In 1869 the waffle iron was invented for people who had wrinkled waffles.

tech / sci.math / Re:Kibo on>I want to fuck her corpse>AMS Jill Pipher, Ruth Charney, Harvard's Dr.Lisa Randall, Dr.Hau,CIA Kate Heinzelman, MIT's Anette Hosoi,Cynthia Barnhart by Augǝl Jan 1, 2023, 7:41:27 AM

SubjectAuthor
* []238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle of MaximumArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Archimedes "Lord of the Flies" Plutonium flunked the math test ofVolney
 `- Re:Kibo on>I want to fuck her corpse>AMS Jill PipherArchimedes Plutonium

1
[]238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle of Maximum Electricity Production is done by Atoms 84m views

<78fd98e1-ad48-41ac-893d-2534067e805fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133835&group=sci.math#133835

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 6 May 2023 14:41:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: []238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle of Maximum
Electricity Production is done by Atoms 84m views
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 6 May 2023 21:41 UTC

[]238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle of Maximum Electricity Production is done by Atoms 84m views
1 view
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
3:37 PM (1 hour ago)

238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle of Maximum Electricity Production is done by Atoms
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Mar 18, 2023, 10:02:09 AM

So many times I have referred to this principle in my work. Yet I never proved it true. I think it is
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Mar 18, 2023, 11:21:39 PM

Alright I need some math data to understand why Maximum Electricity production relates directly to
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Mar 18, 2023, 11:42:18 PM

Now looking at the unique features of the Torus. Source StackExchange: The torus is the only surface
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Mar 19, 2023, 2:38:02 PM

Now the speed of measured Alpha particles from decay is in the range of 5 to 7 percent the speed of
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Mar 19, 2023, 11:51:08 PM

Recently I caught myself writing a trio of books in astronomy, starting with the concept of Stepping
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Mar 20, 2023, 2:27:00 AM

Alright, I think I have the proof that the torus is the geometry figure of Maximum Electricity
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 23, 2023, 2:14:10 PM (13 days ago)

Alright, onto my 238th book of science. I have often mentioned this principle in my physics work.
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 23, 2023, 5:06:17 PM (12 days ago)

I suspect the Maximum Electricity Principle is the reverse of Least Action or Least Energy principle,
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 27, 2023, 11:27:21 PM (8 days ago)

I need a full book on Maximum Electricity Production Principle in order to say the S, P, D, F
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 28, 2023, 9:24:25 AM (8 days ago)

I am going to try for 2 different methods of proof of Maximum Electricity Production. One method is
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 28, 2023, 12:06:03 PM (8 days ago)

On Friday, April 28, 2023 at 9:23:19 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > I am going to try for
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 28, 2023, 9:32:30 PM (7 days ago)

Alright, I am not going to have any problems with figuring out the geometry inside of Atoms, for I
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 28, 2023, 11:20:05 PM (7 days ago)

On Friday, April 28, 2023 at 9:30:14 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > Alright, I am not
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 29, 2023, 5:57:07 AM (7 days ago)

On Friday, April 28, 2023 at 11:19:34 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > On Friday, April 28,
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 29, 2023, 4:09:32 PM (6 days ago)

Now this total overhaul of the geometry of the interior of all Atoms is going to make me say that the
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 29, 2023, 11:57:22 PM (6 days ago)

On Saturday, April 29, 2023 at 5:56:34 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > Copper is 1s-2, 2s-
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 30, 2023, 1:14:04 AM (6 days ago)

Now here I have to stop for a moment and worry and wonder of a factor in efficiency. The worry is
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 30, 2023, 8:54:33 AM (6 days ago)

So I ask the question again is there a mathematics easy way of computing that 50 for copper, rather
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 30, 2023, 3:25:25 PM (6 days ago)

So I am intrigued here because I am making the case that photons and neutrinos from dipoles. That a
Message has been deleted
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 30, 2023, 8:20:27 PM (5 days ago)

Alright this leads directly into the idea that the composition of the Proton as a 840MeV torus and
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 30, 2023, 11:33:15 PM (5 days ago)

On Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 8:16:55 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > Alright this leads
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 1, 2023, 7:39:22 AM (5 days ago)

Alright, this is becoming extremely interesting. I have the world divided between either a Transverse
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 1, 2023, 1:07:26 PM (5 days ago)

I am looking on how to recover a Semicircle wave in the manner that a cycloid wave is constructed.
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 1, 2023, 1:48:32 PM (5 days ago)

Alright, some good signs in all of this mess. I am looking for rolling of closed curves that recovers
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 1, 2023, 2:00:38 PM (5 days ago)

Now looking at the Limacon, if we stipulate that the offcenter point has to always be as a
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 1, 2023, 7:28:19 PM (4 days ago)

On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 1:02:23 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > I am looking on how to
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 1, 2023, 9:53:05 PM (4 days ago)

So, well, Wikipedia has a animation of a Limacon and the Convex Limacon is almost a circle but a part
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 1, 2023, 10:57:40 PM (4 days ago)

Now I am going to go contrary to the description of the Dimpled Limacon and say that the Pointer-
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 1, 2023, 11:23:28 PM (4 days ago)

Now I am pretty sure this is a flaw in Old Math Geometry of their Limacon pointer marker going around
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 2, 2023, 7:45:23 AM (4 days ago)

On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 11:23:28 PM UTC-5 Archimedes Plutonium wrote: Now I am pretty sure this is
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 2, 2023, 3:23:05 PM (4 days ago)

Alright, good on MathStackExchange for they have something on cycloid rolling. Titled "Cycloid
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 2, 2023, 5:59:55 PM (3 days ago)

Major, major Geometry in Motion discovery by Archimedes Plutonium. I discovered this in this writing
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 2, 2023, 6:15:44 PM (3 days ago)

Now I have a easy intuitive proof that I am correct the cycloid is actually a ellipse. Some geometers
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 2, 2023, 8:04:56 PM (3 days ago)

This makes sense that circle rolled on straightline is ellipse. Ellipse rolled on identical ellipse
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 2, 2023, 9:54:19 PM (3 days ago)

This deserves a new separate math book on the massive corrections and changes to Geometry in Motion.
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 3, 2023, 11:25:59 PM (2 days ago)

Flaws and error in Old Math's Limacon, in Cycloid, and in ellipses rolling on identical ellipse--
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 4, 2023, 12:00:08 PM (2 days ago)

Alright, I am onto a project I love doing, totally absorbed. So I get out my geometry wood blocks and
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 4, 2023, 5:35:17 PM (yesterday)

Alright, working on the 4 by 4 by 4 torus of wood blocks. So the 4 by 4 by 4 Cube is volume of 64
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 4, 2023, 8:39:35 PM (yesterday)

On Thursday, May 4, 2023 at 5:34:39 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > Alright, working on
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 4, 2023, 9:53:28 PM (yesterday)

The 5 by 5 by 5 Cube. Volume = 125 SA = 6 x 25 = 150 5 by 5 by 5 torus (by removing 3 by 3 by 5
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 5, 2023, 12:36:47 AM (yesterday)

Let me try another even numbered torus, the 6 by 6 by 6 torus. Usually 3 samples are good enough for
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 5, 2023, 11:57:56 AM (yesterday)

So I am not getting nice results here. So I have a sliding down convergence of a sequence. The 3x3x3
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 5, 2023, 12:42:32 PM (yesterday)

Let me try removing a 2 by 2 by 6 and see if the ratio fits better with the 2.212... On Friday, May 5
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 5, 2023, 1:31:12 PM (yesterday)

Let me try the 7 by 7 by 7 Cube and removal for the donut hole of torus of 3 by 3 by 7. Volume of
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 5, 2023, 2:23:04 PM (yesterday)

Now I am looking for a OEIS sequence 2.666... to 2.5 to 1.4 to 1.333... to 1.285.... that comes close
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 5, 2023, 2:38:43 PM (yesterday)

Now I should reduce these to fractions to be more precise for the Sequence, and thus I have this to
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 5, 2023, 2:46:14 PM (yesterday)

Yes, OEIS of A232808 appears to be the formula I am looking for in the sequence-- but perhaps
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 5, 2023, 4:18:43 PM (23 hours ago)

Now trying out this formula to see if any of my sequence is matched. (8/3)^(2/3) = 1.922... (5/2)^(2/
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 5, 2023, 8:48:46 PM (19 hours ago)

Alright it has been arbitrary up to now as to what the size of the donut hole is. I can chose to
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 5, 2023, 9:06:16 PM (18 hours ago)

Alright so the first torus of wood blocks starts with 10 by 10 by 2 where the donut hole is 6 by 6 by
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
May 5, 2023, 11:17:24 PM (16 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Now I measured the Block torus for 10 by 10 by 2 and those measurements are a diameter of 60mm for 2 blocks and for the donut hole is 185mm.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Archimedes "Lord of the Flies" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<u36hma$30vej$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133836&group=sci.math#133836

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "Lord of the Flies" Plutonium flunked the math test of
a lifetime-generation test
Date: Sat, 6 May 2023 17:43:42 -0400
 by: Volney - Sat, 6 May 2023 21:43 UTC

🤮 of Math and 💩 of Physics Archimedes "🖖 highly illogical 🖖"
Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded:

> Today in Alan Folmsbee physics kitchen we first make up 17 new rules just because we have nothing better to do. Then we aim to stack cat food cans to see how sodium bonds to calcium. Yesterday we learned that the stacking of flap jack pancakes is why hydrogen is a polar molecule in water.

It may be dumb, but it's at least not as dumb and stoopid as unstable
muons inside of protons or the entire universe some unstable plutonium
atom. Can you imagine anyone so dumb that they believe that?

> When talking to mindless idiots of physics, you would want to talk some logical sense into them.

Many people have tried that with you, but you are too much of a mindless
idiot to understand. Plus you are just too illogical.

Re:Kibo on>I want to fuck her corpse>AMS Jill Pipher, Ruth Charney, Harvard's Dr.Lisa Randall, Dr.Hau,CIA Kate Heinzelman, MIT's Anette Hosoi,Cynthia Barnhart by Augǝl Jan 1, 2023, 7:41:27 AM

<90372419-0961-4424-8016-5714839c414fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133843&group=sci.math#133843

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 6 May 2023 15:13:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:Kibo_on>I_want_to_fuck_her_corpse>AMS_Jill_Pipher
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 6 May 2023 22:13 UTC

Kibo's-I want to fuck her corpse>Harvard's Dr.Randall,Dr.Hau why Kibo, because they cannot ask the simple question which is the atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle???

Re:Kibo on>I want to fuck her corpse>AMS Jill Pipher, Ruth Charney, Harvard's Dr.Lisa Randall, Dr.Hau,CIA Kate Heinzelman, MIT's Anette Hosoi,Cynthia Barnhart
by Augǝl Jan 1, 2023, 7:41:27 AM

Kibo>I want to fuck her corpse>Ingrid Wilke,Heidi Jo Newberg,Elizabeth Kam,Esther A.Wertz, Kristin Bennett

#2-1, My 137th published book

Introduction to AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Physics textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

#1 New Release in Electromagnetic Theory

This will be AP's 137th published book on science. And the number 137 is special to me for it is the number of QED, Quantum Electrodynamics as the inverse fine structure constant. I can always remember 137 as that special constant of physics and so I can remember where Teaching True Physics was started by me.

Time has come for the world to have the authoritative textbooks for all of High School and College education. Written by the leading physics expert of the time. The last such was Feynman in the 1960s with Feynman Lectures on Physics. The time before was Maxwell in 1860s with his books and Encyclopedia Britannica editorship. The time is ripe in 2020 for the new authoritative texts on physics. It will be started in 2020 which is 60 years after Feynman. In the future, I request the physics community updates the premier physics textbook series at least every 30 years. For we can see that pattern of 30 years approximately from Faraday in 1830 to Maxwell in 1860 to Planck and Rutherford in about 1900, to Dirac in 1930 to Feynman in 1960 and finally to AP in 1990 and 2020. So much happens in physics after 30 years, that we need the revisions to take place in a timely manner. But also, as we move to Internet publishing such as Amazon's Kindle, we can see that updates can take place very fast, as editing can be a ongoing monthly or yearly activity. I for one keep constantly updating all my published books, at least I try to.

Feynman was the best to make the last authoritative textbook series for his concentration was QED, Quantum Electrodynamics, the pinnacle peak of physics during the 20th century. Of course the Atom Totality theory took over after 1990 and all of physics; for all sciences are under the Atom Totality theory.
And as QED was the pinnacle peak before 1990, the new pinnacle peak is the Atom Totality theory. The Atom Totality theory is the advancement of QED, for the Atom Totality theory primal axiom says -- All is Atom, and atoms are nothing but Electricity and Magnetism.
Length: 64 pages

Product details
• File Size : 790 KB
• Publication Date : October 5, 2020
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 64 pages
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Language: : English
• ASIN : B08KS4YGWY
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #430,602 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #39 in Electromagnetic Theory
◦ #73 in Electromagnetism (Kindle Store)
◦ #74 in 90-Minute Science & Math Short Reads

#2-2, 145th published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS//Junior High School// Physics textbook series, book 2
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

What I am doing is clearing the field of physics, clearing it of all the silly mistakes and errors and beliefs that clutter up physics. Clearing it of its fraud and fakeries and con-artistry. I thought of doing these textbooks starting with Senior year High School, wherein I myself started learning physics. But because of so much fraud and fakery in physics education, I believe we have to drop down to Junior year High School to make a drastic and dramatic emphasis on fakery and con-artistry that so much pervades science and physics in particular. So that we have two years in High School to learn physics. And discard the nonsense of physics brainwash that Old Physics filled the halls and corridors of education.

Product details
• ASIN : B08PC99JJB
• Publication date : November 29, 2020
• Language: : English
• File size : 682 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print length : 78 pages
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #185,995 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #42 in Two-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #344 in Physics (Kindle Store)
◦ #2,160 in Physics (Books)

#2-3, 146th published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Senior High School// Physics textbook series, book 3
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

I believe that in knowing the history of a science is knowing half of that science. And that if you are amiss of knowing the history behind a science, you have only a partial understanding of the concepts and ideas behind the science. I further believe it is easier to teach a science by teaching its history than any other means of teaching. So for senior year High School, I believe physics history is the best way of teaching physics. And in later years of physics courses, we can always pick up on details. So I devote this senior year High School physics to a history of physics, but only true physics. And there are few books written on the history of physics, so I chose Asimov's The History of Physics, 1966 as the template book for this textbook. Now Asimov's book is full of error and mistakes, and that is disappointing but all of Old Physics is full of error. On errors and mistakes of Old Physics, the best I can do is warn the students, and the largest warning of all is that whenever someone in Old Physics says "electron" what they are talking about is really the Dirac magnetic monopole. And whenever they talk about the Rutherford-Bohr model of the atom, they are talking about huge huge grave mistakes, for the true atom is protons as 8 ringed toruses with a muon stuck inside of a proton doing the Faraday law and producing those magnetic monopoles as electricity. I use Asimov's book as a template but in the future, I hope to rewrite this textbook using no template at all, that is if I have time in the future.
Cover Picture: Is the book The History of Physics, by Isaac Asimov, 1966 and on top of the book are 4 cut-outs of bent circles representing magnetic monopoles which revolutionizes modern physics, especially the ElectroMagnetic theory.

Product details
◦ ASIN ‏ : ‎ B08RK33T8V
◦ Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 28, 2020
◦ Language ‏ : ‎ English
◦ File size ‏ : ‎ 794 KB
◦ Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
◦ Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
◦ Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
◦ X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
◦ Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
◦ Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
◦ Print length ‏ : ‎ 124 pages
◦ Best Sellers Rank: #293,315 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #401 in Physics (Kindle Store)
◦ #2,236 in Physics (Books)

Click here to read the complete article