"An ounce of prevention is worth a ton of code." -- an anonymous programmer

tech / sci.math / Re: I am the victim, not any of you cunts!

SubjectAuthor
* Re: I am the victim, not any of you cunts!Archimedes Plutonium
`* Re: I am the victim, not any of you cunts!Eram semper recta
 `* Re: I am the victim, not any of you cunts!Archimedes Plutonium
  `- Re: I am the victim, not any of you cunts!Eram semper recta

1
Re: I am the victim, not any of you cunts!

<f593ae64-cd99-4c01-884f-e82312c2f2fan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140039&group=sci.math#140039

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 07:38:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: I am the victim, not any of you cunts!
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 10 Jul 2023 14:38 UTC

5-Betsie Jonck,Margaret Archibald,Witwatersrand, why John Gabriel a decades long spammer of sci.math, yet he fails math. Is it that Witwatersrand cannot understand the slant cut in single cone is an Oval, never the ellipse, or is it the foolish Boole logic they teach of 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction? Or is it that neither John Gabriel nor Witwatersrand can do a geometry proof Fundamental Theorem of Calculus? Which is it Gabriel?? You spammer crank.

5> John Gabriel spamming sci.math
5> Eram semper recta wrote

Also the German spamming crew, William, Gus Gassmann, Wolfgang Mueckenheim

Eram semper recta
, …
markus...@gmail.com
4 February 2022: New visitors to sci.math: What a degree from Oops-Allah (Uppsala) university might get you: (2x5)/2 means 2 is a factor of 5.
8:01 AM

Eram semper recta's profile photo
Eram semper recta
, …
markus...@gmail.com
Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methods worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.
7:57 AM

Eram semper recta's profile photo
Eram semper recta
, …
markus...@gmail.com
22
How the utter imbeciles (math professors and math teachers) failed to realise the simplest theorem in calculus.
7:54 AM

William's profile photo
William
, …
Gus Gassmann
WM Logic

My 245th published book of science.

Overhaul & Revitalization of Calculus// Math-psychology-sociology
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Preface: The purpose of this book is to move the dial on calculus education to where all of mathematics is easy, simple, clear, and understandable to even High School students. Where calculus is taught in early High School. All of this is possible when mistakes are corrected in Old Math. And when those mistakes are corrected, it is seen that calculus is just a tiny bit harder than learning the 4 operators of math-- add, subtract, multiply, divide.. The last two operators of math are derivative and integral and not much harder to learn than add, subtract, multiply, divide. Provided, Old Math mistakes are corrected and or thrown out. We throw out the Reals as numbers of math and replace them with Decimal Grid Numbers. We throw out all functions of math, except polynomial functions. Anything else that looks like a function, we have to convert to a polynomial, first, over a interval, and then we can work with it. When we do this, and a little more, we end up with a mathematics and a calculus that is ultra simple, ultra easy, ultra clear, and fun to work with. But because of the psychology of math professors and the social environment of math careers, we have this ugly mess of math and especially calculus as torture chambers, nightmares and nervous breakdowns. So horrid has math education become, that most students steer clear of mathematics. When in truth, once the errors of Old Math are fixed, that math is really the easiest of the physical sciences. It is the psychology and sociology that has made math the worst science and filled with error.

Cover Picture: My cover picture is my iphone photograph of my own handwriting of Decimal Grid Numbers, the numbers that replace the Reals of Old Math, plus the types of polynomials, sitting a-top a sheet of graphing paper. Those three dots after the numbers and polynomials means they continue and I have room to show only three kinds. Calculus is after all, a science of geometry for derivative is rate of change of dy to dx, and integral is after-all the area under the function graph.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0C9P5F755
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ June 27, 2023
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 530 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 116 pages

Re: I am the victim, not any of you cunts!

<bf897bd9-7595-49fb-85af-ff8332594940n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140045&group=sci.math#140045

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 08:23:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Mon, 10 Jul 2023 15:23 UTC

On Monday, 10 July 2023 at 10:38:46 UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> [...]
>

> Cover Picture: My cover picture is my iphone photograph of my own handwriting of Decimal Grid Numbers, the numbers that replace the Reals of Old Math, plus the types of polynomials, sitting a-top a sheet of graphing paper. Those three dots after the numbers and polynomials means they continue and I have room to show only three kinds. Calculus is after all, a science of geometry for derivative is rate of change of dy to dx, and integral is after-all the area under the function graph.

Pus bag and psychopath Ludwig Poehlman, take your MEDS!

Re: I am the victim, not any of you cunts!

<e0b00c78-dafc-4ed9-84e7-2587d24c9bc7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140049&group=sci.math#140049

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 09:02:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 10 Jul 2023 16:02 UTC

6-Betsie Jonck,Margaret Archibald,Witwatersrand, why John Gabriel a decades long spammer of sci.math, yet he fails math. Is it that Witwatersrand cannot understand the slant cut in single cone is an Oval, never the ellipse, or is it the foolish Boole logic they teach of 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction? Or is it that neither John Gabriel nor Witwatersrand can do a geometry proof Fundamental Theorem of Calculus? Which is it Gabriel?? You spammer crank.

6> John Gabriel spamming sci.math
6> Eram semper recta wrote

Also the German spamming crew, William, Gus Gassmann, Wolfgang Mueckenheim

Eram semper recta
, …
markus...@gmail.com

markus...@gmail.com

Gus Gassmann
WM Logic

My 245th published book of science.

6>Overhaul & Revitalization of Calculus// Math-psychology-sociology
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

6>Preface: The purpose of this book is to move the dial on calculus education to where all of mathematics is easy, simple, clear, and understandable to even High School students. Where calculus is taught in early High School. All of this is possible when mistakes are corrected in Old Math. And when those mistakes are corrected, it is seen that calculus is just a tiny bit harder than learning the 4 operators of math-- add, subtract, multiply, divide. The last two operators of math are derivative and integral and not much harder to learn than add, subtract, multiply, divide. Provided, Old Math mistakes are corrected and or thrown out. We throw out the Reals as numbers of math and replace them with Decimal Grid Numbers. We throw out all functions of math, except polynomial functions. Anything else that looks like a function, we have to convert to a polynomial, first, over a interval, and then we can work with it. When we do this, and a little more, we end up with a mathematics and a calculus that is ultra simple, ultra easy, ultra clear, and fun to work with. But because of the psychology of math professors and the social environment of math careers, we have this ugly mess of math and especially calculus as torture chambers, nightmares and nervous breakdowns.. So horrid has math education become, that most students steer clear of mathematics. When in truth, once the errors of Old Math are fixed, that math is really the easiest of the physical sciences. It is the psychology and sociology that has made math the worst science and filled with error.

[...]

<784193ee-2b63-4e64-816d-414c97d7d58cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140053&group=sci.math#140053

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 09:46:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Mon, 10 Jul 2023 16:46 UTC

On Monday, 10 July 2023 at 12:02:09 UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> [...]
> Cover Picture: My cover picture is my iphone photograph of my own handwriting of Decimal Grid Numbers, the numbers that replace the Reals of Old Math, plus the types of polynomials, sitting a-top a sheet of graphing paper. Those three dots after the numbers and polynomials means they continue and I have room to show only three kinds. Calculus is after all, a science of geometry for derivative is rate of change of dy to dx, and integral is after-all the area under the function graph.

You know nothing about mathematics, you poor retard. How sad that you continue to pollute sci.math with your insane and utter rubbish. Find another hobby or even better, just kill yourself because you are wasting resources.