. Why they cannot even count beyond 1. Yet their minds were never good enough to see the error nor admit to their mistakes. They failed logic so badly they accept Boole's insane AND truth table of TFFF when it is TTTF avoiding the painful 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction. Or is it because none of these logicians has a single marble of logic in their entire brain to realize calculus requires a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, not a "limit analysis" for analysis is like a measurement, not a proving exercise. Analysis does not prove, only adds data and facts, but never is a proof of itself. I analyze things daily, and none of which is a proof. So are all these logicians like what Clutterfreak the propaganda stooge says they are.

I pity all the math students at Oxford Univ under the con-artist Andrew Wiles-- for he has not even the dignity and decency to admit slant cut of cone is never the ellipse-- instead is an oval. And every student of the phony Andrew Wiles can roll up a sheet of paper into a cone and drop a coin inside and prove to themselves that a cone and oval have 1 axes of symmetry, while a ellipse requires 2. Sure, slant cut of cylinder is ellipse, but not cone. And probably the failure of math Andrew Wiles could never begin to do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. For the cad is more interested in fame and fortune than in what is true mathematics.

Actually Roland Dreier in August of 1993 had a full very short proof of FLT, but he just did not recognize it. And of course Andrew Wiles never had a proof of FLT other than his con-art chicanery of a mindless wreck with his fake-proof.

Roland's proof is logically this-- every time you can have A^x + B^y = C^z, then you can break that down into being the addition of 2+2=2x2.

The only mistake Roland made, is that he thought he had to show that 2+2= 2x2 had to be installed into A^3 + B^3 = C^3.

No, Roland, you need not have to install 2+2= 2x2 = 4 into exponent 3, but simply just say there is no N+N+N = NxNxN.

So, just a hoopla of logic, stopped Roland from recognizing he had a proof of Fermat's Last Theorem by August of 1993. Allowing for the con-artist Andrew Wiles to permeate his fake FLT.

Click here to read the complete article