A year spent in artificial intelligence is enough to make one believe in God.

tech / sci.math / Re: AP's recent Calculus text explains why math professors and teachers are reluctant to correct their mistakes such as the derivative is the function graph in each Cell of the x-axis. That is why the calculus predicts physics laws-- the derivative i

SubjectAuthor
* AP's recent Calculus text explains why math professors and teachersArchimedes Plutonium
+- Re: AP's recent Calculus text explains why math professors andArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: AP's recent Calculus text explains why math professors andArchimedes Plutonium

1
AP's recent Calculus text explains why math professors and teachers are reluctant to correct their mistakes such as the derivative is the function graph in each Cell of the x-axis. That is why the calculus predicts physics laws-- the derivative is ..

<1d853aa2-bd4f-48b0-bceb-4a5cce499edbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=139788&group=sci.math#139788

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2023 08:42:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: AP's recent Calculus text explains why math professors and teachers
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 8 Jul 2023 15:42 UTC

AP's recent Calculus text explains why math professors and teachers are reluctant to correct their mistakes such as the derivative is the function graph in each Cell of the x-axis. That is why the calculus predicts physics laws-- the derivative is the function graph in each Cell.

My 245th published book of science

Overhaul & Revitalization of Calculus// Math-psychology-sociology
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Preface: The purpose of this book is to move the dial on calculus education to where all of mathematics is easy, simple, clear, and understandable to even High School students. Where calculus is taught in early High School. All of this is possible when mistakes are corrected in Old Math. And when those mistakes are corrected, it is seen that calculus is just a tiny bit harder than learning the 4 operators of math-- add, subtract, multiply, divide.. The last two operators of math are derivative and integral and not much harder to learn than add, subtract, multiply, divide. Provided, Old Math mistakes are corrected and or thrown out. We throw out the Reals as numbers of math and replace them with Decimal Grid Numbers. We throw out all functions of math, except polynomial functions. Anything else that looks like a function, we have to convert to a polynomial, first, over a interval, and then we can work with it. When we do this, and a little more, we end up with a mathematics and a calculus that is ultra simple, ultra easy, ultra clear, and fun to work with. But because of the psychology of math professors and the social environment of math careers, we have this ugly mess of math and especially calculus as torture chambers, nightmares and nervous breakdowns. So horrid has math education become, that most students steer clear of mathematics. When in truth, once the errors of Old Math are fixed, that math is really the easiest of the physical sciences. It is the psychology and sociology that has made math the worst science and filled with error.

Cover Picture: My cover picture is my iphone photograph of my own handwriting of Decimal Grid Numbers, the numbers that replace the Reals of Old Math, plus the types of polynomials, sitting a-top a sheet of graphing paper. Those three dots after the numbers and polynomials means they continue and I have room to show only three kinds. Calculus is after all, a science of geometry for derivative is rate of change of dy to dx, and integral is after-all the area under the function graph.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0C9P5F755
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ June 27, 2023
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 530 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 116 pages

Re: AP's recent Calculus text explains why math professors and teachers are reluctant to correct their mistakes such as the derivative is the function graph in each Cell of the x-axis. That is why the calculus predicts physics laws-- the derivative i

<9743b06b-6e8a-4869-8ab5-657fa91c72den@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=139849&group=sci.math#139849

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2023 15:44:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: AP's recent Calculus text explains why math professors and
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 8 Jul 2023 22:44 UTC

This book graphical displays how a integral rectangle becomes a derivative straightline and the reverse, how a straightline derivative becomes the integral rectangle.

AP

Re: AP's recent Calculus text explains why math professors and teachers are reluctant to correct their mistakes such as the derivative is the function graph in each Cell of the x-axis. That is why the calculus predicts physics laws-- the derivative i

<bcae6037-6404-448f-872a-5b1d2379d2f2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=139985&group=sci.math#139985

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2023 17:42:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 10 Jul 2023 00:42 UTC

This book details why math professors are failures and losers on calculus as they assininely think a derivative is a tangent line slope on a point of the function graph, not understanding that the use of Calculus is to predict the future next point of the function graph curve once given a point, to predict the next point.

This is where AP's proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus shows us that the derivative is the same as the function graph itself within a rectangular cell.

Far over the heads of today's math professor. To understand the power of Calculus has to be the derivative is the same as function graph within a cell..

AP