"We came. We saw. We kicked its ass." -- Bill Murray, _Ghostbusters_

tech / sci.math / Re: Archimedes "mindless fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

SubjectAuthor
* Drought year 2023, no rain for May// 190th published book Day in theArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: Archimedes "mindless fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test ofVolney

1
Drought year 2023, no rain for May// 190th published book Day in the life of the King of Science, his character & personality-- reflections on Nature // Sociology science by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Kindle edition

<56bbf86f-7de4-4b1d-a02a-c055be1fe86fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=135738&group=sci.math#135738

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 24 May 2023 22:44:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Drought year 2023, no rain for May// 190th published book Day in the
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 25 May 2023 05:44 UTC

Alright, not a good sign. And there was Italy with drought in 2022, and now having "Atmospheric River" a thorough flooding.

That is what South Dakota needs, a "Atmospheric River" to make up for 3 years of drought.

Looking at the forecast--no rain for the rest of this month. Which is worse than the past three years of drought because those years started feeling the pain in June.

I am watching some farm fields that planted late, for whether there is enough moisture to sprout the seeds.

Some day, one of these droughts will not be able to even germinate seeds.

So today, 24May2023, I started to pull out the water hoses and give some plants a watering.

I starting to feel that tension and stress, fraught with tackling another summer of draught. Watching plants, shrubs and trees die.

But on a good note, my method of tea-making no longer involves boiling the tea in hot water. No, instead I simply add water to a pot I keep in refrigerator. Add some tea leaves-- yesterday Hibiscus. And a beautiful tea emerges the next day. Cold tea of course. But if I want warm tea, I place in microwave.

The world spends too much wasted energy on boiling their tea.

AP

Drought year 2023, no rain for May// 190th published book Day in the life of the King of Science, his character & personality-- reflections on Nature // Sociology science by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Kindle edition

Re: Archimedes "mindless fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<u4mvqs$3cdu8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=135744&group=sci.math#135744

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "mindless fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of
a lifetime-generation test
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 02:39:20 -0400
 by: Volney - Thu, 25 May 2023 06:39 UTC

Autistic Archimedes "Kim Jong Un's lackey" Plutonium autistically melts
down completely:

> Archimedes "antiscience" Plutonium > humiliates himself in public by writing:
>> So you have XYY syndrome? Is that why you are so aggressive against
>> anyone who corrects your many mistakes? Does it also explain your gayness?
>
>> I see XYY males tend to have lower than average IQs. That makes sense
>> for you as well.
>
> My 3rd published book

You had a real meltdown streak here. I hope you feel better!
Are you somehow ashamed of being XYY? Do you blame being XYY for making
you aggressive, gay and not so bright? Do you also blame your autism on
being XYY? Are you mad at your evil demonic plutonium god for making you
defective? Don't be mad, you are just special in your own way.