The church saves sinners, but science seeks to stop their manufacture. -- Elbert Hubbard

tech / sci.math / My 238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle of Maximum Electricity Production is done by Atoms 44m views

SubjectAuthor
* My 238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle of MaximumArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: My 238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle ofArchimedes Plutonium
|`* Re: My 238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle ofArchimedes Plutonium
| `* Re: My 238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle ofArchimedes Plutonium
|  `- Re: My 238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle ofArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: My 238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle ofArchimedes Plutonium
 `* Re: My 238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle ofArchimedes Plutonium
  `* Re: My 238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle ofArchimedes Plutonium
   `* Re: My 238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle ofArchimedes Plutonium
    `* Re: My 238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle ofArchimedes Plutonium
     `* Re: My 238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle ofArchimedes Plutonium
      `* Re: Archimedes "Drag Queen of Science" Plutonium flunked the mathVolney
       +- Kibo Parry-M-Volney>I want to fuck her corpse--CIA Kate HeinzelmanArchimedes Plutonium
       +- Re: Archimedes "Drag Queen of Science" Plutonium flunked the mathChris M. Thomasson
       `- Re:Kibo on>I want to fuck her corpse>AMS Jill PipherArchimedes Plutonium

1
My 238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle of Maximum Electricity Production is done by Atoms 44m views

<75f1cff4-8378-4f12-bfd0-98e3b35c3b25n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133512&group=sci.math#133512

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 2 May 2023 05:58:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My 238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle of Maximum
Electricity Production is done by Atoms 44m views
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 2 May 2023 12:58 UTC

My 238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle of Maximum Electricity Production is done by Atoms 44m views

238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle of Maximum Electricity Production is done by Atoms
44m views

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Mar 18, 2023, 10:02:09 AM

So many times I have referred to this principle in my work. Yet I never proved it true. I think it is
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Mar 18, 2023, 11:21:39 PM

Alright I need some math data to understand why Maximum Electricity production relates directly to
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Mar 18, 2023, 11:42:18 PM

Now looking at the unique features of the Torus. Source StackExchange: The torus is the only surface
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Mar 19, 2023, 2:38:02 PM

Now the speed of measured Alpha particles from decay is in the range of 5 to 7 percent the speed of
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Mar 19, 2023, 11:51:08 PM

Recently I caught myself writing a trio of books in astronomy, starting with the concept of Stepping
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Mar 20, 2023, 2:27:00 AM

Alright, I think I have the proof that the torus is the geometry figure of Maximum Electricity
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 23, 2023, 2:14:10 PM (8 days ago)

Alright, onto my 238th book of science. I have often mentioned this principle in my physics work.
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 23, 2023, 5:06:17 PM (8 days ago)

I suspect the Maximum Electricity Principle is the reverse of Least Action or Least Energy principle,
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 27, 2023, 11:27:21 PM (4 days ago)

I need a full book on Maximum Electricity Production Principle in order to say the S, P, D, F
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 28, 2023, 9:24:25 AM (3 days ago)

I am going to try for 2 different methods of proof of Maximum Electricity Production. One method is
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 28, 2023, 12:06:03 PM (3 days ago)

On Friday, April 28, 2023 at 9:23:19 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > I am going to try for
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 28, 2023, 9:32:30 PM (3 days ago)

Alright, I am not going to have any problems with figuring out the geometry inside of Atoms, for I
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 28, 2023, 11:20:05 PM (3 days ago)

On Friday, April 28, 2023 at 9:30:14 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > Alright, I am not
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 29, 2023, 5:57:07 AM (3 days ago)

On Friday, April 28, 2023 at 11:19:34 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > On Friday, April 28,
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 29, 2023, 4:09:32 PM (2 days ago)

Now this total overhaul of the geometry of the interior of all Atoms is going to make me say that the
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 29, 2023, 11:57:22 PM (2 days ago)

On Saturday, April 29, 2023 at 5:56:34 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > Copper is 1s-2, 2s-
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 30, 2023, 1:14:04 AM (2 days ago)

Now here I have to stop for a moment and worry and wonder of a factor in efficiency. The worry is
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 30, 2023, 8:54:33 AM (yesterday)

So I ask the question again is there a mathematics easy way of computing that 50 for copper, rather
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 30, 2023, 3:25:25 PM (yesterday)

So I am intrigued here because I am making the case that photons and neutrinos from dipoles. That a
Message has been deleted
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 30, 2023, 8:20:27 PM (yesterday)

Alright this leads directly into the idea that the composition of the Proton as a 840MeV torus and
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 30, 2023, 11:33:15 PM (yesterday)

On Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 8:16:55 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > Alright this leads
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 1, 2023, 7:39:22 AM (yesterday)

Alright, this is becoming extremely interesting. I have the world divided between either a Transverse
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 1, 2023, 1:07:26 PM (19 hours ago)

I am looking on how to recover a Semicircle wave in the manner that a cycloid wave is constructed.
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 1, 2023, 1:48:32 PM (18 hours ago)

Alright, some good signs in all of this mess. I am looking for rolling of closed curves that recovers
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 1, 2023, 2:00:38 PM (18 hours ago)

Now looking at the Limacon, if we stipulate that the offcenter point has to always be as a
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 1, 2023, 7:28:19 PM (12 hours ago)

On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 1:02:23 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > I am looking on how to
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 1, 2023, 9:53:05 PM (10 hours ago)

So, well, Wikipedia has a animation of a Limacon and the Convex Limacon is almost a circle but a part
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 1, 2023, 10:57:40 PM (9 hours ago)

Now I am going to go contrary to the description of the Dimpled Limacon and say that the Pointer-
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 1, 2023, 11:23:28 PM (8 hours ago)

Now I am pretty sure this is a flaw in Old Math Geometry of their Limacon pointer marker going around
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
7:45 AM (now)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 11:23:28 PM UTC-5 Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
Now I am pretty sure this is a flaw in Old Math Geometry of their Limacon pointer marker going around like a clock as the motion of the moving circle goes around. The AP Limacon is where the pointer marker needs to stay perpendicular to the tangent of the stationary circle, thus creating a new larger circle with one intersection point. I say this because there is no other mechanical means of producing concentric circles or intersection at one point of two circles.

It is understandable that people would be interested in the 2-motions of Old Math Limacon, the motion of rolling one circle over another circle, but also the motion of the Pointer-Marker, for the Limacon of Old Math is obfuscating but yields figures for Art and Artwork, but not figures for Physics of electricity and magnetism.

In Physics we are more precise than goonclods of Old Math with their double motions. In New Math we have only one motion, the rolling of one circle over another. Or the rolling of 1 ellipse over another and producing a new circle-- once the mess up of the motion of the pointer-marker is corrected.

In New Math, in rolling figures we allow only one motion. And we Well-Define the Pointer Marker as not having motion and has a Infinitesimal length of at least 1*10^-604 distance length. And this Pointer Marker must be perpendicular at all times to the rolled-over tangent of stationary figure. So in the MathStackExchange figure of ellipse rolling over identical ellipse, it actually is a Circle once the Pointer Marker mistakes are corrected.

Now it took me all of just 2 minutes today to get a sheet of tracing paper and trace out the cycloid on page 293 of Jacobs "Mathematics: A Human Endeavor". And then roll my second cycloid over the perimeter of Jacobs cycloid. Using the pointed tip (not the center of second cycloid but the pointed tip as Pointer-Marker. Now keeping the pointed tip always with its length as a perpendicular to the tangent of the stationary cycloid what that rolling traces out is indeed a Semicircle.

So here we can start some Conjectures:

Conjecture 1, rolling a ellipse over a identical ellipse, keeping pointer-marker perpendicular produces a circle.

Conjecture 2, rolling a circle over another circle keeping pointer-marker perpendicular produces a circle.

Conjecture 3, rolling a cycloid over identical cycloid, keeping pointer-marker perpendicular produces a semicircle.

Physics needs the **perpendicular** for the pointer-marker, for electricity is always perpendicular to magnetism.

The Old Math Geometry Limacon is actually 2 rollings, the rolling of one circle over another and the independent rolling of a pointer marker. In the AP Limacon, there is but one rolling the circle over the other circle, while the pointer-marker is a fixed perpendicular point.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: My 238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle of Maximum Electricity Production is done by Atoms 44m views

<4f4012e2-330f-4ef6-8c5a-13345bf38fe9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133526&group=sci.math#133526

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 2 May 2023 13:21:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: My 238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle of
Maximum Electricity Production is done by Atoms 44m views
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 2 May 2023 20:21 UTC

Alright, good on MathStackExchange for they have something on cycloid rolling. Titled "Cycloid rolls on another identical Cycloid" 6years-4months ago. They have a animation and the figure it traces is looking like half a stadium geometry shape. However, they use as Point-Marker the center of the straightline segment of the cycloid. And I suspect they do not keep their point-marker always at a perpendicular to the surface of stationary cycloid. If they keep their point-marker perpendicular to tangent of surface, I suspect it becomes a semi-ellipse rather than half a stadium.

What AP uses as Point-Marker is either one of the corners and keeping this point-marker perpendicular, I trace out a Semicircle.

AP

Re: My 238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle of Maximum Electricity Production is done by Atoms 44m views

<2dac40b2-43f8-4745-9c50-91c0bcf8bf6cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133528&group=sci.math#133528

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 2 May 2023 15:55:05 -0700 (PDT)
Maximum Electricity Production is done by Atoms 44m views
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 2 May 2023 22:55 UTC

Major, major Geometry in Motion discovery by Archimedes Plutonium. I discovered this in this writing of 238th book. The discovery I made is that the cycloid Wave is an Ellipse wave. The error of Old Math Geometry is that they had 2 motions in a rolling circle on the straightline. They had the motion of the circle which is wanted, but they also had a 360 degree motion of the Pointer-Marker on the surface of the rolling circle. What this causes is the end product of a cycloid with 2 vertices if we put half and half together.

When we stipulate only one motion and not two motions, and when we stipulate the Point-marker is always perpendicular to the surface of straightline, that the Point-Marker is actually a infinitesimal distance length that is constantly perpendicular to the straightline, that the final curve is a ellipse and has no vertices.

A cycloid with vertices is actually a fiction geometry produced by a circle in motion.

This chimes back to one of my conjectures a long time ago, that the only smooth curve produced by circle rolling is either ellipses or circles. There is a quantization of smooth curves as produced by conic sections and so the Old Math Geometry of Motion Geometry erred in motion by a ill-defined notion of the Point-Marker, and that this Point-Marker is ill-defined in Old Math and it has a silly stupid motion itself.

This is a huge major discovery for Geometry in Motion for it directly impacts Physics electromagnetism.

The cycloid curve of Old Math is a error filled fictional curve. Much like the slant cut of right-circular cone is a Oval, never the ellipse, and the oval broadly defined is the adding of two different ellipses to form a oval.. Still within the AP conjecture-- the only smooth curves in geometry (have no vertices) are New Math conic sections.

This deserves a separate math book for it is a huge major change in Geometry of Motion.

AP

Re: My 238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle of Maximum Electricity Production is done by Atoms 44m views

<63fce3c8-be63-43d8-83a0-f6b359662fcen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133531&group=sci.math#133531

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 2 May 2023 16:16:23 -0700 (PDT)
Maximum Electricity Production is done by Atoms 44m views
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 2 May 2023 23:16 UTC

Now I have a easy intuitive proof that I am correct the cycloid is actually a ellipse. Some geometers call this a synthetic proof where we argue a simple insight. In this case we focus upon the midpoint of the cycloid wave-- 1 cusp. This midpoint is rather flat and it is flat because the Pointer-Marker is parallel to the straightline it is rolling upon. That means the points on both sides of the midpoint are also parallel and thus a straightline ridge. Now for AP's Pointer Marker that is always perpendicular to straightline causes the midpoint ridge of cyloid to be higher than the points to the right and left of the midpoint ridge. This is the description of the ellipse. While the cycloid with its flat ridge actually is not a smooth curve at the ridge but contains vertices as it transits from straight line ridge to being a curve again. This constitutes a Proof that Cycloids are actually Ellipses. And also I need to show that at the ends of the cycloid cusp that those angles are different in the AP cycloid than the ill-defined Old Math cycloid.

This is again, a huge major discovery, not so much for Mathematics which used this stuff for Art and Art Work, but for Quantum Electrodynamics, for EM of physics is all about Particle and Wave, and the cycloid is the particle of the rolling circle upon the straightline which is the wave of Physics. The Faraday law of a Torus being the Proton is all about geometry of smooth curves. And geometry is basic and fundamental to physics.

On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 5:59:55 PM UTC-5 Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
Major, major Geometry in Motion discovery by Archimedes Plutonium. I discovered this in this writing of 238th book. The discovery I made is that the cycloid Wave is an Ellipse wave. The error of Old Math Geometry is that they had 2 motions in a rolling circle on the straightline. They had the motion of the circle which is wanted, but they also had a 360 degree motion of the Pointer-Marker on the surface of the rolling circle. What this causes is the end product of a cycloid with 2 vertices if we put half and half together.

When we stipulate only one motion and not two motions, and when we stipulate the Point-marker is always perpendicular to the surface of straightline, that the Point-Marker is actually a infinitesimal distance length that is constantly perpendicular to the straightline, that the final curve is a ellipse and has no vertices.

A cycloid with vertices is actually a fiction geometry produced by a circle with two motions.

This chimes back to one of my conjectures a long time ago, that the only smooth curves produced by circle rolling is either ellipses or circles or New Math conic sections. There is a quantization of smooth curves as produced by conic sections and so the Old Math Geometry of Motion Geometry erred in motion by a ill-defined notion of the Point-Marker, and that this Point-Marker is ill-defined in Old Math and it has a silly stupid motion itself.

This is a huge major discovery for Geometry in Motion for it directly impacts Physics electromagnetism.

The cycloid curve of Old Math is a error filled fictional curve. Much like the slant cut of right-circular cone is a Oval, never the ellipse, and the oval broadly defined is the adding of two different ellipses to form a oval.. Still within the AP conjecture-- the only smooth curves in geometry (have no vertices) are New Math conic sections.

This deserves a separate math book for it is a huge major change in Geometry of Motion.

AP

Re: My 238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle of Maximum Electricity Production is done by Atoms 44m views

<34c79bbe-ff23-4970-8fca-e9dbeaa4ca85n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133537&group=sci.math#133537

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 2 May 2023 17:55:18 -0700 (PDT)
Maximum Electricity Production is done by Atoms 44m views
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 3 May 2023 00:55 UTC

This makes sense that circle rolled on straightline is ellipse. Ellipse rolled on identical ellipse makes circle. But it leaves out what happens when circle is rolled on ellipse or ellipse rolled on circle all of which the Pointer-Marker is kept perpendicular to rolled surface.

AP

Re: My 238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle of Maximum Electricity Production is done by Atoms 44m views

<a1efcb8b-a7c4-44b9-9420-9e6930dcbe0an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133539&group=sci.math#133539

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 2 May 2023 19:53:07 -0700 (PDT)
Maximum Electricity Production is done by Atoms 44m views
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 3 May 2023 02:53 UTC

This deserves a new separate math book on the massive corrections and changes to Geometry in Motion. The rolling requires only 1 motion as a category of figures. If we have two items in motion such as the circle then the Marker-Point in motion also, then different geometry figures result.

But also, I need to well-define the concept of Smooth Curve in New Math. Old Math was pathetic on this issue also.

So I have the Conjecture that all and only smooth curves in mathematics can all be got from cone, and cylinder cuts. Anything that is not a cone and cylinder cut is not a Smooth Curve.

And let me get on what that Well-Defined Smooth Curve is. I speculate that the well defined smooth curve in discrete math since all of math geometry is discrete with its Decimal Grid Number System-- there exists empty space between any two given numbers in mathematics. So a well defined smooth curve, each point and its successor point and predecessor point is related by the number constant of pi=3.14159.... If a point is not related to the next point on a curve (discrete geometry) by 3.1415... then the curve is __not smooth___ and we call that point a vertex.

In line geometry we had no trouble in defining a vertex as where a angle that is not 180 degrees from one point to the next occurs.

But in curve geometry of Old Math, they never well-defined a vertex on a curve. I define it as a breakdown in pi = 3.14..... of a point and its successor point.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
5:59 PM (4 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
[...]

6:15 PM (3 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
[...]

8:04 PM (2 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
This makes sense that circle rolled on straightline is ellipse. Ellipse rolled on identical ellipse makes circle. But it leaves out what happens when circle is rolled on ellipse or ellipse rolled on circle all of which the Pointer-Marker is kept perpendicular to rolled surface.

In the Limacon's of circle rolled over another circle produces circles when the Pointer Marker is kept perpendicular.

So what is a ellipse rolled over a circle? I hazard to guess another ellipse. And for circle rolled over ellipse, I guess another ellipse. What about two different sized ellipses? Here the problem is going to be if there is a fractional rolling? By fractional I mean both do not come to a smooth finish of 360 degrees and have left-over arc-length. In those cases I would say look and examine the curve to see if it is going to be a circle or becoming a ellipse.

AP

Re: My 238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle of Maximum Electricity Production is done by Atoms 44m views

<eb72b0ec-ae39-40b2-a6a0-04f9c0620c6en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133585&group=sci.math#133585

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 3 May 2023 21:30:27 -0700 (PDT)
Maximum Electricity Production is done by Atoms 44m views
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 4 May 2023 04:30 UTC

Flaws and error in Old Math's Limacon, in Cycloid, and in ellipses rolling on identical ellipse-- Their unwarranted rotation of their Pointer-Marker.

The worst of these animations is Wikipedia's convex Limacon where they show the pointer marker as rotating also, when in truth, that Pointer-Marker should be at all times perpendicular to a tangent line of the stationary circle. In this way, the trace curve is another circle, larger than either the stationary or orbiting circle.

This second motion mistake when only one circle should be in motion of rolling is also seen in a answer reply on Math Stack Exchange

--- quoting MathStackExchange "Rolling ellipses" 9 years, 8 months ago ---

> I'm struggling to prove the following.
>
> Set one ellipse in contact with a congruent one so that the minor axis of one is aligned with the major axis of the other. Now roll one round the other. The locus of the centre of the rolling ellipse is a circle centre the centre of the other, radius a + b.
>
> Is there an obvious line of attack?
>
> (Counterexamples in replies.)
> --- end quoting MathStackExchange ---

So now, in this video animation has these dimensions-- parameters a = 2, b = 1 and shows a gray circle with radius 3. and the author claims the Locus has some deviation from perfect circle.

What AP claims in that animation, is why in the world would you have a arbitrary rotation of the Point-Marker. It is because of this arbitrary rotation that you do not trace a perfect circle, for if the Point marker were kept at a constant perpendicular to the stationary ellipse tangent, then the trace is indeed a perfect circle.

And, if AP's conjecture is true that the only smooth curves in existence in all the world are conic or cylinder sections, anything else described as a curve, has vertices.

AP

Re: My 238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle of Maximum Electricity Production is done by Atoms 44m views

<0aaab1fa-9216-4d1e-a672-aec07a0d1208n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133621&group=sci.math#133621

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 4 May 2023 09:59:20 -0700 (PDT)
Maximum Electricity Production is done by Atoms 44m views
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 4 May 2023 16:59 UTC

Alright, I am onto a project I love doing, totally absorbed. So I get out my geometry wood blocks and craft toruses.

The first torus comes from a 3 by 3 by 3 cube of wood blocks. There are 27 such blocks for volume of this 3by3by3 cube. We call that a 27 cubic Cube.

Now I remove the inner column of 3 blocks to make a torus geometry. As I remove that inner column I am now left with a torus of volume 27-3 = 24 cubic torus.

Now the Surface Area S.A. of 3by3by3 original cube of volume 27 cubic blocks is that of squares. The original cube has a face side of 3x3 = 9 square and there are 6 such faces so there is 9x6= 54 square area.

Now compare Volume to S.A. is 27/54 and volume is 1/2 of S.A. or S.A. is 2 times volume.

The S.A. of the torus 3by3by3 is upon removal of inner 3, the S.A. is 4 faces of 9 gives 4x9 = 36, with 2 faces of 8 is 2x8= 16, and then the faces for the donut hole are 12. Adding up those squares gives 36+16+12 = 64.

So, for this torus its volume is 24 and its Surface Area is 64 for a ratio of 24/64 = 0.375 or 2.66...

Now I do the very same accounting of the 4 by 4 by 4 cube with a donut hole of removal of inner 2by2by4.

What I am focusing in upon is that Maximum Electricity comes from a tokamak or torus geometry because of surface area so much larger than volume.

AP

Re: My 238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle of Maximum Electricity Production is done by Atoms 44m views

<a45f638d-aeed-4414-825a-c921391a57b4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133670&group=sci.math#133670

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 4 May 2023 15:33:51 -0700 (PDT)
Maximum Electricity Production is done by Atoms 44m views
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 4 May 2023 22:33 UTC

Alright, working on the 4 by 4 by 4 torus of wood blocks. So the 4 by 4 by 4 Cube is volume of 64 cubic volume and its Surface Area S.A is 16 squares for each 6 faces. That is a S.A. of 16 x 6 = 96 square S.A.

Now I remove 2 by 2 by 4 blocks in the center of 4 by 4 by 4 Cube to form a Torus. Thus the volume of this 4 by 4 by 4 torus is 64 - 16 = 48 cubic Volume of torus. the surface area of torus of 4 by 4 by 4 is going to be after removing 16 inner blocks is going to be 4 faces of 16, 2 faces of 12 squares and the donut hole inner faces are 8 x 4. So adding these squares I have (4x16) + (2x12) + (4x8) = 64+24+32 = 120 square surface area.

Summary of ratios:

For 4 by 4 by 4 Cube has volume 64 and S.A of 96, for a ratio of 64/96 or of 96/64. These ratios are 0.6666... and 1.5.

Now comparing the 3 by 3 by 3 torus ratio with 4 by 4 by 4 torus. The 3 by 3 by 3 torus ratios are 24/64 or 64/24 which is 0.375 and 2.66...

For the 4 by 4 by 4 Torus has volume of 48 and S.A. of 120. This ratio is either 48/120 or 120/48 yielding 0.4 and 2.5.

Let me spend some time to see if I made a arithmetic error.

AP

Re: My 238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle of Maximum Electricity Production is done by Atoms 44m views

<bd8ad6c7-a529-4caa-85cd-479d60e3b92cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133679&group=sci.math#133679

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 4 May 2023 18:38:46 -0700 (PDT)
Maximum Electricity Production is done by Atoms 44m views
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 5 May 2023 01:38 UTC

On Thursday, May 4, 2023 at 5:34:39 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Alright, working on the 4 by 4 by 4 torus of wood blocks. So the 4 by 4 by 4 Cube is volume of 64 cubic volume and its Surface Area S.A is 16 squares for each 6 faces. That is a S.A. of 16 x 6 = 96 square S.A.
>
> Now I remove 2 by 2 by 4 blocks in the center of 4 by 4 by 4 Cube to form a Torus. Thus the volume of this 4 by 4 by 4 torus is 64 - 16 = 48 cubic Volume of torus. the surface area of torus of 4 by 4 by 4 is going to be after removing 16 inner blocks is going to be 4 faces of 16, 2 faces of 12 squares and the donut hole inner faces are 8 x 4. So adding these squares I have (4x16) + (2x12) + (4x8) = 64+24+32 = 120 square surface area.
>
> Summary of ratios:
>
> For 4 by 4 by 4 Cube has volume 64 and S.A of 96, for a ratio of 64/96 or of 96/64. These ratios are 0.6666... and 1.5.

I had better use one ratio the ratio of Surface Area / volume, so for the 4 by 4 by 4 Cube I have 96/64 = 1.5.

> Now comparing the 3 by 3 by 3 torus ratio with 4 by 4 by 4 torus. The 3 by 3 by 3 torus ratios are 24/64 or 64/24 which is 0.375 and 2.66...

The 3 by 3 by 3 torus ratio is 64/24 = 2.66. The 4 by 4 by 4 torus ratio is 120/48 = 2.5. Which has me suspicious of a arithmetic error.

> For the 4 by 4 by 4 Torus has volume of 48 and S.A. of 120. This ratio is either 48/120 or 120/48 yielding 0.4 and 2.5.
>
> Let me spend some time to see if I made a arithmetic error.
>
> AP

Re: My 238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle of Maximum Electricity Production is done by Atoms 44m views

<d36aaaff-fb5d-421c-b9dd-14e99d5ce485n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133682&group=sci.math#133682

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 4 May 2023 19:51:45 -0700 (PDT)
Maximum Electricity Production is done by Atoms 44m views
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 5 May 2023 02:51 UTC

The 5 by 5 by 5 Cube.
Volume = 125
S.A. = 6 x 25 = 150

5 by 5 by 5 torus (by removing 3 by 3 by 5 blocks in center)
Volume = 125 - 45 = 80
S.A. = (4x25) + (2x16) + (3x3x5) = 100 +32 + 45 = 177

Ratio 177/80 = 2.212....

So I have a sliding down convergence of a sequence. The 3x3x3 torus was 2.666.... the 4x4x4 torus was 2.5 and the 5x5x5 is 2.212....

So what is the point of convergency at Infinity which is a 1*10^604 Cube? If I had to guess, I would guess the convergency is 1.61.....

AP

Re: Archimedes "Drag Queen of Science" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<u31t03$26d3l$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133683&group=sci.math#133683

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "Drag Queen of Science" Plutonium flunked the math
test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Thu, 4 May 2023 23:26:01 -0400
 by: Volney - Fri, 5 May 2023 03:26 UTC

☠️ of Math and 🕱 of Physics Archimedes "Putin's lackey" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> blithered:

> Simple question I would like to know, how do you clean your dick after it has been up someone's arsehole?

Plutonium, you sick fuck! It's bad enough that you keep trying to make
the sci.* groups your personal gay pickup bar, but do you really have to
post such disgusting questions here? Don't your gay friends in the gay
bars of Gayville SD (just up the road from you!) know all that? Or are
you hoping to find a raunchy bedwarmer this time?

Did you ask the men in the special back room of the gay bar? You know,
the one you need the password to get in? And since you invented the
password, you obviously know it.

Kibo Parry-M-Volney>I want to fuck her corpse--CIA Kate Heinzelman when will the CIA end their 30 year filthy stalker Kibo Parry Moron-ey-Volney. Or is it that the CIA wants to show the world what a "loose insane cannon" works for the CIA????

<a2f5e9f8-dc6b-42ed-88ca-50e11268be3en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133684&group=sci.math#133684

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 4 May 2023 21:56:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Kibo Parry-M-Volney>I want to fuck her corpse--CIA Kate Heinzelman
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 5 May 2023 04:56 UTC

On Thursday, May 4, 2023 at 10:26:06 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>"Putin's lackey" Plutonium
>how do you clean your dick after it has been up someone's arsehole?

Kibo's>I want to fuck her corpse>Elizabeth Kam,Esther A. Wertz,Kristin Bennett,Heidi Jo Newberg
On Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 12:09:52 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> I want to fuck her corpse

The never ending stalker and character defiler, paid to stalk Kibo Parry aka Moroney-Volney.
Why Kibo, because no-one at Rensselaer can admit slant cut of cone is Oval not ellipse. Or because no-one at Rensselaer can ask the question, which is the Atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle??
It is for sure that no-one at Rensselaer Polytech can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- all they can do is the phony limit-analysis of 0 width rectangles, as if analyzing something constitutes a proof of math.

Re: Kibo on > I want to fuck her corpse > AMS Jill Pipher, Ruth Charney, Harvard's Dr.Lisa Randall, Dr.Hau,CIA Kate Heinzelman, MIT's Anette Hosoi,Cynthia Barnhart
by Augǝl Jan 1, 2023, 7:41:27 AM

> [...]
> > > 8) too stupid in science to ask the question of physics-- is the 1897 Thomson discovery of a 0.5MeV particle actually the Dirac magnetic monopole and that the muon is the true electron of atoms stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. Showing that Peter Higgs, Sheldon Glashow, Ed Witten, John Baez, Roger Penrose, Arthur B. McDonald are sapheads when it comes to logical thinking in physics with their do nothing proton, do nothing electron.
> > 

> > > Kibo Parry M the 30 year stalker joined by his friends Chris Thomasson and Dan Christensen
> > > Why Kibo, because Ruth Charney, Jill Pipher, Harvard's Dr.Hau cannot admit slant cut of cone is Oval, never ellipse???
> > >

> > > Kibo Parry M on CIA Kate Heinzelman,Harvard's Dr. Hau.
> > > Kibo on > I want to fuck her corpse
> > > Why Kibo??? Because she refuses to finish her experiment and see all the light vanishes simultaneously, or is it because she can not admit slant cut of cone is Oval, never ellipse???

> > > Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly??-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole (1)
> > > By Michael Moroney 1/23/18, 44 posts 461 views
> > >

> > > Kibo on Kate Heinzelman
> > > Kibo Parry Moroney in 1997 blows his CIA cover-- to the entire world, mind you---
> > > Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster

> > > Kibo,is Ruth Charney of AMS the model in your book, for she cannot admit the slant cut of cone is Oval, never the ellipse as proven by AP in 2016? I know it falls on deaf ears of Kibo with his 938 is 12% short of 945. And Ruth, would the AMS publish Kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945, because the AMS certainly will not publish AP's conic proof? Maybe that is all the AMS publishes-- fake math.
> > >
> > > Kibo on wanting to fuck her corpse/Kate Heinzelman, question, do you not think CIA is going overboard on stalking-- I mean 30 years for the insane Kibo Parry M??

> > > Kibo's "I want to fuck her corpse" rubbing off on Canada's Dan Christensen with his 20 year stalking of Univ Toronto's Rose M. Patten, Univ Western Ontario's Linda Hasenfratz, when Dan is a failure of math and logic with his 2 OR 1=3, and his ellipse
> > >
> > > Kibo Parry M the 30 year stalker joined by his friends Chris Thomasson and Dan Christensen
> > > Why Kibo, because Ruth Charney, Jill Pipher, Harvard's Dr.Hau cannot admit slant cut of cone is Oval, never ellipse???

Re: Kibo on > I want to fuck her corpse > AMS Jill Pipher, Ruth Charney, Harvard's Dr.Lisa Randall, Dr.Hau,CIA Kate Heinzelman, MIT's Anette Hosoi,Cynthia Barnhart
by Augǝl Jan 1, 2023, 7:41:27 AM

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Archimedes "Drag Queen of Science" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<u322ld$27bqu$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133685&group=sci.math#133685

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Thu, 4 May 2023 22:02:36 -0700
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Fri, 5 May 2023 05:02 UTC

On 5/4/2023 8:26 PM, Volney wrote:
> ☠️ of Math and 🕱 of Physics Archimedes "Putin's lackey" Plutonium
> <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> blithered:
>
>> Simple question I would like to know, how do you clean your dick after
>> it has been up someone's arsehole?
>
> Plutonium, you sick fuck! It's bad enough that you keep trying to make
> the sci.* groups your personal gay pickup bar, but do you really have to
> post such disgusting questions here? Don't your gay friends in the gay
> bars of Gayville SD (just up the road from you!) know all that? Or are
> you hoping to find a raunchy bedwarmer this time?
>
> Did you ask the men in the special back room of the gay bar? You know,
> the one you need the password to get in? And since you invented the
> password, you obviously know it.

LOL! He must be referring to the poker room, in the back:

https://youtu.be/IcH4NnkiA6c

Re:Kibo on>I want to fuck her corpse>AMS Jill Pipher, Ruth Charney, Harvard's Dr.Lisa Randall, Dr.Hau,CIA Kate Heinzelman, MIT's Anette Hosoi,Cynthia Barnhart by Augǝl Jan 1, 2023, 7:41:27 AM

<750233aa-53f4-4268-bd08-5f0d8860c379n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133687&group=sci.math#133687

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 4 May 2023 22:10:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:Kibo_on>I_want_to_fuck_her_corpse>AMS_Jill_Pipher
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 5 May 2023 05:10 UTC

Kibo>I want to fuck her corpse..Kate Heinzelman CIA when will the CIA end their 30 year long filthy insane stalker Kibo Parry Moron-ey-Volney. Or is it that the CIA wants to show the world what a "loose insane cannon" looks like at the CIA????

On Thursday, May 4, 2023 at 10:26:06 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>"Putin's lackey"
>how do you clean your dick after it has been up someone's arsehole?

Kibo's>I want to fuck her corpse>Elizabeth Kam,Esther A. Wertz,Kristin Bennett,Heidi Jo Newberg
On Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 12:09:52 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> I want to fuck her corpse

The never ending stalker and character defiler, paid to stalk Kibo Parry aka Moroney-Volney.
Why Kibo, because no-one at Rensselaer can admit slant cut of cone is Oval not ellipse. Or because no-one at Rensselaer can ask the question, which is the Atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle??
It is for sure that no-one at Rensselaer Polytech can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- all they can do is the phony limit-analysis of 0 width rectangles, as if analyzing something constitutes a proof of math.

Kibo Parry Moron-Volney blowing his cover with the CIA in 1997