"I have just one word for you, my boy...plastics." -- from "The Graduate"

tech / sci.math / Re: AP's 254th book of science-- Cosmic Gridwork System// math research by Archimedes Plutonium

SubjectAuthor
* AP's 254th book of science-- Cosmic Gridwork System// math researchArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: AP's 254th book of science-- Cosmic Gridwork System// mathArchimedes Plutonium

1
AP's 254th book of science-- Cosmic Gridwork System// math research by Archimedes Plutonium

<760d5797-fd67-4cc7-b479-fde6694bf502n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=137455&group=sci.math#137455

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2023 18:39:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: AP's 254th book of science-- Cosmic Gridwork System// math research
by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 11 Jun 2023 01:39 UTC

I was starting to engage in this thread and then decided I have enough material to make a book of it. Especially considering the fact that over in sci..physics someone posted about the Milky Way galaxy center is full of strings or filaments, and this would be natural in a Cosmos where Cosmic Protons are rings of galaxies such as found by CalTech's Jarrett 3rd layer. All of which indicate a Cosmic Gridwork System of electricity and magnetism.

On Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 12:18:14 PM UTC-5, Dan Joyce wrote in sci.math:
>Draw an infinite square lattice without lifting the pencil.

Too easy.

Infinity borderline 1*10^604

Go across then go down. Some pieces you go over a second time.

A much harder, and likely impossible drawing is where you make the grid without lifting the pencil and without retracing where you already been before..

Then some wiseguy would say, just cover your printing press with ink and stamp the Grid

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 6, 2023, 8:03:28 PM (4 days ago)

On Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 12:14:50 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> On Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 12:18:14 PM UTC-5, Dan joyce wrote:
Re: Draw an infinite square lattice without lifting the pencil.

> Too easy.
>
> Infinity borderline 1*10^604
>
> Go across then go down. Some pieces you go over a second time.
>
> A much harder, and likely impossible drawing is where you make the grid without lifting the pencil and without retracing where you already been before.
>
> Then some wiseguy would say, just cover your printing press with ink and stamp the Grid.

Alright, let us spice up the original question. For Decimal Grid Number Systems is the heart of mathematics concerning numbers. And we throw out the ugly stupid Reals on the trash pile of shame-- their continuum-- their anti-quantum mechanics. For Quantum Mechanics physics is at heart-- discrete. And in a Grid System where the vertical perpendicular meets the horizontal at a point is a individual number. The space in between is empty space, and no numbers.

So now, Physics is not a game of a human hand with pencil in mind of playing a game where you draw a Grid System and whether you lift your pencil off the paper or not.

So let me adjust the rules to be physics. Instead of a Hand with pencil say we have electricity as a closed loop and we have magnetism as a closed loop.

Now we can bunch up the loops of electricity and that of magnetism.

But the game now is to bunch them up to form a Grid System.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 6, 2023, 11:34:38 PM (3 days ago)

Now I have not made any progress on the Principle of Superposition of Light Waves, and here maybe that opportunity.

So instead of the silly human drawing a Grid System with pencil and not able to lift off paper, which is probably a nice puzzle that goes nowhere. Here we want to glimpse into what is Electromagnetic Force of physics how Light Waves can stack with no problems.

So now, consider yourself and all the respondents in this thread, not at home on computer or school in classroom but consider yourself at a Circus. And you come to a booth of flashing neon lights titled-- Make a Grid System.

And what is handed to you if willing to play is hoola hoops all the same size and the object is to throw them around a cylinder

| |
| |

So as to stack them into a coil.

More later....

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 7, 2023, 1:12:20 AM (3 days ago)

So now as I am trying to throw rings onto this post and stacking them up into a coil.

Let us imagine like Apples's new vision glasses, their latest new invention of Space that the post is building up rings into a coil

===
===
===
===

And in the vision glasses, I can toss rings perpendicular

=||=||=
=||=||=
=||=||=
=||=||=

Rings building coils and rings perpendicular building coils all adding up to a Grid Graphing System.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 7, 2023, 11:43:26 PM (2 days ago)

On Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 12:18:14 PM UTC-5, Dan joyce wrote:
> I know this sounds rediculus but, drawing an --->oo lattice

Dan needs a little advice here in mathematics. Of course in the old days, in math you could whip out the word "infinity and infinite" at free will. But in new true blue Math, that slipshod old math is no longer acceptable.

So Dan Joyce needs to say-- what his infinite borderline is exactly , and not pretend it is "never ending". This slipshod attitude got Cantor and Godel and most everyone in Old Math, got them on the wrong side of the track.

AP

AP's 254th book of science-- Cosmic Gridwork System// math research by Archimedes Plutonium

Re: AP's 254th book of science-- Cosmic Gridwork System// math research by Archimedes Plutonium

<e97e86c3-92bb-414a-b154-b9fd6695dcb3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=137467&group=sci.math#137467

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2023 01:14:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: AP's 254th book of science-- Cosmic Gridwork System// math
research by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 11 Jun 2023 08:14 UTC

EarthSky pictures show a "1,000 mysterious strands" in the Milky Way Galaxy center.

Which would follow on the fact that CalTech's Jarrett noted a Ring in the 3rd layer of all galaxies of the Cosmos.

So that one can imagine the forces of physics in the whole of the Universe play the same geometry as in the Milky Way Galaxy.

The Cosmos are rings of Cosmic Protons with a donut hole in center. Same can be said of the Milky Way Galaxy as its center is much like a donut hole and the strands are the boundary of the donut hole center.

AP