Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2023 12:36:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 23m views:: Connecting up Physics Right-Hand Rule with Jellyfish able
to live forever// Physics research by Archimedes Plutonium AP's 246th
book of science-- Linking 2nd law of Thermodynamics with Right Hand Rule of Electrodynamics
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 1 Jul 2023 19:36 UTC

AP's 246th book of science-- Linking 2nd law of Thermodynamics with Right Hand Rule of Electrodynamics
23m views
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
May 28, 2023, 3:47:37 PM

to Plutonium Atom Universe
George Washington is dead, and what sort of math proof can we give for that?
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 27, 2023, 2:05:07 AM (yesterday)

Now some may say a math proof of that is he would be 2023-1732 = 291 years old if alive. And argue that it is impossible for the heart and liver of a human to live that long according to biology cell theory.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 27, 2023, 2:28:10 AM (yesterday)

On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 2:05:07 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Now some may say a math proof of that is he would be 2023-1732 = 291 years old if alive. And argue that it is impossible for the heart and liver of a human to live that long according to biology cell theory.

Now one theory of aging is the theory (I should call it speculation) is the speculation that with time we produce errors in the body, errors of replication, errors do to natural background radiation. Errors from injury and wear and tear. And the accummulation of these errors, causes our bodies to get old and leads to death. So here the question would have to be, what internal organs would be the first to go by age 120 years? I am guessing the heart and liver can not function with the accummulation of errors by 120 years.. The simple mechanics of replacement of cells for heart and liver, given the smallest rate of "errors". No human can live beyond 120 years because a vital organ cannot live beyond 120 years.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 27, 2023, 1:14:51 PM (yesterday)

I rather subscribe to the Error Accumulation Conjecture for aging. And need to review the longest lived plants and animals. There is a fine nexus with Cell theory.

This is a good entrance point-- the death of George Washington and why it is impossible for him to live to be 291 years old.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 27, 2023, 1:40:54 PM (yesterday)

On Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 1:14:51 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> I rather subscribe to the Error Accumulation Conjecture for aging. And need to review the longest lived plants and animals. There is a fine nexus with Cell theory.
>
> This is a good entrance point-- the death of George Washington and why it is impossible for him to live to be 291 years old.

History seems vague on the cause of death of George Washington. I suspect it was Tuberculosis. He lived 67 years 1799-1732 = 67.

I do not know why the cause of George's death has become rather muted silence or vague?
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
1:51 PM (2 hours ago)

Alright, I will turn this into a book, provided I can join Cell theory to Accummulation Error theory.

So let me dig into some well known theories.

The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics is Heat goes from Hot to Cold, and never the reverse.

That becomes the Right Hand Rule in Electromagnetism of the AP-EM Equations.. The Right Hand rule is always obeyed in electricity, which is the same equivalent of 2nd law of thermodynamics.

So, in this viewpoint a animal or plant is basically a DNA pattern and that DNA is not perfect DNA which is found in Light Waves. Light Waves are perfect DNA if we could venture to see inside a Light Wave. And it is Light Waves that instruct both plants and animals on every action taken by the plant or animal.

In this viewpoint then, the Accummulation of error is this interaction of light waves instructing the plant or animal as it grows through life and then starts to decline at a certain age. A zenith point of growth, such as 18-22 for humans, where after 22 it is downhill in growth and errors accummulate thereafter and we see signs of what we call "getting old".

Now some sea animals have the ability to so to speak "live forever" as they reset their biology back to cells at birth. And I have to review that, as unsure of some of the steps.

But now humans and George Washington in particular, heat goes from hot to cold, or the right hand rule of electromagnetism.

And if I recall, maximum human age is 120 from a recent research article. Whereas some whales, if I remember correctly live far longer Greenland shark and Bowhead whale and some turtles.

What I am looking for is a link to when a DNA reaches peak growth in body what is called maturity, then the error accummulation takes over, sort of like a battery, that is charged to peak maximum is maturity, and then Heat goes from hot to cold, as the electricity slowly leaks out as we call aging-- wrinkles, varicose veins, loss of muscle and bone mass.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 28, 2023, 3:56:01 PM

Now we can certainly see in either one of these two equivalent statements-- Heat always goes from hot
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 28, 2023, 4:22:48 PM

It was the April 2023 National Geographic showing pictures of longest living organisms, and on top of
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 29, 2023, 1:58:20 AM

Alright, so now, DNA is right-handed. And that means, if the spiral staircase double helix had guard
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 29, 2023, 2:16:33 AM

On Monday, May 29, 2023 at 2:01:24 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > Alright, so now, DNA is
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 29, 2023, 2:41:35 AM

Alright this is a huge huge problem in all the sciences, not just biological, where reports are
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 30, 2023, 1:28:56 AM

I feel this is going to be my most curious book in this recent lot of 8 upcoming new books. I say
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 30, 2023, 4:56:28 PM

I am almost certain the driving mechanism for the immortal jellyfish is the chirality of both DNA and
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
May 31, 2023, 2:17:23 AM

Somehow I have to fit the immortal jellyfish into the title of this book. Funny how the nautilus
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 30, 2023, 4:52:28 PM (22 hours ago)

It was over a month ago that I started this book and am trying to recollect the bits and pieces of
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
1:31 AM (13 hours ago)

Some call it the Wear-and-Tear theory of aging, I prefer to call it Error Accumulation theory. This
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
2:41 AM (12 hours ago)

Alright, I suspect I know how the jellyfish lives forever by turning a right-hand chirality mature
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
2:59 AM (12 hours ago)

Making a Google search of Moebius strip proteins Search Results Self-assembled Möbius strips with
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
3:17 AM (11 hours ago)

On Saturday, July 1, 2023 at 2:58:43 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > > The protein with
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
2:33 PM (now)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Alright, I ran into a very well written and interesting article on the Wear and Tear theory along with the Programmed theory of aging.

And I need that comparison.

The Internet article is from verywellhealth and written by Mark Stibich, PhD. in case anyone wants to explore this well written article further.

Quoting Dr.Stibich lists evidence against the Wear & Tear theory as::

1) Cells are well-equipped to repair damage.
2) Humans and other organisms grow stronger from youth to maturity.
3) Organisms vary widely in lifespan rather than all following the same pattern.
--- end quote ---

But what I am most excited about in Dr. Stibich report is the Programmed Aging theory.

He writes that it is a theory that aging is a natural process (to me that means of course-- genetics), and lists these as supporting evidences.

--- quoting Dr. Stibich ---
1) Phenoptosis, a view that cells are programmed to die, leading to aging and death.
2) Endocrine (hormone) theory, meaning that hormone activity over time causes aging.
3) Immunological theory (and "inflammaging"), which view aging as an immune system response.
--- end quoting ---

Up until now, 1July2023, I have been a firm believer of Accumulation Error theory, but reviewing my experience of the world, especially my cat's lives and death, and reviewing the Jellyfish life, I must now switch and to side with the Programmed Aging theory starting 1 July 2023, for the Programmed theory fits the facts better than the Error Accumulation theory of aging.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: 23m views:: Connecting up Physics Right-Hand Rule with Jellyfish able to live forever// Physics research by Archimedes Plutonium AP's 246th book of science-- Linking 2nd law of Thermodynamics with Right Hand Rule of Electrodynamics

<b7638fc7-5374-4fca-bd63-85b45c11c435n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=139297&group=sci.math#139297

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2023 14:29:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 23m views:: Connecting up Physics Right-Hand Rule with Jellyfish
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 1 Jul 2023 21:29 UTC

Alright, what I am going to argue as to how a living creature can theoretically live forever, by dialing back its programmed life, from adult to dialing back to being a baby and starting all over again. I am going to argue that Biology like Physics is all right-hand rule. And if we can cross-over to being Left-hand rule for a moment in time, just a moment in time to start over in the set-schedule of righthand rule program, get us back to a earlier time in the set programmed schedule, that the moebius half twist gets us from Righthand to Lefthand and back to Righthand, that we can turn from adult back to baby. And the way to manage this crossover, is to use the mathematical tool geometry of the Moebius Strip, a twist in a otherwise circular band.

However, I am going to also argue, that such a incredible and astounding feat of turning from adult to baby by biology evolution (AP revised that to be Superdeterminism as Darwin evolution is a tiny subset of Superdeterminism), to convert from adult to baby is so incredibly advantageous to all of life on Earth to possess, that it is likely to occur widespread, not just one case of Jellyfish. We just happened to notice it in Jellyfish, but AP bets that it is found widespread throughout Nature, in the genetics of DNA.

So I am thinking what plants have this ability to turn from adult to baby via a internal Moebius Strip of proteins in their body??

And yes of course-- every Autumn and Winter in Northern Hemisphere, adult trees even grasses, turn back the dial in having falling leaves (adult) and put on buds (babies) for next Spring new leaves.

I am saying this conversion of old age back to being baby or young age, is not confined to Jellyfish but is widespread in Nature.

And as already found in Kalata B1 in a plant species, which is not really a insecticide of a Moebius Strip, but designed to convert the plant it comes from, from being adult to being a baby once again.

So, for example, here in Northern Temperate Climate, my oaks and elms, and black-walnuts, as they lose their leaves this Autumn and set new buds for next Spring. Is that bud setting likely to be a Moebius Strip Protein in their genetics, that the new leaves in Spring is much the same as the stressed Jellyfish, that drops to the seafloor and begins to turn itself from adult back to a baby Jellyfish.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics and Logic