Bus error -- please leave by the rear door.

tech / sci.math / Re: My 248th book of science// The math proof that 3 arbitrary points in Space, not collinear, determines a Unique Plane in Space and the nonexistence of 4D // Math research by Archimedes Plutonium

SubjectAuthor
* My 248th book of science// The math proof that 3 arbitrary points inArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: My 248th book of science// The math proof that 3 arbitrary pointsFritz Feldhase
 +- Re: My 248th book of science// The math proof that 3 arbitrary pointsArchimedes Plutonium

1
My 248th book of science// The math proof that 3 arbitrary points in Space, not collinear, determines a Unique Plane in Space and the nonexistence of 4D // Math research by Archimedes Plutonium

<081475e2-4829-4e4b-8cb4-e363e151d02fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=136156&group=sci.math#136156

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 17:21:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My 248th book of science// The math proof that 3 arbitrary points in
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 29 May 2023 00:21 UTC

Alright, while doing my 240th book of science, I proved that 3 arbitrary points not collinear yield a unique circle but also yield a unique ellipse.

And being curious, I wanted to investigate the ultimate yield of 3 arbitrary points in space not collinear yields a unique plane in that space.

What is the proof of that statement?? Well, the proof is simply a axiom itself.

But can that proof also prove that 4 dimensional space is contradictory?

And let me include in this book proofs that 4 dimensional space is a sham.

AP

My 248th book of science// The math proof that 3 arbitrary points in Space, not collinear, determines a Unique Plane in Space and the nonexistence of 4D // Math research by Archimedes Plutonium

Re: My 248th book of science// The math proof that 3 arbitrary points in Space, not collinear, determines a Unique Plane in Space and the nonexistence of 4D // Math research by Archimedes Plutonium

<76800695-ed77-4699-951e-a349b3dd0d6an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=136161&group=sci.math#136161

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 18:07:09 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: My 248th book of science// The math proof that 3 arbitrary points
From: franz.fr...@gmail.com (Fritz Feldhase)
 by: Fritz Feldhase - Mon, 29 May 2023 01:07 UTC

On Monday, May 29, 2023 at 2:21:56 AM UTC+2, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> 3 arbitrary points not collinear yield a unique circle

Right.

> but also yield a unique ellipse [which is not s circle --FF].

Nope.

Re: My 248th book of science// The math proof that 3 arbitrary points in Space, not collinear, determines a Unique Plane in Space and the nonexistence of 4D // Math research by Archimedes Plutonium

<43fa0da8-119e-4c14-91b6-2128a069b112n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=136220&group=sci.math#136220

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 12:06:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 29 May 2023 19:06 UTC

Moscow,Beijing▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ mushroom cloud, Xi as Putin's stooge when Russia vaporizes Shanghai with its RS-28 Sarmat "Satan II", all because Xi was too dumb to realize you can never trust an insane person

On Monday, December 26, 2022 at 3:10:35 PM UTC-6, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
>Disposable

Yes, Chris, Sarmats are disposable, but are they biodegradable, and can your English environment protection agency classify Sarmats as biodegradable. We here in the USA have this illogical designation of "recyclable" and who cares about recycling a Sarmat?

Chris, which of these is Shangai ??? Is it 1/2
> i[0] = 1/1
> i[1] = 1/2
> i[2] = 1/3
> i[3] = 1/4
> i[4] = 1/5

Re: 4-Does WM make Germany & Gottingen Univ a failure in mathematics with his slant cut of Cone a ellipse when it is a OVAL, and his mindless "dark numbers bullshit" Ben Bacarisse,Cynthia A. Volkert,Florentin Wörgötter,Annette Zippelius, Metin Tolan
by Chris Thomasson

So spamming William, a Sarmat never reaches its exact target but sends shock waves from a blast site.
> No.
>
> Not 'to its limit'.
>
> Only TOWARDS its limit.
>
> It never arrives 'at zero'.'

William, infinite spamming nutjob comparing unit fractions of Moscow compared to Beijing. William spamming nutjob is Moscow 0/1 and Beijing fraction is 1/0 ??

yan wyck in his daily spam says Beijing was nothing in 1999 and apparently a Russian Sarmat returned Beijing to "nothingness once again".

> [...]

> > > Naturally, Putin will want to keep the Russian people suppressed and have Russia be a second rate government as a dictator. Same goes for China-- they never want to give up power so the people themselves choose their leader.
> > >
> > > But can we find differences in Putin and Xi themselves? Well in the West we call the Chinese inscrutable-- meaning -- little logical commonsense.. And is this a valid description?? Yes of course, considering that Russia had stolen the lands of Outer Manchuria, some 28 times larger of a land mass than is Taiwan island. Yet there is Xi, spending so much time on wanting to invade Taiwan, when it is Outer Manchuria and Vladivostok (Haishenwai) that he should be focusing attention upon. And while Putin is distracted with Ukraine, is the time for Xi to recapture Outer Manchuria, the Qing dynasty empire, Qing's Manchurian homeland.
> > >
> > > What does Xi do instead??? He focuses on Taiwan and befriends Russia. Why, at this rate, if Russia takes Inner Manchuria, we can expect Xi and the Chinese Communist Party to become even more loving of Russia for stealing more land of China.
> > >
> > > And there is Xi, whose China has become rich with trading with the West, yet every day, Xi foaming at the mouth in hatred of the West.
> > >
> > > So yes, Putin is 2X smarter as a dictator than is Xi, as if Putin has Xi in his side pocket.
> > >
> > > Is there some scientific explanation as to why Xi is 2X dumber than Putin?? Perhaps, in that China is densely populated and the air pollution over all of China is worse than most countries. That Xi probably has 1/2 of his brain filled with CO and CO2 isomers and lead, and mercury and nitrous oxide and sulfur dioxide from just living in that air polluted hellhole of Beijing. Xi studied chemistry and should know this. Whereas Putin likely detox..s every evening with breathing in pure oxygen at his residence and takes oxygen breathing tanks to office and work. This easily can explain the light-headed reasoning that Xi and his foreign diplomats Wang Yi display, where Putin plays them like a chess game, --- checkmate in 7 moves.
> > >
> > > This explains why Xi hates the West for not stealing any Chinese lands and making China rich in trade, while loving Putin for stealing Outer Manchuria, and proposing having Russia push nuclear buttons, making both Russia and China a nuclear waste site after ICBMs wipe China off the map.
> > >
> > > Xi's brain is full of air pollution toxins from the nasty Chinese air.. They still build a new coal fired plant in China every day. The air in China is the worst air in the entire world.
> > >
> > > Why Putin is 2X smarter than Xi as dictators// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, not petty dictators.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: My 248th book of science// The math proof that 3 arbitrary points in Space, not collinear, determines a Unique Plane in Space and the nonexistence of 4D // Math research by Archimedes Plutonium

<4d1f90a5-e14a-4965-9105-90250ed39266n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=136237&group=sci.math#136237

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 13:18:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 29 May 2023 20:18 UTC

Shithead Fritz Feldhase needs to take two 60-30-90 triangles and join them to make a parallelogram and with the 4 vertex points, the shithead needs to tell everyone how 2 different ellipses fit those 4 vertex points.

Go for it shithead Fritz.

Re: My 248th book of science// The math proof that 3 arbitrary points in Space, not collinear, determines a Unique Plane in Space and the nonexistence of 4D // Math research by Archimedes Plutonium

<8aeea402-28cb-4d57-ae97-c19fe856d55en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=136277&group=sci.math#136277

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 21:31:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 30 May 2023 04:31 UTC

On Sunday, May 28, 2023 at 8:07:14 PM UTC-5, Fritz Feldhase wrote:

> > but also yield a unique ellipse [which is not s circle --FF].
>
> Nope.

Fritz in logic only got as far as "All men are men", Socrates is a man, therefore Socrates is a man." Much the same as Dan Christensen and his jackarse Jan Burse.

No wonder, no-one in Germany can admit slant cut of cone is Oval not ellipse and why Olaf Scholz's German education in math has slipped from top tier to banana republic math status-- off the charts. Why even Analena Baerbock has sympathaizers at Gottingen cone statue that slant cut is Oval for they never had their eyes fixed.

Fritz failed math for he cannot take 2 identical 60-30-90 right triangles joined together at smallest let and reversed forming a parallelogram and forming only ONE UNIQUE ELLIPSE from the 4 vertex.

Try it failed Fritz, or get Annalena to help you.

So the logic is-- idiot Fritz, the logic is 3 points determine unique circle-- in turn determines either square, rectangle or isosceles trapezoid. If the trapezoid is generated a further movement of trapezoid to Rectangle, and finally, from starting 3 points we have a UNIQUE ELLIPSE.

If you disagree, Fritz, you mindless spamming idiot, then show where you get 2 ellipses from 2 right triangles joined.

Fritz is part of the reason Germany has become a world wide failure in math..

Re: My 248th book of science// The math proof that 3 arbitrary points in Space, not collinear, determines a Unique Plane in Space and the nonexistence of 4D // Math research by Archimedes Plutonium

<3fb2acc4-a5d9-4a66-89ff-5d106acc6ed6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=136286&group=sci.math#136286

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 23:40:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 30 May 2023 06:40 UTC

So the question here really is, is Germany such a stupid lousy entire failure of mathematics that not a single German mathematician can tell the truth anymore?? Not a single German professor can admit slant cut of Cone is not a ellipse for a cone has 1 axis of symmetry and ellipse has 2 axes of symmetry. And so the slant cut of cone is a Oval.

Yet not a single German math professor can admit to the truth of that. All hiding behind their memorized slant cut is ellipse.

And this explains what idiots like Wolfgang Mueckenheim and Fritz Feldhase fill up sci.math each and every day with kilograms of mindless idiocy-- dark numbers. For no German math professor can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- and why should they ??? for they cannot tell apart a ellipse from a oval.

So again-- Germany--- the idiot Fritz Feldhase thinks that 2 identical right triangles 60-30-90 put leg to leg to form a parallelogram as exhibited here.

/|
|/

Fritz thinks that parallelogram has at least 2 ellipses that contain the 4 vertices while AP says only a Unique Ellipse contains those 4 vertices.

Such a shame, Germany has become a backwater to math and physics with idiots like WM and Fritz running around.

AP

Re: My 248th book of science// The math proof that 3 arbitrary points in Space, not collinear, determines a Unique Plane in Space and the nonexistence of 4D // Math research by Archimedes Plutonium

<20944da6-110e-49aa-9c1a-08804b8c3009n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=136290&group=sci.math#136290

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 01:23:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 30 May 2023 08:23 UTC

I remember reading a article that one of the German universities had a wood model of Conics with the slant cut being a ellipse. I think it was Gottingen. But on Internet, I see that Smithsonian has a wooden model called Ellipsographs and it also shows the slant cut being an ellipse. But sadly these are math failures for they somehow rounded off the cut and made the cut not steep enough to show the truth-- the truth that it is a oval with its narrowness near the apex and its bulge to make a Oval where it is furthest from apex.

So this is a huge problem in mathematics, of math professors so dishonest of the truth of science, that they Run and Hide when they make mistakes, instead of publically admitting they erred. For the cone has but 1 axis of symmetry and a ellipse requires 2 axes, yet Oval is also 1 axis of symmetry.

No wonder the failure of math Fritz Feldhase has a difficult time in seeing that 2 identical right triangles forms a unique ellipse. And I suspect that Fritz Feldhase is none other than WM Wolfgang Mueckenheim posting under a different name. Perhaps the entire gang of fools-- Jim Burns, FromtheRafters, Gus Gassmann, William are just all WM with different names.

1-So the question here really is, is Germany such a stupid lousy entire failure of mathematics that not a single German mathematician can tell the truth anymore?? Not a single German professor can admit slant cut of Cone is not a ellipse for a cone has 1 axis of symmetry and ellipse has 2 axes of symmetry. And so the slant cut of cone is a Oval.

> Yet not a single German math professor can admit to the truth of that. All hiding behind their memorized slant cut is ellipse.
>
> And this explains what idiots like Wolfgang Mueckenheim and Fritz Feldhase fill up sci.math each and every day with kilograms of mindless idiocy-- dark numbers. For no German math professor can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- and why should they ??? for they cannot tell apart a ellipse from a oval.
>
> So again-- Germany--- the idiot Fritz Feldhase thinks that 2 identical right triangles 60-30-90 put leg to leg to form a parallelogram as exhibited here.
>
> /|
> |/
>
> Fritz thinks that parallelogram has at least 2 ellipses that contain the 4 vertices while AP says only a Unique Ellipse contains those 4 vertices.
>
> Such a shame, Germany has become a backwater to math and physics with idiots like WM and Fritz running around.
>
> AP

Re: My 248th book of science// The math proof that 3 arbitrary points in Space, not collinear, determines a Unique Plane in Space and the nonexistence of 4D // Math research by Archimedes Plutonium

<54368324-18c7-4216-af30-b82490d7864cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=136293&group=sci.math#136293

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 02:23:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 30 May 2023 09:23 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium
May 29, 2023, 11:31:21 PM (5 hours ago)

On Sunday, May 28, 2023 at 8:07:14 PM UTC-5, Fritz Feldhase wrote:

> > but also yield a unique ellipse [which is not s circle --FF].
>
> Nope.

Fritz in logic only got as far as "All men are men", Socrates is a man, therefore Socrates is a man." Much the same as Dan Christensen and his jackarse Jan Burse.

No wonder, no-one in Germany can admit slant cut of cone is Oval not ellipse and why Olaf Scholz's German education in math has slipped from top tier to a third world republic math status-- off the charts.

Fritz failed math for he cannot take 2 identical 60-30-90 right triangles joined together at smallest let and reversed forming a parallelogram and forming only ONE UNIQUE ELLIPSE from the 4 vertex.

Try it failed Fritz.

So the logic is-- idiot Fritz, the logic is 3 points determine unique circle-- in turn determines either square, rectangle or isosceles trapezoid. If the trapezoid is generated a further movement of trapezoid to Rectangle, and finally, from starting 3 points we have a UNIQUE ELLIPSE.

If you disagree, Fritz, then show where you get 2 ellipses from 2 right triangles joined.

Fritz is part of the reason Germany has become a world wide failure in math..

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
1:40 AM (3 hours ago)

So the question here really is, is Germany such a stupid lousy entire failure of mathematics that not a single German mathematician can tell the truth anymore?? Not a single German professor can admit slant cut of Cone is not a ellipse for a cone has 1 axis of symmetry and ellipse has 2 axes of symmetry. And so the slant cut of cone is a Oval.

Yet not a single German math professor can admit to the truth of that. All hiding behind their memorized slant cut is ellipse.

And this explains what idiots like Wolfgang Mueckenheim and Fritz Feldhase fill up sci.math each and every day with kilograms of mindless idiocy-- dark numbers. For no German math professor can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus-- and why should they ??? for they cannot tell apart a ellipse from a oval.

So again-- Germany--- the idiot Fritz Feldhase thinks that 2 identical right triangles 60-30-90 put leg to leg to form a parallelogram as exhibited here.

/|
|/

Fritz thinks that parallelogram has at least 2 ellipses that contain the 4 vertices while AP says only a Unique Ellipse contains those 4 vertices.

Such a shame, Germany has become a backwater to math and physics with idiots like WM and Fritz running around.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
3:23 AM (1 hour ago)

[...]

And start sending the German university math departments into delivering a Geometry Proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. A pity that not one German university has a math professor who can do a geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, not their limit analysis bullshit. Why, I analyze some 100 things each and every day, and none of that analysis is a proof-- and think for a moment, German math professors, as idiotic as they are-- think that a rectangle with 0 width in their limit analysis has internal area for the integral. Time that German math professors unscrew their screwy heads and screw a new one back on.