Always draw your curves, then plot your reading.

tech / rec.photo.digital / Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop lately

SubjectAuthor
* Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyAndy Burnelli
+* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelybad sector
|`* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyAndy Burnelli
| +- Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyAndy Burnelli
| `* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelybad sector
|  `* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyAndy Burnelli
|   `* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelydillinger
|    `* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyAndy Burnelli
|     `* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyAllanH
|      `- Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyAndy Burnelli
+* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelygeoff
|`* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyAndy Burnelli
| +* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyBill W
| |`- Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyAndy Burnelli
| `* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelynospam
|  +- Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyAndy Burnelli
|  `* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelymike
|   `* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyPaul
|    `- Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelymike
+* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelysobriquet
|`* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyAndy Burnelli
| `- Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelysobriquet
`* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyJoel
 `* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyDavid Brooks
  `* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyJoel
   `* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyDavid Brooks
    `* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyDavid Brooks
     `* Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyBig Al
      `- Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop latelyDavid Brooks

Pages:12
Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop lately

<CLJaM.2033113$MVg8.1960700@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=14014&group=rec.photo.digital#14014

Subject: Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop lately
Newsgroups: alt.os.linux,alt.comp.os.windows-10,comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital
From: Dav...@nomail.afraid.org (David Brooks)
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 14:04:32 +0100
 by: David Brooks - Mon, 22 May 2023 13:04 UTC

On 22/05/2023 13:51, Joel wrote:
> David Brooks <DavidB@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi Joel
>>
>> Do you share your photographs on-line?
>>
>> If so, may I ask where?
>

> It depends why I took them, sometimes I put them on imgur.com, and
> show the link wherever appropriate. Occasionally I put one on
> Facebook.

OK, thanks. I'll share this recent one with you!

https://ibb.co/k8DHRpn

Taken nearby! :-)

Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop lately

<J%JaM.3314011$9sn9.2508787@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=14015&group=rec.photo.digital#14015

Newsgroups: alt.os.linux,alt.comp.os.windows-10,comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital
From: Dav...@nomail.afraid.org (David Brooks)
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 14:21:43 +0100
 by: David Brooks - Mon, 22 May 2023 13:21 UTC

On 22/05/2023 14:04, David Brooks wrote:
> On 22/05/2023 13:51, Joel wrote:
>> David Brooks <DavidB@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Joel
>>>
>>> Do you share your photographs on-line?
>>>
>>> If so, may I ask where?
>>

>> It depends why I took them, sometimes I put them on imgur.com, and
>> show the link wherever appropriate.  Occasionally I put one on
>> Facebook.
>
> OK, thanks. I'll share this recent one with you!
>
> https://ibb.co/k8DHRpn
>
> Taken nearby! :-)

In case of doubt, they ARE real! They flew there!

Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop lately

<u4g229$270hi$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=14018&group=rec.photo.digital#14018

From: Bea...@invalid.com (Big Al)
Newsgroups: alt.os.linux,alt.comp.os.windows-10,comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 11:34:32 -0400
 by: Big Al - Mon, 22 May 2023 15:34 UTC

On 5/22/23 09:21, this is what David Brooks wrote:
> On 22/05/2023 14:04, David Brooks wrote:

>>> It depends why I took them, sometimes I put them on imgur.com, and
>>> show the link wherever appropriate.  Occasionally I put one on
>>> Facebook.
>>
>> OK, thanks. I'll share this recent one with you!
>>
>> https://ibb.co/k8DHRpn
>>
>> Taken nearby! :-)
>
> In case of doubt, they ARE real! They flew there!

I was going to ask, they look wooden. Beautiful.
--
Linux Mint 21.1 Cinnamon 5.6.8
Al

Re: Has anyone tested cross platform Pinta against PhotoShop lately

<13MaM.3242225$iU59.1507992@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=14019&group=rec.photo.digital#14019

Newsgroups: alt.os.linux,alt.comp.os.windows-10,comp.sys.mac.apps,rec.photo.digital
From: Dav...@nomail.afraid.org (David Brooks)
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 16:41:49 +0100
 by: David Brooks - Mon, 22 May 2023 15:41 UTC

On 22/05/2023 16:34, Big Al wrote:
> On 5/22/23 09:21, this is what David Brooks wrote:

>>> OK, thanks. I'll share this recent one with you!
>>>
>>> https://ibb.co/k8DHRpn
>>>
>>> Taken nearby! :-)
>>
>> In case of doubt, they ARE real! They flew there!
>>
> I was going to ask, they look wooden.  Beautiful.

Thanks! :-)