If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts. -- Albert Einstein

tech / sci.math / My 250th book of Science-- TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, where subatomic particles have function, not the stupid silly Old Chemistry where particle either sit around do nothing or mindlessly whiz around in circles for no reason or purpose.

SubjectAuthor
* My 250th book of Science-- TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, where subatomicArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: My 250th book of Science-- TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, whereArchimedes Plutonium

1
My 250th book of Science-- TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, where subatomic particles have function, not the stupid silly Old Chemistry where particle either sit around do nothing or mindlessly whiz around in circles for no reason or purpose.

<44e84963-7d67-49fc-83be-a99256f53f8dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140000&group=sci.math#140000

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2023 22:31:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My 250th book of Science-- TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, where subatomic
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 10 Jul 2023 05:31 UTC

TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, by Archimedes Plutonium who got tired of crazy chemistry and crazy physics with their subatomic particles as silly balls that either do nothing or mindless whiz around a fictional nucleus for no purpose, no function.

In New True Chemistry, the proton is a torus of 840MeV with the electron as Muon inside the torus doing the Faraday law. The purpose of Neutrons is parallel plate capacitor that stores the electricity produced, and the plates are what is being bonded in atoms to form molecules. Now, that was not so hard to see some rational some reasoning injected into Chemistry instead of the silly childish mind-rot of tiny balls with no purpose, no function.

My 250th book of Science-- TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, where subatomic particles have function, not the stupid silly Old Chemistry where particle either sit around do nothing or mindlessly whiz around in circles for no reason or purpose.

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Jul 8, 2023, 3:24:53 AM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
So, now, suppose we are a student in Old Chemistry and entered the classroom on the first lecture of "bonding" atoms bonded to other atoms. What silly inane ideas would we hear floating in the air?? We would hear obnoxious anthropomorphic nonsense such as "oh, electrons as 0.5MeV particles, want to share and fill up a orbital". Teacher-- "why do they want to share and fill-up". Shut up or you will not get an A around here.

On the other hand, the same classroom in New Chemistry as we sit down to the first lecture on bonding. We hear the ideas that the proton is a torus of 840 windings 1 winding for each 1 MeV, and the muon is the electron of Atoms, not the tiny little particle of 0.5MeV. And the muon is thrusting through those 840 windings coil in the Faraday law producing electricity-- those 0.5MeV magnetic monopoles are electricity. And this is why Atoms need neutrons, as parallel plate capacitors that channel the electricity into their neutron parallel plates to storage, much like our batteries are parallel plate capacitors saving the electricity for a future date. And here is where Bonding of one atom to another atom comes in. Because bonding is making use of neutrons as parallel plate capacitors. If you ever dismantle the battery in a car, there are many many parallel plates, for a stonger battery. And a atom like lithium uses its neutrons as parallel plates as a skin cover over the proton torus. So when another lithium atom comes near a lithium atom, they bond, and the reason they bond is because more plates makes a stronger battery. So like taking one cube , a wooden block cube and placing it on top of a face of another wooden block cube, is similar to a bond of lithium atom to another lithium atom. The Bond is neutron to neutron face, to increase the number of parallel plates in both lithium atoms.

Bonding in chemistry is improving the strength of the neutron as parallel plate and as capacitor, by increasing the plates in both atoms.

Now, is that logical and clear and meaningful? Compared to Old Chemistry-- "oh, a atom wants to share a little electron with another atom little electron and those cute little fellows want to grow up to be a Noble gas filling all the space. This is primitive science, not as bad as the Ancients with their Earth is on the back of a gigantic Turtle.

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Jul 8, 2023, 9:06:30 PM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
So the regular Periodic Table of Elements serves the characteristics of the neutrons and the Dirac magnetic monopoles of Atoms. But we need a Periodic Table that serves for the characteristic features of the Proton torus with Muon inside.

At first I thought it would be a 6 by 17 Table array and wrote that idea in one of my books.

But recently I see there are better alternatives, as the 10 by 10 Table based on fermium being the last element created by neutron bombarbment. And now, the most lucrative table appears to be a 4 by 25 table of the Chemical Elements, based on the idea of the logarithmic spiral of a Rectangle in Whirling Squares. It takes 4 squares to cause a 360 degree revolution. And this is also supported by geometry for the simple geometry of a torus satisfies one of the 4 columns of the table, and the last column with Beryllium and Oxygen and Magnesium in that column is a 3 D torus of where a tubing on the surface of the sphere with donut hole as part of the tubing, has the protons and muons engaged in the Faraday law.

That leaves two columns without a distinct torus geometry. Here we can stack toruses as another geometry, and the last column the one with Lithium and Nitrogen in it, can be viewed as tubing upon a ellipsoid shaped torus with donut hole.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Jul 8, 2023, 10:45:00 PM (yesterday)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
So, let me make it easy on myself, for Wikipedia shows three different types of toruses. The Ring torus R>r and say that is the column of Hydrogen, Boron. Next is Horn torus R=r, and that is the column of Helium, Carbon. Next is spindle torus, R< r and that is the column of Lithium, Nitrogen. Finally we have the double complete torus where it uses the donut hole as it is tubing on a sphere surface that transits both poles and that is the column of Beryllium, Oxygen.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Jul 9, 2023, 1:01:04 AM (23 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
On Saturday, July 8, 2023 at 10:42:15 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> So, let me make it easy on myself, for Wikipedia shows three different types of toruses. The Ring torus R>r and say that is the column of Hydrogen, Boron. Next is Horn torus R=r, and that is the column of Helium, Carbon. Next is spindle torus, R< r and that is the column of Lithium, Nitrogen. Finally we have the double complete torus where it uses the donut hole as it is tubing on a sphere surface that transits both poles and that is the column of Beryllium, Oxygen.

No, the above will not work for the passageway for muons is blocked. It has to be a smooth curve inside for the flow of muons.

So we replace the above with Hydrogen, Boron column as being Oval Torus. For the Helium, Carbon column becomes a Circular torus, and for the Lithium, Nitrogen column is a Ellipse Torus. For the 4th column (the column much like the Ideal Gas column in the regular table of elements, for the 4th column of Beryllium, Oxygen we have the log spiral torus that travels around a sphere and goes through the donut hole of the 2 poles.

Here is the 4 by 25 Table again.

The 4 by 25 array.

1......2......3......4
5......6......7......8
9......10....11....12
13...14....15.....16
17....18....19.....20
21.....22....23....24
25.....26....27.....28
29.....30.....31....32
33.....34.....35....36
37.....38.....39.....40
41.....42.....43.....44
45.....46.....47.....48
49.....50.....51.....52
53.....54.....55.....56
57.....58.....59.....60
61.....62.....63.....64
65.....66.....67.....68
69.....70.....71.....72
73.....74.....75.....76
77.....78.....79.....80
81.....82.....83.....84
85.....86.....87.....88
89.....90.....91.....92
93.....94.....95.....96
97.....98.....99....100

Again the 4 by 25 Array with chemical name.

H, He, Li, Be
B, C, N, O
F, Ne, Na, Mg
Al, Si, P, S
Cl, Ar, K, Ca
Sc, Ti, V, Cr
Mn, Fe, Co, Ni
Cu, Zn, Ga, Ge
As, Se, Br, Kr
Rb, Sr, Y, Zr
Nb, Mo, Tc, Ru
Rh, Pd, Ag, Cd
In, Sn, Sb, Te
I , Xe, Cs, Ba
La, Ce, Pr, Nd
Pm, Sm, Eu, Gd
Tb, Dy, Ho, Er
Tm, Yb, Lu, Hf
Ta, W, Re, Os
Ir, Pt Au, Hg
Tl, Pb, Bi, Po
At, Rn, Fr, Ra
Ac, Th Pa, U
Np, Pu, Am, Cm
Bk, Cf, 99, 100

The only pattern I discern so far is the column is either all even number of protons or all odd number of protons.

If I can discern a pattern within the two even number columns, would probably solve the entire mystery.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Jul 9, 2023, 1:28:29 AM (23 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe

Alright, perhaps a clue. The beryllium oxygen is a ionic bond, perhaps every bonding pair in that column is ionic. Whereas the carbon silicon bond is covalent. Perhaps every element in the He-C column is covalent bonding if bonding occurs. And perhaps every bonding in the Be-O column is ionic if bonding is possible.

AP
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com>
Jul 9, 2023, 2:00:49 AM (22 hours ago)

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Looking good, looking excellent super good, the boron fluoride in the hydrogen, boron column is covalent bond. Now I have the hydrogen atom as really that of H2, not a molecule but the actual hydrogen atom, and so a hydrogen Boron bond is covalent also. Are all bonds in the Hydrogen, Boron column as covalent?

Then that leaves the inspection of the lithium, nitrogen column, and guessing before looking, it is all ionic bonds if any bonding occurs. So looking up lithium nitrate and yes indeed, it is ionic bond, a salt.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: My 250th book of Science-- TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, where subatomic particles have function, not the stupid silly Old Chemistry where particle either sit around do nothing or mindlessly whiz around in circles for no reason or purpose.

<789ee33e-ca45-481e-8cd1-928188b7d1fcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140029&group=sci.math#140029

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 07:17:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: My 250th book of Science-- TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, where
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 10 Jul 2023 14:17 UTC

Yes, excellent progress and it looks as though the 4 by 25 Table is the winner over the 6 by 17 and the 10 by 10 Array.

This is easy to see that the logarithmic spiral is a full 360 degree rotation by 4 squares in a rectangle of whirling squares.

And now it appears that the first column of odd numbered elements is covalent along with the second column of evens is also covalent. The third column of odds is ionic and the fourth and last column of evens is ionic.

Now I need to detail what the ionic, covalent bonds and the metallic bond are in New Chemistry. All types of bonds are explained by parallel plate capacitors of neutrons.

AP

Re: My 250th book of Science-- TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, where subatomic particles have function, not the stupid silly Old Chemistry where particle either sit around do nothing or mindlessly whiz around in circles for no reason or purpose.

<5fe25ff1-8a68-4c06-a9da-e4cd27e9361dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140047&group=sci.math#140047

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 08:48:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 10 Jul 2023 15:48 UTC

So now, Chemistry has two Tables of the Elements. It has the usual Table which is the characteristic features of the Neutrons of Atoms as parallel plate capacitors covering the outside of the atom, what I call skin cover, plus the Dirac magnetic monopoles which reside on the skin cover. This is why we have ionic bond and covalent bond, the monopoles for ionic bond and the plates when shared plates for the covalent bond. But we need to picture the Metallic bond in all of this. For the regular Table is that All Atoms are metals at a certain temperature.

We have to translate the idea of Neutrons as capacitors and how they are composed at a Atomic level. We cannot say the Atomic Neutron is a metal, nor can we see the Proton torus of 840MeV are 840 metal windings, even though proton and neutron have rest mass.

At this level of Atomic understanding we should say that those proton windings are some form of electromagnetism. Similarly the neutrons are 945MeV when fully grown from the Faraday law of the proton+muon, and we cannot say the neutrons are some form of metal. We can say the neutron is some form of electromagnetism that is 945 windings when fully grown.

So, we have a snapshot understanding of Ionic bond as a Dirac magnetic monopole lingering or residing on a parallel plate capacitor of a neutron skin cover.

We have a snapshot understanding of Covalent bond as two atoms sharing a Plate of the parallel plates of neutrons on both atoms. They share a plate for more plates means better capacitance of each atom involved.

Now the hard one-- Metallic Bond. And Old Chemistry, makes a complete blithering fool of itself with their version of the metallic bond -- their stupid and mindless "free electrons".

In New Chemistry, we admit the metallic bond is difficult, but it is eased by the traits of Malleable and Ductile. So we need a bond that provides malleability and ductility to metals.

We must also consider that metals are the most dense of molecules and require the highest melting points. And metals conduct electricity and magnetism the best of all Atoms.

So what kind of bond needs these features:

1) dense
2) high heat to melt
3) malleable
4) ductile
5) conduct electricity and magnetism

So we have the covalent bond as a sharing of plates of parallel plate capacitors.

We have the ionic bond as a Dirac magnetic monopole holding one atom to another atom on the surface of parallel plates.

This then implies the Metallic bond is both a covalent and ionic wrapped into one, where the plates share causing ductile and malleable but there is Dirac magnetic monopoles flowing and bonding between plates. This flowing of monopoles is why metals are so shiny and lusterous with photons.

The second Table of Periodic Elements is a 4 by 25 table

H, He, Li, Be
B, C, N, O
F, Ne, Na, Mg
Al, Si, P, S
Cl, Ar, K, Ca
Sc, Ti, V, Cr
Mn, Fe, Co, Ni
Cu, Zn, Ga, Ge
As, Se, Br, Kr
Rb, Sr, Y, Zr
Nb, Mo, Tc, Ru
Rh, Pd, Ag, Cd
In, Sn, Sb, Te
I , Xe, Cs, Ba
La, Ce, Pr, Nd
Pm, Sm, Eu, Gd
Tb, Dy, Ho, Er
Tm, Yb, Lu, Hf
Ta, W, Re, Os
Ir, Pt Au, Hg
Tl, Pb, Bi, Po
At, Rn, Fr, Ra
Ac, Th Pa, U
Np, Pu, Am, Cm
Bk, Cf, 99, 100

Hydrogen atom is not H but H2, for no atom exists without a Faraday law proton+muon and a capacitor such as a neutron or a proton+muon that converts to a neutron. And water is not H2O but is H4O.

In the Hydrogen column and element in that column that bonds together with another in that column is covalent bond.

In the Helium column again any two elements in that column if they bond are a covalent bond.

In the Lithium column, any two bonding elements in that column is a ionic bond.

Lastly the Beryllium column, any two bonding elements in that column is a ionic bond.

But all elements, no matter which Table you examine, all elements are Metals at a specific temperature. The primal axiom of all of physics, dare I say all of science is -- All is Atom, and Atoms are nothing but Electricity and Magnetism.

Metals are electricity and magnetism.

AP, King of Science

Re: My 250th book of Science-- TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, where subatomic particles have function, not the stupid silly Old Chemistry where particle either sit around do nothing or mindlessly whiz around in circles for no reason or purpose.

<7afb1838-b9bc-4b98-9479-6a5ed7eb922fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140085&group=sci.math#140085

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 16:57:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 10 Jul 2023 23:57 UTC

The Covalent bond in New Chemistry is the sharing of a plate of the parallel plate capacitor that is the neutron as skin cover over the proton torus with muon inside.

The Ionic bond is the sharing of the Dirac magnetic monopole those 0.5MeV particles which also is located on the neutron parallel plate capacitor.

The Metallic bond is where two atoms share plate of parallel plate plus share Dirac magnetic monopole. This definitely would account for all the feature characteristics found in metals. And all elements, including Helium is a metal at a specific temperature. And sometimes pressure can help facilitate where that temperature lies.

AP

Re: My 250th book of Science-- TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, where subatomic particles have function, not the stupid silly Old Chemistry where particle either sit around do nothing or mindlessly whiz around in circles for no reason or purpose.

<fe5fc6fb-1e7c-4a14-9566-4885fab5d9e7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140110&group=sci.math#140110

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 01:44:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 11 Jul 2023 08:44 UTC

Alright, back to some real serious business here. Ever since I realized the Thomson electron of 1897 was the wrong electron of atoms and the muon was the correct one, prompting Rabi to say "who ordered that?" for the muon discovery of 1936, and my discovery the Atom's true electron is the muon in 2016-2017, a 120 years after Thomson. Ever since that muon discovery, I have been progressively thinking of how chemical bonding takes place in New Chemistry.

Mind you, Atom's have no wiring; they have no metal parallel plates; they have no coils for a proton torus, and the muon is a magnet but not the magnets we are familiar with in Faraday law.

The wiring has to be electromagnetic; the parallel plates has to be electromagnetic; the coils for torus has to be electromagnetic; the bar magnet muon has to be electromagnetic.

Yes the covalent bond is the sharing of parallel plates of one neutron in one atom with another neutron in another atom, but they are not metal plates, but electromagnetic.

And here is where I replace wires, replace parallel plates, replace coils and replace bar magnets with pure electromagnetism.

I wrote in several of my books in the past that the Photon was actually a Cycloid Wave of energy shaped like this ^^^^^^^^^^^ only semicircle or semiellipse rounded tops, and not the old silly Old Physics sinusoid wave ^v^v^v..

It is important to recognize the Cycloid Wave because if you get one cycloid wave going in the direction --> ^^^^^
And another cycloid wave going in the direction <---- vvvvvvv and the two meet and conjoin into 0000000 which are parallel plates of a capacitor only in circles not rectangles. So this is how we get parallel plates in Physics for Atoms. And the wires of Atoms are the cycloid wave itself.

And if we stack those 0000000 we can stack them into forming coils for the proton torus. And once we start stacking parallel plates of 000000 we end up with rest mass for proton, muon, Dirac magnetic monopoles, and neutron, only in the neutron we want spacing for capacitor.

Now to the bonds. The Ionic is where one atom steals magnetic monopoles from another atom. Covalent is where two atoms share at least one plate of a neutron parallel plates and here it is magnetism that is the bond, magnetism of one plate for another.

Ionic is a bond where ^^^^^^ conjoins with vvvvvv to form 0000000 and that is the bond.

Metallic bond is the implementation of both sharing plates of parallel plates plus the forming of 00000 from ^^^^^ conjoined with vvvvvv.

On Monday, July 10, 2023 at 6:57:15 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> The Covalent bond in New Chemistry is the sharing of a plate of the parallel plate capacitor that is the neutron as skin cover over the proton torus with muon inside.
>
> The Ionic bond is the sharing of the Dirac magnetic monopole those 0.5MeV particles which also is located on the neutron parallel plate capacitor.
>
> The Metallic bond is where two atoms share plate of parallel plate plus share Dirac magnetic monopole. This definitely would account for all the feature characteristics found in metals. And all elements, including Helium is a metal at a specific temperature. And sometimes pressure can help facilitate where that temperature lies.
>
> AP

Re: My 250th book of Science-- TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, where subatomic particles have function, not the stupid silly Old Chemistry where particle either sit around do nothing or mindlessly whiz around in circles for no reason or purpose.

<4d84ebb7-913d-4008-a0a0-e1cb1eda1263n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140182&group=sci.math#140182

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 12:58:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 11 Jul 2023 19:58 UTC

On Tuesday, July 11, 2023 at 3:44:02 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> [...]
>
> Metallic bond is the implementation of both sharing plates of parallel plates plus the forming of 00000 from ^^^^^ conjoined with vvvvvv.
> On Monday, July 10, 2023 at 6:57:15 PM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > The Covalent bond in New Chemistry is the sharing of a plate of the parallel plate capacitor that is the neutron as skin cover over the proton torus with muon inside.
> >
> > The Ionic bond is the sharing of the Dirac magnetic monopole those 0.5MeV particles which also is located on the neutron parallel plate capacitor.
> >
> > The Metallic bond is where two atoms share plate of parallel plate plus share Dirac magnetic monopole. This definitely would account for all the feature characteristics found in metals. And all elements, including Helium is a metal at a specific temperature. And sometimes pressure can help facilitate where that temperature lies.

So in the above ideas a picture starts to emerge. That the Photon of Light Waves can become the "wires" of Atoms. Can become the "parallel plates" of Atoms. Can become the "rest mass" of Atoms. Can become the "bonding" of Atoms. Can become the "proton torus" and the "muon as bar magnet" of Atoms.

A Light Wave as rolling cycloid of semicircle or semiellipse is both a particle doing the rolling and etches out a wave in space as it is rolling.

When two light waves moving in opposite directions come together they conjoin to form closed loops.

^^^^^^^^--> meets <---vvvvvvv to form oooooooooooo which can be parallel plates; can be rest mass; can be formed into proton torus or muon bar magnet. Or, formed into a bonding of one Atom to another Atom.

So in a covalent bond of CO we have neutrons as parallel plate capacitors in both the carbon and the oxygen atom. And in covalent bonds we have sharing of plates of parallel plates, and this sharing is a magnetic force bonding between plates.

In a ionic bond of NaCL, salt, we have a bonding of the Dirac magnetic monopoles flowing on the surface of parallel plates and this bonding force is electricity where ^^^^^^^^--> meets <---vvvvvvv to form oooooooooooo

In the Metallic bond, the most difficult and yet most widespread bond, we have both sharing of plates as a magnetic force and of electricity by monopoles where ^^^^^^^^--> meets <---vvvvvvv to form oooooooooooo

AP