"It's God. No, not Richard Stallman, or Linus Torvalds, but God." (By Matt Welsh)

tech / sci.math / Re: By the way

SubjectAuthor
* Re: By the wayArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: By the wayChris M. Thomasson
+- Re: By the wayMarquis Klerken
`- Re: By the wayArchimedes Plutonium

1
Re: By the way

<a02687e3-922a-4a9e-8349-6a98e7f0c9afn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=138057&group=sci.math#138057

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 12:55:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: By the way
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 17 Jun 2023 19:55 UTC

Is Kibo Parry piloting a F-35 over Ukraine to beat back the Russian horde???

On Wednesday, February 16, 2005 at 1:29:14 AM UTC-6, James Kibo Parry wrote:
> KAZAAM!

800 F-35 fighter jets in Ukraine immediately, flying sorties, because insane Putin gave Belarus nuclear weapons. The West must show Russians and Chinese that the West is superior in arms to prevent nuclear war. At this rate, Putin will nuke Kiev. If NATO were in Ukraine with 800 F-35s, immediately, then the Russian chain of command will remove Putin.

Russians need to see they are inferior to the West, for them to stop their aggression.

Hitler in 1940 wanted to conquer England, and so they tried by Luftwaffe to bring England to a negotiation table.

It was the bravery of the Spitfire, the superior aircraft that saved Britain in the "Battle of Britain".

One can say that the Battle of Britain was the first defeat of the insane Hitler of Germany. And then Hitler being insane and crazy launches a invasion of Russia with Stalingrad defeat to follow.

Putin is much the same in terms of insanity as was Hitler, but Putin has a nuclear arsenal, very much more dangerous than a insane Hitler. But by showing Russia that the West arms are all superior to Russian arms, they begin to come to their senses and realize that their ICBMs are also rust bucket and that the West will vaporize Russia if the insane Putin presses nuclear.

The Russian people and chain of command need to see the West superiority, and the F-35 will do just that. Prove to Russia, they have a insane person at the helm that threatens to vaporize Russia.

I see in the specifications of the F-35 that over 900 were built. We need at least 500 of those immediately in Ukraine flying sorties. We need those 500 with already trained pilots from what ever country. We need this immediately.

It is no use in sending the F-16 or F-35 after Russia or Belarus hits Kiev with a nuclear bomb. We need those F-16 or F-35 fighter jets in there now. This is the only way the insane Putin learns-- learns be seeing superior force. And his chain of command removes Putin.

But there is a parallel of WW2 to now the Ukraine war. In that we need air superiority over Ukraine, especially with the pronuocement of 16Jun2023, that Putin has put nuclear missiles into Belarus.

This action alone must be met by NATO with having F-16 and F-35 immediately flying sorties in Ukraine.

The Russian and Belarus escalation must by met with F-16 superiority patrolling Ukraine.

We cannot wait after Russia and Belarus drop a nuclear bomb on Kiev, we must act now.

For the insanity of Putin must be seen by all Russians as the F-16 shows Russia, it is inferior in war, shows Russians that Putin the insane is leading them down a path of vaporization.

Even shows China of its belligerence and if it goes insane as Putin over Taiwan, that China will be vaporized.

The world saw how the Spitfire saved Britain, and now the world needs to see how F-16 and F-35 save Ukraine and removes Putin. Once the Russians all see how the West is superior in war, no-one in Russia will follow any order from Putin and remove him from power.

AP, King of Science

The other insane dictator- Hitler, much like Putin, and why Russia needs to see The West F-16, F-35 superiority, so Russia and China come to the realization their every armament is second rate rustbucket (ICBMs)// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH

Re: By the way

<u6l496$1bhff$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=138059&group=sci.math#138059

From: chris.m....@gmail.com (Chris M. Thomasson)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 13:15:34 -0700
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Sat, 17 Jun 2023 20:15 UTC

On 6/17/2023 12:55 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Is Kibo Parry piloting a F-35 over Ukraine to beat back the Russian horde???
>
> On Wednesday, February 16, 2005 at 1:29:14 AM UTC-6, James Kibo Parry wrote:
>> KAZAAM!
>
> 800 F-35 fighter jets in Ukraine immediately, flying sorties, because insane Putin gave Belarus nuclear weapons. The West must show Russians and Chinese that the West is superior in arms to prevent nuclear war. At this rate, Putin will nuke Kiev. If NATO were in Ukraine with 800 F-35s, immediately, then the Russian chain of command will remove Putin.
[...]

F-22 is top notch air superiority. F-35 is good for multi-role. F-22's
on cap, f-35 for the "dirty work". Look up the HARM missile. It is adept
in being to hunt down enemy SAM sites. :^)

Re: By the way

<u6l805$301te$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=138063&group=sci.math#138063

From: mls...@niiirqqs.re (Marquis Klerken)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 21:19:01 -0000 (UTC)
pcwTq8OK+hY/YGM2kkJSXZ3cd0FJ7nv1DK8nyqAMXe/YHFSWLZzh4quWVzAmSsI
X2kQA3Rzj/D0oHyVEHB5j1tMHWy/aBBgzfw/sOrEL40oNwzt3Fvd3hSO76cGzc5
iUu1WzRwK8h7XJdFmVxH/bg0NRVlUVSnffhbc4N5WPs4msPJpc77m47HUZy2sGb
qzM+NNa4EUpx2sKhuor5UDN34FIuhKhPcDxTV9Ldhpf0gFxESi3EiM3w7b6UeIJ
af6+BMmrBlIN4iI17DpRwnwIHKZ62wVe5wHoTtelA4aZn+J15vMU+VB1/AfmybV
Lm4l99AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
 by: Marquis Klerken - Sat, 17 Jun 2023 21:19 UTC

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> 800 F-35 fighter jets in Ukraine immediately, flying sorties, because
> insane Putin gave Belarus nuclear weapons. The West must show Russians
> and

f35 can't lift themself from ground without help, you fucking moron.

*_mig_21,_year_1980,_Mach_2.2_*

*_f_35,_year_2023..2030,_Mach_1.6_*

lol. Send them to "ukraine" and forget everything about them. What an
idiot. Which countries are they going to take of from, polakia, romania,
baltic shithole states??

Re: By the way

<861ae474-68fd-411a-8097-a8c430326a47n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=138076&group=sci.math#138076

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 18:48:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 18 Jun 2023 01:48 UTC

_Is Kibo Parry piloting a F-35 over Ukraine to beat back the Putin horde???

On Wednesday, September 28, 1994 at 5:14:31 AM UTC-5, James Kibo Parry wrote:
> Mr. Potato Head: Eyes and Nose are Interchangeable
> -- K.

James Kibo Parry -Moroney-Volney, the creep is a nymshifter:
> [...]

For the insanity of Putin must be seen by all Russians as the F-16 shows Russia, it is inferior in war, shows Russians that Putin the insane is leading them down a path of vaporization.

Even shows China of its belligerence and if it goes insane as Putin over Taiwan, that China will be vaporized.

The world saw how the Spitfire saved Britain, and now the world needs to see how F-16 and F-35 save Ukraine and removes Putin. Once the Russians all see how the West is superior in war, no-one in Russia will follow any order from Putin and remove him from power.

AP, King of Science

The other insane dictator- Hitler, much like Putin, and why Russia needs to see The West F-16, F-35 superiority, so Russia and China come to the realization their every armament is second rate rustbucket (ICBMs)// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH

Moscow,Beijing▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ mushroom cloud, Xi as Putin's stooge when Russia vaporizes Beijing with its RS-28 Sarmat "Satan II", all because Xi was too dumb to realize you can never trust an insane person

Yan Wyck reporting in China news the beast criminals of Russia should have been tried in International Court of Justice for war crimes before vaporizing Chinese cities as Putin pushes nuclear buttons.

Pentcho Valev spamming as China under Russian Sarmats. Does it remind Pentcho of Nero fiddling while Rome burnt???

Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Chongqing, Tianjin, Chengdu, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Wuhan, Xi'An, Suzhou, Harbin, Shenyang, Qingdao, Zhengzhou, Dongguan, Foshan, Dalian, Jinan, Changchun, Hefei

Shenzhen▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ Xi as Putin's stooge when Russia vaporizes Shenzhen with its RS-28 Sarmat "Satan II", all because Xi was too dumb to realize you can never trust an insane person

Kibo Parry Moroney Volney shitload of world wide spam:

& wrote:
> [...]

> > Naturally, Putin will want to keep the Russian people suppressed and have Russia be a second rate government as a dictator. Same goes for China-- they never want to give up power so the people themselves choose their leader.
> >
> > But can we find differences in Putin and Xi themselves? Well in the West we call the Chinese inscrutable-- meaning -- little logical commonsense. And is this a valid description?? Yes of course, considering that Russia had stolen the lands of Outer Manchuria, some 28 times larger of a land mass than is Taiwan island. Yet there is Xi, spending so much time on wanting to invade Taiwan, when it is Outer Manchuria and Vladivostok (Haishenwai) that he should be focusing attention upon. And while Putin is distracted with Ukraine, is the time for Xi to recapture Outer Manchuria, the Qing dynasty empire, Qing's Manchurian homeland.
> >
> > What does Xi do instead??? He focuses on Taiwan and befriends Russia. Why, at this rate, if Russia takes Inner Manchuria, we can expect Xi and the Chinese Communist Party to become even more loving of Russia for stealing more land of China.
> >
> > And there is Xi, whose China has become rich with trading with the West, yet every day, Xi foaming at the mouth in hatred of the West.
> >
> > So yes, Putin is 2X smarter as a dictator than is Xi, as if Putin has Xi in his side pocket.
> >
> > Is there some scientific explanation as to why Xi is 2X dumber than Putin?? Perhaps, in that China is densely populated and the air pollution over all of China is worse than most countries. That Xi probably has 1/2 of his brain filled with CO and CO2 isomers and lead, and mercury and nitrous oxide and sulfur dioxide from just living in that air polluted hellhole of Beijing. Xi studied chemistry and should know this. Whereas Putin likely detox...s every evening with breathing in pure oxygen at his residence and takes oxygen breathing tanks to office and work. This easily can explain the light-headed reasoning that Xi and his foreign diplomats Wang Yi display, where Putin plays them like a chess game, --- checkmate in 7 moves.
> >
> > This explains why Xi hates the West for not stealing any Chinese lands and making China rich in trade, while loving Putin for stealing Outer Manchuria, and proposing having Russia push nuclear buttons, making both Russia and China a nuclear waste site after ICBMs wipe China off the map.
> >
> > Xi's brain is full of air pollution toxins from the nasty Chinese air. They still build a new coal fired plant in China every day. The air in China is the worst air in the entire world.
> >
> > Why Putin is 2X smarter than Xi as dictators// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, not petty dictators.

Click here to read the complete article