Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Subject: Can Godox X2T-C trigger add HSS to a camera
From: waybackN...@yahoo.com (Peabody)
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 23:40:57 -0600
 by: Peabody - Sat, 26 Nov 2022 05:40 UTC

Probably a silly question, but it's been so long since I bought any gear
that I don't know what's possible anymore.

I have a Canon T2i (550D), and as far as I can tell it doesn't natively
support high speed sync. And I've looked at the Godox flashes and the
X2T-C radio trigger, which claims to support both TTL and HSS. Is it
possible that HSS would actually work with my camera? It doesn't seem like
it would because the camera would fire the X2T, and the HSS sequence would
start, only when the first curtain has opened, which would be too late. It
seems the camera would need to trigger the X2T just before the first
curtain starts to move, and I don't think the T2i can do that.

tech / rec.photo.digital / Can Godox X2T-C trigger add HSS to a camera