If Bill Gates is the Devil then Linus Torvalds must be the Messiah. -- Unknown source

tech / sci.math / Re: AP proudly announces his 240th book of science, the one that has 3 arbitrary points in plane yields a Unique Ellipse// New True Geometry starting with cycloid correction and Geometry-of-Motion // math research by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Am

SubjectAuthor
* AP proudly announces his 240th book of science, the one that has 3Archimedes Plutonium
`- Re: AP proudly announces his 240th book of science, the one that hasArchimedes Plutonium

1
AP proudly announces his 240th book of science, the one that has 3 arbitrary points in plane yields a Unique Ellipse// New True Geometry starting with cycloid correction and Geometry-of-Motion // math research by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon

<b3c1a24e-266d-4dba-990e-0fed8143f95an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=135253&group=sci.math#135253

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 09:04:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: AP proudly announces his 240th book of science, the one that has 3
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 21 May 2023 16:04 UTC

#6-8, 240th published book

New True Geometry starting with cycloid correction and Geometry-of-Motion // math research

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Preface: Motion Geometry such as producing the Cycloid curve in Old Math was in error. Looking at the Limacon we see this error in Motion Geometry at its worst. And the fix of the error has to come from physics of Electromagnetic theory where magnetic field is always perpendicular to electric field. The mistake made in Old Math Geometry is that they had two motions in a cycloid and limacon construction. They had the motion of a circle, but had arbitrary motion for the Pointer-Marker. This book addresses the Old Math Geometry mistakes and opens up the entire field of new math of Motion Geometry.. In the midst of that correction several major conjectures were discovered and proven in this book which has created a complete overhaul of Old Math's conic sections. For the parabola and hyperbola are not open curves but closed loop circuits of ellipse, oval, circle. The nasty mistake of Old Math to think cones are apex to apex is ridiculous to the nth degree, for true conics are base to base <>, not apex to apex ><.

Cover Picture: My photograph of holding two cones base to base. Two cones base to base forms the foundation of Conic Sections, and not the silly apex to apex.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0C5VL38ZK
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ May 20, 2023
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 622 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 72 pages

AP proudly announces his 240th book of science, the one that has 3 arbitrary points in plane yields a Unique Ellipse// New True Geometry starting with cycloid correction and Geometry-of-Motion // math research by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Re: AP proudly announces his 240th book of science, the one that has 3 arbitrary points in plane yields a Unique Ellipse// New True Geometry starting with cycloid correction and Geometry-of-Motion // math research by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Am

<1c827da2-6fd1-499e-8708-bca66dd5b91bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=135258&group=sci.math#135258

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 09:43:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: AP proudly announces his 240th book of science, the one that has
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 21 May 2023 16:43 UTC

Alright, I am going to test drive my proof that the unique Ellipse comes from 3 arbitrary noncollinear points in the Plane. This exercise requires good graph paper; I like the ten by ten blocks for easy counting for coordinate points, pencil and slide-rule to make parallelogram of 3 arbitrary coordinate points.

The way the unique circle works from 3 arbitrary points non-collinear, is the perpendicular bisector of the two line segments the 3 points generate. The way the unique ellipse works, is that the 3 arbitrary points non-collinear generates a unique parallelogram, the vertices of which determine a unique ellipse.

So, you have 2 straightline segments from the 3 arbitrary points, and what is crucial and key is that those two line segments determine a Unique Parallelogram.

I select for 3 Arbitrary Non-collinear coordinate points as (0,0), (22,44) and (70,75), hoping the center of unique circle falls also in the 1st Quadrant Only, but if not, not to worry for I just extend the 1st Quadrant. Also I hope the 2 foci of unique ellipse falls in 1st Quadrant Only, but if not, again, I extend the 1st Quadrant and get rid of the negative numbers. This is what we do throughout New Math, whenever negative numbers crop-up, we extend the 1st Quadrant Only to rid ourselves of negative numbers.

So, using a Slide Rule I get the 4th coordinate point of a unique Parallelogram which is (48,31).

Now the distance from (0,0) to (22,44) is 48 unit distance.
And the distance from (22,44) to (70,75) is 57 unit distance.

I need that for perpendicular bisector.

More later....

AP