Beware the new TTY code!

tech / sci.math / Re: Straighterline AP2 202 Anatomy & Physiology 2 A&P 2 Midterm Grade 180.00 out of 180.00 (100%)

SubjectAuthor
* Straighterline AP2 202 Anatomy & Physiology 2 A&P 2 Midterm GradeTom Zakharov
+* Re: Straighterline AP2 202 Anatomy & Physiology 2 A&P 2 Midterm GradeArchimedes Plutonium
|`* Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of aVolney
| +* Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of aRigoverto Agteren
| |`* Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of aBrittany Kollen
| | +* Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of awhodat
| | |`* Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of aDezmond Akker
| | | `* Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of awhodat
| | |  `- Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunkedMarc Dalen
| | `* Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of aDarren Ramaaker
| |  `- Tom, do you have this in paperback-- Beijing,MoscowArchimedes Plutonium
| +- Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of aHilton Nifterick
| `- Kibo on Haishenwai ▂▄▅████████Archimedes Plutonium
`- Re: Straighterline AP2 202 Anatomy & Physiology 2 A&P 2 Midterm GradeArchimedes Plutonium

1
Straighterline AP2 202 Anatomy & Physiology 2 A&P 2 Midterm Grade 180.00 out of 180.00 (100%)

<b1dd5b74-340d-42d1-9cac-9d43e1e7bef8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=138029&group=sci.math#138029

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 07:19:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Straighterline AP2 202 Anatomy & Physiology 2 A&P 2 Midterm Grade
180.00 out of 180.00 (100%)
From: kharo...@gmail.com (Tom Zakharov)
 by: Tom Zakharov - Sat, 17 Jun 2023 14:19 UTC

Straighterline AP2 202 Anatomy & Physiology 2 A&P 2 Midterm Grade 180.00 out of 180.00 (100%)

https://browsegrades.net/documents/194564/straighterline-ap2-202-anatomy-physiology-2-ap-2-midterm-grade-18000-out-of-18000-100

Re: Straighterline AP2 202 Anatomy & Physiology 2 A&P 2 Midterm Grade 180.00 out of 180.00 (100%)

<cf3bdd50-8520-4718-be25-2ec640cc06b3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=138090&group=sci.math#138090

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2023 01:01:21 -0700 (PDT)
180.00 out of 180.00 (100%)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 18 Jun 2023 08:01 UTC

Beeline to AP's TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS, all of math education by one auther from age 5 to 26 years old.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

#5-1, My 134th published book

Introduction to TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 1 for ages 5 through 26, math textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

The 134th book of AP, and belatedly late, for I had already written the series of TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS in a 7 volume, 8 book set. This would be the first book in that 8 book set (one of the books is a companion book to 1st year college). But I suppose that I needed to write the full series before I could write the Introduction and know what I had to talk about and talk about in a logical progression order. Sounds paradoxical in a sense, that I needed to write the full series first and then go back and write the Introduction. But in another sense, hard to write an introduction on something you have not really fully done and completed. For example to know what is error filled Old Math and to list those errors in a logical order requires me to write the full 7 volumes in order to list in order the mistakes.

Cover Picture: Mathematics begins with counting, with numbers, with quantity. But counting numbers needs geometry for something to count in the first place. So here in this picture of the generalized Hydrogen atom of chemistry and physics is a torus geometry of 8 rings of a proton torus and one ring where my fingers are, is a equator ring that is the muon and thrusting through the proton torus at the equator of the torus. So we count 9 rings in all. So math is created by atoms and math numbers exist because atoms have many geometry figures to count. And geometry exists because atoms have shapes and different figures.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B08K2XQB4M
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ September 24, 2020
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 576 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 23 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #224,974 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #3 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #23 in Calculus (Kindle Store)
◦ #182 in Calculus (Books)

#5-2, 45th published

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 2 for ages 5 to 18, math textbook series, book 2
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon Kindle edition)

Last revision was 2NOV2020. And this is AP's 45th published book of science..

Preface: Volume 2 takes the 5 year old student through to senior in High School for their math education.

This is a textbook series in several volumes that carries every person through all his/her math education starting age 5 up to age 26. Volume 2 is for age 5 year old to that of senior in High School, that is needed to do both science and math. Every other math book is incidental to this series of Teaching True Mathematics.

It is a journal-textbook because Amazon's Kindle offers me the ability to edit overnight, and to change the text, almost on a daily basis. A unique first in education textbooks-- almost a continual overnight editing. Adding new text, correcting text. Volume 2 takes the 5 year old student through to senior in High School for their math education. Volume 3 carries the Freshperson in College for their math calculus education.

Cover Picture: The Numbers as Integers from 0 to 100, and 10 Grid when dividing by 10, and part of the 100 Grid when dividing by 100. Decimal Grid Numbers are the true numbers of mathematics. The Reals, the rationals & irrationals, the algebraic & transcendentals, the imaginary & Complex, and the negative-numbers are all fake numbers. For, to be a true number, you have to "be counted" by mathematical induction. The smallest Grid system is the Decimal 10 Grid.

Product details
ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07RG7BVZW
Publication date ‏ : ‎ May 2, 2019
Language ‏ : ‎ English
File size ‏ : ‎ 2024 KB
Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
Print length ‏ : ‎ 423 pages
Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
Best Sellers Rank: #235,426 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
#15 in General Geometry
#223 in Geometry & Topology (Books)

#5-3, 55th published book

TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 3 for age 18-19, 1st year College Calculus, math textbook series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 25Jun2021. And this is AP's 55th published book of science.

Teaching True Mathematics, by Archimedes Plutonium 2019

Preface: This is volume 3, book 3 of Teaching True Mathematics, designed for College Freshperson students, 1st year college students of age 18-19. It is the continuation of volume 2 for ages 5 through 18 years old.

The main major topic is the AP-EM equations of electricity and magnetism, the mathematics for the laws of electricity and magnetism; what used to be called the Maxwell Equations of Physics. The 1st Year College Math has to prepare all students with the math for all the sciences. So 1st year college Math is like a huge intersection station that has to prepare students with the math they need to do the hard sciences such as physics, chemistry, biology, astronomy, geology, etc. What this means is, 1st year college is calculus that allows the student to work with electricity and magnetism. All the math that is needed to enable students to do electricity and magnetism. In Old Math before this textbook, those Old Math textbooks would end in 1/3 of the text about Arclength, vector space, div, curl, Line Integral, Green's, Stokes, Divergence theorem trying to reach and be able to teach Maxwell Equations. But sadly, barely any Old Math classroom reached that 1/3 ending of the textbook, and left all those college students without any math to tackle electricity and magnetism. And most of Old Math was just muddle headed wrong even if they covered the last 1/3 of the textbook. And that is totally unacceptable in science. This textbook fixes that huge hole and gap in Old Math education.

And there is no way around it, that a course in 1st year College Calculus is going to do a lot of hands on experiment with electricity and magnetism, and is required of the students to buy a list of physics apparatus-- multimeter, galvanometer, coil, bar magnet, alligator clip wires, electromagnet, iron filing case, and possibly even a 12 volt transformer, all shown in the cover picture. The beginning of this textbook and the middle section all leads into the ending of this textbook-- we learn the AP-EM Equations and how to use those equations. And there is no escaping the fact that it has to be hands on physics experiments in the classroom of mathematics.

But, do not be scared, for this is all easy easy easy. For if you passed and enjoyed Volume 2 TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS, then I promise you, you will not be stressed with Volume 3, for I go out of my way to make it clear and understandable.

Warning: this is a Journal Textbook, meaning that I am constantly adding new material, constantly revising, constantly fixing mistakes or making things more clear. So if you read this book in August of 2019, chances are it is different when you read it in September 2019. Ebooks allow authors the freedom to improve their textbooks on a ongoing basis.

The 1st year college math should be about the math that prepares any and all students for science, whether they branch out into physics, chemistry, biology, geology, astronomy, or math, they should have all the math in 1st year college that will carry them through those science studies. I make every attempt possible to make math easy to understand, easy to learn and hopefully fun.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07WN9RVXD
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ August 16, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1390 KB
• Simultaneous device usage ‏ : ‎ Unlimited
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 236 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #1,377,070 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #411 in Calculus (Kindle Store)
◦ #2,480 in Calculus (Books)

#5-4, 56th published book

COLLEGE CALCULUS GUIDE to help students recognize math professor spam from math truth & reality// math textbook series, book 4 Kindle Edition

by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

#1 New Releasein 15-Minute Science & Math Short Reads

This textbook is the companion guide book to AP's Teaching True Mathematics, 1st year College. It is realized that Old Math will take a long time in removing their fake math, so in the interim period, this Guide book is designed to speed up the process of removing fake Calculus out of the education system, the fewer students we punish with forcing them with fake Calculus, the better we are.
Cover Picture: This book is part comedy, for when you cannot reason with math professors that they have many errors to fix, that 90% of their Calculus is in error, you end up resorting to comedy, making fun of them, to prod them to fix their errors. To prod them to "do right by the students of the world" not their entrenched propaganda.
Length: 54 pages

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<u6n2rh$1lv54$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=138109&group=sci.math#138109

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2023 10:03:51 -0400
 by: Volney - Sun, 18 Jun 2023 14:03 UTC

💩 for 🧠 Archimedes "Putin's Stooge" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> humiliates himself by writing:

> Beeline to AP's TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS, all of math education by one auther from age 5 to 26 years old.
>

> #5-1, My 134th published book
>
> Introduction to TEACHING TRUE MATHEMATICS: Volume 1 for ages 5 through 26, math textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

WARNING TO STUDENTS, PARENTS and TEACHERS: Archimedes Plutonium is
offering to teach your children his broken physics and math. BEWARE! He
will corrupt the minds of your children! Mr. Plutonium is not content to
be a failure of math and physics all by himself. He wants everyone else
to fail as well! He teaches bizarre false physics and math, such as
atoms contain the unstable muon, the ellipse isn't a conic section, that
there are no negative numbers, no complex numbers, that a sine wave
isn't sinusoidal but semicircles, cycloids or parabolas (depending on
his mood), plus many, many other instances of bad math and physics.

Plutonium has previously tried to corrupt our youth by posting his books
on Usenet. That has failed until now, perhaps in part due to the fact
Usenet is an old, dying medium, which few modern students even know of,
much less use. However, Mr. Plutonium has somehow duped Amazon into
providing his dangerous books for free on Kindle. This has greatly
increased the danger to our students!

One of his dangerous tricks is teach false Boolean logic such as 10 AND
2 = 12. His method at doing this is particularly insidious. He'll post a
false statement that nobody believes, such as 10 OR 2 = 12, say that it
is false (which it is), but then he'll try to replace it with another
similar false statement such as 10 AND 2 = 12, in order to really
confuse future computer scientists. Plutonium is taking advantage of the
fact that AND means different things in Boolean logic and elementary
arithmetic, as AND is an informal synonym for plus/addition. It is
important for future computer scientists to remember that in the bitwise
Boolean logic used by modern computers, 10 OR 2 = 10 and 10 AND 2 = 2.
Of course in pure Boolean logic the only possible values are true and
false (1 or 0), so in pure Boolean logic the statements "10 AND 2" and
"10 OR 2" don't even make sense. Don't let evil Plutonium's bad logic
confuse you!

Plutonium has been targeting children as young as 5. A new attempt to
corrupt the minds of young children is to teach that the alphabet has 12
letters, 6 vowels and 6 consonants. This sounds like a great way to
keep our children from reading!

Nobody knows why Plutonium wishes to corrupt the minds of our youth like
this. Perhaps Plutonium is envious of their potential success, which he
never had because he is a failure at math and science. Plutonium is not
content to be a failure at math and physics all by himself. He wants
everyone to fail as well. Some claim Plutonium is an agent of China, in
order for China to dominate the world economy. Maybe he is a minion of
Kim Jong Un of North Korea. Most likely, however, he is an agent of
Putin and Russia, since Plutonium has previously attempted to summon
Russian robots in 2017 "to create a new, true mathematics" in an attempt
to destroy mathematics.

Additionally, Plutonium has started a Cult of Failure. He is trying to
convince students to worship his evil pagan Plutonium atom god of
Failure. This cult is anti-science and anti-mathematics. Its only goal
is to promote failure in math and science.

There is some evidence this Cult of Failure may be a suicide cult.
Plutonium has advocated that the "good guy" nations join into a
supernation and threaten to "flatten" the (nuclear armed) "bad guy"
nations who misbehave. The idea may to initiate an all-out nuclear
war when "bad guy" nations retaliate. Not simply is Plutonium or his
cult committing suicide but would take Planet Earth with them. As the
war in Ukraine continues, Plutonium keeps asking NATO to attack the
Russians, starting a nuclear WW3, which he feels is unavoidable. More
evidence of Plutonium's Cult of Failure being a suicide cult.

Plutonium is now encouraging resistance fighters fighting the regimes
in Russia and Iran to attack power lines in Tehran and Moscow by
carrying long vertical aluminum poles under them, presumably to short
them out, complete with a diagram. Obviously, this will not end well
for for the resistance fighter. The question is, did he do this because
he is Putin's stooge trying to kill off resistance fighters? Or is this
part of Plutonium's Suicide Cult of Failure, meaning this is merely a
suggestion how to commit suicide while failing to harm the regimes? Or
both?

But the point is, stay away, if he offers to give or sell you one of his
dangerous books. Especially now since they are available for free from
otherwise legitimate Amazon.

Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<u6n9np$3bl3j$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=138113&group=sci.math#138113

From: tre...@rogiteao.ra (Rigoverto Agteren)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
lifetime-generation test
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2023 16:00:58 -0000 (UTC)
QOU7F7sWuAAihJGZAe7oftWw1gmmUKlq9koZ+slwLJyE4qB5EJ/Rt8rZ5jMYOcr
Q4xNhaHKsaGAtJSy16eAW9la2iPTRQllUDTQFCiJBWK8smJe/fAHQAjICySklsP
dsmXcFY+7aNV8CYo3H14ao+vwZgKb3P3zv33ZiavIBzzq7exjqGRQrEZbuhv+2e
VupTWXoBy1aT6MJp7Rz6Uvqa+p/tgZqjb3WehrKuEbhiDfg235Via44iXkqSo6v
gZ1k+gpzv8D6QV8JLWWIUMG8FuApw6ya5prGXThzKPzxECOikf/uVAAAAAElFTk SuQmCC
ePY-jy,u&;+b~:;XY]l@f*vABn~q(D'Gl7R&y9_p0e+`i\BGg0qoIR+zn\SS%azg]U}(9{"
H>_U#E|GjNN9YBe\V=p8(>Qn!|)Rh*P)JDDr7d^)`_&H\v`X6WWP@AEgkrlsel|k0yw}q-2
^hB(U1<5Y}T(,X=MAD:(uXVZHQ^5Z]BS$.\fVngxS)/v_rRM_QsUs6&PG$>L:)^O%PzBvX}
3U8HojH^2CpDJfStZn#D"zMj/'Gm/{AA>]
 by: Rigoverto Agteren - Sun, 18 Jun 2023 16:00 UTC

Volney wrote:

> WARNING TO STUDENTS, PARENTS and TEACHERS: Archimedes Plutonium is
> offering to teach your children his broken physics and math. BEWARE! He
> will corrupt the minds of your children! Mr. Plutonium is not content to

nice to meet you. I think *_the_putina_is_a_traitor_*. He wants you to
forget *_the_capitalist_west_was_about_to_kill_you_with_"vaccines"_*.

- why kiev still have *_electricity_*??

- why "ukraine" still have *_propaganda_TV_* and radio?

- why kiev still have *_fuel_and_petroleum_* for the tanks etc??

- why kiev still *_have_food_*??

- why the fucking "ukraine" still have *_roads_and_bridges_*??

- why kiev still have or fakes *_a_nazi_regime_*, inside or outside the
country?

- why the stupid nazi ukrainians, are still to front, when
*_the_gay_actor_*, playing "president",
*_is_outside_"ukraine"_domiciled_*.

- *_what_the_fuck_you_think_is_going_on_*??

Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<u6ncg6$3bp3a$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=138118&group=sci.math#138118

From: ilk...@nffeinfi.ii (Hilton Nifterick)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
lifetime-generation test
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2023 16:48:07 -0000 (UTC)
u9YPqAVyopYkc0fkW2gEIbr8gAgl/mpcDKHAo1qYgJyiZ/XrhTR2Br2fBGQlv+q
VtD5CO+fMWwF+3lMUmgOLvwT3SMV8hN2Kw5B5CqQg6BcczgGuZl5UT4TUC8LGLS
xdGREhrn3Bj7nn9GuZvgBNJYQ5xMrNOLI2KsNRufCEvXRRZ4KYKL86lAMfTbM0r
cd5QWGM6iLOcya7YNJtVlESBblwnUoZi2cT+RgHmCFxMEoapfULEkAP9hPNsFrz
f7RVDuIA98I5C2AJDiFz+B5ZwavswSZm2AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
1@N:Jd[v[dNS\ZA<e,(:2I.,m}J5/jBM),C@Z4N$#Z+|^nn{_js%0GD,=_>'z+K@wH.TN]P
jL$%p4Za4T2]WiNKB0%"Y975c,lz%amZ-(<;bONo|"a&?$\j9=.kXT"Jk[^SX`U|R%Mp'[N
HBgdPW]!Y8Ou3yNq/S7]Y\RO')%0bu+Rre|$tX-W]kuDrK9DKMzmvPAEL8.f'9%)O=k&l=g
64FJkz';8Z&jK5uI6k.A_^c}&^W(/+g
 by: Hilton Nifterick - Sun, 18 Jun 2023 16:48 UTC

Volney wrote:

> WARNING TO STUDENTS, PARENTS and TEACHERS: Archimedes Plutonium is
> offering to teach your children his broken physics and math. BEWARE! He
> will corrupt the minds of your children! Mr. Plutonium is not content to

I mean, my friend, you can't expect to fight the nazi nato, khackhole
america and anglo_saxon english pigs, not making the stuff they use.

The fucking ukraine still have *_electric_railways_*. Are you fucking
kidding me??

allegedly, not confirmed, the lying whore, vikteria nuland, is been
decomposed in an attack along a "decision_center" in ukraine. Plus many
others *_nazi_natos_"on_duties"_*.

similarly, the big mouth the nazi "uKraine" gov, dead or almost dead, some
in gearmony, doctors trying to replace their heads.

so I'm wondering, the gay actor, the cocaine zelenske, is alive, or we are
watching a nato american *_deep_fake_* for war propaganda.

moreover, before the tanks were leaving kiev, the Russian
*_had_a_signed_peace_agreement_*, the capitalist collective west
*_propaganda_machines_*, says nothing about it!! Just remember
*_how_free_you_people_are_* in those capitalist shithole of countries,
*_united_in_fascism_*, hiding the truth from you.

Putin, *_signed_peace_deal_*. Siege of Kiev debunked. Counteroffensive
crumbles. Dead spy master U/1 https://youtu.be/l4gzsjdLo9U

The putina knew long ago he is fighting *_fucking_nato_*. He talks too
much, this putina. I find it suspicious. He wants you to forget
*_the_capitalist_west_was_about_to_kill_you_with_"vaccines"_*.

- why kiev still have *_electricity_*??

- why "ukraine" still have *_propaganda_TV_* and radio?

- why kiev still have *_fuel_and_petroleum_* for the tanks etc??

- why kiev still *_have_food_*??

- why the fucking "ukraine" still have *_roads_and_bridges_*??

- why kiev still have or fakes *_a_nazi_regime_*, inside or outside the
country?

- why the stupid nazi ukrainians, are still to front, when
*_the_gay_actor_*, playing "president", is *_outside_"ukraine"_*
domiciled.

- *_what_the_fuck_do_you_think_is_going_on_*??

Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<u6se04$6274$2@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=138288&group=sci.math#138288

From: okl...@brytlory.tr (Brittany Kollen)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
lifetime-generation test
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 14:44:21 -0000 (UTC)
u9YPqAVyopYkc0fkW2gEIbr8gAgl/mpcDKHAo1qYgJyiZ/XrhTR2Br2fBGQlv+q
VtD5CO+fMWwF+3lMUmgOLvwT3SMV8hN2Kw5B5CqQg6BcczgGuZl5UT4TUC8LGLS
xdGREhrn3Bj7nn9GuZvgBNJYQ5xMrNOLI2KsNRufCEvXRRZ4KYKL86lAMfTbM0r
cd5QWGM6iLOcya7YNJtVlESBblwnUoZi2cT+RgHmCFxMEoapfULEkAP9hPNsFrz
f7RVDuIA98I5C2AJDiFz+B5ZwavswSZm2AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
 by: Brittany Kollen - Tue, 20 Jun 2023 14:44 UTC

Volney wrote:

> The fact that you think it's a bad thing that Kyiv has food,
> electricity,
> fuel, roads etc. shows that you share the same evil as Putler. The Hague
> has a place for you, nymshifter. This is the 21st century, it is a GOOD

uKurine "civilized" country??

ohh my butt. This idiot not knowing even the basics, uKurine the poorest shithole in europe since its fucking "existence" 1991. Read the statistics on wikipedia, fool. Stop making a fool of my self.

and hague, what hague, when your khazar driven illegal fascist gov will end their corrupted life working for food in forced labour camps in Siberia. As much as they can. Because they are eating every day.

the first they did in Yugoslavia and everywhere, the cowards capitalist gringos, are to destroy TV, radio, media, water supply, roads and bridges, infrastructure etc. Electrical railways and electricity comes to be destroyed, by fascist americans, among the first. You dirty uneducated immigrant of america. The last country on the earth, you may want to live in.

go to *_List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capital_*
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

press the "UN region" arrow, so it appears in continents.

uKurine, the poorest country in europe, bellow Kosovo (!!).
The poorest 178 in the world, out of 192. Kiss my ass, with the khazar occupied uKurine.

Ireland * Europe 145,196 2023 106,352 2021 102,500 2021
Luxembourg * Europe 142,490 2023 134,545 2021 115,700 2021
Liechtenstein * Europe — — 139,100 2009
Monaco * Europe — — 115,700 2015
Switzerland * Europe 87,963 2023 77,274 2021 71,000 2021
Isle of Man * Europe — — 84,600 2014
Norway * Europe 82,655 2023 79,201 2021 65,700 2021
San Marino * Europe 78,926 2023 59,451 2020 56,400 2020
Denmark * Europe 73,386 2023 64,651 2021 58,000 2021
Netherlands * Europe 72,973 2023 63,768 2021 56,600 2021
Iceland * Europe 69,779 2023 57,612 2021 53,600 2020
Austria * Europe 69,502 2023 58,431 2021 54,100 2021
Andorra * Europe 68,998 2023 — 49,900 2015
Germany * Europe 66,132 2023 57,881 2021 53,100 2021
Sweden * Europe 65,842 2023 59,324 2021 53,600 2021
Belgium * Europe 65,501 2023 58,905 2021 51,700 2021
Malta * Europe 61,939 2023 48,582 2021 44,700 2021
Gibraltar * Europe — — 61,700 2014
Finland * Europe 60,897 2023 55,013 2021 48,800 2021
France * Europe 58,828 2023 50,541 2021 45,000 2021
European Union *[n 1] Europe 56,929 2023 48,481 2021 44,436 2019
Jersey * Europe — — 56,600 2016
United Kingdom * Europe 56,471 2023 49,675 2021 45,000 2021
Italy * Europe 54,216 2023 45,902 2021 41,900 2021
Slovenia * Europe 52,641 2023 43,603 2021 40,000 2021
Guernsey * Europe — — 52,500 2014
Czech Republic * Europe 50,961 2023 45,094 2021 40,700 2020
Spain * Europe 49,448 2023 40,699 2021 37,900 2021
Lithuania * Europe 49,266 2023 42,581 2021 39,300 2021
Estonia * Europe 46,385 2023 42,138 2021 38,700 2021
Poland * Europe 45,343 2023 37,837 2021 34,900 2021
Portugal * Europe 44,707 2023 35,799 2021 33,700 2021
Hungary * Europe 43,907 2023 36,753 2021 33,600 2021
Croatia * Europe 42,531 2023 34,314 2021 31,600 2021
Romania * Europe 41,634 2023 35,870 2021 30,800 2021
Slovakia * Europe 41,515 2023 33,010 2021 31,900 2021
Latvia * Europe 40,256 2023 34,444 2021 32,100 2021
Faroe Islands * Europe — — 40,000 2014
Greece * Europe 39,478 2023 31,364 2021 29,500 2021
Russia * Europe 34,837 2023 32,863 2021 28,000 2021
Bulgaria * Europe 32,006 2023 27,926 2021 24,400 2020
Montenegro * Europe 27,761 2023 23,285 2021 20,600 2021
Serbia * Europe 25,432 2023 21,504 2021 19,800 2021
Belarus * Europe 23,447 2023 21,699 2021 19,800 2021
North Macedonia * Europe 21,111 2023 18,222 2021 16,500 2021
Bosnia and Herzegovina * Europe 19,604 2023 17,377 2021 15,700 2021
Albania * Europe 19,029 2023 15,709 2021 14,500 2021
Moldova * Europe 16,840 [n 6]2023 15,391 [n 6]2021 14,000 [n 6]2021
Kosovo * Europe 15,620 2023 13,056 2021 11,900 2021
Ukraine * Europe 13,901 [n 7]2023 14,220 [n 7]2021 12,900 [n 7]2021

Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<kfdtg9FrovnU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=138289&group=sci.math#138289

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
lifetime-generation test
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 10:04:38 -0500
 by: whodat - Tue, 20 Jun 2023 15:04 UTC

On 6/20/2023 9:44 AM, Brittany Kollen wrote:

Ukraine is at least as civilized as Russia.

<snip frothing mouth tirade>

The rest of what you posted is completely worthless because you left off
the headers that explain what the data is. You're a typical Usenet loser.

> Ireland * Europe 145,196 2023 106,352 2021 102,500 2021
> Luxembourg * Europe 142,490 2023 134,545 2021 115,700 2021
> Liechtenstein * Europe — — 139,100 2009
> Monaco * Europe — — 115,700 2015
> Switzerland * Europe 87,963 2023 77,274 2021 71,000 2021
> Isle of Man * Europe — — 84,600 2014
> Norway * Europe 82,655 2023 79,201 2021 65,700 2021
> San Marino * Europe 78,926 2023 59,451 2020 56,400 2020
> Denmark * Europe 73,386 2023 64,651 2021 58,000 2021
> Netherlands * Europe 72,973 2023 63,768 2021 56,600 2021
> Iceland * Europe 69,779 2023 57,612 2021 53,600 2020
> Austria * Europe 69,502 2023 58,431 2021 54,100 2021
> Andorra * Europe 68,998 2023 — 49,900 2015
> Germany * Europe 66,132 2023 57,881 2021 53,100 2021
> Sweden * Europe 65,842 2023 59,324 2021 53,600 2021
> Belgium * Europe 65,501 2023 58,905 2021 51,700 2021
> Malta * Europe 61,939 2023 48,582 2021 44,700 2021
> Gibraltar * Europe — — 61,700 2014
> Finland * Europe 60,897 2023 55,013 2021 48,800 2021
> France * Europe 58,828 2023 50,541 2021 45,000 2021
> European Union *[n 1] Europe 56,929 2023 48,481 2021 44,436 2019
> Jersey * Europe — — 56,600 2016
> United Kingdom * Europe 56,471 2023 49,675 2021 45,000 2021
> Italy * Europe 54,216 2023 45,902 2021 41,900 2021
> Slovenia * Europe 52,641 2023 43,603 2021 40,000 2021
> Guernsey * Europe — — 52,500 2014
> Czech Republic * Europe 50,961 2023 45,094 2021 40,700 2020
> Spain * Europe 49,448 2023 40,699 2021 37,900 2021
> Lithuania * Europe 49,266 2023 42,581 2021 39,300 2021
> Estonia * Europe 46,385 2023 42,138 2021 38,700 2021
> Poland * Europe 45,343 2023 37,837 2021 34,900 2021
> Portugal * Europe 44,707 2023 35,799 2021 33,700 2021
> Hungary * Europe 43,907 2023 36,753 2021 33,600 2021
> Croatia * Europe 42,531 2023 34,314 2021 31,600 2021
> Romania * Europe 41,634 2023 35,870 2021 30,800 2021
> Slovakia * Europe 41,515 2023 33,010 2021 31,900 2021
> Latvia * Europe 40,256 2023 34,444 2021 32,100 2021
> Faroe Islands * Europe — — 40,000 2014
> Greece * Europe 39,478 2023 31,364 2021 29,500 2021
> Russia * Europe 34,837 2023 32,863 2021 28,000 2021
> Bulgaria * Europe 32,006 2023 27,926 2021 24,400 2020
> Montenegro * Europe 27,761 2023 23,285 2021 20,600 2021
> Serbia * Europe 25,432 2023 21,504 2021 19,800 2021
> Belarus * Europe 23,447 2023 21,699 2021 19,800 2021
> North Macedonia * Europe 21,111 2023 18,222 2021 16,500 2021
> Bosnia and Herzegovina * Europe 19,604 2023 17,377 2021 15,700 2021
> Albania * Europe 19,029 2023 15,709 2021 14,500 2021
> Moldova * Europe 16,840 [n 6]2023 15,391 [n 6]2021 14,000 [n 6]2021
> Kosovo * Europe 15,620 2023 13,056 2021 11,900 2021
> Ukraine * Europe 13,901 [n 7]2023 14,220 [n 7]2021 12,900 [n 7]2021

Kibo on Haishenwai ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ mushroom cloud, Xi as Putin's stooge when Russia vaporizes Beijing with its RS-28 Sarmat "Satan II", all because Xi was too dumb to realize you can never trust an insane person

<e2951d4b-9581-4635-a883-ab29a2b15dfen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=138291&group=sci.math#138291

Newsgroups: sci.math
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 20 Jun 2023 15:23 UTC

Beijing,Moscow▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ mushroom cloud, Xi as Putin's stooge when Russia vaporizes Beijing with its RS-28 Sarmat "Satan II", all because Xi was too dumb to realize you can never trust an insane person

On Sunday, June 18, 2023 at 9:03:40 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>"Putin's Stooge"
Angel, Kibo Parry Moron-ey-Volney thinks you can bolt down a city to protect it from Russian Sarmat
On Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 11:56:20 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> Botfly of Math and Blowfly of Physics "Putin's stooge"
>"wasn't bolted down too tight in the first place"

Yan Wyck reporting in China news the beast criminals of Russia should have been tried in International Court of Justice for war crimes before vaporizing Chinese cities as Putin pushes nuclear buttons.

Pentcho Valev spamming as China under Russian Sarmats. Does it remind Pentcho of Nero fiddling while Rome burnt???

Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Chongqing, Tianjin, Chengdu, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Wuhan, Xi'An, Suzhou, Harbin, Shenyang, Qingdao, Zhengzhou, Dongguan, Foshan, Dalian, Jinan, Changchun, Hefei

Shenzhen▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ Xi as Putin's stooge when Russia vaporizes Shenzhen with its RS-28 Sarmat "Satan II", all because Xi was too dumb to realize you can never trust an insane person

& wrote:
> _And as the Baby Xi grew up, surrounded by concubines, from the rice paddies and reeds of Outer

> Manchuria, stolen by the Naxi and Zani Dictator Putin in Moscow, Xi
> learned in school in chemical engineering that Taiwan was 1/28 the size
> of Outer Manchuria, Emperor Qing's homeland, now occupied by homeless Russians drinking vodka, as Putin bombs Ukraine. And the nascent Xi orders
> 1,000 divisions to the Outer Manchuria border to regain back the stolen

> > Why Putin is 2X smarter than Xi as dictators// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, not petty dictators
> > 2m views

3> If Putin pushes nuclear buttons, he drags down China along with Russia into a nuclear ash waste pile, and this means Xi is a inferior junior partner to Putin. Putin will drag down Xi's China, never the reverse.

4> So, one can look at the present situation on Earth and ask several logical questions about the 2 dictators of Putin's Russia and China's Xi.

> > It is little wonder that both Russia and China dictators are combative towards the West. Because dictators never want to give up on power but stay in power all their life long. So they oppose the West because the West has grown up to democracy-- let the people have power, not one single idiot having power all his life time.

5 > Naturally, Putin will want to keep the Russian people suppressed and have Russia be a second rate government as a dictator. Same goes for China-- they never want to give up power so the people themselves choose their leader.

> > But can we find differences in Putin and Xi themselves? Well in the West we call the Chinese inscrutable-- meaning -- little logical commonsense. And is this a valid description?? Yes of course, considering that Russia had stolen the lands of Outer Manchuria, some 28 times larger of a land mass than is Taiwan island. Yet there is Xi, spending so much time on wanting to invade Taiwan, when it is Outer Manchuria and Vladivostok (Haishenwai) that he should be focusing attention upon. And while Putin is distracted with Ukraine, is the time for Xi to recapture Outer Manchuria, the Qing dynasty empire, Qing's Manchurian homeland.
> >
> > What does Xi do instead??? He focuses on Taiwan and befriends Russia. Why, at this rate, if Russia takes Inner Manchuria, we can expect Xi and the Chinese Communist Party to become even more loving of Russia for stealing more land of China.
> >
> > And there is Xi, whose China has become rich with trading with the West, yet every day, Xi foaming at the mouth in hatred of the West.
> >
> > So yes, Putin is 2X smarter as a dictator than is Xi, as if Putin has Xi in his side pocket.
> >
> > Is there some scientific explanation as to why Xi is 2X dumber than Putin?? Perhaps, in that China is densely populated and the air pollution over all of China is worse than most countries. That Xi probably has 1/2 of his brain filled with CO and CO2 isomers and lead, and mercury and nitrous oxide and sulfur dioxide from just living in that air polluted hellhole of Beijing. Xi studied chemistry and should know this. Whereas Putin likely detox...s every evening with breathing in pure oxygen at his residence and takes oxygen breathing tanks to office and work. This easily can explain the light-headed reasoning that Xi and his foreign diplomats Wang Yi display, where Putin plays them like a chess game, --- checkmate in 7 moves.
> >
> > This explains why Xi hates the West for not stealing any Chinese lands and making China rich in trade, while loving Putin for stealing Outer Manchuria, and proposing having Russia push nuclear buttons, making both Russia and China a nuclear waste site after ICBMs wipe China off the map.
> >
> > Xi's brain is full of air pollution toxins from the nasty Chinese air. They still build a new coal fired plant in China every day. The air in China is the worst air in the entire world.

6 > Why Putin is 2X smarter than Xi as dictators// SCIENCE COUNCIL RULES EARTH, not petty dictators.

Pentcho is this what happens to China when they follow the insane Putin, tag-a-long, tag-a-long and then all of a sudden--- dragged into a mushroom cloud

Xi Haishenwai red baseball cap offered to Putin

███۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Steady aim. Firing the Satellite Rifle to take down GLONASS and BeiDou//Armondikov--Feb 6, 2013 - Via PsyGremlin via PZ Myers, this is Archimedes Plutonium, my new favourite crank hat. SATELLITE LASER RIFLE--bring down GLONASS

Sergey Lavrov what would Russia do, once it sees their GLONASS satellites falling out of the sky? Would they exit Ukraine?

Easiest way to disable and make ICBMs obsolete is to make their navigation system obsolete.

Easiest way to make navigation systems obsolete is to down satellites.

Easiest way to down satellites is a Laser beam zapping for 5 seconds on a "satellite panel". And so, down falls the satellite.

Now are the satellites coordinated in GLONASS? For if coordinated and synchronized, there is the physical possibility of "if we down one of the satellites, all of GLONASS satellites are downed".

> Armondikov
Archimedes Plutonium | Spherical Bullshit
sphericalbullshit.wordpress.com/2013/02/06/archimedes-plutonium/‎

◦ Cached

Feb 6, 2013 - Via PsyGremlin via PZ Myers, this is Archimedes Plutonium, my new favourite crank hat. I was really fucking surprised to have taken this long to ...

Nomen Nescio artwork in use:

NATO's most reliable LASER SATELLITE RIFLE

███۞███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Special Ops Virgins United Memorial Purple Heart Award:

[ ]
/
/ .'
/ .'
/ ______. .'
/ / __/_// ' OWOWOWO
/ / / @"@ OWOWOWOW
/ \ G ' >' OWOWOWO _.-'
/ \/. C ' OWOWO _.-'
/ .---\ / --. _.-'
/ / \( \ _.-' HOLY GOD
/ / \ \ (. ) ' THE RAPE RAYS
/ / /\ \ /
/ \ | \ \ __..--''
/ .' \_\ ) )\ __..--''
/ .' ) \ | / \ -''
/ .' _ '///` ( /\ \
/.' _.-' __ / ) ) )
'.-'..--'' / ,' / /
..__---------- /__./ / / --------------------
``--.. __// / ) /
/ _J) /)`-\
`-__/-' ` \ |(
`\ \ -..__
`--' ``--..__
``--

[ ] Careful when you aim the Satellite Laser Rifle.
We want to save our young virgin sharpshooters.

[ ]
___________________
/| /| | |
||__|| | Please don't |
/ O O\__ feed |
/ \ GLONASS satellites a Glurrrgz sockpuppet
/ \ \ |
/ _ \ \ ----------------------
/ |\____\ \ ||
/ | | | |\____/ ||
/ \|_|_|/ | __||
/ / \ |____| ||
/ | | /| | --|
| | |// |____ --|
* _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
*-- _--\ _ \ // |
/ _ \\ _ // | /
* / \_ /- | - | |
* ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

[ ] Why didn't we fell GLONASS and BeiDou in 2014 with illegal Crimea annex
In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<u6skd7$6i0l$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=138303&group=sci.math#138303

From: ndm...@zanooeem.re (Dezmond Akker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
lifetime-generation test
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 16:33:44 -0000 (UTC)
f22IATYW8YPSTz0HlTfswUc8NiaP1MDgfyJU7d1cdNTa8SUSn8lQ3AYAgqrMung
nAp9nEaEGIC09BQp8QMgLA5eh4qLvFa7TdMDgvfazuAC0fQzaNN5uz4qJKmP5g2
jwR07yp3DCP8EolNc6GdKGqZW+E2eckke24J1wDQmRvEEFj4cYS7VANNaAAHwGU
6xQzRKXYwsgQvvYBisoJypwx5vgK6DGHY+oSLRWzr37mHMQ4DBL0vuCTgE9LGIM
b4jG9Dla83t/yffQEFflljl8AT6X8BcmTvIi0zHfQAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
 by: Dezmond Akker - Tue, 20 Jun 2023 16:33 UTC

dementia hit whodat wrote:
> U̶k̶r̶a̶i̶n̶e̶ i̶s̶ a̶t̶ l̶e̶a̶s̶t̶ a̶s̶ c̶i̶v̶i̶l̶i̶ze̶d̶ a̶s̶ R̶u̶s̶s̶i̶a̶.

you fucking dementia hit cretin. Russia is fighting
*_the_entire_fucking_europe_america_canada_japan_nato_etc_*,
has a growing up economy, in time of war.
Menwhile europe and america sucks dicks on each other, paying three times more for food etc,
and are proven *_propaganda_liars_* and terrorists, *_state_terrorists_*.
> <s̶n̶i̶p̶ f̶r̶o̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶ t̶i̶r̶a̶d̶e̶>
> T̶h̶e̶ r̶e̶s̶t̶ o̶f̶ w̶h̶a̶t̶ y̶o̶u̶ p̶o̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ i̶s̶ c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ w̶o̶r̶t̶h̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ y̶o̶u̶ l̶e̶f̶t̶ o̶f̶f̶
> t̶h̶e̶ h̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶s̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ e̶x̶p̶l̶a̶i̶n̶ w̶h̶a̶t̶ t̶h̶e̶ d̶a̶t̶a̶ i̶s̶. Y̶o̶u̶'r̶e̶ a̶ t̶y̶p̶i̶c̶a̶l̶ U̶s̶e̶n̶e̶t̶ l̶o̶s̶e̶r̶.

idiot, unable to read the link and undrestand stuff
in GDP, which when in ppp / capital is indeed showing how poor the people
of a country are.

you putrid sack of subhuman excrement. You just proved again, you are a liar and an idiot.
Here's the link, idiot.

<u6sm8c$73bs$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=138306&group=sci.math#138306

From: nea...@errnadea.ra (Darren Ramaaker)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
lifetime-generation test
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 17:05:17 -0000 (UTC)
2WC3EGz9C+pAzdohvI5D5UrMmQkY1j7+GAWbcKIG0rS22QTnpWOaJtyNkdQtgfC
HPrOvDthpAdk6yFC8LaA9bnHNC57I9LIr4GqR4bucO1dHiGVJpN7fGhc6jNIBHy
OQZiZxzR/vGh4qvAHf92RAdMcKMWd2OsMvQlxR1rCKoKZFmLeDUU4RmgpZ3aWYO
G+ceq0bxJWEqlpgqt1XNzdVV809E7uW/7lAdEJiuenFOIoxf/yoOMbZ7v8IA1S7
lcoB4FL68XwI+WRLJqhrhP5ZiX2IbevPUAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
 by: Darren Ramaaker - Tue, 20 Jun 2023 17:05 UTC

Volney wrote:

>> uKurine "civilized" country??
>
> Ukraine is definitely more civilized than Nazified 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ia卐! Just
> look at the militaries, where Ukraine attacks military targets only,
> while 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ia卐 targets apartment buildings, kindergartens and
> hospitals. And 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ia卐 "liberates" the Russian speakers in places
> like Mariupol by flattening Mariupol.

liar. The nazi uKurinars parked military tanks, munition etc in people's
homes and populated areas. You are still an immigrant. Proofs:

Moscow Russia Aerial Drone 5K Timelab.pro
https://youtu.be/S_dfq9rFWAE

Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<kfe6soFt5liU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=138312&group=sci.math#138312

From: whod...@void.nowgre.com (whodat)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
lifetime-generation test
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 12:44:53 -0500
 by: whodat - Tue, 20 Jun 2023 17:44 UTC

On 6/20/2023 11:33 AM, Dezmond Akker wrote:

<snip even more frothing at the mouth nonsense>

Careful there, you're headed for a stroke...

And I'm trying to help.

Tom, do you have this in paperback-- Beijing,Moscow▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ mushroom cloud, Xi as Putin's stooge when Russia vaporizes Beijing with its RS-28 Sarmat "Satan II", all because Xi was too dumb to realize you can never trust an insane person

<dca77e0e-c402-479a-9856-01dbac594c01n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=138314&group=sci.math#138314

Newsgroups: sci.math
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 20 Jun 2023 17:54 UTC

& wrote:
> [...]

/| /| | |
||__|| | Please don't |
/ O O\__ feed |
/ \ GLONASS satellites a Glurrrgz sockpuppet
/ \ \ |
/ _ \ \ ----------------------
/ |\____\ \ ||
/ | | | |\____/ ||
/ \|_|_|/ | __||
/ / \ |____| ||
/ | | /| | --|
| | |// |____ --|
* _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
*-- _--\ _ \ // |
/ _ \\ _ // | /
* / \_ /- | - | |
* ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

[ ] Why didn't we fell GLONASS and BeiDou in 2014 with illegal Crimea annex
In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked

<u6t3pc$8cu8$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=138334&group=sci.math#138334

From: cce...@rdcmacra.cm (Marc Dalen)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "barking fuckdog" Plutonium flunked
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 20:56:13 -0000 (UTC)
cO4hMJ7eCbyuYMqIT81tfBo/DAvxagY4zuuB4k9wZqbiAZVlQW2v6U3R+xqmlTt
65Ox6PCqyWJZJEUmI6s5zLmQG0tWDcDWheVueiFmnNhBpxK1iZVsDyBoqEDVDyy
WrMwbiDMtuIeaJHN5n4ArRnQrEkXKCHEk8jnC9LKSFk7obEkxWfeDzbsVmaw88x
PNBUT5GjY3m4qu4XzLHLPAzCRowpwBrH8gA1rwTGxiwhsI1bnXs3hIesuSOHf0B
x8H+Fti2uDefhBUjlia+Gei04vg1W0B4SpbAvhluAMM9V+bK2XOHGyXF5IR+bw/
IXFNR5bjyvMREAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
nHD\:DDkeS]X/Kr[Y{yM?oHdRp=`Ef|x?eremc$Rsi7+1yR%x[ynSx~Vq`b\*UJ>yG~Oo:3
0(Gp@wmt;)CJfF,EuGbm6Jk")0f0z^1R9MB;Z2^XyH)"<qC(%PJHJBI
 by: Marc Dalen - Tue, 20 Jun 2023 20:56 UTC

*_whodat_* farts his mouth in nonsense.

then stop asking stupid questions. I'm not against stupid questions, but you are asking too much. And let the proofs staying, for everybody to see the fucking stupid you are.

*_uKurine,_the_poorest_underdeveloped_shithole_in_europe_*:

[...]

*_Kherson_Grandfather_Tells_Truth_When_Harassed_By_Pro-Ukrop_Provocateurs_*
https://b%69%74%63hute.com/video/ldy1auqNxsSs

*_Israel_Ambassador_To_Ukraine_Says_It's_Fine_That_Ukrainians_Support_Nazism_And_Bandera_*
https://b%69%74%63hute.com/video/2PrGzOkzStwY

*_Galicia_Division_Members_of_Ukraine_Were_Decorated_While_Giving_Sig_Heils_*
https://b%69%74%63hute.com/video/7hDi38XBeQUc

*_Putin_Shows_African_Leaders_the_Agreement_that_Kiev_Broke_for_Ceasefire_*
https://b%69%74%63hute.com/video/WrObyUBiF3Tt

Re: Straighterline AP2 202 Anatomy & Physiology 2 A&P 2 Midterm Grade 180.00 out of 180.00 (100%)

<71f09f84-d0b9-4ad7-a9a9-41d72d938730n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=138359&group=sci.math#138359

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 15:56:48 -0700 (PDT)
180.00 out of 180.00 (100%)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 20 Jun 2023 22:56 UTC