From: ias...@ikmikksk.gn (Miguel Sfakianos)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Subject: Re: Inconsistent prediction of yhe physics of your idiot guru
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 10:15:18 -0000 (UTC)
N+/EOFh+D5uHcXc/AVeDbeYpW9xqJld7qobi2Tomdp4s9OKfRjBdTQcIkehvzmz
WKI4VzB3DMF3uDqSWvPOpcWnVwBSDdTEc+skFk4FxvawjHFfsiIAfc1k4MMbhhF
yo4u03Whvdpd+3TRk0Ff8qmAo8UBLE1yjSSeU4NkcwzpHevaG+hseUinzd4kXPU
pQ1caYkKKoXqrjtSMbQYmzFiMTNPVrkroAVkBUSfQ7ifc7MIA0sAK+bLjk/VEAP
NBuE8LmmkJF+NqjBUEP3kL69I3vF9JR+HTUrySF/Nr4SZZsvyBcCePJA3zXZtvg
Bori8b4vv0F0z7FBO3pnNOAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
 by: Miguel Sfakianos - Wed, 12 Jul 2023 10:15 UTC

Thomas Heger wrote:

> Didn't you mention an observer moving with c/2 in respect to the solar
> system? Wouldn't you want to give that observer a spaceship?

Poland spits on The graves of their people killed by Banderas in ww2 by
supporting todays Bandera followers in Ukraine! Poland should raise a
Banderas monument in all their cities! Sick people!

https://%72t.com/news/579580-ukrainian-nationalists-massacres-poles/

Poland should be renamed as Poo-land. Polookaville.

Stupid Poland finally remembering it's history? A little to late.

Without the U.S. and Canadian government support, there would be no
glorification of the Banderites.

Once all the Poles are found and reburied, Poland can find and rebury the
58,000 German ethnics they brutally slaughtered themselves in 1939, thus
triggering Hitler's R2P invasion of their wretched nation. Search
"Bromberg Massacre" for the hideously gory details. Hypocrisy, thy name is
Polska.

Present-day Poland appears to be the result of an experiment in anti-
Slavic, degenerate Western genetic experiments and propaganda—very sad to
say. When science falls into the wrong hands, the world is at stake, not
only specific regions and beings in the long term.

this motherfucker, khazar goy gay actor zelenske, really thinks now
*_he_is_a_"president"_*.

Re: Inconsistent prediction of yhe physics of your idiot guru

<u8m3td$1db0a$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140274&group=sci.math#140274

From: sti...@imklkkol.eo (Mickeal Tselios)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 11:47:57 -0000 (UTC)
nARHCSgj8CEBWGS9Pxk3E0xuVLuA1yjzAkOgb7+neCBjKUsrIbuuwQB4Ye1x2Kq
wc+XSNHcozSot0GnHbAU4e9ONxJ5tAnBk3kY/Hn1r/iC4l4i9BtaO3YHmckFNo7
h3h+JbjfJ0kWW6uOhNurA1gmLAfys+RYLHdhhj20V+hgNXYtAGYvvV3C5bQKjcv
EgNJ9D+vyh80erhz710NMAKYbvolfhTS3V9neWXYUSoRAE/YhQf3u6N7D8zzJ2+
h093QujlfLMyrbzyuoAFwM+6cxZh84rowpV0tb4o/RP4o7RhJJXEAAAAASUVORK 5CYII=
 by: Mickeal Tselios - Wed, 12 Jul 2023 11:47 UTC

Maciej Wozniak wrote:

> On Wednesday, 12 July 2023 at 12:15:24 UTC+2, Miguel Sfakianos wrote:
>> Thomas Heger wrote:
>>
>> > Didn't you mention an observer moving with c/2 in respect to the
>> > solar system? Wouldn't you want to give that observer a spaceship?
>> Poland spits on The graves of their people killed by Banderas in ww2
>
> Ukrainians were killing us and we were killing them. In 1940-ies, and
> much more fiercely in 1600-ies. The history.
> Similiarly Russians, and Germans, Swedish and Turkish and others.

not true. You are lying. One is to be killed in the war, another to enter defenseless villages and massacre civilians, because ethnicity. You are a nazi mazafaka. Change your name and move to america.

Massacres of Poles in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia#Atrocities

Villages were torched. Roman Catholic priests were axed or crucified. Churches were burned with all their parishioners. Isolated farms were attacked by gangs carrying pitchforks and kitchen knives. Throats were cut. Pregnant women were bayoneted. Children were cut in two. Men were ambushed in the field and led away. The perpetrators could not determine the province's future. But at least they could determine that it would be a future without Poles.[149]

Liquidate all Polish traces. Destroy all walls in the Catholic Church and other Polish prayer houses. Destroy orchards and trees in the courtyards so that there will be no trace that someone lived there.... Pay attention to the fact that when something remains that is Polish, then the Poles will have pretensions to our land".[150]

UPA commander's order of 6 April 1944 stated: "Fight them [the Poles] unmercifully. No one is to be spared, even in case of mixed marriages".[151]

Timothy Snyder describes the murders: "Ukrainian partisans burned homes, shot or forced back inside those who tried to flee, and used sickles and pitchforks to kill those they captured outside. In some cases, beheaded, crucified, dismembered, or disemboweled bodies were displayed, in order to encourage remaining Poles to flee".[49] A similar account has been presented by Niall Ferguson, who wrote: "Whole villages were wiped out, men beaten to death, women raped and mutilated, babies bayoneted".[152] The Ukrainian historian Yuryi Kirichuk described the conflict as similar to medieval peasant uprisings.[153]

Re: Inconsistent prediction of yhe physics of your idiot guru

<u8p19u$1n0qr$1@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140448&group=sci.math#140448

From: aee...@biikksek.is (Kodi Blades)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 14:21:51 -0000 (UTC)
Fo7gJprVicwkAd4r0iSaPWZA6rlL0cDGRjnjesPZDTCUOo8Q6EQH9O8GqmgScwI
hlbVGEycYZk4HLkmwGEoBLmKtaKpSHLdWFQShavg7WSwpSDKilwszgPAoazrkc6
yFxqL0GOweNajvmfYW20MVbMx0TFFvyr+Lzjr6x2pusvwBxIrP2GmQKgXgg7dwD
hOf5BuSwaTXfnDkg9YyzN+piZJ7bHtIhG8n1HjHjQsLN3raZMxfiu0hihBoA2rO
eJPRrBroFSbv+APQpzygBNdPvAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
 by: Kodi Blades - Thu, 13 Jul 2023 14:21 UTC

Volney wrote:

> On 7/12/2023 7:47 AM, Mickeal Tselios wrote:
>
>> Villages were torched. Roman Catholic priests were axed or crucified.
>> Churches were burned with all their parishioners. Isolated farms were
>> attacked by gangs carrying pitchforks and kitchen knives. Throats were
>> cut. Pregnant women were bayoneted. Children were cut in two. Men were
>> ambushed in the field and led away. The perpetrators could not
>> determine the province's future. But at least they could determine that
>> it would be a future without Poles.[149]
>>
>> Liquidate all Polish traces. Destroy all walls in the Catholic Church
>> and other Polish prayer houses. Destroy orchards and trees in the
>> courtyards so that there will be no trace that someone lived there....
>> Pay attention to the fact that when something remains that is Polish,
>> then the Poles will have pretensions to our land".[150]
>
> Wow, replace the word "Poles" with "Ukrainians" and it sounds like what
> 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ia卐 has been doing to Ukrainians in Donbass and currently
> occupied

you just proved you can't read wikipedia. You are a janitor without lab
experience. When you want lab, you look it up ij wikipedia. Beyond Ohm's
Law you know not much in physics. You need a math book, to read the Ohm's
Law when about applying physics. You have to make sure...

Re: Inconsistent prediction of yhe physics of your idiot guru

<ee97a632-f37c-4288-b3ce-6b037d233d99n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140573&group=sci.math#140573

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 01:45:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: markuskl...@gmail.com (markus...@gmail.com)
 by: markus...@gmail.com - Fri, 14 Jul 2023 08:45 UTC

onsdag 12 juli 2023 kl. 13:48:08 UTC+2 skrev Mickeal Tselios:
> Maciej Wozniak wrote:

> >> Poland spits on The graves of their people killed by Banderas in ww2
> >
> > Ukrainians were killing us and we were killing them. In 1940-ies, and
> > much more fiercely in 1600-ies. The history.
> > Similiarly Russians, and Germans, Swedish and Turkish and others.
>
> not true. You are lying. One is to be killed in the war, another to enter defenseless villages and massacre civilians, because ethnicity. You are a nazi mazafaka. Change your name and move to america.
>
> Massacres of Poles in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia#Atrocities
>
> Villages were torched. Roman Catholic priests were axed or crucified. Churches were burned with all their parishioners. Isolated farms were attacked by gangs carrying pitchforks and kitchen knives. Throats were cut. Pregnant women were bayoneted. Children were cut in two. Men were ambushed in the field and led away. The perpetrators could not determine the province's future. But at least they could determine that it would be a future without Poles.[149]
>
> Liquidate all Polish traces. Destroy all walls in the Catholic Church and other Polish prayer houses. Destroy orchards and trees in the courtyards so that there will be no trace that someone lived there.... Pay attention to the fact that when something remains that is Polish, then the Poles will have pretensions to our land".[150]
>
> UPA commander's order of 6 April 1944 stated: "Fight them [the Poles] unmercifully. No one is to be spared, even in case of mixed marriages".[151]
>
> Timothy Snyder describes the murders: "Ukrainian partisans burned homes, shot or forced back inside those who tried to flee, and used sickles and pitchforks to kill those they captured outside. In some cases, beheaded, crucified, dismembered, or disemboweled bodies were displayed, in order to encourage remaining Poles to flee".[49] A similar account has been presented by Niall Ferguson, who wrote: "Whole villages were wiped out, men beaten to death, women raped and mutilated, babies bayoneted".[152] The Ukrainian historian Yuryi Kirichuk described the conflict as similar to medieval peasant uprisings.[153]
You seem pretty obsessed with this. Are you ok?