Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2023 11:20:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Foolish Branson, foolish Musk with their "blasting into Space" when
in reality, the future of space travel is via "stepping into space" with safe
lithium battery powered drone like planes, no blasting. Blasting is for
stupid idiots of science.
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 29 Jun 2023 18:20 UTC

Foolish Branson, foolish Musk with their "blasting into Space" when in reality, the future of space travel is via "stepping into space" with safe lithium battery powered drone like planes, no blasting. Blasting is for stupid idiots of science.

--- quoting BBC ---
It's taken just shy of 20 years but Sir Richard Branson has finally begun commercial operations with his Virgin Galactic rocket plane, Unity.
The vehicle soared high over the New Mexico desert on Thursday to enable three Italians to conduct science experiments in weightless conditions.
It was the first "purchased" mission, as opposed to just a test flight.
Sir Richard will now begin sending up the 800 or so individuals who've bought tickets to ride on Unity.
--- end quote ---

My 142nd published book

Spacecraft Propulsion System based entirely on electricity and magnetism using the ambient electricity & magnetism of Space// Engineering series, book 3 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

While writing several books recently in the months leading up to October 2020, I needed a new Spacecraft Propulsion System, to ferry Humanity from Earth to Mars, Europa, Pluto, due to Sun Initiation of Red Giant Phase with its 0.005% yearly increase in UV radiation. And to satisfy my sci-fi books of "White Rhino", "Two White Rhinos", and some other books. So in October 2020, I had a urgent need to write a book on how to engineer the worlds finest spacecraft for the future. And that urgent need lead me to this book. I must say though, that without that Scientific American article in February 2020, "The Enigma of Aerodynamic Lift" without that article, this book would not have come about. So this book is a clear cut example of the nexus of several research projects all lending a helping hand in the writing and culmination of this book. As the Old Saying goes, one hand washes the other hand..

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of a Google search for drones. Now I define drones as those that are lithium battery powered and are helicopter flight in motion. I do no include airplanes as drones.
Length: 34 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : October 24, 2020
• File Size : 1007 KB
• Print Length : 34 pages
• Language: : English
• ASIN : B08LT9ST84
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Lending : Enabled

#19-4, My 175th published book

Mars helicopter replacing hot fuel rockets for space travel // Engineering science
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Preface: I can not envision colonizing Europa, the satellite of Jupiter with a permanent human colony by the next 1,000 years with the hot fuel, hot gas rockets we have now a days. I can imagine very easily that same colonization if we can use lithium ion battery operated spacecraft that lifts us off of Earth and riding the Solar Wind out to Mars and Europa. So watching and reading the reports of the helicopter on Mars as I write this, I am warmed by the thoughts that this engineering replacement is soon available. And the only thing holding us up is a lack of incentive to test to see if a drone can escape Earth's gravity field by riding on the Earth's magnetic field, test trying, and lack of experimenting.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone snapshot of a website on NASA's helicopter on Mars.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09TQ4BGF3
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ February 28, 2022
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1126 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported