From: eee...@leejleio.el (Josue De felice)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Subject: Re: Coordinate Time Axis Points to Past Direction in Interior of
Schwarzschild Black Hole
Date: Thu, 4 May 2023 16:07:05 -0000 (UTC)
5GKYtEV2SkgOIuLqJMeYJO7NIoLEf1OpS9Bm403aXAVZ+grpL4Pt42hoEeLjK/k
SJU0Q/qtP2lYCXZQxAXp5/HNcn83Yg4GUMfUgHCOc8XhlDEYfK71usaIy4iZHMt
Xga+Eb5Eh8DjS/ywj2hj6/aD+wOD06NFTP4/egTuOZHypG6fHpAwFcQs5MjpXDu
5S6D6kvo42QYqzdZirRGRb81gRetvcz3nAAbAa31YZ/B9YU6AwzQk1RVTWCNu0k
RZ6Ami3gu9OYwfUtu/RTxkQLuzqDynrOPSwrQD+85vN+w0Gfy61/e/wUJxk7xuU
g0fQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
 by: Josue De felice - Thu, 4 May 2023 16:07 UTC

Volney wrote:

> On 5/3/2023 11:53 AM, Tom Roberts wrote:
>> For any object, anywhere and anywhen, its proper time axis is always
>> future pointing. That's part of what "proper time" means.
> I once heard an interesting description long ago that at the event
> horizon, the time axis and the r axis switch behaviors. That is, outside
> time is always into the future and never the past, nor can it be stopped
> but you have freedom in 3 space dimensions. Inside the horizon, the "r"
> axis is always heading to the singularity and never away from it, nor
> can motion along the r axis be stopped. So "r" behaves more like time
> than distance. I think the poster claimed that there was freedom of
> movement in time. The alternative is that time is time but there are two
> timelike dimensions. Bogus?

they murdered Solilmani in a foreign country after they asked Iraq to
request his presence in a meeting. OMG, their lies just get worse. We
don't do that? Did his pants burst into flames? lol

Re: Coordinate Time Axis Points to Past Direction in Interior of Schwarzschild Black Hole

<kbicotFjg1uU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133632&group=sci.math#133632

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Schwarzschild Black Hole
Date: Thu, 4 May 2023 13:44:40 -0500
 by: whodat - Thu, 4 May 2023 18:44 UTC

On 5/4/2023 11:07 AM, Josue De felice wrote:
> Volney wrote:
>
>> On 5/3/2023 11:53 AM, Tom Roberts wrote:
>>> For any object, anywhere and anywhen, its proper time axis is always
>>> future pointing. That's part of what "proper time" means.
>> I once heard an interesting description long ago that at the event
>> horizon, the time axis and the r axis switch behaviors. That is, outside
>> time is always into the future and never the past, nor can it be stopped
>> but you have freedom in 3 space dimensions. Inside the horizon, the "r"
>> axis is always heading to the singularity and never away from it, nor
>> can motion along the r axis be stopped. So "r" behaves more like time
>> than distance. I think the poster claimed that there was freedom of
>> movement in time. The alternative is that time is time but there are two
>> timelike dimensions. Bogus?
>
> they murdered Solilmani in a foreign country after they asked Iraq to
> request his presence in a meeting. OMG, their lies just get worse. We
> don't do that? Did his pants burst into flames? lol

So what "direct involvement" is dangerous to whom and why, Crazy Ivan?