Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 22:22:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Square Spam of sci.math by baby toddlers Dan Joyce and his sidekick
Chris Thomasson
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 17 Jun 2023 05:22 UTC

Chris Thomasson:: mama, ggguggle, mama, whaaaaaa...... whaaaa...

Dan Joyce:: nwww. mee. guu... daadda, mammaa,, waaaah waah

Chris M. Thomasson's profile photo
Chris M. Thomasson
,
Dan joyce
42
square lattice...
On Saturday, June 17, 2023 at 1:12:04 AM UTC-4, Dan joyce wrote: > On Saturday, June 17, 2023 at 1
12:14 AM

Re: Square Spam of sci.math by baby toddlers Dan Joyce and his sidekick Chris Thomasson

<d91381c8-9e8d-46d6-a311-80a0a5da8c78n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=138053&group=sci.math#138053

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 11:12:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Square Spam of sci.math by baby toddlers Dan Joyce and his
sidekick Chris Thomasson
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 17 Jun 2023 18:12 UTC

Fred Jeffries replacing Andrew Wiles Oxford Uni math failure?? For at least Jeffries can ask the question which is slant cut of cone -- oval or ellipse, Run Wiles Hide Wiles

Dan Joyce could not replace the failure Andrew Wiles, for both are on the same page-- slant cut of cone for them is an ellipse (oh, oh, so blind) when in truth slant cut is Oval.

Chris M. Thomasson's profile photo
Chris M. Thomasson
,
Dan joyce
44
square lattice...
On Saturday, June 17, 2023 at 1:12:04 AM UTC-4, Dan joyce wrote: > On Saturday, June 17, 2023 at 1
12:54  PM

> On Saturday, December 17, 2022 at 5:59:58 PM UTC-6, FredJeffries wrote:

> > > The failed meathead Earle Jones, looks like you have 398,726 subtract 1, as it appears Fred Jeffries below in this thread is starting to question the second axis of symmetry in the slant cut of cone.

More of Fred Jeffries-- and his failure to follow through---

On Tuesday, April 11, 2023 at 8:29:19 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>"not one single marble of commonsense in my entire brain"
>"Drag Queen of Math"
> fails at math and science:

Ruth Charney, Ken Ribet, Andrew Wiles, Terence Tao, Thomas Hales, John Stillwell, Jill Pipher, Ruth Charney, Ken Ribet, Andrew Beal, John Baez, Roger Penrose, Gerald Edgar, AMS, no-one there can do a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, all they can offer is a limit analysis, so shoddy in logic they never realized that "analyzing" is not the same as "proving" for analyzing is much in the same as "measuring but not proving". And yet, none can do a geometry proof and the reason is quite clear for none can even see that the slant cut in single right-circular cone is a Oval, never the ellipse. So they could never do a geometry proof of FTC even if they wanted to. For they have no logical geometry brain to begin to do anything geometrical. Is it that Andrew Wiles and Terence Tao cannot understand the slant cut in single cone is an Oval, never the ellipse, or is it the foolish Boole logic they teach of 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction? Not having a Logical brain to do math, for any rational person would be upset by Wiles, Tao saying truth table of AND is TFFF when it actually is TTTF. Is that why neither Terence Tao or Andrew Wiles can do a geometry proof Fundamental Theorem of Calculus?

> Maybe they need to take up Earle Jones offer to wash dishes or pots at Stanford Univ or where ever, for they sure cannot do mathematics.
> Why are these people failures of Math?? For none can even contemplate these 4 questions.
>
> 1) think a slant cut in single cone is a ellipse when it is proven to be a Oval, never the ellipse. For the cone and oval have 1 axis of symmetry, while ellipse has 2.
> 2) think Boole logic is correct with AND truth table being TFFF when it really is TTTF in order to avoid 2 OR 1 =3 with AND as subtraction
> 3) can never do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and are too ignorant in math to understand that analysis of something is not proving something in their "limit hornswaggle"
> 4) too stupid in science to ask the question of physics-- is the 1897 Thomson discovery of a 0.5MeV particle actually the Dirac magnetic monopole and that the muon is the true electron of atoms stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law. Showing that Peter Higgs, Sheldon Glashow, Ed Witten, John Baez, Roger Penrose, Arthur B. McDonald are sap-heads when it comes to logical thinking in physics with their do nothing proton, do nothing electron.

Re: Square Spam of sci.math by baby toddlers Dan Joyce and his sidekick Chris Thomasson

<64a55dcb-d933-40fe-a2d5-d0b2173e0e08n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=138085&group=sci.math#138085

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 21:42:36 -0700 (PDT)
sidekick Chris Thomasson
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 18 Jun 2023 04:42 UTC

2-Fred Jeffries replacing Andrew Wiles Oxford Uni math failure?? For at least Jeffries can ask the question which is slant cut of cone -- oval or ellipse, Run Wiles Hide Wiles