"Success covers a multitude of blunders." -- George Bernard Shaw

tech / sci.math / Re: 18m views My 250th book of Science-- TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, where subatomic particles have function, not the stupid silly Old Chemistry where particle either sit around do nothing or mindlessly whiz around in circles for no reason or purpose.

SubjectAuthor
* 18m views My 250th book of Science-- TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, whereArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: 18m views My 250th book of Science-- TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY,Archimedes Plutonium

1
18m views My 250th book of Science-- TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, where subatomic particles have function, not the stupid silly Old Chemistry where particle either sit around do nothing or mindlessly whiz around in circles for no reason or purpose.

<d03144cb-60c0-4594-bdd0-7748833bf754n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140664&group=sci.math#140664

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 11:45:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 18m views My 250th book of Science-- TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, where
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 14 Jul 2023 18:45 UTC

My 250th book of Science-- TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, where subatomic particles have function, not the stupid silly Old Chemistry where particle either sit around do nothing or mindlessly whiz around in circles for no reason or purpose.
18m views
Subscribe

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 10, 2023, 12:30:13 AM (4 days ago)

TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, by Archimedes Plutonium who got tired of crazy chemistry and crazy physics
Message has been deleted
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 10, 2023, 9:16:05 AM (4 days ago)

Yes, excellent progress and it looks as though the 4 by 25 Table is the winner over the 6 by 17 and
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 10, 2023, 10:46:56 AM (4 days ago)

So now, Chemistry has two Tables of the Elements. It has the usual Table which is the characteristic
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 10, 2023, 6:57:15 PM (3 days ago)

The Covalent bond in New Chemistry is the sharing of a plate of the parallel plate capacitor that is
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 11, 2023, 3:44:02 AM (3 days ago)

Alright, back to some real serious business here. Ever since I realized the Thomson electron of 1897
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 11, 2023, 2:57:49 PM (2 days ago)

On Tuesday, July 11, 2023 at 3:44:02 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > Alright, back to some
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 12, 2023, 3:17:19 PM (yesterday)

On Wednesday, July 12, 2023 at 1:24:50 AM UTC-5, Archimedes Plutonium wrote: > I am going to add
Message has been deleted
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Jul 12, 2023, 3:37:42 PM (yesterday)

Why the easy mistake of Old Physics and Old Chemistry?? Where they thought water formula was H2O, yet
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
1:26 PM (18 minutes ago)

Alright, I am happy with the bonds I have at the moment. Let me review them in my mind.

So in a covalent bond of CO we have neutrons as parallel plate capacitors in both the carbon and the oxygen atom. And in covalent bonds we have sharing of plates of parallel plates, and this sharing is a magnetic force bonding between plates.

In a ionic bond of NaCL, salt, we have a bonding of the Dirac magnetic monopoles flowing on the surface of parallel plates and this bonding force is electricity where ^^^^^^^^--> meets <---vvvvvvv to form oooooooooooo.

In the Metallic bond, the most difficult and yet most widespread bond, we have both sharing of plates as a magnetic force and of electricity by monopoles where ^^^^^^^^--> meets <---vvvvvvv to form oooooooooooo.

Now I could run into some difficulty above. I could have them mixed up, and turned around where ionic is the plates of parallel plates and the covalent is the sharing of Dirac magnetic monopoles, those 0.5MeV particles that Thomson confused as the electron of atoms. And here I need to have more evidence of which is which, which is the plates of parallel plates and which is the monopole bond. But as for Metallic Bond I am rather assured it is a combination of both covalent and ionic for the simple reason that over 75% of the Regular Periodic Table are metals. With that huge majority-- logically tells me, that the metallic bond has to be both of what the other bonds are. Plus the fact that metals are the most dense; metals have the highest heat capacity, in addition to malleable and ductile.

Now I made the statement on various times that all the elements are Metals at a specific temperature, including Helium. Perhaps for helium it is mighty close to 0 Kelvin.

So let me run a Thought Experiment, a Gedanken Experiment.

PV = nRT, do you recognize the ideal gas law??

Volume = Length * Width * Height from mathematics geometry, of course.

Now, well, algebraically PV = nRT is all about multiplication same as V=LWH

But say, algebraically we want geometry volume more like Ideal Gas Law. So to do that have.

Volume(1/length) = Width*Height

And even more construction we call 1/length call that something else in order to hide the division. Let me call it a Press, where Press = 1/length.

Now we have V*Press = W*H and looking almost the same as PV = nRT.

Now we divert our focus upon the Regular Periodic Table of Chemical Elements. I have to say "Regular" because in New Chemistry there are 2 Tables of Elements. There is the regular one we are all familar with but the new one is about a 4 by 25 array that involves the Proton torus with Muon inside. The Regular Table involves the outer skin layer of atoms-- the neutrons as parallel plates being a skin cover acting as capacitors storing the electricity produced by the proton+muon. And on these parallel plates are active monopoles, magnetic monopoles, some being as high as 0.5MeV and not just 1 or 2 eV monopoles.

Now, we look at our Regular Periodic Table to Chemical Elements and we see that a diagonal is forming in the P orbitals as we increase atomic number. That Al, Ga, In, Sn are surely metals. That B, Si, Ge, As are what is called semi-metals or metalloids.

Now in experimental labs across the world, we can pressurize and cool the gases and observe metal characteristics starting to form as we increase pressure and cool the gas. This is the PV = nRT. And I am saying all along, all elements, even Helium is a metal at a certain temperature.

But we need not have to do the actual experiment, but simply look at the Regular Periodic Table, for these Metalloids are a Pressurized Cooling of the P orbital block, itself. The elements Ga, Sn, Bi, In, Pb are in the P-block and are pressurized by just existing as heavy atomic elements, contrasted by the gases of the P-block, Ne, F,Ar,O,Cl, Kr.

You see, the Regular Periodic Table is in fact a Pressurized Cooling of the P-block of elements. And if we extend the Table out to say element 150, somewhere in that table we would see Noble Gases no longer gases but actually a metal as a Noble inert gas, and still call it a gas, even though it is a metal.

But now, let me get back to this Algebra. Most of us in science, never look at the Mathematics involved. Involved in our handling of science. Most of us see math as a end all and be all. Once we have a math for a phenomenon we think that is it-- forever -- nothing more to learn or be said-- just plop the math equation or formula on the table, and the end of our labor is over with.

Rarely do we actually inspect the math, especially when it needs inspection to gain more knowledge and truth of the situation at hand.

So here we have PV = nRT and we have V*Press = W*H.

One of those of W*H is temperature T in PV = nRT. Sounds strange that width or height is temperature. But this is what I mean that we often end science thinking once we plop math on the table.

So, well, let us put some numbers to V =L* W*H

1 meter gives 1 = 1*1*1

2 meter gives 8 = 2*2*2

3 meter gives 27 = 3*3*3

Now we switch to V*Press = W*H

1(1/1) = 1*1
8(1/2) = 2*2
27(1/3) = 3*3

Everything works out fine mathematically, but physically we have questions. We again are thrilled by a concept of 1/length and have no name for that concept in physics. In physics, temperature is either width or height.

AP, King of Science

Re: 18m views My 250th book of Science-- TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, where subatomic particles have function, not the stupid silly Old Chemistry where particle either sit around do nothing or mindlessly whiz around in circles for no reason or purpose.

<91ce9cd0-4c6d-4268-9951-ab440680b30bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140671&group=sci.math#140671

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 13:19:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 18m views My 250th book of Science-- TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY,
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 14 Jul 2023 20:19 UTC

It is worth saving in this book-- the header of some of my threads on my 250th book of science.

My 250th book of Science-- TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY, where subatomic particles have function, not the stupid silly Old Chemistry where particle either sit around do nothing or mindlessly whiz around in circles for no reason or purpose.

It is worth saving that header and to discuss it. For it is the failure of everyone in Physics and Chemistry, to think of subatomic particles that have no function, have no job, have no task to perform. And they called it, those idiotic physics and chemistry professors, they called it the Standard Model.

The Standard Model was borne shortly after 1950s and its only tool was to think Math Algebras governed physics. These were the most vapid of logical minds in perhaps all of physics history. To make a theory where you use math algebra, yet absent of job, task, function of particles or waves.

To think protons and neutrons are balls, clustered into a nucleus with tiny tiny balls 1/1890 of the neutron ball-- doing nothing but whizzing around outside the nucleus at nearly speed of light.

Contrast that view and stupid picture of the Rutherford-Bohr Model with that of AP's ideas. The Proton is a torus that houses inside the proton the muon electron which thrusts through the torus and producing electricity in the Faraday law, which the neutrons are outside the torus as parallel plate capacitors storing the electricity and providing skin cover to the proton/s toruses.

You see, in AP, a subatomic particle has some function and purpose. In Old Physics, those kooks played around with numbers and algebra, in their mindless physics.

AP, King of Science