Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 6 May 2023 20:24:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: +238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle of Maximum
Electricity Production is done by Atoms 84m views 3m views
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 7 May 2023 03:24 UTC

+238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle of Maximum Electricity Production is done by Atoms 84m views
3m views

238th book of science for AP // Proving the Principle of Maximum Electricity Production is done by Atoms
84m views
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Mar 18, 2023, 10:02:09 AM

So many times I have referred to this principle in my work. Yet I never proved it true. I think it is
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Mar 18, 2023, 11:21:39 PM

Alright I need some math data to understand why Maximum Electricity production relates directly to
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Mar 18, 2023, 11:42:18 PM

Now looking at the unique features of the Torus. Source StackExchange: The torus is the only surface
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Mar 19, 2023, 2:38:02 PM

Now the speed of measured Alpha particles from decay is in the range of 5 to 7 percent the speed of
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Mar 19, 2023, 11:51:08 PM

Recently I caught myself writing a trio of books in astronomy, starting with the concept of Stepping
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Mar 20, 2023, 2:27:00 AM

Alright, I think I have the proof that the torus is the geometry figure of Maximum Electricity
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 23, 2023, 2:14:10 PM (13 days ago)

Alright, onto my 238th book of science. I have often mentioned this principle in my physics work.
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 23, 2023, 5:06:17 PM (12 days ago)

I suspect the Maximum Electricity Principle is the reverse of Least Action or Least Energy principle,
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 27, 2023, 11:27:21 PM (8 days ago)

I need a full book on Maximum Electricity Production Principle in order to say the S, P, D, F
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 28, 2023, 9:24:25 AM (8 days ago)

I am going to try for 2 different methods of proof of Maximum Electricity Production. One method is
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 28, 2023, 12:06:03 PM (8 days ago)

On Friday, April 28, 2023 at 9:23:19 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > I am going to try for
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 28, 2023, 9:32:30 PM (7 days ago)

Alright, I am not going to have any problems with figuring out the geometry inside of Atoms, for I
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 28, 2023, 11:20:05 PM (7 days ago)

On Friday, April 28, 2023 at 9:30:14 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > Alright, I am not
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 29, 2023, 5:57:07 AM (7 days ago)

On Friday, April 28, 2023 at 11:19:34 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > On Friday, April 28,
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 29, 2023, 4:09:32 PM (6 days ago)

Now this total overhaul of the geometry of the interior of all Atoms is going to make me say that the
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 29, 2023, 11:57:22 PM (6 days ago)

On Saturday, April 29, 2023 at 5:56:34 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > Copper is 1s-2, 2s-
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 30, 2023, 1:14:04 AM (6 days ago)

Now here I have to stop for a moment and worry and wonder of a factor in efficiency. The worry is
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 30, 2023, 8:54:33 AM (6 days ago)

So I ask the question again is there a mathematics easy way of computing that 50 for copper, rather
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 30, 2023, 3:25:25 PM (6 days ago)

So I am intrigued here because I am making the case that photons and neutrinos from dipoles. That a
Message has been deleted
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 30, 2023, 8:20:27 PM (5 days ago)

Alright this leads directly into the idea that the composition of the Proton as a 840MeV torus and
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Apr 30, 2023, 11:33:15 PM (5 days ago)

On Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 8:16:55 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > Alright this leads
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 1, 2023, 7:39:22 AM (5 days ago)

Alright, this is becoming extremely interesting. I have the world divided between either a Transverse
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 1, 2023, 1:07:26 PM (5 days ago)

I am looking on how to recover a Semicircle wave in the manner that a cycloid wave is constructed.
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 1, 2023, 1:48:32 PM (5 days ago)

Alright, some good signs in all of this mess. I am looking for rolling of closed curves that recovers
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 1, 2023, 2:00:38 PM (5 days ago)

Now looking at the Limacon, if we stipulate that the offcenter point has to always be as a
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 1, 2023, 7:28:19 PM (4 days ago)

On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 1:02:23 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > I am looking on how to
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 1, 2023, 9:53:05 PM (4 days ago)

So, well, Wikipedia has a animation of a Limacon and the Convex Limacon is almost a circle but a part
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 1, 2023, 10:57:40 PM (4 days ago)

Now I am going to go contrary to the description of the Dimpled Limacon and say that the Pointer-
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 1, 2023, 11:23:28 PM (4 days ago)

Now I am pretty sure this is a flaw in Old Math Geometry of their Limacon pointer marker going around
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 2, 2023, 7:45:23 AM (4 days ago)

On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 11:23:28 PM UTC-5 Archimedes Plutonium wrote: Now I am pretty sure this is
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 2, 2023, 3:23:05 PM (4 days ago)

Alright, good on MathStackExchange for they have something on cycloid rolling. Titled "Cycloid
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 2, 2023, 5:59:55 PM (3 days ago)

Major, major Geometry in Motion discovery by Archimedes Plutonium. I discovered this in this writing
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 2, 2023, 6:15:44 PM (3 days ago)

Now I have a easy intuitive proof that I am correct the cycloid is actually a ellipse. Some geometers
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 2, 2023, 8:04:56 PM (3 days ago)

This makes sense that circle rolled on straightline is ellipse. Ellipse rolled on identical ellipse
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 2, 2023, 9:54:19 PM (3 days ago)

This deserves a new separate math book on the massive corrections and changes to Geometry in Motion.
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 3, 2023, 11:25:59 PM (2 days ago)

Flaws and error in Old Math's Limacon, in Cycloid, and in ellipses rolling on identical ellipse--
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 4, 2023, 12:00:08 PM (2 days ago)

Alright, I am onto a project I love doing, totally absorbed. So I get out my geometry wood blocks and
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 4, 2023, 5:35:17 PM (yesterday)

Alright, working on the 4 by 4 by 4 torus of wood blocks. So the 4 by 4 by 4 Cube is volume of 64
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 4, 2023, 8:39:35 PM (yesterday)

On Thursday, May 4, 2023 at 5:34:39 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > Alright, working on
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 4, 2023, 9:53:28 PM (yesterday)

The 5 by 5 by 5 Cube. Volume = 125 SA = 6 x 25 = 150 5 by 5 by 5 torus (by removing 3 by 3 by 5
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 5, 2023, 12:36:47 AM (yesterday)

Let me try another even numbered torus, the 6 by 6 by 6 torus. Usually 3 samples are good enough for
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 5, 2023, 11:57:56 AM (yesterday)

So I am not getting nice results here. So I have a sliding down convergence of a sequence. The 3x3x3
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 5, 2023, 12:42:32 PM (yesterday)

Let me try removing a 2 by 2 by 6 and see if the ratio fits better with the 2.212... On Friday, May 5
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 5, 2023, 1:31:12 PM (yesterday)

Let me try the 7 by 7 by 7 Cube and removal for the donut hole of torus of 3 by 3 by 7. Volume of
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 5, 2023, 2:23:04 PM (yesterday)

Now I am looking for a OEIS sequence 2.666... to 2.5 to 1.4 to 1.333... to 1.285.... that comes close
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 5, 2023, 2:38:43 PM (yesterday)

Now I should reduce these to fractions to be more precise for the Sequence, and thus I have this to
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 5, 2023, 2:46:14 PM (yesterday)

Yes, OEIS of A232808 appears to be the formula I am looking for in the sequence-- but perhaps
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 5, 2023, 4:18:43 PM (23 hours ago)

Now trying out this formula to see if any of my sequence is matched. (8/3)^(2/3) = 1.922... (5/2)^(2/
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 5, 2023, 8:48:46 PM (19 hours ago)

Alright it has been arbitrary up to now as to what the size of the donut hole is. I can chose to
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 5, 2023, 9:06:16 PM (18 hours ago)

Alright so the first torus of wood blocks starts with 10 by 10 by 2 where the donut hole is 6 by 6 by
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
May 5, 2023, 11:17:24 PM (16 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Now I measured the Block torus for 10 by 10 by 2 and those measurements are a diameter of 60mm for 2 blocks and for the donut hole is 185mm.

Click here to read the complete article