People are going to scream bloody murder about that. -- Seen on linux-kernel

tech / sci.math / JeWiccans (JW): the JeWizards (JW) and JeWitches (JW)

SubjectAuthor
* JeWiccans (JW): the JeWizards (JW) and JeWitches (JW)Alt Atheism
+- Re: JeWiccans (JW): the JeWizards (JW) and JeWitches (JW)Archimedes Plutonium
+- Re: JeWiccans (JW): the JeWizards (JW) and JeWitches (JW)Donna Stone
`- Re: JeWiccans (JW): the JeWizards (JW) and JeWitches (JW)Archimedes Plutonium

1
JeWiccans (JW): the JeWizards (JW) and JeWitches (JW)

<62f2438e-5019-43ba-a12d-a59d3b302925n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=137647&group=sci.math#137647

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 06:23:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: JeWiccans (JW): the JeWizards (JW) and JeWitches (JW)
From: Alt.Athe...@aol.com (Alt Atheism)
 by: Alt Atheism - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 13:23 UTC

JeWiccans (JW): the JeWizards (JW) and JeWitches (JW)

http://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/15188284
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/15188284
http://archived.moe/his/thread/15188284

Jehovah G-D

[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]12 / 4 / 6 / 1 [Update] [Auto]
File: images - 2023-06-12T212954.570.jpg (6 KB, 191x264)
6 KB
>Jewish neopagans Anonymous 06/12/23(Mon)22:31:27 No.15188284▶>>15188353 >>15188413 >>15188584 >>15188817
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_neopaganism

Anonymous 06/12/23(Mon)22:41:47 No.15188319▶>>15188360
Yeah? It's already established that Yahweh was just a member of a pantheon who's cult gained dominance.

JW 06/12/23(Mon)22:49:46 No.15188353▶>>15188712
File: Helestone_Ditch_&_Scroll_(...).jpg (203 KB, 1280x798)
203 KB
>>15188284 (OP)
The Jehovah's Wiccans (JW) are the JeWiccans (JW):
Jehovah's Wizards (JW) are JeWizards (JW) and
Jehovah's Witches (JW) are JeWitches (JW)

JW

Anonymous 06/12/23(Mon)22:52:05 No.15188360▶>>15188463 >>15188625
>>15188319
No, it isn't. You listen to stupid amateurs. Not even atheist academics in biblical studies say the idiotic things you guy do on this board. Not even Israel knew who this God was. That's why they built a golden calf in his honor. They weren't chasing a new god. They thought they were honoring YHWH and still got rekt for it.

Anonymous 06/12/23(Mon)23:05:02 No.15188413▶>>15188541
>>15188284 (OP)
>The notion of historical Israelite or Jewish polytheism was popularized in the United States during the 1960s by Raphael Patai in The Hebrew Goddess, focusing on the cult of female goddesses such as the cult of Asherah in Solomon's Temple.[citation needed]
>Ervin György Patai, was a Hungarian-Jewish ethnographer, historian, Orientalist and anthropologist.

More like European Neopaganism lol

JW 06/12/23(Mon)23:27:29 No.15188463▶>>15188712
File: Mishkan Refraction Sesmic.gif (662 KB, 2988x2955)
662 KB
>>15188360
Have a Blessed June Solstice
Wed, Jun 21, 2023, 9:57AM
Central Daylight Time CDT

Bide the Wiccan Laws we must: In Perfect Love and Perfect Trust.
Live and let live. Fairly take and fairly give.
Cast the Circle thrice about to keep the evil spirits out.
To bind the spell every time let the spell be spake in rhyme.
Soft of eye and light of touch, Speak little, listen much.
Deosil go by the waxing moon, chanting out the Witches' Rune.
Widdershins go by the waning moon, chanting out the baneful tune.
When the Lady's moon is new, kiss the hand to her, times two.
When the moon rides at her peak, then your hearts desire seek.
Heed the North wind's mighty gale, lock the door and drop the sail.
When the wind comes from the South, love will kiss thee on the mouth.
When the wind blows from the West, departed souls will have no rest.
When the wind blows from the East, expect the new and set the feast.
Nine woods in the cauldron go, burn them fast and burn them slow.
Elder be the Lady's tree, burn it not or cursed you'll be.
When the Wheel begins to turn, let the Beltane fires burn.
When the Wheel has turned to Yule, light the log and The Horned One rules.
Heed ye flower, Bush and Tree, by the Lady, blessed be.
Where the rippling waters go, cast a stone and truth you'll know.
When ye have a true need, hearken not to others' greed.
With a fool no season spend, lest ye be counted as his friend.
Merry meet and merry part, bright the cheeks and warm the heart.
Mind the Threefold Law you should, three times bad and three times good.
When misfortune is enow, wear the blue star on thy brow.
True in love ever be, lest thy lover's false to thee.
Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill: An ye harm none, do what ye will.

JeWiccans (JW)
JeWizards (JW)
JeWitches (JW)

JW

JW 06/12/23(Mon)23:53:27 No.15188541▶>>15188712
File: Tabernacle Cross-Section.gif (92 KB, 820x756)
92 KB
>>15188413
Have a Sacred June Solstice
Wed, 21 June 2023, 15:57
Stonehenge Time BST

https://www.english-heritage.org.uk/visit/places/stonehenge/things-to-do/solstice/conditions-of-entry" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://www.english-heritage.org.uk/visit/places/stonehenge/things-to-do/solstice/conditions-of-entry
https://www.english-heritage.org.uk/visit/places/stonehenge/things-to-do/solstice

Jehovah's Wiccans (JW)
Jehovah's Wizards (JW)
Jehovah's Witches (JW)

JW

Anonymous 06/13/23(Tue)00:12:17 No.15188584▶
>>15188284 (OP)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2KHYef-LRU [Embed]

Anonymous 06/13/23(Tue)00:31:26 No.15188625▶>>15188725
>>15188360
Atheist academics deny the exodus, and therefore the golden calf narrative

Anonymous 06/13/23(Tue)01:09:36 No.15188712▶
>>15188353
>>15188463
>>15188541
JWs say that Jehovah G-D sits at the right hand of John the Baptist and the left hand
of Jesus Christ in heaven, ever since Jehovah G-D passed away several years back.

Anonymous 06/13/23(Tue)01:14:11 No.15188725▶>>15188826
>>15188625
the neoatheism tradition

JW 06/13/23(Tue)01:51:31 No.15188817▶
File: Cross-Sections A thru I.gif (1.27 MB, 4642x2787)
1.27 MB
>>15188284 (OP)
https://www.gofundme.com/f/mishkan-being-crushed-by-heel-stone-in-wiltshire

Jehovah's Wiccans (JW)
Jehovah's Wizards (JW)
Jehovah's Witches (JW)

gofundme.com/f/mishkan-being-crushed-by-heel-stone-in-wiltshire

JeWiccans (JW)
JeWizards (JW)
JeWitches (JW)

mishkan-being-crushed-by-heel-stone-in-wiltshire

JW

Anonymous 06/13/23(Tue)01:55:06 No.15188826▶
>>15188725
>the neoatheism tradition
Lmao
[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 12 / 4 / 6 / 1[Update] [Auto]

http://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/15188284
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/15188284
http://archived.moe/his/thread/15188284

Jehovah G-D

Re: JeWiccans (JW): the JeWizards (JW) and JeWitches (JW)

<3034c5f7-9313-4138-92d1-f73ccaf24006n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=137663&group=sci.math#137663

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 09:46:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: JeWiccans (JW): the JeWizards (JW) and JeWitches (JW)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 16:46 UTC

Moscow,Beijing▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ mushroom cloud, Xi as Putin's stooge when Russia vaporizes Beijing with its RS-28 Sarmat "Satan II", all because Xi was too dumb to realize you can never trust an insane person

Yan Wyck reporting in China news the beast criminals of Russia should have been tried in International Court of Justice for war crimes before vaporizing Chinese cities as Putin pushes nuclear buttons.

Pentcho Valev spamming as China under Russian Sarmats. Does it remind Pentcho of Nero fiddling while Rome burnt???

Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Chongqing, Tianjin, Chengdu, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Wuhan, Xi'An, Suzhou, Harbin, Shenyang, Qingdao, Zhengzhou, Dongguan, Foshan, Dalian, Jinan, Changchun, Hefei

Shenzhen▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ Xi as Putin's stooge when Russia vaporizes Shenzhen with its RS-28 Sarmat "Satan II", all because Xi was too dumb to realize you can never trust an insane person

On Friday, September 9, 2022 at 1:16:55 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> "Imp of Science"
>"not one single marble of commonsense in my entire brain"
Yes, Kibo Parry Moroney Volney, not one shred of commonsense in your entire brain.
& wrote:
> [...]

> > Naturally, Putin will want to keep the Russian people suppressed and have Russia be a second rate government as a dictator. Same goes for China-- they never want to give up power so the people themselves choose their leader.
> >
> > But can we find differences in Putin and Xi themselves? Well in the West we call the Chinese inscrutable-- meaning -- little logical commonsense. And is this a valid description?? Yes of course, considering that Russia had stolen the lands of Outer Manchuria, some 28 times larger of a land mass than is Taiwan island. Yet there is Xi, spending so much time on wanting to invade Taiwan, when it is Outer Manchuria and Vladivostok (Haishenwai) that he should be focusing attention upon. And while Putin is distracted with Ukraine, is the time for Xi to recapture Outer Manchuria, the Qing dynasty empire, Qing's Manchurian homeland.
> >
> > What does Xi do instead??? He focuses on Taiwan and befriends Russia. Why, at this rate, if Russia takes Inner Manchuria, we can expect Xi and the Chinese Communist Party to become even more loving of Russia for stealing more land of China.
> >
> > And there is Xi, whose China has become rich with trading with the West, yet every day, Xi foaming at the mouth in hatred of the West.
> >
> > So yes, Putin is 2X smarter as a dictator than is Xi, as if Putin has Xi in his side pocket.
> >
> > Is there some scientific explanation as to why Xi is 2X dumber than Putin?? Perhaps, in that China is densely populated and the air pollution over all of China is worse than most countries. That Xi probably has 1/2 of his brain filled with CO and CO2 isomers and lead, and mercury and nitrous oxide and sulfur dioxide from just living in that air polluted hellhole of Beijing. Xi studied chemistry and should know this. Whereas Putin likely detox...s every evening with breathing in pure oxygen at his residence and takes oxygen breathing tanks to office and work. This easily can explain the light-headed reasoning that Xi and his foreign diplomats Wang Yi display, where Putin plays them like a chess game, --- checkmate in 7 moves.
> >
> > This explains why Xi hates the West for not stealing any Chinese lands and making China rich in trade, while loving Putin for stealing Outer Manchuria, and proposing having Russia push nuclear buttons, making both Russia and China a nuclear waste site after ICBMs wipe China off the map.
> >
> > Xi's brain is full of air pollution toxins from the nasty Chinese air. They still build a new coal fired plant in China every day. The air in China is the worst air in the entire world.
> >
> > Why Putin is 2X smarter than Xi as dictators// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, not petty dictators.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: JeWiccans (JW): the JeWizards (JW) and JeWitches (JW)

<95a65331-a1a6-450e-aadd-e7b2e09d674en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=137755&group=sci.math#137755

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 14:44:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: DonnaDe...@outlook.com (Donna Stone)
 by: Donna Stone - Wed, 14 Jun 2023 21:44 UTC

On Tuesday, June 13, 2023 at 8:23:27 AM UTC-5, Alt Atheism wrote:
> [...]
> the neoatheism tradition
> >>
> JW 06/13/23(Tue)01:51:31 No.15188817▶
> File: Cross-Sections A thru I.gif (1.27 MB, 4642x2787)
> 1.27 MB
> >>15188284 (OP)
> https://www.gofundme.com/f/mishkan-being-crushed-by-heel-stone-in-wiltshire
>
> Jehovah's Wiccans (JW)
> Jehovah's Wizards (JW)
> Jehovah's Witches (JW)
>
> gofundme.com/f/mishkan-being-crushed-by-heel-stone-in-wiltshire
>
> JeWiccans (JW)
> JeWizards (JW)
> JeWitches (JW)
>
> mishkan-being-crushed-by-heel-stone-in-wiltshire
>
> JW
> >>
> Anonymous 06/13/23(Tue)01:55:06 No.15188826▶
> >>15188725
> >the neoatheism tradition
> Lmao
> [Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 12 / 4 / 6 / 1[Update] [Auto]

http://boards.4channel.org/his/thread/15193743
https://desuarchive.org/his/thread/15193743
http://archived.moe/his/thread/15193743

Re: JeWiccans (JW): the JeWizards (JW) and JeWitches (JW)

<3bc8077b-c6a1-4b99-ad94-0a91a0dac100n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=137756&group=sci.math#137756

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 14:52:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 14 Jun 2023 21:52 UTC

100 F-16s into Ukraine immediately and NATO army join up with Ukraine Army immediately