Newsgroups: sci.anthropology.paleo
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 22:05:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Neanderthals were farmers? What do you make of this?
From: jte...@gmail.com (I Envy JTEM)
 by: I Envy JTEM - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 05:05 UTC

https://youtu.be/OWGGMGidsvw

Alright, so paleo anthropology is the furthest thing
from a real science. It's politics, at best. And we
don't have a free press. I don't know what it's like
elsewhere right now -- haven't traveled abroad in
a while -- but here the entire media AND THE
GOVERNMENT is always on message. Coronapanic,
yes, but they dropped most of that for 24/7
Ukraine screeching...

AND IT'S LITERALLY PROPAGANDA! It builds
associations. It OVER builds associations!

Climate change: Auto accepting anything the media
oops I meant "Science" tell you makes you special.
You're good. You're smart. You're awesome. Unlike
those hideous dirt bags who questioned a need for
insanely regressive taxation. They are heretics. They
will never enter Climate Heaven. They will not be
seated at the right hand of Greta...

So paleo anthropology is shit. I mean, utter shit. And
the media is utter shit. And then the media "Reports"
something THIS BIG from paleo anthropology so,
me sitting here alongside the river Charles, I've got to
ask if anyone has gotten a real look at this claim for
Neanderthal agriculture mentioned here...

https://youtu.be/OWGGMGidsvw

She says that she "Hypothesized" that they were farmers,
and speaks of evidence in Germany for them having
cleared large areas of forests.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proofs."

I haven't seen any evidence for this forest clearing, don't
even know what it could amount to.

P.S. We've discussed the super volcanoes here over the
years...

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/681208752375054337