The "cutting edge" is getting rather dull. -- Andy Purshottam

tech / sci.math / Re: *250th book of science by AP// TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY by Archimedes Plutonium 6 views

SubjectAuthor
* *250th book of science by AP// TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY by ArchimedesArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: *250th book of science by AP// TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY byArchimedes Plutonium
 `* Re: *250th book of science by AP// TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY byArchimedes Plutonium
  `* Re: *250th book of science by AP// TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY byArchimedes Plutonium
   `* Re: *250th book of science by AP// TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY byArchimedes Plutonium
    `* Re: *250th book of science by AP// TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY byArchimedes Plutonium
     `* Re: *250th book of science by AP// TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY byArchimedes Plutonium
      `* Re: *250th book of science by AP// TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY byArchimedes Plutonium
       `* Re: *250th book of science by AP// TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY byArchimedes Plutonium
        +* Re: *250th book of science by AP// TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY byArchimedes Plutonium
        |+- Re: Archimedes "Imp of Science" Plutonium flunked the math test of aVolney
        |`- Re: *250th book of science by AP// TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY byArchimedes Plutonium
        `- Re: Archimedes "Pope Arky the Last" Plutonium flunked the math testVolney

1
*250th book of science by AP// TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY by Archimedes Plutonium 6 views

<200571fd-2830-4277-a20c-8a9125150acbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=139859&group=sci.math#139859

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2023 20:47:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: *250th book of science by AP// TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY by Archimedes
Plutonium 6 views
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 9 Jul 2023 03:47 UTC

This subject material is so important I am going to bump it up to being 250th book.

250th book of science by AP// TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY by Archimedes Plutonium

AP's 250th book of science-- Cosmic Gridwork System// math research by Archimedes Plutonium
63m views
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
Jun 10, 2023, 8:38:37 PM

to Plutonium Atom Universe
I was starting to engage in this thread and then decided I have enough material to make a book of it. Especially considering the fact that over in sci..physics someone posted about the Milky Way galaxy center is full of strings or filaments, and this would be natural in a Cosmos where Cosmic Protons are rings of galaxies such as found by CalTech's Jarrett 3rd layer. All of which indicate a Cosmic Gridwork System of electricity and magnetism.

On Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 12:18:14 PM UTC-5, Dan Joyce wrote in sci.math:
>Draw an infinite square lattice without lifting the pencil.

Too easy.

Infinity borderline 1*10^604

Go across then go down. Some pieces you go over a second time.

A much harder, and likely impossible drawing is where you make the grid without lifting the pencil and without retracing where you already been before..

Then some wiseguy would say, just cover your printing press with ink and stamp the Grid

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 6, 2023, 8:03:28 PM (4 days ago)

On Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 12:14:50 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> On Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 12:18:14 PM UTC-5, Dan joyce wrote:
Re: Draw an infinite square lattice without lifting the pencil.

> Too easy.
>
> Infinity borderline 1*10^604
>
> Go across then go down. Some pieces you go over a second time.
>
> A much harder, and likely impossible drawing is where you make the grid without lifting the pencil and without retracing where you already been before.
>
> Then some wiseguy would say, just cover your printing press with ink and stamp the Grid.

Alright, let us spice up the original question. For Decimal Grid Number Systems is the heart of mathematics concerning numbers. And we throw out the ugly stupid Reals on the trash pile of shame-- their continuum-- their anti-quantum mechanics. For Quantum Mechanics physics is at heart-- discrete. And in a Grid System where the vertical perpendicular meets the horizontal at a point is a individual number. The space in between is empty space, and no numbers.

So now, Physics is not a game of a human hand with pencil in mind of playing a game where you draw a Grid System and whether you lift your pencil off the paper or not.

So let me adjust the rules to be physics. Instead of a Hand with pencil say we have electricity as a closed loop and we have magnetism as a closed loop.

Now we can bunch up the loops of electricity and that of magnetism.

But the game now is to bunch them up to form a Grid System.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 6, 2023, 11:34:38 PM (3 days ago)

Now I have not made any progress on the Principle of Superposition of Light Waves, and here maybe that opportunity.

So instead of the silly human drawing a Grid System with pencil and not able to lift off paper, which is probably a nice puzzle that goes nowhere. Here we want to glimpse into what is Electromagnetic Force of physics how Light Waves can stack with no problems.

So now, consider yourself and all the respondents in this thread, not at home on computer or school in classroom but consider yourself at a Circus. And you come to a booth of flashing neon lights titled-- Make a Grid System.

And what is handed to you if willing to play is hoola hoops all the same size and the object is to throw them around a cylinder

| |
| |

So as to stack them into a coil.

More later....

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 7, 2023, 1:12:20 AM (3 days ago)

So now as I am trying to throw rings onto this post and stacking them up into a coil.

Let us imagine like Apples's new vision glasses, their latest new invention of Space that the post is building up rings into a coil

===
===
===
===

And in the vision glasses, I can toss rings perpendicular

=||=||=
=||=||=
=||=||=
=||=||=

Rings building coils and rings perpendicular building coils all adding up to a Grid Graphing System.

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Jun 7, 2023, 11:43:26 PM (2 days ago)

On Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 12:18:14 PM UTC-5, Dan joyce wrote:
> I know this sounds rediculus but, drawing an --->oo lattice

Dan needs a little advice here in mathematics. Of course in the old days, in math you could whip out the word "infinity and infinite" at free will. But in new true blue Math, that slipshod old math is no longer acceptable.

So Dan Joyce needs to say-- what his infinite borderline is exactly , and not pretend it is "never ending". This slipshod attitude got Cantor and Godel and most everyone in Old Math, got them on the wrong side of the track.

AP

AP's 254th book of science-- Cosmic Gridwork System// math research by Archimedes Plutonium

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 11, 2023, 3:15:28 AM

EarthSky pictures show a "1000 mysterious strands" in the Milky Way Galaxy center. Which
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 24, 2023, 7:02:08 PM (12 days ago)

Archimedes Plutonium Jun 23, 2023, 10:44:22 PM (20 hours ago)    to sci.math On Friday, June 23,
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 24, 2023, 7:05:06 PM (12 days ago)

Archimedes Plutonium 1:39 PM 24Jun2023 to  Maybe you missed it or playing a game. Start at (0,0) go
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 24, 2023, 7:17:53 PM (12 days ago)

Now this recent submersible tragedy of implosion near Titanic depths has caught my attention. And how
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 25, 2023, 12:49:48 AM (11 days ago)

> Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com> > 7:17 PM 24Jun2023 >  >  > 
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 25, 2023, 2:39:03 AM (11 days ago)

On Saturday, June 24, 2023 at 7:23:37 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote in sci.physics: > >
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 25, 2023, 11:18:22 AM (11 days ago)

On Sunday, June 25, 2023 at 2:38:09 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote in sci.math : > On
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 25, 2023, 1:06:54 PM (11 days ago)

Now deuterium with 1 neutron is actually stable, along with its most commonly found hydrogen. The
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 25, 2023, 5:59:13 PM (11 days ago)

Elements in a 10 by 10 square Array with Deuterium as 1 and Tin as 50 and Fermium as 100. A column at
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 27, 2023, 12:14:39 PM (9 days ago)

Good, this is slowly coming along. And thank goodness in year 2020 I bought a slew of Chemistry
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 27, 2023, 12:30:23 PM (9 days ago)

On Tuesday, June 27, 2023 Archimedes Plutonium wrote: I look at the last element in AP's 10 by 10
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 28, 2023, 2:23:57 PM (8 days ago)

Fermium has 20 isotopes and 260Fm is the last one listed. But I am sure it has 261Fm where 161
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 29, 2023, 2:58:01 AM (7 days ago)

Alright, the light bulb of inspiration is slowly coming on here, for the characteristic traits of
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 29, 2023, 12:09:02 PM (7 days ago)

AP's proof that Neutrons are skin cover of atoms and that they are the capacitors forming
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 29, 2023, 12:24:21 PM (7 days ago)

On Thursday, June 29, 2023 at 12:07:49 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > AP's proof that
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 29, 2023, 12:50:40 PM (7 days ago)

--- quoting from ScienceDirect, Solid Helium, Optical And Magneto-Optical Spectroscopy Of Point
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 29, 2023, 5:27:38 PM (7 days ago)

Alright, this research is going fantastic, in speed and in importance. So my last column in the AP 10
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 29, 2023, 5:39:13 PM (7 days ago)

The column that contains silver-- the most shiny reflective metal is this. 7 Nitrogen 17 Chlorine 27
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 29, 2023, 11:04:44 PM (7 days ago)

The column that contains gold a yellow metal, I am very curious to see if any of the other elements
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 30, 2023, 2:51:23 AM (6 days ago)

Let me do the lead column for lead is a dull appearance gray and not shiny metal. And see if the
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jun 30, 2023, 10:33:54 AM (6 days ago)

Let me do the column with iron and carbon. Sulfur is also in this column and at either very low
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 2, 2023, 3:33:10 AM (4 days ago)

Alright, I needed a pause from this, but right back at it. So I wrote a book not too long ago,
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 2, 2023, 1:26:57 PM (4 days ago)

I need to come to some sort of meeting of the mind, for this will be my second new Periodic Table of
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 2, 2023, 1:38:19 PM (4 days ago)

I need to come to some sort of meeting of the mind, for this will be my second new Periodic Table of
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 2, 2023, 2:26:48 PM (4 days ago)

And there is Cl6S, Sulfur hexacloride. There exists _no atoms_ with 7 bonds, and this is because a
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 2, 2023, 6:23:25 PM (4 days ago)

On Sunday, July 2, 2023 at 2:22:21 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > On Sunday, July 2, 2023
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 3, 2023, 12:24:37 AM (3 days ago)

So here is where Old Chemistry needs to clean up its act. The difference between "stick and ball
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 3, 2023, 1:23:31 AM (3 days ago)

I think I am going to have to decide on the Table which represents the Torus of Protons+Muons. I
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 3, 2023, 2:52:01 AM (3 days ago)

So, the state of the art for me on Proton Torus is of two types, and it is possible that this 4
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 3, 2023, 12:41:51 PM (3 days ago)

AP is trying to figure out the second table of the Chemical Elements. The first table is very useful
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 3, 2023, 1:30:04 PM (3 days ago)

Thinking more and more on the question of Maximum Electricity from torus design, and whether Elements
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 4, 2023, 3:50:40 AM (2 days ago)

Alright, today I have some excellent news of progress. I was stuck with three different arrays the 6
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 4, 2023, 2:27:28 PM (2 days ago)

On Tuesday, July 4, 2023 at 3:54:27 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > Alright, today I have
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 4, 2023, 3:41:32 PM (2 days ago)

> We start with hydrogen and bombard it with neutrons to build deuterium, tritium and then helium.
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 4, 2023, 8:12:10 PM (2 days ago)

Now I am going into one of the most famous experiments in physics history, if we mean top 100
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 4, 2023, 9:03:27 PM (2 days ago)

On Tuesday, July 4, 2023 at 3:54:27 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > > --- quoting
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 4, 2023, 11:55:41 PM (yesterday)

Alright, here I have to stop and revise the entire Old Chemistry theory of bonding. In New Chemistry
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 5, 2023, 1:04:12 AM (yesterday)

Now the lovely feature of AP's bonding as parallel plates attach to other atom's parallel
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 5, 2023, 2:32:07 AM (yesterday)

Now I remember some time ago a philosopher waxing on the idea "the world in a glass of wine
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 5, 2023, 2:50:03 AM (yesterday)

Now this gets into the diatomic element theory that 7 elements exist mostly in the diatomic state.
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 5, 2023, 1:06:43 PM (yesterday)

The bonding angle of CO2 is linear at 180 degrees OCO, meaning that the bond angle of H2O is actually
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 5, 2023, 1:26:01 PM (yesterday)

On Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 1:09:50 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > to Plutonium Atom
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 5, 2023, 8:12:28 PM (yesterday)

I am going to have to rename the hydrogen isotopes and element for more clarity. Hydrogen itself as a
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
12:11 AM (23 hours ago)

That is a mighty fine and spirited claim, besides being a brand new idea in all of chemistry and
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
3:42 AM (19 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
No, I never thought I would be writing a 2nd Chemistry textbook for University. I thought my 1,150 page textbook was enough.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: *250th book of science by AP// TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY by Archimedes Plutonium 6 views

<0d97f8d0-e740-42fd-9772-325855371eedn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=139864&group=sci.math#139864

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2023 22:59:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: *250th book of science by AP// TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY by
Archimedes Plutonium 6 views
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 9 Jul 2023 05:59 UTC

On Saturday, July 8, 2023 at 10:42:15 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> So, let me make it easy on myself, for Wikipedia shows three different types of toruses. The Ring torus R>r and say that is the column of Hydrogen, Boron. Next is Horn torus R=r, and that is the column of Helium, Carbon. Next is spindle torus, R< r and that is the column of Lithium, Nitrogen. Finally we have the double complete torus where it uses the donut hole as it is tubing on a sphere surface that transits both poles and that is the column of Beryllium, Oxygen.

No, the above will not work for the passageway for muons is blocked. It has to be a smooth curve inside for the flow of muons.

So we replace the above with Hydrogen, Boron column as being Oval Torus. For the Helium, Carbon column becomes a Circular torus, and for the Lithium, Nitrogen column is a Ellipse Torus. For the 4th column (the column much like the Ideal Gas column in the regular table of elements, for the 4th column of Beryllium, Oxygen we have the log spiral torus that travels around a sphere and goes through the donut hole of the 2 poles.

Here is the 4 by 25 Table again.

The 4 by 25 array.

1......2......3......4
5......6......7......8
9......10....11....12
13...14....15.....16
17....18....19.....20
21.....22....23....24
25.....26....27.....28
29.....30.....31....32
33.....34.....35....36
37.....38.....39.....40
41.....42.....43.....44
45.....46.....47.....48
49.....50.....51.....52
53.....54.....55.....56
57.....58.....59.....60
61.....62.....63.....64
65.....66.....67.....68
69.....70.....71.....72
73.....74.....75.....76
77.....78.....79.....80
81.....82.....83.....84
85.....86.....87.....88
89.....90.....91.....92
93.....94.....95.....96
97.....98.....99....100

Again the 4 by 25 Array with chemical name.

H,  He,   Li,   Be
B,   C, N,   O
F,    Ne,  Na,  Mg
Al,  Si,    P,      S
Cl,   Ar, K,   Ca
Sc,   Ti,      V,    Cr
Mn, Fe,   Co,   Ni
Cu,  Zn, Ga,  Ge
As,   Se,   Br,    Kr
Rb,  Sr,   Y,     Zr
Nb,  Mo, Tc,   Ru
Rh,   Pd,  Ag,   Cd
In,   Sn,   Sb,   Te
I ,     Xe, Cs,   Ba
La,   Ce,   Pr,   Nd
Pm, Sm, Eu,   Gd
Tb,   Dy, Ho,   Er
Tm, Yb,   Lu,   Hf
Ta,    W,   Re,   Os
Ir,   Pt Au,   Hg
Tl,    Pb,  Bi,   Po
At,    Rn,   Fr,   Ra
Ac, Th Pa,    U
Np,  Pu,  Am, Cm
Bk,   Cf,    99,  100

The only pattern I discern so far is the column is either all even number of protons or all odd number of protons.

If I can discern a pattern within the two even number columns, would probably solve the entire mystery.

AP

Re: *250th book of science by AP// TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY by Archimedes Plutonium 6 views

<e2c31ef6-7575-460d-bf83-837cfdfa9532n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=139865&group=sci.math#139865

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2023 23:27:46 -0700 (PDT)
Archimedes Plutonium 6 views
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 9 Jul 2023 06:27 UTC

On Sunday, July 9, 2023 at 12:57:20 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> [...]
> As, Se, Br, Kr
> Rb, Sr, Y, Zr
> Nb, Mo, Tc, Ru
> Rh, Pd, Ag, Cd
> In, Sn, Sb, Te
> I , Xe, Cs, Ba
> La, Ce, Pr, Nd
> Pm, Sm, Eu, Gd
> Tb, Dy, Ho, Er
> Tm, Yb, Lu, Hf
> Ta, W, Re, Os
> Ir, Pt Au, Hg
> Tl, Pb, Bi, Po
> At, Rn, Fr, Ra
> Ac, Th Pa, U
> Np, Pu, Am, Cm
> Bk, Cf, 99, 100
>

> The only pattern I discern so far is the column is either all even number of protons or all odd number of protons.
>
> If I can discern a pattern within the two even number columns, would probably solve the entire mystery.

Alright, perhaps a clue. The beryllium oxygen is a ionic bond, perhaps every bonding pair in that column is ionic. Whereas the carbon silicon bond is covalent. Perhaps every element in the He-C column is covalent bonding if bonding occurs. And perhaps every bonding in the Be-O column is ionic if bonding is possible.

AP

Re: *250th book of science by AP// TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY by Archimedes Plutonium 6 views

<ab31e3e6-666b-4d65-a64e-a4a9bdcd5349n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=139871&group=sci.math#139871

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2023 23:59:50 -0700 (PDT)
Archimedes Plutonium 6 views
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 9 Jul 2023 06:59 UTC

Looking good, looking excellent super good, the boron fluoride in the hydrogen, boron column is covalent bond. Now I have the hydrogen atom as really that of H2, not a molecule but the actual hydrogen atom, and so a hydrogen Boron bond is covalent also. Are all bonds in the Hydrogen, Boron column as covalent?

Then that leaves the inspection of the lithium, nitrogen column, and guessing before looking, it is all ionic bonds if any bonding occurs. So looking up lithium nitrate and yes indeed, it is ionic bond, a salt.

So here I have a pattern, that column of Hydrogen is covalent, and column of Helium is covalent, and column of Lithium is ionic while the last column of Beryllium is ionic. If all true, then the pattern is for Proton+Muon are configured so as to bond either ionic or covalent.

Now I have to review what ionic and covalent bond is in New Chemistry. For in New Chemistry bonding is where one plate of a neutron parallel plate capacitor is attached to a different plate of a neutron of the other atom.

Ionic bond of Old Chemistry suggests one atom steals a plate from another atom.

<a5f62f6a-79fa-4ae9-8a92-a5be0de067e1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=139913&group=sci.math#139913

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2023 09:32:54 -0700 (PDT)
Archimedes Plutonium 6 views
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 9 Jul 2023 16:32 UTC

Today we discuss the idea that H2 is the Atom of hydrogen and H4 is the molecule of hydrogen.

We follow the Principle that all atoms that exist have a capacitor. And so H alone is just a proton+muon and is lacking a capacitor that is normally a neutron. Thus, what happens is that one H joins with another H and forms a Atom of H2 with one of the H converting to being a neutron capacitor.

And so the formula for Water is not H2O but rather is H4O.

So, does this make logical sense with reality? Yes of course, because CO is a gas, CO2 is a gas. Why should a lightweight molecule H2O or H4O be a liquid at room temperature.

CO has the highest bond dissociation energy. That is true, valence of C is 4, valence of O is 2. That implies that H4 is needed to make water, not H2.

CO2 is very much a gas at room temperature, never a liquid. Valence of C is 4, valence of O is 2. That implies H4 is needed to make water, not H2.

The reason H4O is liquid at room temperature while CO2 and CO are still gases, is that the H2 Atom, not molecule has a proton+muon capacitor when it seeks a neutron as capacitor.

The bond angle of CO2 is C=O=C which is 180 degrees.

The bond angle of H4O is

O = H2
H2

is 90 degrees, Old Chemistry, Old Physics mistakenly computes 104-106 degrees.

AP has not yet located the mistake in calculations of why Old Physics and Old Chemistry get a H2O in mass in experiments when they should be getting H4O. Probably an easy mistake of where they forgot they needed to double the amount, and instead, kept 1/2 in their math calculations. Easy mistake to overlook.

The reason that Water is liquid at room temperature yet such a Lightweight in atomic mass, while CO and CO2 heavyweights in atomic mass-- yet, yet still gases, not liquids is due to the fact that H2 Atom has a substitute neutron as a proton+muon. What chemists call a polar molecule and has this electrical attraction of H4O with surrounding H4O molecules to pull themselves together into a liquid at room temperature.

Now the formula for methane CH4 is correct, but the stick and ball diagram of CH4 is wrong.

The methane molecule is H2 = C = H2.

Now if methane geometry had been

C = H2
H2

would it also be a liquid at room temperature, I suspect so.

AP, King of Science

Re: *250th book of science by AP// TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY by Archimedes Plutonium 6 views

<b22f0f9a-8f02-4f02-abc9-8c73cb487db5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=139916&group=sci.math#139916

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2023 09:52:43 -0700 (PDT)
Archimedes Plutonium 6 views
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 9 Jul 2023 16:52 UTC

On Sunday, July 9, 2023 at 11:33:00 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Today we discuss the idea that H2 is the Atom of hydrogen and H4 is the molecule of hydrogen.
>
> We follow the Principle that all atoms that exist have a capacitor. And so H alone is just a proton+muon and is lacking a capacitor that is normally a neutron. Thus, what happens is that one H joins with another H and forms a Atom of H2 with one of the H converting to being a neutron capacitor.
>
> And so the formula for Water is not H2O but rather is H4O.
>
> So, does this make logical sense with reality? Yes of course, because CO is a gas, CO2 is a gas. Why should a lightweight molecule H2O or H4O be a liquid at room temperature.
>
> CO has the highest bond dissociation energy. That is true, valence of C is 4, valence of O is 2. That implies that H4 is needed to make water, not H2.
>
> CO2 is very much a gas at room temperature, never a liquid. Valence of C is 4, valence of O is 2. That implies H4 is needed to make water, not H2.
>
> The reason H4O is liquid at room temperature while CO2 and CO are still gases, is that the H2 Atom, not molecule has a proton+muon capacitor when it seeks a neutron as capacitor.
>
> The bond angle of CO2 is C=O=C which is 180 degrees.

correction O = C = O

> The bond angle of H4O is
>
> O = H2
> H2
>
> is 90 degrees, Old Chemistry, Old Physics mistakenly computes 104-106 degrees.
>
> AP has not yet located the mistake in calculations of why Old Physics and Old Chemistry get a H2O in mass in experiments when they should be getting H4O. Probably an easy mistake of where they forgot they needed to double the amount, and instead, kept 1/2 in their math calculations. Easy mistake to overlook.
>
> The reason that Water is liquid at room temperature yet such a Lightweight in atomic mass, while CO and CO2 heavyweights in atomic mass-- yet, yet still gases, not liquids is due to the fact that H2 Atom has a substitute neutron as a proton+muon. What chemists call a polar molecule and has this electrical attraction of H4O with surrounding H4O molecules to pull themselves together into a liquid at room temperature.
>
> Now the formula for methane CH4 is correct, but the stick and ball diagram of CH4 is wrong.
>
> The methane molecule is H2 = C = H2.
>
> Now if methane geometry had been
>
> C = H2
> H2
>
> would it also be a liquid at room temperature, I suspect so.
>
> AP, King of Science

Re: *250th book of science by AP// TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY by Archimedes Plutonium 6 views

<db53e125-27ba-4357-83d0-5eb9c31a182cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=139919&group=sci.math#139919

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2023 10:15:28 -0700 (PDT)
Archimedes Plutonium 6 views
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 9 Jul 2023 17:15 UTC

This raises the interesting question, has H alone ever been observed in Nature? Probably not, it probably does not exist alone.

Old Physics and Old Chemistry call H the proton. AP calls H the proton+muon, for the muon is inside a 840MeV proton torus.

The reason it cannot exist alone in Nature, not even in the Sun or stars, is that proton+muon require a capacitor to complete their Faraday law. And so if a neutron is not available, then H alone combines with another H to form the Atom H2.

Mathematics has a similar problem with the number 1, for it is special and called "Unit".

Physics and Chemistry never sat down and did hard thinking that if math has unit, then physics and chemistry require a Unit. The unit cannot be H alone, the unit must be deuterium of H2.

AP

Re: *250th book of science by AP// TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY by Archimedes Plutonium 6 views

<1116cde2-f4c4-4c8c-984a-915df1d5f127n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=139944&group=sci.math#139944

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2023 13:17:56 -0700 (PDT)
Archimedes Plutonium 6 views
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 9 Jul 2023 20:17 UTC

The existence of H2CO but no H2C should have been enough for some lights to go on in the head of Old Chemistry and Old Physics. That their hydrogen theory was all muddled, confused and wrong. For water is really H4O and the hydrogen Atom itself is not H but H2.

Methanal Formaldehyde is H2 - C - O.

There is no H - C - H

The Axiom Principle of Physics-- the existence of all Atoms requires a capacitor for that atom. Usually a neutron suffices, but in hydrogen, another H particle serves as the neutron capacitor. So the H is not a atom but a subatomic particle. Water is not H2O but is H4O. The first molecule of carbon with hydrogen is not H2C but is H4C, methane.

AP

Re: *250th book of science by AP// TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY by Archimedes Plutonium 6 views

<11e9a191-e0fa-43ff-96c0-2794d5995912n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=139948&group=sci.math#139948

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2023 13:44:57 -0700 (PDT)
Archimedes Plutonium 6 views
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 9 Jul 2023 20:44 UTC

On Sunday, July 9, 2023 at 3:18:02 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> The existence of H2CO but no H2C should have been enough for some lights to go on in the head of Old Chemistry and Old Physics. That their hydrogen theory was all muddled, confused and wrong. For water is really H4O and the hydrogen Atom itself is not H but H2.
>
> Methanal Formaldehyde is H2 - C - O.
>
> There is no H - C - H
>
> The Axiom Principle of Physics-- the existence of all Atoms requires a capacitor for that atom. Usually a neutron suffices, but in hydrogen, another H particle serves as the neutron capacitor. So the H is not a atom but a subatomic particle. Water is not H2O but is H4O. The first molecule of carbon with hydrogen is not H2C but is H4C, methane.

Likely the most telling proof of that Principle of Physics-- All atoms, in order to exist, must have at least one capacitor to collect the electricity produced by the proton torus with muon inside doing the Faraday law.

You see, this is the largest and most devastating wrong of Old Chemistry and Old Physics. Their game was-- identify particles, and subatomic particles, but not a single mind in Old Physics or Old Chemistry said-- what is their function???? Instead, all they did was stick and ball pictures of particles as balls that do nothing, function nothing and just whiz and whirl around other balls that did nothing. Probably because physics and chemistry professors wanted to get back to the lounge and eat donuts and coffee.

AP

Re: *250th book of science by AP// TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY by Archimedes Plutonium 6 views

<fa662ba5-7cde-4a4a-b36b-4bc4951804c4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=139949&group=sci.math#139949

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2023 13:53:38 -0700 (PDT)
Archimedes Plutonium 6 views
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 9 Jul 2023 20:53 UTC

On Sunday, July 9, 2023 at 3:45:03 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> On Sunday, July 9, 2023 at 3:18:02 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > The existence of H2CO but no H2C should have been enough for some lights to go on in the head of Old Chemistry and Old Physics. That their hydrogen theory was all muddled, confused and wrong. For water is really H4O and the hydrogen Atom itself is not H but H2.
> >
> > Methanal Formaldehyde is H2 - C - O.
> >
> > There is no H - C - H
> >
> > The Axiom Principle of Physics-- the existence of all Atoms requires a capacitor for that atom. Usually a neutron suffices, but in hydrogen, another H particle serves as the neutron capacitor. So the H is not a atom but a subatomic particle. Water is not H2O but is H4O. The first molecule of carbon with hydrogen is not H2C but is H4C, methane.
> >
> Likely the most telling proof of that Principle of Physics-- All atoms, in order to exist, must have at least one capacitor to collect the electricity produced by the proton torus with muon inside doing the Faraday law.
>
> You see, this is the largest and most devastating wrong of Old Chemistry and Old Physics. Their game was-- identify particles, and subatomic particles, but not a single mind in Old Physics or Old Chemistry said-- what is their function???? Instead, all they did was stick and ball pictures of particles as balls that do nothing, function nothing and just whiz and whirl around other balls that did nothing. Probably because physics and chemistry professors wanted to get back to the lounge and eat donuts and coffee.

Sorry, I got so carried away lambasting professors of physics and chemistry, I forgot to say what the most telling proof was. The most telling proof is that H alone is not even found in the Sun spectra, rather instead it is H2 or deuterium or tritium.

I believe that can be a proof that H alone does not exist. The simple observation that no H alone exists in the Sun spectrum.

AP

Re: Archimedes "Imp of Science" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<u8feq6$293mb$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=139968&group=sci.math#139968

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "Imp of Science" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2023 19:11:02 -0400
 by: Volney - Sun, 9 Jul 2023 23:11 UTC

🐸 of Math and 🐢 of Physics Archimedes "Meckling Village Idiot"
Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> Sorry, I got so carried away lambasting professors of physics and chemistry, I forgot to say what the most telling proof was. The most telling proof is that H alone is not even found in the Sun spectra, rather instead it is H2 or deuterium or tritium.
>
> I believe that can be a proof that H alone does not exist. The simple observation that no H alone exists in the Sun spectrum.

Where did you get that kooktardery from? The Balmer lines from hydrogen
(H, not H2) are plainly clear in the sun! Are you back at making up
garbage and pretending that it's true again?

Re: Archimedes "Pope Arky the Last" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<u8ffp7$29848$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=139973&group=sci.math#139973

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "Pope Arky the Last" Plutonium flunked the math test
of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2023 19:27:33 -0400
 by: Volney - Sun, 9 Jul 2023 23:27 UTC

🦗 of Math and 🐜 of Physics Archimedes "physics hater" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> defiles the pope by writing:

> On Sunday, July 9, 2023 at 3:18:02 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>> The existence of H2CO but no H2C should have been enough for some lights to go on in the head of Old Chemistry and Old Physics. That their hydrogen theory was all muddled, confused and wrong. For water is really H4O and the hydrogen Atom itself is not H but H2.

Why is water H4O? Because you said so? Why don't you provide evidence
for such a kooky claim?

>> Methanal Formaldehyde is H2 - C - O.
>>
>> There is no H - C - H

Not by itself. Carbon almost always has a valance of 4. H - C - H won't
likely exist by itself. Formaldehyde has a valance of 4, two with oxygen
and 1 with each of 2 hydrogens.

>> The Axiom Principle of Physics-- the existence of all Atoms requires a capacitor for that atom.

That's no "axiom", that's blithering gibberish! You pretending that it's
some "axiom" doesn't make it an "axiom".

> Usually a neutron suffices, but in hydrogen, another H particle serves as the neutron capacitor.

Word Salad.

> So the H is not a atom but a subatomic particle.

How can it be a subatomic particle when it's a proton+electron?

> Water is not H2O but is H4O.

Again, why? Because you say so? Because you can't tell the difference
between reality and an LSD flashback?

> The first molecule of carbon with hydrogen is not H2C but is H4C, methane.

Yes, carbon almost always has a valance of 4. Here carbon bonds with 4
individual hydrogens.

> Likely the most telling proof of that Principle of Physics-- All atoms, in order to exist, must have at least one capacitor to collect the electricity produced by the proton torus with muon inside doing the Faraday law.

And again, that's blithering nonsense, not some "Principle of Physics".
Just because you have a bad dream doesn't mean it's true.

> You see, this is the largest and most devastating wrong of Old Chemistry and Old Physics. Their game was-- identify particles, and subatomic particles, but not a single mind in Old Physics or Old Chemistry said-- what is their function????

Their function is to be a component of matter and form interatomic bonds.

> Instead, all they did was stick and ball pictures of particles as balls that do nothing, function nothing and just whiz and whirl around other balls that did nothing.

And what's wrong with that?

> Probably because physics and chemistry professors wanted to get back to the lounge and eat donuts and coffee.

Probably because professors know what they are talking about, while you
don't.

Re: *250th book of science by AP// TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY by Archimedes Plutonium 6 views

<1c9aa3ed-f285-421c-9589-158d27f0653dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=139980&group=sci.math#139980

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2023 17:30:57 -0700 (PDT)
Archimedes Plutonium 6 views
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 10 Jul 2023 00:30 UTC

Eric Spina,France Cordova,NSF Panchanathan pay and encourage Kibo Parry-Moroney-Volney to defile and demonize The Pope??? I am asking the question because it says NSF pays std to set up a stalker hate spew center.
Kibo has defiled and demonized AP for 30 years, now he is doing the same with the Pope.

On Sunday, July 9, 2023 at 6:27:44 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>Re: "Pope Arky the Last"
>"physics hater"
> defiles the pope by writing:
> Again, why? Because you say so? Because you can't tell the difference
> between reality and an LSD flashback?
> And again, that's blithering nonsense, not some "Principle of Physics".
> Just because you have a bad dream doesn't mean it's true.
> > Instead, all they did was stick and ball pictures of particles as balls that do nothing, function nothing and just whiz and whirl around other balls that did nothing.
> And what's wrong with that?
> > Probably because physics and chemistry professors wanted to get back to the lounge and eat donuts and coffee.
> Probably because professors know what they are talking about, while you
> don't.
>> What, talking with their mouth full of Danish roll and coffee????

NSF Dr. Panchanathan,Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley,France Anne Cordova why does Kibo continue to defile the Pope, for he continues to defile and demonize AP everyday?

Re: Univ Dayton Eric Spina, why Kibo hate The Pope? He continues to defile The Pope? Can you stop him, for he has defiled and demonized AP for 30 years nonstop, are you going to let him defile the Pope for 30 years???? And Todd B.Smith, how is your

Re: Archimedes "Pope of Failure" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

Univ Dayton Eric Spina, why Kibo hate The Pope? He continues to defile The Pope? Can you stop him, for he has defiled and demonized AP for 30 years nonstop, are you going to let him defile the Pope for 30 years???? And Todd B..Smith, how is your reading of AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS and TEACHING TRUE MATH textbook series (see below) coming along. I would answer any questions you may have, provided they are serious questions.

> Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney, an open hate channel--

Paid 30 yr. stalker Kibo Parry (Volney)
On Thursday, June 1, 2023 at 1:06:17 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> Gnat of Math and Phlea of Physics
>"Kim Jong Un's lackey"
>"psychoceramic"
>Drag Queen of Science especially Physics and Logic

Is NSF Dr. Panchanathan paying Kibo to stalk??? If so, please replace him.

Pres.Biden please examine the resignation of Dr.Panchanathan NSF (Trump appointee) as the root cause of Kibo's "analbuttfuckmanure" stalk 2017, Kibo's necrophilia stalking 2022, Kibo's hatred of Pope, and Kibo's "you need more punishment" stalks.

NSF Dr.Panchanathan resign and get someone in there who knows science who knows Maxwell Equations, not chutes & ladders and Pokemon games. Get a leader at NSF who has brains enough to know it is --- bad bad business--- to pay stalkers to stalk Usenet-- Panchanathan is worse at NSF than Trump is at presidency, and Panchanathan was a Trump appointment.

Why does the NSF hate the Pope??? You should all be all ashamed of yourself at the NSF and write the Pope a letter of apology for the James Kibo Parry Moroney Volney constant hate spew on the Pope.

---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Dr. Panchanathan , present day
NSF Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Olvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley
France Anne Cordova
Subra Suresh
Arden Lee Bement Jr.
Rita R. Colwell