From: ktn...@tksatooa.ta (Keaton Konstantatos)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Subject: Re: The HOAX of Einstein's Mercury's 43"/century perihelion advance
exposed.
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2023 19:16:03 -0000 (UTC)
vEWKTSkxkUakogA1oLwhQ/pNKlxwWbwCvSiEEjTKNEkFsujmEuL4kgEAm1LrZ2w
YUbcDVLDBoTjxo2cjVv3crxE/zAc9B4LIXrPMJqdur+dgp2pZAFCZrmU3pZgjsO
EXbkpUYPF2vE6kkg++8q5cEvhGAHREsVSPNxw5AB76SFfAF0qj4vn0AV74riNMS
/7bXc7IShwx+9oA+llsPdhkkHtBy4pu9+QO4v3PntIMDO3zOV9uBX2e3nRHv5sC
+dSAg8OOVdRKa9N7+2YCr8IX97VOSz/Y27MGX8Jm1px6cWes+H6CIcXhmb5xZQv
/2MPwPYchgOMSgg1sAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
 by: Keaton Konstantatos - Fri, 7 Jul 2023 19:16 UTC

Richard Hertz wrote:

>> GR IS AN HOAX.
> Newtonian N-body calculations of the advance of Mercury’s perihelion J.
> V. Narlikar, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Bombay, India N. C.
> Rana, Department of Physics, University of Durham, South Road, Durham
> 1984 November 15

that's a very dark moment in an already very clouded era in history.

Laws? What Laws? "RULES BASED ORDER" Hegemonic pigs! Geneva Convention,
all treaties, mean nothing. USA IS A TOTAL DISCRACE TO ALL PEOPLES OF THE
WORLD...INCLUDING ITS OWN. OHBAMA APOLOGIZING TO AND A PITTANCE PAID TO
help clear them, "Mine clearing agencies estimate that about 288 million
cluster munitions and about 75 million unexploded bombs were left across
Laos after the war ended" AMERICAS WORD MEANS NOTHING...SICK MANIACAL
MONSTERS!

The US Is openly admitting they intend to cripple and kill Russian
children. We all know Russia has the military might to end this war in a
week or less. Let's get it done. Smash the fascists to smithereens.
Victory to Russia. Z!

This is another in the long list of war crimes committed by the racist war
criminal Biden.

The more the US loses their proxy war, the more they escalate sending
weapons. Russia should stop dragging this out and bring tactical nukes
into play now.

US dont give a f**k about civilans.

*_White_House_confirms_transfer_of_controversial_cluster_bombs_to_Ukraine_*
https://%72t.com/russia/579358-us-ukraine-cluster-munition/