You mean you didn't *know* she was off making lots of little phone companies?

tech / sci.math / Re: AP's 258th book of science-- Experiment that proves Stars & Sun shine from Faraday law, not fusion// Physics research

SubjectAuthor
* AP's 258th book of science-- Experiment that proves Stars & Sun shineArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: AP's 258th book of science-- Experiment that proves Stars & SunArchimedes Plutonium

1
AP's 258th book of science-- Experiment that proves Stars & Sun shine from Faraday law, not fusion// Physics research

<207d0610-c7c0-41b0-9be6-04bd66383243n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=137998&group=sci.math#137998

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 21:32:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: AP's 258th book of science-- Experiment that proves Stars & Sun shine
from Faraday law, not fusion// Physics research
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 17 Jun 2023 04:32 UTC

AP's 258th book of science-- Experiment that proves Stars & Sun shine from Faraday law, not fusion// Physics research

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
11:29 PM 16June 2023

While walking down the road, a tantalizing thought came upon me, one that would easily prove the Cosmos of stars and our sun shine not from fusion but rather instead from Faraday law. What I mean by that is the true electron of atoms is the muon and stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus, where the muon goes round and round inside the proton torus doing the Faraday law, a law that produces electricity. As the muon thrusts through the 840 windings of a hydrogen atom proton, it creates this electricity and this is energy that was not there before. Some atoms have neutrons and the purpose of neutrons is to collect and storage this newly created electricity, and the neutron grows from 1 eV all the way up to 945MeV and becomes a new atom if it decays from that atom.

But the experiment I foresee is to focus our newly planted Webb telescope onto the night skies. Webb telescope is Infrared range of observation.

So, well, if the Webb is trained on distant object, say Pluto or say a Kuiper belt object. And these objects are surrounded in space by very cold temperatures, very close to 0 Kelvin degrees temperature.

Then what this experiment is all about is that the Webb telescope furnishes us with an infrared temperature signature of that object, far warmer than the surrounding Space the object lies in. In otherwords the protons in that object emit electricity in the form of Infrared radiation making the object warmer than surrounding Space.

These "heated up objects" should not be warm at all. But because every proton is doing the Faraday law, these distant objects surrounded by near 0 Kelvin degree space are warmer than they should be, and Webb can see them for the reason that every proton in that object is producing electricity.

This book is about math calculations of how objects in the Kuiper belt and why Pluto is warmer than what Pluto should be.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics

AP's 258th book of science-- Experiment that proves Stars & Sun shine from Faraday law, not fusion// Physics research

Re: AP's 258th book of science-- Experiment that proves Stars & Sun shine from Faraday law, not fusion// Physics research

<5659a175-58c6-4bfd-ba83-1e8fb4aacc75n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=138005&group=sci.math#138005

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 23:02:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: AP's 258th book of science-- Experiment that proves Stars & Sun
shine from Faraday law, not fusion// Physics research
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 17 Jun 2023 06:02 UTC

I mention Pluto because Webb telescope recently took images of Pluto and found a bright spot.

I rather prefer tiny object to see from the Webb telescope. So as to eliminate possible volcanic or magma. I want a object a small ball or oblong and that the Webb telescope should not be seeing at all. But because protons in all matter do the Faraday law, that object is warm, and surrounded by a cold Space.

And this will be Webb telescopes first major proof of physics science-- stars and Sun shine not from fusion, but from Faraday law.

AP