You can observe a lot just by watching. -- Yogi Berra

tech / sci.math / Re: 5m views AP's 255th book of science // Conservation Law in Mathematics-- Pythagorean Theorem// Theoretical Math by Archimedes Plutonium

SubjectAuthor
* 5m views AP's 255th book of science // Conservation Law inArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: 5m views AP's 255th book of science // Conservation Law inBrody Schoorl
 `- Re: 5m views AP's 255th book of science // Conservation Law inArchimedes Plutonium

1
5m views AP's 255th book of science // Conservation Law in Mathematics-- Pythagorean Theorem// Theoretical Math by Archimedes Plutonium

<62a36d09-0376-488d-8e0c-fa0c9570681fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=137617&group=sci.math#137617

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 14:51:22 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 5m views AP's 255th book of science // Conservation Law in
Mathematics-- Pythagorean Theorem// Theoretical Math by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 12 Jun 2023 21:51 UTC

AP's 255th book of science // Conservation Law in Mathematics-- Pythagorean Theorem// Theoretical Math by Archimedes Plutonium
5m views

to Plutonium Atom Universe
AP's 255th book of science // Conservation Law in Mathematics-- Pythagorean Theorem// Theoretical Math by Archimedes Plutonium.

I seem to have come to a special place in my science endeavors. A place where I am doing Philosophy-Math and Philosophy-Physics and Theoretical Math and Theoretical Physics.

Of course in these books I must detail what "philosophy" means and what "theoretical" means. But the title and subject matter of these books immediately tells the reader I am mixing physics with mathematics, and creating something new in both that was never there before.

Who would have thought Physics laws of Conservation rest inside of mathematics also? And who would realize that time in physics is angle in mathematics.

The Pythagorean Theorem conserves squares on the sides of right triangles. Electricity is 90 degrees to magnetism and physics has conservation of angular momentum and of energy. The Electric Field is angular momentum.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 11, 2023, 5:28:46 PM (23 hours ago)

Now in this book I need to define a "Conservation Law of Mathematics" for some would think
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
12:38 AM (16 hours ago)

On Sunday, June 11, 2023 at 5:28:07 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote in sci.math: > Now in
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
2:58 PM (2 hours ago)

Alright, I am going to start all of mathematics, both Numbers and Geometry from right triangles. The
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
4:26 PM (23 minutes ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
I need to review Feynman's "Character of Physical Law", to spot if I can the feasibility that all of Physics has just 2 Laws of Conservation-- energy and momentum.

Of course, then I will need to translate those physics laws into mathematical laws.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
4:49 PM (now)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
On Monday, June 12, 2023 at 4:25:31 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote in sci.physics:
> I need to review Feynman's "Character of Physical Law", to spot if I can the feasibility that all of Physics has just 2 Laws of Conservation-- energy and momentum.
>
> Of course, then I will need to translate those physics laws into mathematical laws.

If all goes well and according to plan, then all of Physics has just 2 Conservation Laws, Momentum and Energy.

This would be a quantum duality, much like electricity dual to magnetism.

And this would be the Voltage as Momentum times Energy gives the desired kg(m^3/s^3) for momentum is kg(m/s) and energy is kg(m^2/s^2) and multiplying the two is kg(m^3/s^3).

What do I interpret or make of kg(m^3/s^3)? I see it as Voltage, but one can see it as multiply Momentum times Energy.

Voltage is far far more than pressure.

For pressure is the flip side of force in a electric circuit. Where 1/2 of the circuit is a push like the push of pressure, while the other half of the circuit is a pull, a force of pull, like in the "potential difference" of a battery. Force is of course F= kg(m/s^2) while pressure is kg/(m*s^2). We see pressure as a direction change of force where the meters is in the denominator instead of the numerator. This switch from numerator to denominator is a Force that has reversal of direction, going from a push force kg/(m*s^2) to a pull force kg(m/s^2).

AP

Re: 5m views AP's 255th book of science // Conservation Law in Mathematics-- Pythagorean Theorem// Theoretical Math by Archimedes Plutonium

<u684pf$ss07$2@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=137619&group=sci.math#137619

From: rro...@ocoorlhr.ob (Brody Schoorl)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Mathematics-- Pythagorean Theorem// Theoretical Math by Archimedes Plutonium
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 22:04:31 -0000 (UTC)
cO4hMJ7eCbyuYMqIT81tfBo/DAvxagY4zuuB4k9wZqbiAZVlQW2v6U3R+xqmlTt
65Ox6PCqyWJZJEUmI6s5zLmQG0tWDcDWheVueiFmnNhBpxK1iZVsDyBoqEDVDyy
WrMwbiDMtuIeaJHN5n4ArRnQrEkXKCHEk8jnC9LKSFk7obEkxWfeDzbsVmaw88x
PNBUT5GjY3m4qu4XzLHLPAzCRowpwBrH8gA1rwTGxiwhsI1bnXs3hIesuSOHf0B
x8H+Fti2uDefhBUjlia+Gei04vg1W0B4SpbAvhluAMM9V+bK2XOHGyXF5IR+bw/
IXFNR5bjyvMREAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
 by: Brody Schoorl - Mon, 12 Jun 2023 22:04 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> to Plutonium Atom Universe AP's 255th book of science // Conservation
> Law in Mathematics-- Pythagorean Theorem// Theoretical Math by
> Archimedes Plutonium.

Dmitry Medvedev wishes Kyiv a happy Russia Day and says the Maidan will
*_"soon_be_Russia_Square"_*
https://t.co/cP2PnTPL85 pic.twitter.com/QN4mIMHTAE
— max seddon (@maxseddon) June 12, 2023

Re: 5m views AP's 255th book of science // Conservation Law in Mathematics-- Pythagorean Theorem// Theoretical Math by Archimedes Plutonium

<6404048e-0ffd-4713-8afa-1b8d8c9141d9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=137624&group=sci.math#137624

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 18:17:46 -0700 (PDT)
Mathematics-- Pythagorean Theorem// Theoretical Math by Archimedes Plutonium
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 01:17 UTC

Brody on.. Dr.Tao, Dr.Wiles, Dr.Hales, Dr. Stillwell, Dr.Ribet, Dr.Charney of AMS. For none of these persons seems to have the dignity and integrity to admit slant cut of cone is Oval, not their foolish ellipse.
On Monday, June 12, 2023 at 5:04:39 PM UTC-5, Brody Schoorl wrote:
>wishes

Best math textbooks of today, TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS and unlike physics, math has no previous best math textbooks because too many con-artists are at play in math.
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 7, 2023, 8:59:42 PM (4 days ago)

Best math textbooks of today, TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS and unlike physics, math has no previous best math textbooks because too many con-artists are at play in math.

Reason why math has no previous best textbook is that math is not an experimental science and thus, nutjobs like Tao, Wiles, Hales, Stillwell, Ribet, Boole & Jevons, Godel, can fill the subject with their endless nonsense. While in physics, each new big experiment weeds out the con-artists, the scammers. So that Feynman was the last physics best textbook but math cannot boast of a last best before AP, for math is riddled full of idiot con-artists, so blind they cannot even muster enough dignity and honesty to admit the slant cut of cone is Oval, not their ellipse. If Math were as experimental as physics, no-one in math would ever hear of Tao, Wiles, Hales, Stillwell, Ribet, Boole & Jevons, Godel, as their stupid mindless ideas are washed down the drain. Why these goofballs cannot even do a geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, probably do not even know what that is.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

#5-1, My 134th published book

Introduction to TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 1 for ages 5 through 26, math textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

The 134th book of AP, and belatedly late, for I had already written the series of TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS in a 7 volume, 8 book set. This would be the first book in that 8 book set (one of the books is a companion book to 1st year college). But I suppose that I needed to write the full series before I could write the Introduction and know what I had to talk about and talk about in a logical progression order. Sounds paradoxical in a sense, that I needed to write the full series first and then go back and write the Introduction. But in another sense, hard to write an introduction on something you have not really fully done and completed. For example to know what is error filled Old Math and to list those errors in a logical order requires me to write the full 7 volumes in order to list in order the mistakes.

Cover Picture: Mathematics begins with counting, with numbers, with quantity. But counting numbers needs geometry for something to count in the first place. So here in this picture of the generalized Hydrogen atom of chemistry and physics is a torus geometry of 8 rings of a proton torus and one ring where my fingers are, is a equator ring that is the muon and thrusting through the proton torus at the equator of the torus. So we count 9 rings in all. So math is created by atoms and math numbers exist because atoms have many geometry figures to count. And geometry exists because atoms have shapes and different figures.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B08K2XQB4M
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ September 24, 2020
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 576 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 23 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #224,974 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #3 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #23 in Calculus (Kindle Store)
◦ #182 in Calculus (Books)

#5-2, 45th published

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 2 for ages 5 to 18, math textbook series, book 2
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon Kindle edition)

Last revision was 2NOV2020. And this is AP's 45th published book of science..

Preface: Volume 2 takes the 5 year old student through to senior in High School for their math education.

This is a textbook series in several volumes that carries every person through all his/her math education starting age 5 up to age 26. Volume 2 is for age 5 year old to that of senior in High School, that is needed to do both science and math. Every other math book is incidental to this series of Teaching True Mathematics.

It is a journal-textbook because Amazon's Kindle offers me the ability to edit overnight, and to change the text, almost on a daily basis. A unique first in education textbooks-- almost a continual overnight editing. Adding new text, correcting text. Volume 2 takes the 5 year old student through to senior in High School for their math education. Volume 3 carries the Freshperson in College for their math calculus education.

Cover Picture: The Numbers as Integers from 0 to 100, and 10 Grid when dividing by 10, and part of the 100 Grid when dividing by 100. Decimal Grid Numbers are the true numbers of mathematics. The Reals, the rationals & irrationals, the algebraic & transcendentals, the imaginary & Complex, and the negative-numbers are all fake numbers. For, to be a true number, you have to "be counted" by mathematical induction. The smallest Grid system is the Decimal 10 Grid.

Product details
ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07RG7BVZW
Publication date ‏ : ‎ May 2, 2019
Language ‏ : ‎ English
File size ‏ : ‎ 2024 KB
Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Print length ‏ : ‎ 423 pages
Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Best Sellers Rank: #235,426 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
#15 in General Geometry
#223 in Geometry & Topology (Books)

#5-3, 55th published book

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 3 for age 18-19, 1st year College Calculus, math textbook series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 25Jun2021. And this is AP's 55th published book of science.

Teaching True Mathematics, by Archimedes Plutonium 2019

Preface: This is volume 3, book 3 of Teaching True Mathematics, designed for College Freshperson students, 1st year college students of age 18-19. It is the continuation of volume 2 for ages 5 through 18 years old.

The main major topic is the AP-EM equations of electricity and magnetism, the mathematics for the laws of electricity and magnetism; what used to be called the Maxwell Equations of Physics. The 1st Year College Math has to prepare all students with the math for all the sciences. So 1st year college Math is like a huge intersection station that has to prepare students with the math they need to do the hard sciences such as physics, chemistry, biology, astronomy, geology, etc. What this means is, 1st year college is calculus that allows the student to work with electricity and magnetism. All the math that is needed to enable students to do electricity and magnetism. In Old Math before this textbook, those Old Math textbooks would end in 1/3 of the text about Arclength, vector space, div, curl, Line Integral, Green's, Stokes, Divergence theorem trying to reach and be able to teach Maxwell Equations. But sadly, barely any Old Math classroom reached that 1/3 ending of the textbook, and left all those college students without any math to tackle electricity and magnetism. And most of Old Math was just muddle headed wrong even if they covered the last 1/3 of the textbook. And that is totally unacceptable in science. This textbook fixes that huge hole and gap in Old Math education.

And there is no way around it, that a course in 1st year College Calculus is going to do a lot of hands on experiment with electricity and magnetism, and is required of the students to buy a list of physics apparatus-- multimeter, galvanometer, coil, bar magnet, alligator clip wires, electromagnet, iron filing case, and possibly even a 12 volt transformer, all shown in the cover picture. The beginning of this textbook and the middle section all leads into the ending of this textbook-- we learn the AP-EM Equations and how to use those equations. And there is no escaping the fact that it has to be hands on physics experiments in the classroom of mathematics.

But, do not be scared, for this is all easy easy easy. For if you passed and enjoyed Volume 2 TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS, then I promise you, you will not be stressed with Volume 3, for I go out of my way to make it clear and understandable.

Warning: this is a Journal Textbook, meaning that I am constantly adding new material, constantly revising, constantly fixing mistakes or making things more clear. So if you read this book in August of 2019, chances are it is different when you read it in September 2019. Ebooks allow authors the freedom to improve their textbooks on a ongoing basis.

The 1st year college math should be about the math that prepares any and all students for science, whether they branch out into physics, chemistry, biology, geology, astronomy, or math, they should have all the math in 1st year college that will carry them through those science studies. I make every attempt possible to make math easy to understand, easy to learn and hopefully fun.

Click here to read the complete article