panic: kernel trap (ignored)

tech / sci.math / Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Test bank Calculus 10th Edition by LarsonArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Test bank Calculus 10th Edition by LarsonArchimedes Plutonium
 `* STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceDan Christensen
  `* Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceBrodie Buggenum
   `* Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceDan Christensen
    `- Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceMild Shock

1
Re: Test bank Calculus 10th Edition by Larson

<e25a4a81-8c7c-493f-8d30-6e18afb3f61an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=88230&group=sci.math#88230

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 10:55:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Test bank Calculus 10th Edition by Larson
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 18:55 UTC

Is-Sheldon Glashow,Jerome I. Friedman,Henry W. Kendall,Richard E. Taylor,Carlo Rubbia,Simon van der Meer,William Alfred Fowler,Kenneth G. Wilson,James Watson Cronin,Val Logsdon Fitch, capable of ever multiplying 9 times 105 and see neutron proton are "within sigma error"? Why do they fail physics by thinking the electron is the 0.5MeV particle outside a proton of 938MeV and traveling at 99% speed of light? Why do they not understand angular momentum that you need the muon as the real electron stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law, for proper true angular momentum.

Kibo the dumbest CIA agent but who is the dumbest physicist of 20th & 21st century? Was it Murray Gell-Mann, Steven Weinberg, Sheldon Glashow or Peter Higgs the dumbest physicists of the 20th and 21st century?? Well an answer to that question has to be everyone who believed that you can have a electron of atoms flying around its proton-outside the proton at a speed of 99% speed of light. Which goes to prove no-one in physics from Bohr onwards had a handle, had a understanding of what is Angular Momentum. No physicist of the 20th century was worth more than 10cents when it comes to angular momentum.

On Friday, January 7, 2022 at 2:21:43 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> He didn't deserve his Nobel Prizes.

Peter Higgs needs publish in the Edinburgh University newspaper, and Roger Penrose at Oxford Univ student newspaper and Sheldon Glashow at Harvard Univ newspaper that he now acknowledges that the real electron of atoms is the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday Law which is the reason that stars and Sun shine in the first place, not from fusion but from Faraday law. And this is very dangerous for Earth and humanity, for starshine by Faraday law means we have perhaps only 1,000 years to colonize Europa. And we do not need an idiot of physics like Sheldon Glashow and Peter Higgs telling us false physics, holding up true physics science all because they are self congratulating morons of physics.

Sorry I should explain why McGinn is in the title. He has for years now tried to be a loud airhead foghorn of know nothing in physics and to try to front page hog sci.physics. For one looking at sci.physics sees a flood of posts lacking any science, but just name calling with his cronies of Claudius, Pnal, Pennino, Sergio and many others in a prank joke of front page hogging. And so McGinn needs to depart sci.physics so that true real physics is done here. Not some idiot who wants to argue Meteorology or Weather. McGinn does no science, McGinn wants to pollute and takeover sci.physics.

#1-5, 112th published book

New Perspective on Psi^2 in the Schrodinger Equation in a Atom Totality Universe// Atom Totality series, book 5
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

I first heard of the Schrodinger equation in college chemistry class. We never actually did any problem solving with the equation, and we were only told about it. Then taking physics my next year in college and after I bought the Feynman Lectures on Physics, just for fun for side reading, three volume set did I learn what this Schrodinger equation and the Psi^2 wavefunction was about. I am not going to teach the mathematics of the Schrodinger equation and the math calculations of the Psi or Psi^2 in this book, but leave that up to the reader or student to do that from Feynman's Lectures on Physics. The purpose of this book is to give a new and different interpretation of what Psi^2 is, what Psi^2 means. Correct interpretation of physics experiments and observations turns out to be one of the most difficult tasks in all of physics.

Cover Picture: a photograph taken of me in 1993, after the discovery of Plutonium Atom Totality, and I was 43 years old then, on a wintery hill of New Hampshire. It is nice that Feynman wrote a physics textbook series, for I am very much benefitting from his wisdom. If he had not done that, getting organized in physics by writing textbooks, I would not be writing this book.. And I would not have discovered the true meaning of the Fine Structure Constant, for it was Feynman who showed us that FSC is really 0.0854, not that of 0.0072. All because 0.0854 is Psi, and Psi^2 is 0.0072.
Length: 20 pages

Product details
• ASIN : B0875SVDC7
• Publication date : April 15, 2020
• Language: : English
• File size : 1134 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print length : 20 pages
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #240,066 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #5 in 30-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #65 in General Chemistry & Reference
◦ #481 in Physics (Kindle Store)

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Test bank Calculus 10th Edition by Larson

<b2bf5188-267f-454a-b5c2-1a1e0fd4135dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=137344&group=sci.math#137344

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2023 22:07:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 9 Jun 2023 05:07 UTC

Is Dan filling up sci.math with solution manual spam???

Much of this Vagrant spam is Canadian based.

Has it come to that whenever Dan loses with his mindless worthless logic and math, he ends his day spamming sci.math with Solution Manual spam. Much like Socratis fills sci.math with a 10 block spam packet, Dan Christensen with a 10 block spam packet of solution manuals.

Pull the plug on spamming moron Dan Christensen

On Thursday, June 8, 2023 at 11:40:57 PM UTC-5, Dan Christensen wrote:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of

STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<41aef221-27b7-4406-8fff-3a542eb91e7dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=137403&group=sci.math#137403

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2023 19:39:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Sat, 10 Jun 2023 02:39 UTC

On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 1:07:41 AM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> [snip] Dan Christensen ...

[snip]

Time for another spanking, Archie Poo! When will you learn? Once again...

From his antics here at sci.math, it is obvious that AP has abandoned all hope of being recognized as a credible personality. He is a malicious internet troll who now wants only to mislead and confuse students. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives. Is it revenge for his endless string of personal failures in life? Who knows?

In AP's OWN WORDS here that, over the years, he has NEVER renounced or withdrawn:

"Negative numbers are the witches and hobgoblins of insane kook mathematicians. "
--Dec. 7, 2022

“Primes do not exist, because the set they were borne from has no division.”
--June 29, 2020

“The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
--June 3, 2015

“0 appears to be the last and largest finite number”
--June 9, 2015

“0/0 must be equal to 1.”
-- June 9, 2015

“0 is an infinite irrational number.”
--June 28, 2015

“No negative numbers exist.”
--December 22, 2018

“Rationals are not numbers.”
--May 18, 2019

According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a right-triangle.
--December 11, 2019

Which could explain...

“The value of sin(45 degrees) = 1.” (Actually 0.707)
--May 31, 2019

AP deliberately and repeatedly presented the truth table for OR as the truth table for AND:

“New Logic
AND
T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F”
--November 9, 2019

AP seeks aid of Russian agents to promote failure in schools:

"Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics [sic]. What I like for the robots to do, is list every day, about 4 Colleges ( of the West) math dept, and ask why that math department is teaching false and fake math, and if unable to change to the correct true math, well, simply fire that math department until they can find professors who recognize truth in math from fakery...."
--November 9, 2017

And if that wasn't weird enough...

“The totality, everything that there is [the universe], is only 1 atom of plutonium [Pu]. There is nothing outside or beyond this one atom of plutonium.”
--April 4, 1994

“The Universe itself is one gigantic big atom.”
--November 14, 2019

AP's sinister Atom God Cult of Failure???

“Since God-Pu is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.
It has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
It is sifting out the hearts of people before its judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer it; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God-Pu is marching on.”
--December 15, 2018 (Note: Pu is the atomic symbol for plutonium)

Updated version (repetition removed):

"Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as you are
How great thou are, are, are, are.
Oh Atom Plutonium, the God that you are
How beautiful is your world of science
Your science is the world
How beautiful is your world of science
Your science is the world
Oh Atom Plutonium, Great God of Atoms
Atom of Atoms
Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as thou art"
--March 24, 2023

Dan

Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<u61mab$3tpps$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=137416&group=sci.math#137416

From: noe...@ebuugoeb.eu (Brodie Buggenum)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2023 11:20:43 -0000 (UTC)
7NANdI2U1ngCR3yJ0tJzrgAzvsRfhmibjrJn81Z8E75woRqClIxXu0K83CWZmlI
6PJXVU+K3O4CdHRzB4xMPjEXRnuSWUp+XKnzZH+EpvAhfHlSNeJ6hq/Re6FrhkH
uE9DL2q9SXAEmkx7bZDv8nQ6JkFx2cUvNsJaq2N48oPYoc4+Y8JKgq5HMJnTe81
Wp/PWPVFrfsIdIngZQKae6HfRhBUv5Qx3RX/rj9kQPrsXkbYMsziXgXyH9FrSkf
/B4lIOaPCyBWhAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
 by: Brodie Buggenum - Sat, 10 Jun 2023 11:20 UTC

Dan Christensen wrote:

> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
>
> On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 1:07:41 AM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>> [snip] Dan Christensen ... [snip]
>
> Time for another spanking, Archie Poo! When will you learn? Once
> again...

kiss my ass, capitalist america takes orders from
*_foreigner_shithole_countries_*, propaganda outlets, named "Intelligence
Services", on what to do with it's own citizens. Kiss my aaaaass. I have a
big aaass.

This is DEVASTATING for *_the_western_war_propagandists_*
Redacted with Clayton Morris
https://youtu.be/FgZ_B7Om9iE

Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<73ea621c-28f5-4a9d-beed-6cc286165745n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=137587&group=sci.math#137587

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 07:56:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Mon, 12 Jun 2023 14:56 UTC

On Saturday, June 10, 2023 at 7:20:53 AM UTC-4, Brodie Buggenum wrote:
> Dan Christensen wrote:
>
> > STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
> >
> > On Friday, June 9, 2023 at 1:07:41 AM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> >> [snip] Dan Christensen ... [snip]
> >
> > Time for another spanking, Archie Poo! When will you learn? Once
> > again...

> kiss my ass, capitalist america takes orders from

So far, it seems you have been lucky enough to avoid being conscripted, Nazi Boy. Even if you were conscripted today, Putin's pathetic "army" will be routed by the valiant Ukrainians and Russian Resistance before they can find a pair of boots and a gun for you. (Hee, hee!) Just to be safe, you should probably go into hiding in the forest as soon as possible.

Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<1d1ae3c9-2f8f-4562-9509-0b4ddc14022cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=137589&group=sci.math#137589

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 08:17:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mild Shock)
 by: Mild Shock - Mon, 12 Jun 2023 15:17 UTC

Don't you have a logician or mathematician to talk to in
your near vicinity? Your formula is surely not a branching

quantifier as required by Terrence Tao. Not only that, it
violates your own principle, which you stated here:

Two Pathological Quantifier Constructs to Avoid
EXIST(a):[a in X => P] is always true
ALL(a):[a in X & P] is always false
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.logic/c/Q8FsBsKloo4/m/kzN1iu1IAwAJ

Now you have exactly EXIST(a):[a in X => P] in your formula: