I'll say it again for the logic impaired. -- Larry Wall

tech / sci.math / Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineer but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineerArchimedes Plutonium

1
Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineer but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears

<674b4e30-4a26-49e5-943f-55ffc1b196afn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133747&group=sci.math#133747

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 5 May 2023 11:03:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineer
but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 5 May 2023 18:03 UTC

Kibo's hatred of the Pope, for Kibo is a insane stalker....

Re: Archimedes "Pope Arky the Last" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
Subscribe

Message has been deleted
Volney's profile photo
Volney
12:17 PM (1 hour ago)

Pluto, it's time for your punishment again, already? 🐁 of Math and 🐀 of Physics Archimedes "
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
12:55 PM (5 minutes ago)

Re:Kibo on>I want to fuck her corpse>AMS Jill Pipher, Ruth Charney, Harvard's Dr.Lisa Randall, Dr.Hau,CIA Kate Heinzelman, MIT's Anette Hosoi,Cynthia Barnhart
by Augǝl Jan 1, 2023, 7:41:27 AM

On Friday, May 5, 2023 at 12:17:14 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>"certifiably insane"

Kibo's>I want to fuck her corpse>Heidi Jo Newberg,Elizabeth Kam,Esther A. Wertz,Kristin Bennett

On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 6:21:45 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> [...]

> > > 
> > >
> > > 1) Too stupid to question if Thomson found Dirac's magnetic monopole and not the electron of atoms.
> > > 2) Too stupid to realize that in the Rutherford,Geiger, Marsden Experiment when you have increase in velocity of bounce back alpha particles means head on collision with a larger proton torus, hence, the interior of gold atoms are toruses, no nucleus.
> > > 3) Too stupid in logic to understand subatomic particles have jobs and tasks to do, not sit around on beaches sipping lemonade what Old Physics says. The proton is a 8 ring torus with muon as electron inside doing the Faraday law producing new electricity.
> > > 4) Too stupid to understand stars and our Sun shine not from fusion but from Faraday law of each and every atom inside that star.
> > >
> > > 5) think a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse when it is proven to be a Oval, never the ellipse. For the cone and oval have 1 axis of symmetry, while ellipse has 2.
> > > 6) think Boole logic is correct with AND truth table being TFFF when it really is TTTF in order to avoid 2 OR 1 =3 with AND as subtraction
> > > 7) can never do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and are too ignorant in math to understand that analysis of something is not proving something in their "limit hornswaggle"
> > > 8) too stupid in science to ask the question of physics-- is the 1897 Thomson discovery of a 0.5MeV particle actually the Dirac magnetic monopole and that the muon is the true electron of atoms stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. Showing that Peter Higgs, Sheldon Glashow, Ed Witten, John Baez, Roger Penrose, Arthur B. McDonald are sapheads when it comes to logical thinking in physics with their do nothing proton, do nothing electron.

> > > Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Physics dept
> > > Vincent Meunier, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek, Julian S. Georg, Joel T. Giedt, Yong Sung Kim, Gyorgy Korniss, Toh-Ming Lu, Charles Martin, Joseph Darryl Michael, Heidi Jo Newberg, Moussa N'Gom, Peter Persans, John Schroeder, Michael Shur, Shawn-Yu Lin, Humberto Terrones, Gwo Ching Wang, Morris A Washington, Esther A. Wertz, Christian M. Wetzel, Ingrid Wilke, Shengbai Zhang
> > >
> > > Rensselaer math department
> > > Donald Schwendeman, Jeffrey Banks, Kristin Bennett, Mohamed Boudjelkha, Joseph Ecker, William Henshaw, Isom Herron, Mark H Holmes, David Isaacson, Elizabeth Kam, Ashwani Kapila, Maya Kiehl, Gregor Kovacic, Peter Kramer, Gina Kucinski, Rongjie Lai, Fengyan Li, Chjan Lim, Yuri V Lvov, Harry McLaughlin, John E. Mitchell, Bruce Piper, David A Schmidt, Daniel Stevenson, Yangyang Xu, Bulent Yener, Donald Drew, William Siegmann

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineer but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears

<bfce56f3-c12e-4b32-abf6-63942119f68fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133772&group=sci.math#133772

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 5 May 2023 20:19:53 -0700 (PDT)
but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 6 May 2023 03:19 UTC

Kibo's>I want to fuck her corpse>Ingrid Wilke,Heidi Jo Newberg,Elizabeth Kam,Esther A. Wertz,Kristin Bennett

On Friday, May 5, 2023 at 9:42:50 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
On Friday, May 5, 2023 at 9:43:45 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:

Re:Kibo on>I want to fuck her corpse>AMS Jill Pipher, Ruth Charney, Harvard's Dr.Lisa Randall, Dr.Hau,CIA Kate Heinzelman, MIT's Anette Hosoi,Cynthia Barnhart
by Augǝl Jan 1, 2023, 7:41:27 AM

Why on Earth does Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney hate the Pope?? Was it because Kibo failed science and he blames the Pope for his failure???
On Friday, May 5, 2023 at 9:43:31 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
Kibo's hatred of the Pope, for Kibo is a insane stalker....

Re: Archimedes "Pope Arky the Last" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
Pluto, it's time for your punishment again, already? of Math and of Physics Archimedes "
by Volney May 2, 2023, 6:15:57 PM

Re:Kibo on>I want to fuck her corpse>AMS Jill Pipher, Ruth Charney, Harvard's Dr.Lisa Randall, Dr.Hau,CIA Kate Heinzelman, MIT's Anette Hosoi,Cynthia Barnhart
by Augǝl Jan 1, 2023, 7:41:27 AM

On Friday, May 5, 2023 at 12:17:11 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>it's time for your punishment again, already?

Re:Kibo on>I want to fuck her corpse>AMS Jill Pipher, Ruth Charney, Harvard's Dr.Lisa Randall, Dr.Hau,CIA Kate Heinzelman, MIT's Anette Hosoi,Cynthia Barnhart
by Augǝl Jan 1, 2023, 7:41:27 AM
On Friday, May 5, 2023 at 12:17:14 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>"certifiably insane"

Kibo's>I want to fuck her corpse>Ingrid Wilke,Heidi Jo Newberg,Elizabeth Kam,Esther A. Wertz,Kristin Bennett
> On Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 12:09:52 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> > I want to fuck her corpse

On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 6:21:45 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>you're telling me it's time for your punishment?
>
>"Putin's lackey"

Re:Kibo on>I want to fuck her corpse>AMS Jill Pipher, Ruth Charney, Harvard's Dr.Lisa Randall, Dr.Hau,CIA Kate Heinzelman, MIT's Anette Hosoi,Cynthia Barnhart
by Augǝl Jan 1, 2023, 7:41:27 AM

> > > Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Physics dept
> > > Vincent Meunier, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek, Julian S. Georg, Joel T. Giedt, Yong Sung Kim, Gyorgy Korniss, Toh-Ming Lu, Charles Martin, Joseph Darryl Michael, Heidi Jo Newberg, Moussa N'Gom, Peter Persans, John Schroeder, Michael Shur, Shawn-Yu Lin, Humberto Terrones, Gwo Ching Wang, Morris A Washington, Esther A. Wertz, Christian M. Wetzel, Ingrid Wilke, Shengbai Zhang
> > >
> > > Rensselaer math department
> > > Donald Schwendeman, Jeffrey Banks, Kristin Bennett, Mohamed Boudjelkha, Joseph Ecker, William Henshaw, Isom Herron, Mark H Holmes, David Isaacson, Elizabeth Kam, Ashwani Kapila, Maya Kiehl, Gregor Kovacic, Peter Kramer, Gina Kucinski, Rongjie Lai, Fengyan Li, Chjan Lim, Yuri V Lvov, Harry McLaughlin, John E. Mitchell, Bruce Piper, David A Schmidt, Daniel Stevenson, Yangyang Xu, Bulent Yener, Donald Drew, William Siegmann

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineer but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears

<ccb1bc13-bb48-49e0-b61c-f3de8b4d3295n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133785&group=sci.math#133785

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 6 May 2023 00:46:49 -0700 (PDT)
but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 6 May 2023 07:46 UTC

Kibo's>I want to fuck her corpse>Heidi Jo Newberg,Elizabeth Kam,Esther A. Wertz,Kristin Bennett,Ingrid Wilke
> On Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 12:09:52 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> > I want to fuck her corpse

Kibo's>I want to fuck her corpse>Ingrid Wilke,Heidi Jo Newberg,Elizabeth Kam,Esther A. Wertz,Kristin Bennett
> On Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 12:09:52 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> > I want to fuck her corpse

Re:Kibo on>I want to fuck her corpse>AMS Jill Pipher, Ruth Charney, Harvard's Dr.Lisa Randall, Dr.Hau,CIA Kate Heinzelman, MIT's Anette Hosoi,Cynthia Barnhart
by Augǝl Jan 1, 2023, 7:41:27 AM

Kibo Parry aka Moroney-Volney
On Friday, May 5, 2023 at 9:42:50 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
On Friday, May 5, 2023 at 9:43:45 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:

Re:Kibo on>I want to fuck her corpse>AMS Jill Pipher, Ruth Charney, Harvard's Dr.Lisa Randall, Dr.Hau,CIA Kate Heinzelman, MIT's Anette Hosoi,Cynthia Barnhart
by Augǝl Jan 1, 2023, 7:41:27 AM

Why on Earth does Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney hate the Pope?? Was it because Kibo failed science and he blames the Pope for his failure???
On Friday, May 5, 2023 at 9:43:31 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
Kibo's hatred of the Pope, for Kibo is a insane stalker....

Re: Archimedes "Pope Arky the Last" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
Pluto, it's time for your punishment again, already? of Math and of Physics Archimedes "
by Volney May 2, 2023, 6:15:57 PM

Re:Kibo on>I want to fuck her corpse>AMS Jill Pipher, Ruth Charney, Harvard's Dr.Lisa Randall, Dr.Hau,CIA Kate Heinzelman, MIT's Anette Hosoi,Cynthia Barnhart
by Augǝl Jan 1, 2023, 7:41:27 AM

On Friday, May 5, 2023 at 12:17:11 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>it's time for your punishment again, already?

Re:Kibo on>I want to fuck her corpse>AMS Jill Pipher, Ruth Charney, Harvard's Dr.Lisa Randall, Dr.Hau,CIA Kate Heinzelman, MIT's Anette Hosoi,Cynthia Barnhart
by Augǝl Jan 1, 2023, 7:41:27 AM
On Friday, May 5, 2023 at 12:17:14 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>"certifiably insane"

Kibo's>I want to fuck her corpse>Ingrid Wilke,Heidi Jo Newberg,Elizabeth Kam,Esther A. Wertz,Kristin Bennett
> On Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 12:09:52 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> > I want to fuck her corpse

On Tuesday, May 2, 2023 at 6:21:45 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>you're telling me it's time for your punishment?
>
>"Putin's lackey"

My 137th published book

#2-3, 146th published book

[...]

◦ X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
◦ Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
◦ Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
◦ Print length ‏ : ‎ 124 pages
◦ Best Sellers Rank: #293,315 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #401 in Physics (Kindle Store)
◦ #2,236 in Physics (Books)

#2-4, 151st published book

[...]

<5d99c464-8369-47c6-9390-95a4db8d2d4cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133808&group=sci.math#133808

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 6 May 2023 09:27:12 -0700 (PDT)
but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 6 May 2023 16:27 UTC

Kibo's>I want to fuck her corpse>Elizabeth Kam,Esther A. Wertz,Kristin Bennett,Ingrid Wilke,Heidi Jo Newberg

#3-1, My 2nd published book

True Chemistry: Chemistry Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Physics and chemistry made a mistake in 1897 for they thought that J.J. Thomson's small particle of 0.5MeV was the electron of atoms. By 2017, Archimedes Plutonium discovered that the rest mass of 940 for neutron and proton was really 9 x 105MeV with a small sigma-error. Meaning that the real proton is 840MeV, real electron is 105 MeV= muon, and that little particle Thomson discovered was in fact the Dirac magnetic monopole. Dirac circa 1930s was looking for a magnetic monopole, and sadly, Dirac passed away before 2017, because if he had lived to 2017, he would have seen his long sought for magnetic monopole which is everywhere.

Cover picture: shows 3 isomers of CO2 and the O2 molecule.

Length: 1150 pages

Product details
• File Size : 2167 KB
• ASIN : B07PLVMMSZ
• Publication Date : March 11, 2019
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 1150 pages
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #590,212 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#181 in General Chemistry & Reference
#1324 in General Chemistry
#1656 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#3-2, 50th published book

Geometry of the Chemical Bond; metallic, covalent, ionic//Chemistry Series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

This is the second book of the Series -- True Chemistry. I left off of True Chemistry with trying to solve the Chemical bond when the proton and muon inside of each and every atom is doing the Faraday Law. And since that book was already 1154 pages long, I decided to start afresh in a second book devoted to solving the Geometry of the chemical bond of metallic, covalent and ionic.
Cover Picture: PHYSICS: Part 2: Extended Version: Halliday & Resnick, 1986, pages 654, 655 talking about Capacitors and my collection of some capacitors in my lab. The first one is a two prong wall plug taken apart to show what the prongs fasten onto when plugged-in (two parallel plates). The next three are spade and socket connectors (two parallel plates). Next is circular or hook plates, and last is a cylinder plate and socket.

Length: 134 pages

Product details
Print Length : 134 pages
Publication Date : June 21, 2019
Word Wise : Enabled
ASIN : B07TCVBD93
File Size : 1308 KB
Language: : English
Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
Simultaneous Device Usage : Unlimited
Lending : Enabled

#3-3, 81st published book

Animal-CO2 of the 3 CO2 isomers// Chemistry Series, book 3
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

CO2 molecule has 3 isomers. An isomer means same chemical formula but different geometries. The 3 isomers of CO2 come from fire-CO2 and animal-CO2. The fire-CO2 has the carbon atom as central in the molecule and one of the oxygen atoms has a unshared dipole. The animal-CO2 has the carbon atom on the periphery with an unshared dipole.
This is very important chemistry science for it impacts Global Warming but also hugely impacts biology because plants can only live on animal-CO2 and the fire-CO2 is a toxic poison to plants, much like CO is a toxic poison to animals.

Here we learn new facts about the molecules CO, N2, CO2, O2 and even H2O, new facts we never understood before, all because the real electron is the muon stuck inside a proton doing the Faraday Law and that chemical bonding is governed not by electrons but by Dirac magnetic monopoles, and that makes the Lewis structure be based on 6 not 8.

New concepts in chemistry: Lewis structure based on 6, not 8, and the unshared dipole. For a Lewis Structure based on 6, not 8, is the only logical way that the strongest bonded molecules end up being CO and N2. With a Lewis 8 Structure, the strongest bonded molecules, by logic, note, by logic would have to be O2 and FH or possibly FB. However, the proof is that bond dissociation energy of CO is the highest, proving Lewis 6 Structure is the true structure of Chemistry.

source: chem.ucsb.edu

in kJ/mol

CO 1076
N2  946
CO2 532
O2  498
C2 as in diamond is 602 kJ/mol
H2O = 492
OH = 425
H2 = 432

Cover Picture is a winter stored potted clover that I am experimenting with and shows a animal-CO2 molecule going in, and going out is a O2 molecule that animals need to breathe.
Length: 15 pages

Product details
ASIN : B084217LB9
Publication date : January 19, 2020
Language : English
File size : 1042 KB
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
Word Wise : Enabled
Print length : 15 pages
Lending : Enabled
Best Sellers Rank: #277,873 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #9 in 30-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #52 in General Chemistry & Reference
◦ #297 in Biology (Kindle Store)

#3-4, 38th published book

Hypothesis that Tar restores the Iron in Rust, back to the iron metal object// Chemistry series, book 4 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Back in 2003 I noticed that while working on my roof, that when I pulled off tar on steel, that the steel was shiny bright iron with no rust while all around where no tar was, was much rust. So that started me to think whether tar acts as a chemical reaction in which it takes the iron atoms out of rust and places those iron-atoms-back-into-the-iron-object. Now that was 2003, and I have not had much time to really dive into experiments on this topic. For one reason-- I have to wait years for the tar to dissolve the rust and perhaps return the iron from iron oxide back into the original iron object. No, I do not have years and I was far too busy with other items of science. But now I plan to do more on this subject. Especially since in 2017 I discovered the real electron of atoms is the muon at 105MeV and real proton is 840MeV, casting brand new light on chemistry and chemical reactions. The iron rust molecule Fe2O3 in New Chemistry where the .5MeV particle is not the electron but is Dirac's magnetic monopole, has to be reviewed in terms of this new found knowledge, and whether or not, tar can return the Fe2 back to the original metal object.

Picture cover: About 5 years ago this hammer and trowel were both iron rusted surfaces, both had iron rust, the trowel worse than the hammer. I put tar on the trowel rusty surface and today with a chisel removed some tar and see the shiny bright iron surface. I suppose if I had coated the hammer back then when I coated the trowel, the hammer would also be bright shiny iron.. So the tar must have done something to not only remove the rust but restore the trowel to "more iron bright shiny surface", some claim (see below in text) that the tar only lifted the rust off the iron surface. I think there is more to it than just adhesion lift, and am thinking the tar takes the iron atoms out of iron oxide and puts the iron atoms back into the original iron object. So this is not a proof by any means, but a hypothesis, and a request for more research.
Length: 32 pages

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineer but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears

<6b8a5903-9af2-4591-8473-0697cd7ed118n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=133839&group=sci.math#133839

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 6 May 2023 14:54:22 -0700 (PDT)
but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 6 May 2023 21:54 UTC

Kibo>I want to fuck her corpse>Esther A. Wertz,Kristin Bennett,Ingrid Wilke,Heidi Jo Newberg,Elizabeth Kam

#4-1, 32nd published book

Physics Superdeterminism replaces Darwin Evolution// biophysics series, book 1
Kindle Edition

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 16May2021. This was AP's 32nd published book of science.

Preface: When I graduated from college in 1972, I set myself upon a journey task mission of life-- that I was going to mathematize the biology theory of evolution. What I mean by that is -- I was going to make evolution a mathematical theory. And so from 1972 until 1990, I was working on this project, with never really expecting to solve it. But then, to my delight and joy of life, I did solve it in 7 November 1990 with the discovery of the Plutonium Atom Totality. A bigger theory than even mathematizing Darwin Evolution. And one structure of the Atom Totality is quantum mechanics of Superdeterminism, which is a mathematical basis of evolution. What the below writings and posts are, is my notebook, research notebook pertaining to Evolution theory of Biology BET from 1990 on through 2010. A personal memoir of my research notes on Darwin Evolution and how it relates to Atom Totality. In summary form, Darwin Evolution is not a true theory of science for it was replaced by Quantum Mechanics Superdeterminism. NOVA, the tv show recently had a feature program only they called it "quantum entanglement". So Evolution theory is no longer a valid science theory but has been replaced by Superdeterminism. And what Darwin Evolution is-- is a rule or algorithm that captures the essence of what goes on sometimes, but misses vast parts of science of life. A rule, an algorithm of science is not science truth, but sort of like a model.

From 2010 until present day March 2019, I made more discoveries of physics and biology so that the below is sort of out of date and needs a second edition. Discoveries of what is First Life, is a important subject in Evolution theory and I discovered that circa 2016 that a physics capacitor is a life-form. All life evolved from capacitors, and the plant and animal and one celled organisms when reduced to bare minimum are capacitors. My body, your body is simply a advanced and complex physics capacitor. Then in 2017, I discovered that the real electron of atoms is the muon at 105MeV, real proton is 840MeV and that little particle we thought was the electron of 0.5MeV turns out to be Dirac's Magnetic Monopole. That discovery changes very much everything in biology, even evolution theory. And finally, throughout 2010 to 2019 I have been reducing all of physics to be a subject based upon electromagnetism. And so when I write the second edition (if ever) about Evolution theory, it has to be written as if you are in a electricity magnetism classroom.

So, below is my memoir of evolution theory of biology from 1990 to 2010.

Cover picture: Me and two of my cats. Sure, they evolved, but more to the truth, they were fated. Both died from coyotes. Coyotes have to eat, too.

Product details
• File size : 2407 KB
• Publication date : March 30, 2019
• Print length : 181 pages
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• ASIN : B07Q5NV3C5
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #143,708 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #123 in Evolution (Kindle Store)
◦ #239 in Physics (Kindle Store)
◦ #1,220 in Evolution (Books)

#4-2, 18th published book

First Life = Capacitor of Physics // biophysics series, book 2
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

#1 New Release in Molecular Biology

Last revision was 14Jan2022. And this is AP's 18th published book on science.

Preface: Now this maybe a difficult book to read because it is my research notebook turned into a book. My research into What was First Life? Now this book started as research notes and then transformed from research notes into a book. So you will see me often ask questions and explore ideas, as I wrote those research notes into a book of science. But there is one basic theme in this book, that All Life comes from a capacitor of physics. Life starts as a capacitor and evolves into more advanced capacitor, and evolves into a battery. Whether a given capacitor evolves into and harbors a DNA molecule and becomes a DNA capacitor life depends on whether that capacitor has a mitochondria and chloroplasts. And all life forms, when reduced, is a reduction to a capacitor. For a human body or the body of any plant or animal is a very advanced and complex capacitor. All life in the Universe starts as a Capacitor of Physics.

Cover Picture: The cover is my textbook used in College-- "Fundamentals of Physics" by Halliday & Resnick, 3rd edition, 1988, opened to pages 618 and 619 where as a student in college I first learned about capacitors. And laid across those pages are a pencil of carbon and a pencil of calcium carbonate CaCO3 as materials, questioning their capacitance. Was First Life as capacitor come from carbon or come from calcium carbonate?

Product details
File Size: 1558 KB
Print Length: 145 pages
Publication Date: March 15, 2019
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PNT5SRT
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,177,228 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#427 in Biophysics (Kindle Store)
#1389 in Molecular Biology (Kindle Store)
#2359 in Biophysics (Books)

#4-3, 34th published book

Photons and Neutrinos have "perfect DNA/RNA" packaged inside them// biophysics series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 18Feb2021. This is AP's 34th published book.
Preface: Part of this is my history on the subject. And part is my current ongoing research into the geometry of the interior of photons and neutrinos.. Many changes have occurred from 1995 to present 2019. Until 2018, I imagined the interior of atoms as the Rutherford Model with nucleus and electrons as dot-clouds. However in 2017 when I discovered the real electron is the muon at 105MeV and real proton is 840MeV and the neutron is 945MeV leaving that little .5MeV particle as the Dirac Magnetic Monopole, changes not only physics and chemistry but every hard science is changed. The big change is that subatomic particles have jobs, tasks, work to do and the proton is the coil in Faraday's law, the muon is the bar magnet in Faraday's law, the neutron is a capacitor and the photon, neutrino are wires in the interior of atoms. This changes the geometry of the interior of atoms to where Rutherford model is thrown out the window. So we have the AP-Faraday model of the interior of atoms and that means closed loops or rings. That new perspective also means photons have an interior geometry as well as neutrinos. And so, the double helix of DNA, RNA, is the same as two intertwined springs. The only thing I have missing is what is the A,T, C,G of a photon or neutrino?

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineer but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears

<74319da6-9eae-4136-bd8e-527dcdc0d0fcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=134096&group=sci.math#134096

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 9 May 2023 21:20:23 -0700 (PDT)
but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 10 May 2023 04:20 UTC

Kibo hates the Pope but why???
Kibo has thousands of post headers declaring Kibo hates the Pope-- is is just sheer insanity of Kibo??
Re: Archimedes "Pope of Failure" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney-- 30 year hate spew stalker
Volney's profile photo
Volney
10:57 PM (14 minutes ago) 9 May, 2023
Re: Archimedes "Pope of Failure"

Kibo's corpse fucking=AMS Jill Pipher, Ruth Charney, Harvard's Dr.Lisa Randall, Dr.Hau,CIA Kate Heinzelman, MIT's Anette Hosoi,Cynthia Barnhart by Augǝl Jan 1, 2023, 7:41:27 AM

Kibo's>I want to fuck her corpse>Esther A. Wertz,Kristin Bennett,Heidi Jo Newberg,Elizabeth Kam
On Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 12:09:52 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> I want to fuck her corpse

Why Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney, why???

On Tuesday, May 9, 2023 at 2:25:42 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> Woodlouse of Math and Bathynomus giganteus of Physics

Why Kibo? Because they cannot admit slant cut of cone is Oval, not ellipse, or because they fail at doing a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus?

Kibo's>I want to fuck her corpse>Esther A. Wertz,Kristin Bennett,Heidi Jo Newberg,Elizabeth Kam
On Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 12:09:52 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> I want to fuck her corpse

Why does the CIA, NSF pay Kibo to stalk every day of the year in sci.math and sci.physics when he knows no math or physics with his 938 is 12% short of 945.

Kibo geometry failure:
On Monday, June 15, 2020 at 1:13:27 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Here you are!
> Below you will find a simple *proof* that shows that certain conic
> sections are ellipses.
>
> Some preliminaries:
>
> Top view of the conic section and depiction of the coordinate system used
> in the proof:
>
> ^ x
> |
> -+- < xh
> .' | `.
> . | .
> | | |
> ' | '
> `. | .'
> y <----------+ < x0
> Cone (side view):
> .
> /|\
> / | \
> /b | \
> /---+---' < x h
> / |' \
> / ' | \
> / ' | \
> x 0 > '-------+-------\
> / a | \
>
> Proof:
>
> r(x) a - ((a-b)/h)x and d(x) a - ((a+b)/h)x, hence
>
> y(x)^2 r(x)^2 - d(x)^2 ab - ab(2x/h - 1)^2 ab(1 - 4(x - h/2)^2/h^2.
>
> Hence (1/ab)y(x)^2 + (4/h^2)(x - h/2)^2 1 ...equation of an ellipse
>
> qed

Kibo arithmetic failure:
Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> [...]

> > Rensselaer math department
> > Donald Schwendeman, Jeffrey Banks, Kristin Bennett, Mohamed Boudjelkha, Joseph Ecker, William Henshaw, Isom Herron, Mark H Holmes, David Isaacson, Elizabeth Kam, Ashwani Kapila, Maya Kiehl, Gregor Kovacic, Peter Kramer, Gina Kucinski, Rongjie Lai, Fengyan Li, Chjan Lim, Yuri V Lvov, Harry McLaughlin, John E. Mitchell, Bruce Piper, David A Schmidt, Daniel Stevenson, Yangyang Xu, Bulent Yener, Donald Drew, William Siegmann
> > On Monday, April 17, 2023 at 12:36:39 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> > > Wood louse of Math and Bathynomus giganteus of Physics

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Kibo Parry Moroney, not a comic, not a scientist, not a engineer but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears

<9b3daec4-b954-4002-9a85-df7fa2d83b9bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=134138&group=sci.math#134138

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 10:24:33 -0700 (PDT)
but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 10 May 2023 17:24 UTC

<1b30cf61-cade-414a-8b5e-399db8f6c6f3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=134215&group=sci.math#134215

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 22:49:59 -0700 (PDT)
but a evil stalker shithead that wants to torture more South Korean Moon Bears
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 11 May 2023 05:49 UTC

Kibo-I want to fuck her corpse> Harvard's Dr.Randall,Dr.Hau why Kibo, because they cannot ask the simple question which is the atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle???

Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney 30 year nonstop molesting and harassing people in science