From: wts...@etsonetw.ee (Newton Smeets)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Subject: Re: Addition of velocity
Date: Wed, 24 May 2023 14:24:33 -0000 (UTC)
EjKkEm8zMNENuMLU8QM9PIM0zi5jz3NgshT8DOgwRnPLMphSEqiAaQ8JLkSpI9G
h4AcKikS+GOqaBppzTnPbyBJ43FGQ1qTPNGWljJIkK1C59Wuzmtw3Lc56y1u0V0
IAzbGiKVIC/gFjHNqzJacLWF9lpwjrdRO8mAgHEVm0rEKQvDVZUGnMmdXwFioAp
/ZcFTyWAHmAprsIyeyEMyW+e6WUWQLkoxtgp0y9bxGkvgJeYssjSnBZnoEIIC6q
mjb8BlZEJCojqMyBzBdS/4gQc56f7lMnqC+jD2Vts196AIN2l/Ju6Ba7mr023V6
DCUqX4xZ/Fr/4Da8cm0zuGt68AAAAASUVORK5CYII=
 by: Newton Smeets - Wed, 24 May 2023 14:24 UTC

xip14 wrote:
> This post was originally the velocity-addition-formula.
> V = ( v + w ) / ( 1 + vw/c² ) Einstein EDoMB 1905 Section §5

sure, but do anyone know in which country Zelenskshit is at this moment.
He really isn't in a hurry to return to the country he wants to steal, it
seems. He lets others to steal that country for him. Which is too hot
right now for him. Khinzal maybe anytime to arrive to Kiev and get the
zelenskshit to bandera, or for be taken *_from_behind_* by a russian bear.

the later, we know he likes it. He asked the bidona for more money,
*_for_him_*, if the bidona wants him to return to kiev. Dangerous time for
this gay actor motherfucker. That's what happen playing "president" for
*_the_thieves_and_whores_* of the *_collective_west_*.

the shit zelenskshit *_sold_that_country_already_ten_times_*. Amazing
those big capitalists came for stealing, not realizing that country is
sold already ten times, before them.

General Valery Zaluzhny was the only person in Ukraine with whom Russia
could do business post Ukraine war. We should not be surprised if we come
to know of Ukrainian hand behind the missile attack on General Zaluzhny.
Zelensky is afraid that he may be toppled by General Valery Zaluzhny and
wants to get rid of him.

I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if it turned out Zelensky and
his cadre of Nazi goons leaked the information regarding his whereabouts,
directly or indirectly, for the Russians to act upon. Considering that
according to several reports, the US is getting quite fed up with Zelensky
and was hoping to get someone more sober to replace him, Zaluzhny, and
that the British preferred ultra-fanatic rabid Nazis to remain in power, i
wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised either if the British arranged for
the information to be leaked. The point is that alternatives to Zelensky
now are no more. This means that for all practical purposes, Ukraine will
need to be completely denazified. There won't be any peace or frozen
conflict of anything for that matter. Ukraine will just cease to exist.
The only question left unanswered is if Poland is going to intervene,
because NATO for sure won't intervene if Poland gets into the fray. Expect
the British to entice further conflict. Their economical prosperity relies
on destroying the European continent.

Re: Addition of velocity

<e16e4d2f-f62f-4550-bd03-cab10a6da6b1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140377&group=sci.math#140377

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 15:37:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: markuskl...@gmail.com (markus...@gmail.com)
 by: markus...@gmail.com - Wed, 12 Jul 2023 22:37 UTC

onsdag 24 maj 2023 kl. 16:26:21 UTC+2 skrev Newton Smeets:
> xip14 wrote:
> > This post was originally the velocity-addition-formula.
> > V = ( v + w ) / ( 1 + vw/c² ) Einstein EDoMB 1905 Section §5
>
> sure, but do anyone know in which country Zelenskshit is at this moment.
> He really isn't in a hurry to return to the country he wants to steal, it
> seems. He lets others to steal that country for him. Which is too hot
> right now for him. Khinzal maybe anytime to arrive to Kiev and get the
> zelenskshit to bandera, or for be taken *_from_behind_* by a russian bear..
>
> the later, we know he likes it. He asked the bidona for more money,
> *_for_him_*, if the bidona wants him to return to kiev. Dangerous time for
> this gay actor motherfucker. That's what happen playing "president" for
> *_the_thieves_and_whores_* of the *_collective_west_*.
>
> the shit zelenskshit *_sold_that_country_already_ten_times_*. Amazing
> those big capitalists came for stealing, not realizing that country is
> sold already ten times, before them.
>
> General Valery Zaluzhny was the only person in Ukraine with whom Russia
> could do business post Ukraine war. We should not be surprised if we come
> to know of Ukrainian hand behind the missile attack on General Zaluzhny.
> Zelensky is afraid that he may be toppled by General Valery Zaluzhny and
> wants to get rid of him.
>
> I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if it turned out Zelensky and
> his cadre of Nazi goons leaked the information regarding his whereabouts,
> directly or indirectly, for the Russians to act upon. Considering that
> according to several reports, the US is getting quite fed up with Zelensky
> and was hoping to get someone more sober to replace him, Zaluzhny, and
> that the British preferred ultra-fanatic rabid Nazis to remain in power, i
> wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised either if the British arranged for
> the information to be leaked. The point is that alternatives to Zelensky
> now are no more. This means that for all practical purposes, Ukraine will
> need to be completely denazified. There won't be any peace or frozen
> conflict of anything for that matter. Ukraine will just cease to exist.
> The only question left unanswered is if Poland is going to intervene,
> because NATO for sure won't intervene if Poland gets into the fray. Expect
> the British to entice further conflict. Their economical prosperity relies
> on destroying the European continent.
This isn't the most incoherent ramble I've seen. Congratulations 🎉

Re: Addition of velocity

<u8ndng$1i9gv$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140395&group=sci.math#140395

From: bid...@eeenibnn.no (Benedict Nomikos)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 23:41:37 -0000 (UTC)
7NANdI2U1ngCR3yJ0tJzrgAzvsRfhmibjrJn81Z8E75woRqClIxXu0K83CWZmlI
6PJXVU+K3O4CdHRzB4xMPjEXRnuSWUp+XKnzZH+EpvAhfHlSNeJ6hq/Re6FrhkH
uE9DL2q9SXAEmkx7bZDv8nQ6JkFx2cUvNsJaq2N48oPYoc4+Y8JKgq5HMJnTe81
Wp/PWPVFrfsIdIngZQKae6HfRhBUv5Qx3RX/rj9kQPrsXkbYMsziXgXyH9FrSkf
/B4lIOaPCyBWhAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
 by: Benedict Nomikos - Wed, 12 Jul 2023 23:41 UTC

markus...@gmail.com wrote:

> onsdag 24 maj 2023 kl. 16:26:21 UTC+2 skrev Newton Smeets:
>> xip14 wrote:
>> > This post was originally the velocity-addition-formula.
>> > V = ( v + w ) / ( 1 + vw/c² ) Einstein EDoMB 1905 Section §5
>>
>> sure, but do anyone know in which country Zelenskshit is at this
>> moment. He really isn't in a hurry to return to the country he wants to
>> steal, it seems. He lets others to steal that country for him. Which is
>> too hot right now for him. Khinzal maybe anytime to arrive to Kiev and
>> get the zelenskshit to bandera, or for be taken *_from_behind_* by a
>> russian bear.
>>
>> the later, we know he likes it. He asked the bidona for more money,
>> *_for_him_*, if the bidona wants him to return to kiev. Dangerous time
>> for this gay actor motherfucker. That's what happen playing "president"
>> for *_the_thieves_and_whores_* of the *_collective_west_*.
>>
>> the shit zelenskshit *_sold_that_country_already_ten_times_*. Amazing
>> those big capitalists came for stealing, not realizing that country is
>> sold already ten times, before them.
>>
>> General Valery Zaluzhny was the only person in Ukraine with whom Russia
>> could do business post Ukraine war. We should not be surprised if we
>> come to know of Ukrainian hand behind the missile attack on General
>> Zaluzhny. Zelensky is afraid that he may be toppled by General Valery
>> Zaluzhny and wants to get rid of him.
>>
>> I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if it turned out Zelensky and
>> his cadre of Nazi goons leaked the information regarding his
>> whereabouts, directly or indirectly, for the Russians to act upon.
>> Considering that according to several reports, the US is getting quite
>> fed up with Zelensky and was hoping to get someone more sober to
>> replace him, Zaluzhny, and that the British preferred ultra-fanatic
>> rabid Nazis to remain in power, i wouldn't be the slightest bit
>> surprised either if the British arranged for the information to be
>> leaked. The point is that alternatives to Zelensky now are no more.
>> This means that for all practical purposes, Ukraine will need to be
>> completely denazified. There won't be any peace or frozen conflict of
>> anything for that matter. Ukraine will just cease to exist. The only
>> question left unanswered is if Poland is going to intervene, because
>> NATO for sure won't intervene if Poland gets into the fray. Expect the
>> British to entice further conflict. Their economical prosperity relies
>> on destroying the European continent.
> This isn't the most incoherent ramble I've seen. Congratulations 🎉

good *_it_isn't_*, you braindead retard.

If I were Zelensky and this British punk Wallace gave me that look I see
in that picture and demanded gratitude, I would call Putin and say
Vladimir, I am sorry, can we patch it up and kick some British “aazz”? In
perfect Russian with emphasis on well aimed profanities. And I am sure
Vlad would say: “It’s about time you jerk.

He should have figured out along time ago that he is nothing but a a
doormat. He is along in the picture, says alot. This gnome should
dissapear from the surface of this globe.

Dance little monkey, dance.

I was interested in Sullivan's comment that 'the American people do
deserve a degree of gratitude...for their willingness to step up'. Were
the American people asked if they wanted to go into Ukraine, were they
invited to the discussion, were they even consulted before you (Sullivan)
suggested that billions of their money was given to a clown and his
corrupt oligarchs, to wage a war they can't and therefore won't win.

Zelinsky needs to spend more time sitting on Biden’s lap

There's no honor among thieves.

Hey West, you made the khazar goy gay actor Zelensky to think he is a GOD,
so he acts like one. You should bow down to him every time he enters a
room or when you meet him. You know *_he_is_pissed_at_his_wife_* because
*_everyone_would_talk_to_her_but_left_him_alone_*.

https://%72t.com/news/579619-nato-zelensky-gratitude-weapons/