Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2023 08:19:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: AP's 249th book of science The Thylacine + Woolly Mammoth + The
Electrolysis Plant
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 8 Jul 2023 15:19 UTC

249th

National Geographic, July 2023, page 19
The Thylacine's Life After Life

The ambitious attempt to DNA sequence the extinct marsupial tiger Thylacine..

Very ambitious-- go for it -- for we have to start this Recreation somewhere and the Thylacine is perhaps the best place to start. Next-- the Woolly Mammoth.

On page 19 of National Geographic pictures the extinct Thylacine for which the Dunnart, a small insect eating marsupial will be used to "snip and paste" its DNA to make the DNA of the Thylacine, and hopefully the end product is a Thylacine brought back to life.

So I have to ask the question here, is this Reincarnation by any stretch of the imagination?????

But the main purpose of this book, is not only bioengineer the Thylacine and hopefully the Woolly Mammoth. But to consider the next leap forward, bioengineer a plant or animal that does not yet exist in Darwin Evolution theory (Darwin Evolution was replaced by AP's Superdeterminism-- see my books).

What I am concerned with, is that I wrote a book about the fact that so many land animals returned to the Oceans and made the oceans their new home and they evolved to become superior to the fish with their gill breathing. The fast quick gulp of atmosphere oxygen is superior to any animal found in the oceans that breathes through gills. In a book of mine, if I remember correctly, it is a factor of superiority of between 2 to 3 times superior to fish with gills.

In other words, it benefits a animal to make the oceans its home because of a gulp of atmosphere oxygen is better than sifting and sorting through ocean water to find O2 molecules to collect in gills.

So, well, suppose we start on the road of bioengineering the Thyclacine and Woolly Mammoth and learn quite a lot from that experience, whether successful or not. And of course we really have nothing to lose from the experience.

But next, we see we must have a permanent colony on Europa, for our Sun has gone Red Giant phase and the entire life on Earth will go extinct and into oblivion if we do not make Europa our second home.

P.S. Who knows, we may already have such a plant or animal existing that converts water into H2 and O2 but just are not aware of its special attributes.

AP

AP's 249th book of science The Thylacine + Woolly Mammoth + The Electrolysis Plant

Europa has vast oceans of water. But not much if any oxygen atmosphere.

Here I am thinking, of bioengineering a plant or animal which can take in H2O (which recently I am researching as to whether it is actually H4O, only that is a far different concern) call it water, whatever it really is. Anyway, Darwin evolution never evolved a plant or animal that can intake water and the endproduct is H2 and O2 in various amounts.

Darwin Evolution progressed to plants converting CO2 into O2, but here I want some plant or animal to be like a electrolysis of water, converting water to H2 and O2.

Now many physicists and chemists would instantly shriek that it take too much energy of a plant or animal to convert water similar to electrolysis. But we already have fish that are electric-- the electric eel for instance.

So, what I am proposing, is speed ahead on the Thylacine and Woolly Mammoth and in the meantime figure out what I call the Electrolysis Plant or Animal whose bioengineering is designed to convert water into H2 and O2. Designed for Europa of the future, in mind for our permanent colony.

AP