Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 11:29:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Announcing my 248th published book. AP going Home// sci-fi by
Archimedes Plutonium Preface: Since this song story has not actually taken
place, it is a science fiction story. I am gearing up and psyching myself up
for my future move, near..
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 11 Jul 2023 18:29 UTC

My 248th published book.

AP going Home// sci-fi

by Archimedes Plutonium

Preface: Since this song story has not actually taken place, it is a science fiction story. I am gearing up and psyching myself up for my future move, near the Pacific Ocean and by the mountains. I am the discoverer of our Sun gone Red Giant phase, which means we all die on Earth if we do not have a permanent colony on Europa in the next 1,000 years ahead. All life on Earth burnt and scorched into extinction and oblivion. In that perspective, I want to be near the ocean and near mountains and lush green plants. I do not want to exit Earth with having fought dryness, droughts, plant and tree death. I want to leave on a green good note. I do not want to be "fighting it as the interior of the continents become new Sahara deserts, raining only once in a decade." With this in mind, I am psyching myself for this move. And I cannot think of a better songwriter and musician than John Denver for the music of this story.

Cover Picture: The Olympic Mountain Range near the ocean taken from my iphone camera of a Google search. My favorite scene is the middle on the leftside, showing mountains in background and water in foreground. It is likely to be a lake, but I guess it could be the Pacific Ocean. That is probably the finest picture of mountains I ever saw, and I had lived in Grand Teton National Park for several years.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0CBM8BQ6F
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ July 10, 2023
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 798 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 35 pages

y  z
|  /
| /
|/______ x

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium