It's easy to get on the internet and forget you have a life -- Topic on #LinuxGER

tech / sci.math / Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

SubjectAuthor
* Auditing The Art and Science of Assurance Engagements 15CE Arens Test BankTom Zakharov
+* Re: Auditing The Art and Science of Assurance Engagements 15CE ArensArchimedes Plutonium
|`* STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceDan Christensen
| `- Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceStefen Koeman
`- Re: Auditing The Art and Science of Assurance Engagements 15CE ArensArchimedes Plutonium

1
Auditing The Art and Science of Assurance Engagements 15CE Arens Test Bank

<51601d0a-c1f2-462c-b570-5e8935057e18n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=138039&group=sci.math#138039

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 09:28:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Auditing The Art and Science of Assurance Engagements 15CE Arens Test Bank
From: kharo...@gmail.com (Tom Zakharov)
 by: Tom Zakharov - Sat, 17 Jun 2023 16:28 UTC

Auditing The Art and Science of Assurance Engagements 15CE Arens Test Bank

https://browsegrades.net/singlePaper/199739/auditing-the-art-and-science-of-assurance-engagements-15ce-arens-test-bank

Re: Auditing The Art and Science of Assurance Engagements 15CE Arens Test Bank

<65a0caa9-0620-4990-b1cb-656dead2ca81n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=138045&group=sci.math#138045

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 10:23:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Auditing The Art and Science of Assurance Engagements 15CE Arens
Test Bank
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 17 Jun 2023 17:23 UTC

Is Jim Holt, Virginia Klenk, David Agler, Susanne K. Langer, Gary M. Hardegree, Raymond M. Smullyan,

<cf432463-111d-43fc-a2e2-2c181f3c0747n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=138154&group=sci.math#138154

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2023 21:15:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Mon, 19 Jun 2023 04:15 UTC

STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

On Saturday, June 17, 2023 at 1:23:30 PM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

[snip]

> ... Dan Christensen ...

[snip]

Time for another spanking, Archie Poo! When will you learn? Once again...

From his antics here at sci.math, it is obvious that AP has abandoned all hope of being recognized as a credible personality. He is a malicious internet troll who now wants only to mislead and confuse students. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives. Is it revenge for his endless string of personal failures in life? Who knows?

In AP's OWN WORDS here that, over the years, he has NEVER renounced or withdrawn:

"Negative numbers are the witches and hobgoblins of insane kook mathematicians. "
--Dec. 7, 2022

“Primes do not exist, because the set they were borne from has no division.”
--June 29, 2020

“The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
--June 3, 2015

“0 appears to be the last and largest finite number”
--June 9, 2015

“0/0 must be equal to 1.”
-- June 9, 2015

“0 is an infinite irrational number.”
--June 28, 2015

“No negative numbers exist.”
--December 22, 2018

“Rationals are not numbers.”
--May 18, 2019

According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a right-triangle.
--December 11, 2019

Which could explain...

“The value of sin(45 degrees) = 1.” (Actually 0.707)
--May 31, 2019

AP deliberately and repeatedly presented the truth table for OR as the truth table for AND:

“New Logic
AND
T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F”
--November 9, 2019

AP seeks aid of Russian agents to promote failure in schools:

"Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics [sic]. What I like for the robots to do, is list every day, about 4 Colleges ( of the West) math dept, and ask why that math department is teaching false and fake math, and if unable to change to the correct true math, well, simply fire that math department until they can find professors who recognize truth in math from fakery...."
--November 9, 2017

And if that wasn't weird enough...

“The totality, everything that there is [the universe], is only 1 atom of plutonium [Pu]. There is nothing outside or beyond this one atom of plutonium.”
--April 4, 1994

“The Universe itself is one gigantic big atom.”
--November 14, 2019

AP's sinister Atom God Cult of Failure???

“Since God-Pu is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.
It has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
It is sifting out the hearts of people before its judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer it; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God-Pu is marching on.”
--December 15, 2018 (Note: Pu is the atomic symbol for plutonium)

Updated version (repetition removed):

"Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as you are
How great thou are, are, are, are.
Oh Atom Plutonium, the God that you are
How beautiful is your world of science
Your science is the world
How beautiful is your world of science
Your science is the world
Oh Atom Plutonium, Great God of Atoms
Atom of Atoms
Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as thou art"
--March 24, 2023

Dan

Re: Auditing The Art and Science of Assurance Engagements 15CE Arens Test Bank

<60c0cab8-2b60-4096-9745-8a91f9ab3f01n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=138155&group=sci.math#138155

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2023 21:27:55 -0700 (PDT)
Test Bank
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 19 Jun 2023 04:27 UTC

-Is Jim Holt, Virginia Klenk, David Agler belong in "Abnormal Psychology" dept than in the department of logic, like Dan Christensen a laugh a minute logician? Probably because none can admit slant cut in single cone is a Oval, never the ellipse, due to axes of symmetry for cone and oval have 1 while ellipse has 2. Why they cannot even count beyond 1. Yet their minds were never good enough to see the error nor admit to their mistakes. They failed logic so badly they accept Boole's insane AND truth table of TFFF when it is TTTF avoiding the painful 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction. Or is it because none of these logicians has a single marble of logic in their entire brain to realize calculus requires a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, not a "limit analysis" for analysis is like a measurement, not a proving exercise. Analysis does not prove, only adds data and facts, but never is a proof of itself. I analyze things daily, and none of which is a proof. So are all these logicians like what Clutterfreak the propaganda stooge says they are.

> [...]
>
> Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.
>

> Product details
> ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PQTNHMY
> Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 14, 2019
> Language ‏ : ‎ English
> File size ‏ : ‎ 1309 KB
> Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
> Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> Print length ‏ : ‎ 154 pages
> Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
> #2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
> #134 in Calculus (Books)
> #20 in Calculus (Kindle Store)

Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<u6q3qd$3pmui$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=138214&group=sci.math#138214

From: oef...@tetaoneo.mn (Stefen Koeman)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 17:38:21 -0000 (UTC)
E8xTzZaA/AOVBabaSKyXfXQDqBFAFwKeSApDjO3+DWwRXBU466UPZ3VgBfLzbXt
NzxwVVhQdlF7d+fPLrpwkXKLguBlVX5j5U/uMJQnE4zm5ts3tow5TcRkFwGUF0a
91u3AOUjemIBYEkfE1YqgBOlfkso4m8+Uj65wODc2hSRMt8ck2tvqz9tB+Mxhi+
JBcTRt2WDa/nsjg5ukgSdohL53Saa7+1mNGMd2BiZV0A3qPEKHYyKI5z165gU2N
ledBs47wB5P4DsClzbd1qdQNw5UHymGf/AJN+DeC0z3ig34BhAbiSeDnvLcCX5A
/XOzpKlUkjxAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
 by: Stefen Koeman - Mon, 19 Jun 2023 17:38 UTC

Dan Christensen wrote:

> On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 1:03:11 PM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium
> wrote:
> [snip] ... Dan Christensen ... [snip]
> Time for another spanking, Archie Poo! When will you learn? Once
> again...

ohh really. Capitalist canada is a piece of soiled toilet paper being
discarded. Or you don't even have nor use toilet paper in capitalist
canada.