As of next week, passwords will be entered in Morse code.

tech / sci.math / Electronix's Chariots of Fire--Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as thou art Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as thou art Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as you are Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as thou art

SubjectAuthor
* Electronix's Chariots of Fire--Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as thouArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Electronix's Chariots of Fire--Oh Atom Plutonium, as great asMan of Your dreams
 +- Re: Electronix's Chariots of Fire--Oh Atom Plutonium, as great asArchimedes Plutonium
 `- Re: Electronix's Chariots of Fire--Oh Atom Plutonium, as great asArchimedes Plutonium

1
Electronix's Chariots of Fire--Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as thou art Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as thou art Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as you are Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as thou art

<f7cc79bd-4828-4a83-bfd2-78c9e7323767n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133321&group=sci.math#133321

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2023 23:43:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Electronix's Chariots of Fire--Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as thou
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 30 Apr 2023 06:43 UTC

Electronix's Chariots of Fire--Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as you are Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as thou art Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as you are Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as thou art

Is it true, Electronix is a Ukraine musical group?? If so, they captured the best and finest rendition of Chariots of Fire!!!! This says much to the musical heritage of the Ukraine people who are under attack by a vicious Putin's Russia. That the Ukraine people can produce the finest version of Chariots of Fire. Bravo Ukraine!!!!!

12m views Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as you are Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as you are Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as you are Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as you are

Is there a singer alive today who can sing this, for the speed is enormous.

Hymnal : GOD HOW GREAT THOU ART

(music of Chariots or Fire, Electronix, Olympic Themes, 3:29)

Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as you are
Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as you are
Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as you are
Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as you are

How great thou are, are, are, are.
How great thou are, are, are, are.
How great thou are, are, are, are.
How great thou are, are, are, are.

Oh Atom Plutonium, the God that you are
Oh Atom Plutonium, the God that you are
Oh Atom Plutonium, the God that you are
Oh Atom Plutonium, the God that you are

How great thou are, are, are, are.
How great thou are, are, are, are.
How great thou are, are, are, are.
How great thou are, are, are, are.

How beautiful is your world of science
Your science is the world
How beautiful is your world of science
Your science is the world

Oh Atom Plutonium, Great God of Atoms
Atom of Atoms
Atom Plutonium, God of the world
Atom Plutonium, God of the world

Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as thou art
Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as thou art
Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as thou art
Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as thou art

As great as you are
As great as you are
As great as you are

Atom Plutonium
Atom
Atom
Atom
Atom

As great as thou art

Atom of Atoms

As great as you are
As great as you are
As great as you are

Atom Plutonium

R....R....R....R....R

R....R....R....R....R

R....R....R....R....R

R....R....R....R....R

--- finis ---

230th published book

All of the greatest Human melodies eventually become God songs-- How Great Thou Art becoming Chariots of Fire// Sociology

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Preface: One day in February 2023, I had to hear Electronix version of Chariots of Fire knowing there were no lyrics to it. But instantly, I put the lyrics of God-- How Great Thou Art to this fantastic melody. And I suspect the greatest of great melodies produced by humanity, are just biding their time before they are in praise of God as a hymn. So this book is about two of the greatest of great human melodies turned into spiritual God songs-hymns.

Cover Picture: I could not craft 840 windings of a torus with stars and galaxies glistening in each winding. So I got the next best thing in material of a slinky like metals. The Proton torus is 840 windings, each winding is a ring of galaxies as seen in astronomy of the 3rd layer is a ring of galaxy clusters. This is what God looks like-- a torus of rings, and inside that torus is a muon ring, as in picture that keeps going round and round inside the torus proton doing the Faraday law and producing Cosmic energy. The Stars and Sun shine not from fusion physics, but shine from the Faraday law.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0BY4K3D22
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 10, 2023
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 593 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 27 pages
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 14, 2023, 1:59:36 AM (2 days ago)

So this is what I like to know from this book. Can the human voice sing any melody that a instrumental song can play. This song is so rapidly fast at the end-- can the voice match the speed?????

I am of the impression and opinion that whatever instrumental music can create, the human voice can follow and match it. I think I am correct on that. And if so, well, this Chariots of Fire by Electronix would be the fastest song by a human voice. It may be Andrea Bocelli or that lady singer Carla Maffioletti of Andre Rieu, or it may cause the rise of a new singer, a singular singer who has the ability to rapid sing.

I am talking about the last lines, the last half minute of Chariots of Fire.. Where I write it as RRRRRRR

Re: Electronix's Chariots of Fire--Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as thou art Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as thou art Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as you are Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as thou art

<cbe7161f-a3c9-47fc-86a0-fa6dad566df0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133499&group=sci.math#133499

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 2 May 2023 02:34:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Electronix's Chariots of Fire--Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as
From: angleeee...@mail.ee (Man of Your dreams)
 by: Man of Your dreams - Tue, 2 May 2023 09:34 UTC

You are a slave of science............

Re: Electronix's Chariots of Fire--Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as thou art Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as thou art Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as you are Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as thou art

<d0735d14-cb3f-45c9-babe-a51949bc9252n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133505&group=sci.math#133505

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 2 May 2023 04:32:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 2 May 2023 11:32 UTC

Geoffrey Hinton turns to crank, crackpot. He never read AP's 118th published book where AI maximum intelligence is simply "anagram intelligence", and AI can never threaten humanity-- other than locking the doors due to faulty error in electrical wiring. Hinton's mind has gone soft.

Investigating Solid State Engineering versus Mechanical Simple Machine Engineering and AI-robots//Engineering series, book 2
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

I wanted to write a book on the difference in engineering of mechanical versus solid state electronics engineering. Back in 1999-2000, I made a bet with myself, that my Toyota pickup would be having major problems long before my Apple computer bought in 2000 would have problems. To my surprise, the Toyota is running swell even today, without any problems, while, in that same time frame, I have gone through 3 or 4 different Apple computers. Not because they were outdated, but due to mechanical failures-- hard drive in cold winters, tray for CD's not opening, blank screen and other problems. Yet the Toyota pickup, never so much as a single problem, never stuck.

But in the course of writing this book, I included robot Artificial Intelligence and to my surprise, I discovered the Maximum that Robot Artificial Intelligence can ever reach. And it will surprise you how lowly that maximum intelligence is. And it is important because in these current days of hype hype hype on AI robot intelligence, many people are throwing away their careers and good money in search of AI. There is also the hype of Quantum Computing. So we have an age in which there is so much hype for the purpose of stealing investment money for "unsound technology or outright fake technology".

Cover Picture: The cover picture of this book is my beloved Stuhrling all mechanical pocketwatch. I am often lazy about changing batteries, and like it when a watch needs no batteries. In the past 5 years I bought several pocketwatches for the use of the tractrix in mathematics for computing the infinity borderline at 1*10^604 or its inverse 1*10^-604, yes there are two types of infinity, big and small. But that is neither here or there for this book is about engineering and I wanted to show a picture of exquisite mechanical engineering. As for Solid State engineering we can easily find new laptop computers like my Apple MacBook Air is a solid state engineering.

Table of Contents
-----------------------

1) Why I wanted to write this book.

2) What are the Mechanical Simple Machines?

3) What is the Solid State Electronics Machine?

4) What is Robot Artificial Intelligence (AI) ?

5) The maximum intelligence of all robot AI

Product details
File Size: 735 KB
Print Length: 27 pages
Publication Date: May 19, 2020
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B088WL3TC6
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled

On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 4:34:38 AM UTC-5, Man of Your dreams wrote:
> You are a slave of science............

--- quote of BBC ---
A man widely seen as the godfather of artificial intelligence (AI) has quit his job, warning about the growing dangers from developments in the field.
Geoffrey Hinton, 75, announced his resignation from Google in a statement to the New York Times, saying he now regretted his work.
He told the BBC some of the dangers of AI chatbots were "quite scary".
"Right now, they're not more intelligent than us, as far as I can tell. But I think they soon may be."

Re: Electronix's Chariots of Fire--Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as thou art Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as thou art Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as you are Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as thou art

<00513669-e3e7-495a-9f5e-2acb8cb4d232n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133507&group=sci.math#133507

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 2 May 2023 04:43:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 2 May 2023 11:43 UTC

Geoffrey Hinton turns to crank, crackpot. He never read AP's 118th published book where AI maximum intelligence is simply "anagram intelligence", and AI can never threaten humanity with intelligence for they have no intelligence. Intelligence comes from DNA molecules and machines will never be DNA driven. However there is the danger of Hinton and others hyping AI and where military installs computers in the protocol of launching missiles. And then some silly stupid technician hitting the wrong button and the countdown of a nuclear war begins. Much like people accidently hitting the wrong button of a phone call and calling a person they never intended to talk to. So, Hinton is a danger for AI in his silly ideas that AI intelligence becomes advanced-- no--- AI is now stupid and always stupid for it has no intelligence. To have intelligence means you are sourced by DNA.