Neutrinos are into physicists.

tech / sci.math / Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methods worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.

SubjectAuthor
* Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methods worked,Eram semper recta
+* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsmarkus...@gmail.com
|`* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsEram semper recta
| +- Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsEram semper recta
| `* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsmarkus...@gmail.com
|  `* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsEram semper recta
|   +* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsKnorp Thonka
|   |+* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsKnorp Thonka
|   ||`- Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsKnorp Thonka
|   |`* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsEram semper recta
|   | `- Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsEram semper recta
|   `* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsmarkus...@gmail.com
|    `* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsEram semper recta
|     `* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsmarkus...@gmail.com
|      `* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsEram semper recta
|       +* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsmarkus...@gmail.com
|       |`- Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsEram semper recta
|       `* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsmarkus...@gmail.com
|        `* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsEram semper recta
|         `* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsmarkus...@gmail.com
|          `* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsEram semper recta
|           `* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsmarkus...@gmail.com
|            `* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsEram semper recta
|             `- Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsmarkus...@gmail.com
+* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsPython
|`- Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsEram semper recta
+* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsEram semper recta
|`* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsEram semper recta
| +- Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsmarkus...@gmail.com
| `* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsEram semper recta
|  `* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsmarkus...@gmail.com
|   `* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsEram semper recta
|    `* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsmarkus...@gmail.com
|     `* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsEram semper recta
|      `* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsmarkus...@gmail.com
|       `* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsEram semper recta
|        +- Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsPython
|        `- Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsmarkus...@gmail.com
`* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsEram semper recta
 `* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsmarkus...@gmail.com
  `* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsEram semper recta
   `* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsmarkus...@gmail.com
    `* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsEram semper recta
     `* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsmarkus...@gmail.com
      `* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsEram semper recta
       +* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsΙωάννης Γαβριήλ
       |`- Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsmarkus...@gmail.com
       `* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsmarkus...@gmail.com
        `* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsEram semper recta
         `* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsmarkus...@gmail.com
          `* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsEram semper recta
           `* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsmarkus...@gmail.com
            `* Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsEram semper recta
             `- Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methodsmarkus...@gmail.com

Pages:123
Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methods worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.

<99889fae-5daa-47f6-b6a4-54a51d71fce3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140698&group=sci.math#140698

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 15:47:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methods
worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.
From: markuskl...@gmail.com (markus...@gmail.com)
 by: markus...@gmail.com - Fri, 14 Jul 2023 22:47 UTC

onsdag 12 juli 2023 kl. 19:12:02 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:
> On Wednesday, 12 July 2023 at 12:50:49 UTC-4, markus...@gmail.com wrote:
> > onsdag 12 juli 2023 kl. 13:46:23 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:

> > > Oh, you mean this drivel?
> > >
> > > " (h*f(x))/h means h is a factor of f(x)." - Markus Klyver / Zelos Malum
> > >
> > > " (2*5)/2 means 2 is a factor of 5." - Markus Klyver / Zelos Malum
> > >
> > > LMAO.
> > Yes, in the ring of rational numbers (and real numbers for that matter), 2 is a factor of 5. It is not true in the ring of integers.
> We are not talking about the bullshit you learn in abstract algebra. There you can say all sorts of shit. There are no "rings" in calculus.
Call them whatever you like. Fact is you haven't defined Q uniquely. This is a big problem for you and your calculus.

Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methods worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.

<436efc3d-7852-471b-a55c-34e528322560n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140699&group=sci.math#140699

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 15:51:08 -0700 (PDT)
worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Fri, 14 Jul 2023 22:51 UTC

On Sunday, 9 July 2023 at 09:45:36 UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:
> The sci.math cranks Jean Pierre Messager and Markus Klyver keep on lying everywhere about how Q(x,h) is "not unique". Well, if this were true, then the theorem would be false, but as is commonly known, theorems are called theorems because they are TRUE.
>
> So, the prize idiot Markus Klyver constantly asks how we know Q(x,h) is defined in a unique way. Well, even the question is irrelevant because we don't get to define Q(x,h) - it happens to be the difference in slopes.
>
> A more reasonable question to ask is "How do we find Q(x,h)?" The answer is simple: we manipulate the level magnitude { f '(x)+Q(x,h) } (also known incorrectly as arithmetic mean - of course I was the first human to realise this because known of my inferiors in the mainstream even smelled it) so that we can set h=0 without any illegal operation. Setting h=0 is NOT the same as taking a limit even though the end result is the same. In fact, in your bogus mainstream calculus you are not allowed to do this at all! But most of mainstream flaws are a result of stupidity and a lack of understanding. I am a genius which means I know better than you or anyone else.
>
> However, I have proved that setting h=0 is in fact 100% valid:
>
> https://www.academia.edu/98758410/Was_Newtons_and_Leibnizs_method_of_setting_h_0_valid_The_answer_is_YES
>
> My historic geometric theorem was realised from the 100% rigorous New Calculus:
>
> https://www.academia.edu/62358358/My_historic_geometric_theorem_of_January_2020
>
> Thus, once we set h=0, we have both the expressions for f'(x) and Q(x,h) because f'(x) is the expression that does not contain any factor of h.
>
> Watch a short 2 minute video:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCIbByi9A8M

In my conversation with Anthropic's Clause AI, I explain the difference between general measure and factor measure, showing how it all happens first with magnitudes in geometry and is transferred intact to algebra through the abstract unit whose type and size is irrelevant.

Be sure to study this eye-opening article! It is especially relevant for mathematics professors and teachers who have never understood these concepts beyond a superficial understanding.

https://www.academia.edu/104575302/The_difference_between_general_measure_and_factor_measure

Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methods worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.

<9aa5ecc3-fe37-443d-a553-9a2664c0c5b7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140700&group=sci.math#140700

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2023 15:52:51 -0700 (PDT)
worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Fri, 14 Jul 2023 22:52 UTC

On Friday, 14 July 2023 at 18:51:14 UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:
> On Sunday, 9 July 2023 at 09:45:36 UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:
> > The sci.math cranks Jean Pierre Messager and Markus Klyver keep on lying everywhere about how Q(x,h) is "not unique". Well, if this were true, then the theorem would be false, but as is commonly known, theorems are called theorems because they are TRUE.
> >
> > So, the prize idiot Markus Klyver constantly asks how we know Q(x,h) is defined in a unique way. Well, even the question is irrelevant because we don't get to define Q(x,h) - it happens to be the difference in slopes.
> >
> > A more reasonable question to ask is "How do we find Q(x,h)?" The answer is simple: we manipulate the level magnitude { f '(x)+Q(x,h) } (also known incorrectly as arithmetic mean - of course I was the first human to realise this because known of my inferiors in the mainstream even smelled it) so that we can set h=0 without any illegal operation. Setting h=0 is NOT the same as taking a limit even though the end result is the same. In fact, in your bogus mainstream calculus you are not allowed to do this at all! But most of mainstream flaws are a result of stupidity and a lack of understanding. I am a genius which means I know better than you or anyone else.
> >
> > However, I have proved that setting h=0 is in fact 100% valid:
> >
> > https://www.academia.edu/98758410/Was_Newtons_and_Leibnizs_method_of_setting_h_0_valid_The_answer_is_YES
> >
> > My historic geometric theorem was realised from the 100% rigorous New Calculus:
> >
> > https://www.academia.edu/62358358/My_historic_geometric_theorem_of_January_2020
> >
> > Thus, once we set h=0, we have both the expressions for f'(x) and Q(x,h) because f'(x) is the expression that does not contain any factor of h.
> >
> > Watch a short 2 minute video:
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCIbByi9A8M
> In my conversation with Anthropic's Clause AI, I explain the difference between general measure and factor measure, showing how it all happens first with magnitudes in geometry and is transferred intact to algebra through the abstract unit whose type and size is irrelevant.
>
> Be sure to study this eye-opening article! It is especially relevant for mathematics professors and teachers who have never understood these concepts beyond a superficial understanding.
>
> https://www.academia.edu/104575302/The_difference_between_general_measure_and_factor_measure

It will also help you to understand why I, the great John Gabriel say that h is a factor of f(x+h)-f(x). :-)

Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methods worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.

<52670891-59ea-430a-a8ad-eea404c2446bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140713&group=sci.math#140713

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 01:32:26 -0700 (PDT)
worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.
From: markuskl...@gmail.com (markus...@gmail.com)
 by: markus...@gmail.com - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 08:32 UTC

lördag 15 juli 2023 kl. 00:52:55 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:
> On Friday, 14 July 2023 at 18:51:14 UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:
> > On Sunday, 9 July 2023 at 09:45:36 UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:
> > > The sci.math cranks Jean Pierre Messager and Markus Klyver keep on lying everywhere about how Q(x,h) is "not unique". Well, if this were true, then the theorem would be false, but as is commonly known, theorems are called theorems because they are TRUE.
> > >
> > > So, the prize idiot Markus Klyver constantly asks how we know Q(x,h) is defined in a unique way. Well, even the question is irrelevant because we don't get to define Q(x,h) - it happens to be the difference in slopes.
> > >
> > > A more reasonable question to ask is "How do we find Q(x,h)?" The answer is simple: we manipulate the level magnitude { f '(x)+Q(x,h) } (also known incorrectly as arithmetic mean - of course I was the first human to realise this because known of my inferiors in the mainstream even smelled it) so that we can set h=0 without any illegal operation. Setting h=0 is NOT the same as taking a limit even though the end result is the same. In fact, in your bogus mainstream calculus you are not allowed to do this at all! But most of mainstream flaws are a result of stupidity and a lack of understanding. I am a genius which means I know better than you or anyone else.
> > >
> > > However, I have proved that setting h=0 is in fact 100% valid:
> > >
> > > https://www.academia.edu/98758410/Was_Newtons_and_Leibnizs_method_of_setting_h_0_valid_The_answer_is_YES
> > >
> > > My historic geometric theorem was realised from the 100% rigorous New Calculus:
> > >
> > > https://www.academia.edu/62358358/My_historic_geometric_theorem_of_January_2020
> > >
> > > Thus, once we set h=0, we have both the expressions for f'(x) and Q(x,h) because f'(x) is the expression that does not contain any factor of h..
> > >
> > > Watch a short 2 minute video:
> > >
> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCIbByi9A8M
> > In my conversation with Anthropic's Clause AI, I explain the difference between general measure and factor measure, showing how it all happens first with magnitudes in geometry and is transferred intact to algebra through the abstract unit whose type and size is irrelevant.
> >
> > Be sure to study this eye-opening article! It is especially relevant for mathematics professors and teachers who have never understood these concepts beyond a superficial understanding.
> >
> > https://www.academia.edu/104575302/The_difference_between_general_measure_and_factor_measure
> It will also help you to understand why I, the great John Gabriel say that h is a factor of f(x+h)-f(x).

Every rational h is a factor of any other rational number.

Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methods worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.

<027bdb22-66c3-4106-8ae2-a8ef2335dba5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140718&group=sci.math#140718

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 05:39:37 -0700 (PDT)
worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 12:39 UTC

On Friday, 14 July 2023 at 18:52:55 UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:
> On Friday, 14 July 2023 at 18:51:14 UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:
> > On Sunday, 9 July 2023 at 09:45:36 UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:
> > > The sci.math cranks Jean Pierre Messager and Markus Klyver keep on lying everywhere about how Q(x,h) is "not unique". Well, if this were true, then the theorem would be false, but as is commonly known, theorems are called theorems because they are TRUE.
> > >
> > > So, the prize idiot Markus Klyver constantly asks how we know Q(x,h) is defined in a unique way. Well, even the question is irrelevant because we don't get to define Q(x,h) - it happens to be the difference in slopes.
> > >
> > > A more reasonable question to ask is "How do we find Q(x,h)?" The answer is simple: we manipulate the level magnitude { f '(x)+Q(x,h) } (also known incorrectly as arithmetic mean - of course I was the first human to realise this because known of my inferiors in the mainstream even smelled it) so that we can set h=0 without any illegal operation. Setting h=0 is NOT the same as taking a limit even though the end result is the same. In fact, in your bogus mainstream calculus you are not allowed to do this at all! But most of mainstream flaws are a result of stupidity and a lack of understanding. I am a genius which means I know better than you or anyone else.
> > >
> > > However, I have proved that setting h=0 is in fact 100% valid:
> > >
> > > https://www.academia.edu/98758410/Was_Newtons_and_Leibnizs_method_of_setting_h_0_valid_The_answer_is_YES
> > >
> > > My historic geometric theorem was realised from the 100% rigorous New Calculus:
> > >
> > > https://www.academia.edu/62358358/My_historic_geometric_theorem_of_January_2020
> > >
> > > Thus, once we set h=0, we have both the expressions for f'(x) and Q(x,h) because f'(x) is the expression that does not contain any factor of h..
> > >
> > > Watch a short 2 minute video:
> > >
> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCIbByi9A8M
> > In my conversation with Anthropic's Clause AI, I explain the difference between general measure and factor measure, showing how it all happens first with magnitudes in geometry and is transferred intact to algebra through the abstract unit whose type and size is irrelevant.
> >
> > Be sure to study this eye-opening article! It is especially relevant for mathematics professors and teachers who have never understood these concepts beyond a superficial understanding.
> >
> > https://www.academia.edu/104575302/The_difference_between_general_measure_and_factor_measure
> It will also help you to understand why I, the great John Gabriel say that h is a factor of f(x+h)-f(x). :-)

So, in summary, we say that h is a factor of f(x+h)-f(x) if and only if, the whole of h is used to measure f(x+h)-f(x). In other words, there are no smaller equal parts of h used.

Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methods worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.

<dae9b937-010a-4d5e-b8f5-b005cec3f2b8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140723&group=sci.math#140723

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 05:52:48 -0700 (PDT)
worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.
From: markuskl...@gmail.com (markus...@gmail.com)
 by: markus...@gmail.com - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 12:52 UTC

lördag 15 juli 2023 kl. 14:39:42 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:
> On Friday, 14 July 2023 at 18:52:55 UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:

> > > In my conversation with Anthropic's Clause AI, I explain the difference between general measure and factor measure, showing how it all happens first with magnitudes in geometry and is transferred intact to algebra through the abstract unit whose type and size is irrelevant.
> > >
> > > Be sure to study this eye-opening article! It is especially relevant for mathematics professors and teachers who have never understood these concepts beyond a superficial understanding.
> > >
> > > https://www.academia.edu/104575302/The_difference_between_general_measure_and_factor_measure
> > It will also help you to understand why I, the great John Gabriel say that h is a factor of f(x+h)-f(x). :-)
> So, in summary, we say that h is a factor of f(x+h)-f(x) if and only if, the whole of h is used to measure f(x+h)-f(x). In other words, there are no smaller equal parts of h used.
So f(x+h)-f(x) is an integer multiple of h? Well, that's certainly not true either. 🐈

Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methods worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.

<7952dd69-46b9-4e79-a22b-90046e4f94d6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140735&group=sci.math#140735

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 08:10:26 -0700 (PDT)
worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 15:10 UTC

On Saturday, 15 July 2023 at 08:52:52 UTC-4, markus...@gmail.com wrote:
> lördag 15 juli 2023 kl. 14:39:42 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:

> > > It will also help you to understand why I, the great John Gabriel say that h is a factor of f(x+h)-f(x). :-)
> > So, in summary, we say that h is a factor of f(x+h)-f(x) if and only if, the whole of h is used to measure f(x+h)-f(x). In other words, there are no smaller equal parts of h used.
> So f(x+h)-f(x) is an integer multiple of h? Well, that's certainly not true either. 🐈

Hey moron.
I have told you many times that h is a factor of every term in f(x+h)-f(x). This means that f(x+h)-f(x) can be written as h x k.

Quit posting your shit here!

Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methods worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.

<cc009681-c936-490f-9ab4-76fb88bb5e61n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140758&group=sci.math#140758

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 10:25:03 -0700 (PDT)
worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.
From: markuskl...@gmail.com (markus...@gmail.com)
 by: markus...@gmail.com - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 17:25 UTC

lördag 15 juli 2023 kl. 17:10:31 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:
> On Saturday, 15 July 2023 at 08:52:52 UTC-4, markus...@gmail.com wrote:
> > lördag 15 juli 2023 kl. 14:39:42 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:

> > > So, in summary, we say that h is a factor of f(x+h)-f(x) if and only if, the whole of h is used to measure f(x+h)-f(x). In other words, there are no smaller equal parts of h used.
> > So f(x+h)-f(x) is an integer multiple of h? Well, that's certainly not true either. 🐈
> Hey moron.
> I have told you many times that h is a factor of every term in f(x+h)-f(x). This means that f(x+h)-f(x) can be written as h x k.
>
> Quit posting your shit here!
But if k is allowed to be rational, every rational number can be written as that. 🤷‍♂️

Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methods worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.

<73cabf87-57b3-4329-90d5-47fe61900205n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140770&group=sci.math#140770

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 12:52:03 -0700 (PDT)
worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 19:52 UTC

On Saturday, 15 July 2023 at 13:25:09 UTC-4, markus...@gmail.com wrote:
> lördag 15 juli 2023 kl. 17:10:31 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:

> > > So f(x+h)-f(x) is an integer multiple of h? Well, that's certainly not true either. 🐈
> > Hey moron.
> > I have told you many times that h is a factor of every term in f(x+h)-f(x). This means that f(x+h)-f(x) can be written as h x k.
> >
> > Quit posting your shit here!
> But if k is allowed to be rational, every rational number can be written as that. 🤷‍♂️

h is allowed to be any magnitude, not k. k=h*[f(x+h)-f(x)]

k depends on f(x+h)-f(x).

TROLL!

Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methods worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.

<62753fda-90e5-4b7a-ad25-c6b91759ac29n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140781&group=sci.math#140781

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 14:28:45 -0700 (PDT)
worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.
From: markuskl...@gmail.com (markus...@gmail.com)
 by: markus...@gmail.com - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 21:28 UTC

lördag 15 juli 2023 kl. 21:52:07 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:
> On Saturday, 15 July 2023 at 13:25:09 UTC-4, markus...@gmail.com wrote:
> > lördag 15 juli 2023 kl. 17:10:31 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:

> > > Hey moron.
> > > I have told you many times that h is a factor of every term in f(x+h)-f(x). This means that f(x+h)-f(x) can be written as h x k.
> > >
> > > Quit posting your shit here!
> > But if k is allowed to be rational, every rational number can be written as that. 🤷‍♂️
> h is allowed to be any magnitude, not k. k=h*[f(x+h)-f(x)]
>
> k depends on f(x+h)-f(x).
>
> TROLL!
Ok, so k can be "any magnitude" (real number) as well?

Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methods worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.

<b201039a-d22f-47dd-a8e6-8752e191d9c8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140785&group=sci.math#140785

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 14:34:33 -0700 (PDT)
worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 21:34 UTC

On Saturday, 15 July 2023 at 17:28:51 UTC-4, markus...@gmail.com wrote:
> lördag 15 juli 2023 kl. 21:52:07 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:

> > > But if k is allowed to be rational, every rational number can be written as that. 🤷‍♂️
> > h is allowed to be any magnitude, not k. k=h*[f(x+h)-f(x)]
> >
> > k depends on f(x+h)-f(x).
> >
> > TROLL!
> Ok, so k can be "any magnitude" (real number) as well?

<PLONK>

Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methods worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.

<u8v4ul$geb5$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140790&group=sci.math#140790

From: pyt...@invalid.org (Python)
Newsgroups: sci.math
worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 00:00:52 +0200
 by: Python - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 22:00 UTC

Le 15/07/2023 à 23:34, Eram semper recta a écrit :
> On Saturday, 15 July 2023 at 17:28:51 UTC-4, markus...@gmail.com wrote:
>> lördag 15 juli 2023 kl. 21:52:07 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:

>>> h is allowed to be any magnitude, not k. k=h*[f(x+h)-f(x)]
>>>
>>> k depends on f(x+h)-f(x).
>>>
>>> TROLL!
>> Ok, so k can be "any magnitude" (real number) as well?
>
> <PLONK>

chickening out ? again ?

Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methods worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.

<e2ec2ac3-9065-40de-9a90-e3ab5b4030a2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140794&group=sci.math#140794

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 15:12:38 -0700 (PDT)
worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.
From: markuskl...@gmail.com (markus...@gmail.com)
 by: markus...@gmail.com - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 22:12 UTC

lördag 15 juli 2023 kl. 23:34:38 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:
> On Saturday, 15 July 2023 at 17:28:51 UTC-4, markus...@gmail.com wrote:
> > lördag 15 juli 2023 kl. 21:52:07 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:

> > > h is allowed to be any magnitude, not k. k=h*[f(x+h)-f(x)]
> > >
> > > k depends on f(x+h)-f(x).
> > >
> > > TROLL!
> > Ok, so k can be "any magnitude" (real number) as well?
> <PLONK>
No response?

Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methods worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.

<3d5ea281-8d95-4d5f-965c-f08634b16937n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140809&group=sci.math#140809

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 15:53:59 -0700 (PDT)
worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 22:53 UTC

On Sunday, 9 July 2023 at 09:45:36 UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:
> The sci.math cranks Jean Pierre Messager and Markus Klyver keep on lying everywhere about how Q(x,h) is "not unique". Well, if this were true, then the theorem would be false, but as is commonly known, theorems are called theorems because they are TRUE.
>
> So, the prize idiot Markus Klyver constantly asks how we know Q(x,h) is defined in a unique way. Well, even the question is irrelevant because we don't get to define Q(x,h) - it happens to be the difference in slopes.
>
> A more reasonable question to ask is "How do we find Q(x,h)?" The answer is simple: we manipulate the level magnitude { f '(x)+Q(x,h) } (also known incorrectly as arithmetic mean - of course I was the first human to realise this because known of my inferiors in the mainstream even smelled it) so that we can set h=0 without any illegal operation. Setting h=0 is NOT the same as taking a limit even though the end result is the same. In fact, in your bogus mainstream calculus you are not allowed to do this at all! But most of mainstream flaws are a result of stupidity and a lack of understanding. I am a genius which means I know better than you or anyone else.
>
> However, I have proved that setting h=0 is in fact 100% valid:
>
> https://www.academia.edu/98758410/Was_Newtons_and_Leibnizs_method_of_setting_h_0_valid_The_answer_is_YES
>
> My historic geometric theorem was realised from the 100% rigorous New Calculus:
>
> https://www.academia.edu/62358358/My_historic_geometric_theorem_of_January_2020
>
> Thus, once we set h=0, we have both the expressions for f'(x) and Q(x,h) because f'(x) is the expression that does not contain any factor of h.
>
> Watch a short 2 minute video:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCIbByi9A8M

https://www.academia.edu/104600846/Teaching_retarded_graduates_of_mainstream_mathematics_with_BS_and_MS_diplomas

Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methods worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.

<dc43b62d-3236-47f3-b270-bdc960d39352n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140813&group=sci.math#140813

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 16:17:33 -0700 (PDT)
worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.
From: markuskl...@gmail.com (markus...@gmail.com)
 by: markus...@gmail.com - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 23:17 UTC

söndag 16 juli 2023 kl. 00:54:05 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:
> On Sunday, 9 July 2023 at 09:45:36 UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:
> > The sci.math cranks Jean Pierre Messager and Markus Klyver keep on lying everywhere about how Q(x,h) is "not unique". Well, if this were true, then the theorem would be false, but as is commonly known, theorems are called theorems because they are TRUE.
> >
> > So, the prize idiot Markus Klyver constantly asks how we know Q(x,h) is defined in a unique way. Well, even the question is irrelevant because we don't get to define Q(x,h) - it happens to be the difference in slopes.
> >
> > A more reasonable question to ask is "How do we find Q(x,h)?" The answer is simple: we manipulate the level magnitude { f '(x)+Q(x,h) } (also known incorrectly as arithmetic mean - of course I was the first human to realise this because known of my inferiors in the mainstream even smelled it) so that we can set h=0 without any illegal operation. Setting h=0 is NOT the same as taking a limit even though the end result is the same. In fact, in your bogus mainstream calculus you are not allowed to do this at all! But most of mainstream flaws are a result of stupidity and a lack of understanding. I am a genius which means I know better than you or anyone else.
> >
> > However, I have proved that setting h=0 is in fact 100% valid:
> >
> > https://www.academia.edu/98758410/Was_Newtons_and_Leibnizs_method_of_setting_h_0_valid_The_answer_is_YES
> >
> > My historic geometric theorem was realised from the 100% rigorous New Calculus:
> >
> > https://www.academia.edu/62358358/My_historic_geometric_theorem_of_January_2020
> >
> > Thus, once we set h=0, we have both the expressions for f'(x) and Q(x,h) because f'(x) is the expression that does not contain any factor of h.
> >
> > Watch a short 2 minute video:
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCIbByi9A8M
> https://www.academia.edu/104600846/Teaching_retarded_graduates_of_mainstream_mathematics_with_BS_and_MS_diplomas

You haven't clarified anything. Are x and h indeterminates? Actual numbers? Something else?

Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methods worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.

<881b4e04-37f0-41a0-82dc-d90e0d1d7c3cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140818&group=sci.math#140818

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 16:51:18 -0700 (PDT)
worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 23:51 UTC

On Saturday, 15 July 2023 at 19:17:38 UTC-4, markus...@gmail.com wrote:
> söndag 16 juli 2023 kl. 00:54:05 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:
> > On Sunday, 9 July 2023 at 09:45:36 UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:
> > > The sci.math cranks Jean Pierre Messager and Markus Klyver keep on lying everywhere about how Q(x,h) is "not unique". Well, if this were true, then the theorem would be false, but as is commonly known, theorems are called theorems because they are TRUE.
> > >
> > > So, the prize idiot Markus Klyver constantly asks how we know Q(x,h) is defined in a unique way. Well, even the question is irrelevant because we don't get to define Q(x,h) - it happens to be the difference in slopes.
> > >
> > > A more reasonable question to ask is "How do we find Q(x,h)?" The answer is simple: we manipulate the level magnitude { f '(x)+Q(x,h) } (also known incorrectly as arithmetic mean - of course I was the first human to realise this because known of my inferiors in the mainstream even smelled it) so that we can set h=0 without any illegal operation. Setting h=0 is NOT the same as taking a limit even though the end result is the same. In fact, in your bogus mainstream calculus you are not allowed to do this at all! But most of mainstream flaws are a result of stupidity and a lack of understanding. I am a genius which means I know better than you or anyone else.
> > >
> > > However, I have proved that setting h=0 is in fact 100% valid:
> > >
> > > https://www.academia.edu/98758410/Was_Newtons_and_Leibnizs_method_of_setting_h_0_valid_The_answer_is_YES
> > >
> > > My historic geometric theorem was realised from the 100% rigorous New Calculus:
> > >
> > > https://www.academia.edu/62358358/My_historic_geometric_theorem_of_January_2020
> > >
> > > Thus, once we set h=0, we have both the expressions for f'(x) and Q(x,h) because f'(x) is the expression that does not contain any factor of h..
> > >
> > > Watch a short 2 minute video:
> > >
> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCIbByi9A8M
> > https://www.academia.edu/104600846/Teaching_retarded_graduates_of_mainstream_mathematics_with_BS_and_MS_diplomas
> You haven't clarified anything. Are x and h indeterminates? Actual numbers? Something else?

They are length magnitudes which may or may not be fully measurable. And you have been told this!

Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methods worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.

<3aacee59-3b3e-4b18-9478-f69e6a022e1dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140853&group=sci.math#140853

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 05:31:51 -0700 (PDT)
worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.
From: markuskl...@gmail.com (markus...@gmail.com)
 by: markus...@gmail.com - Sun, 16 Jul 2023 12:31 UTC

söndag 16 juli 2023 kl. 01:51:23 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:
> On Saturday, 15 July 2023 at 19:17:38 UTC-4, markus...@gmail.com wrote:
> > söndag 16 juli 2023 kl. 00:54:05 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:

> > > https://www.academia.edu/104600846/Teaching_retarded_graduates_of_mainstream_mathematics_with_BS_and_MS_diplomas
> > You haven't clarified anything. Are x and h indeterminates? Actual numbers? Something else?
> They are length magnitudes which may or may not be fully measurable. And you have been told this!
So real numbers.

h is a factor of any real number by x=x/h*h

Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methods worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.

<5fb98682-d5b9-46fa-835a-408dbf44aee8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140865&group=sci.math#140865

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 05:47:34 -0700 (PDT)
worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Sun, 16 Jul 2023 12:47 UTC

On Sunday, 16 July 2023 at 08:31:58 UTC-4, markus...@gmail.com wrote:
> söndag 16 juli 2023 kl. 01:51:23 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:

> > > You haven't clarified anything. Are x and h indeterminates? Actual numbers? Something else?
> > They are length magnitudes which may or may not be fully measurable. And you have been told this!
> So real numbers.
>
> h is a factor of any real number by x=x/h*h

Go away, MORON!

Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methods worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.

<8ff6d1da-c8a7-4dbe-beaf-71d5c9f58346n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140866&group=sci.math#140866

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 05:52:00 -0700 (PDT)
worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.
From: markuskl...@gmail.com (markus...@gmail.com)
 by: markus...@gmail.com - Sun, 16 Jul 2023 12:52 UTC

söndag 16 juli 2023 kl. 14:47:40 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:
> On Sunday, 16 July 2023 at 08:31:58 UTC-4, markus...@gmail.com wrote:
> > söndag 16 juli 2023 kl. 01:51:23 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:

> > > They are length magnitudes which may or may not be fully measurable. And you have been told this!
> > So real numbers.
> >
> > h is a factor of any real number by x=x/h*h
> Go away, MORON!
Do you deny this fact? Do you have an alternative definition of a factor? Can you state it in a mathematical formal way?

Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methods worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.

<335d53ea-bb44-4cac-afb0-ed579ce76556n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140882&group=sci.math#140882

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 08:09:02 -0700 (PDT)
worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Sun, 16 Jul 2023 15:09 UTC

On Sunday, 16 July 2023 at 08:52:07 UTC-4, markus...@gmail.com wrote:
> söndag 16 juli 2023 kl. 14:47:40 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:

> > > So real numbers.
> > >
> > > h is a factor of any real number by x=x/h*h
> > Go away, MORON!
> Do you deny this fact? Do you have an alternative definition of a factor? Can you state it in a mathematical formal way?

People, be very careful of this vicious troll.

" (h*f(x))/h means h is a factor of f(x)." - Markus Klyver / Zelos Malum

" (2*5)/2 means 2 is a factor of 5." - Markus Klyver / Zelos Malum

For 2 to be a factor of 5, 2 needs to measure 5 as a whole. 2 IS NOT a factor of 5.

You may say 2 x k = 5 and then conclude that 2 is a factor but this is only half-true.

Why? Because in the above example, 5/2 is not a WHOLE MEASURE of 5. Thus, 5/2 is a general measure of 5. There are innumerably many. For example, 3 x k = 5 implies that 5/3 is a general measure of 5, in other words a factor in the LOOSE sense.

Neither 2 nor 3 are factors of 5, but they can be used as general measures of 5:

2 + 2 + 1 = 5 --> 5 is measured by 2 and ONE equal part of 2.
3 + 1 + 1 = 5 --> 5 is measured by 3 and TWO equal parts of 3.
3/4 + 3/4 + 3/4 + 3/4 + 3/4 + 3/4 + 1/2 --> 5 is measured by SIX equal parts of 3/4 and 2/3 equal parts of 3/4.

So, whilst 3/4 measures 5, it doesn't measure 5 as a whole, therefore 3/4 is NOT a factor of 5.

For any h to be a factor of f(x+h)-f(x) means to measure f(x+h)-f(x) as a whole. If smaller equal parts of h are used to measure f(x+h)-f(x), then h is NOT a factor of f(x+h)-f(x).

In my historic geometric theorem, I prove CONCLUSIVELY that h is ALWAYS a factor of f(x+h)-f(x), meaning it MEASURES f(x+h)-f(x) as a whole.

In my excellent articles:

https://www.academia.edu/104575302/The_difference_between_general_measure_and_factor_measure

https://www.academia.edu/104155345/Lesson_6_The_Language_of_Euclid

I show you the difference between general measure and factor measure.

Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methods worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.

<aa55f6f6-aba5-464e-8cc1-10f561215737n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140883&group=sci.math#140883

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 08:24:04 -0700 (PDT)
worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.
From: newcalcu...@gmail.com (Ιωάννης Γαβριήλ)
 by: Ιωάννης Γα - Sun, 16 Jul 2023 15:24 UTC

On Sunday, July 16, 2023 at 11:09:10 AM UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:
> On Sunday, 16 July 2023 at 08:52:07 UTC-4, markus...@gmail.com wrote:
> > söndag 16 juli 2023 kl. 14:47:40 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:

> > > Go away, MORON!
> > Do you deny this fact? Do you have an alternative definition of a factor? Can you state it in a mathematical formal way?
> People, be very careful of this vicious troll.
> " (h*f(x))/h means h is a factor of f(x)." - Markus Klyver / Zelos Malum
>
> " (2*5)/2 means 2 is a factor of 5." - Markus Klyver / Zelos Malum
> For 2 to be a factor of 5, 2 needs to measure 5 as a whole. 2 IS NOT a factor of 5.
>
> You may say 2 x k = 5 and then conclude that 2 is a factor but this is only half-true.
>
> Why? Because in the above example, 5/2 is not a WHOLE MEASURE of 5. Thus, 5/2 is a general measure of 5. There are innumerably many. For example, 3 x k = 5 implies that 5/3 is a general measure of 5, in other words a factor in the LOOSE sense.
>
> Neither 2 nor 3 are factors of 5, but they can be used as general measures of 5:
>
> 2 + 2 + 1 = 5 --> 5 is measured by 2 and ONE equal part of 2.
> 3 + 1 + 1 = 5 --> 5 is measured by 3 and TWO equal parts of 3.
> 3/4 + 3/4 + 3/4 + 3/4 + 3/4 + 3/4 + 1/2 --> 5 is measured by SIX equal parts of 3/4 and 2/3 equal parts of 3/4.
>
> So, whilst 3/4 measures 5, it doesn't measure 5 as a whole, therefore 3/4 is NOT a factor of 5.
>
> For any h to be a factor of f(x+h)-f(x) means to measure f(x+h)-f(x) as a whole. If smaller equal parts of h are used to measure f(x+h)-f(x), then h is NOT a factor of f(x+h)-f(x).
>
> In my historic geometric theorem, I prove CONCLUSIVELY that h is ALWAYS a factor of f(x+h)-f(x), meaning it MEASURES f(x+h)-f(x) as a whole.
>
> In my excellent articles:
>
> https://www.academia.edu/104575302/The_difference_between_general_measure_and_factor_measure
>
> https://www.academia.edu/104155345/Lesson_6_The_Language_of_Euclid
>
> I show you the difference between general measure and factor measure.

Being a genius as I am, can work against me when I try to explain to lesser mortals these profound facts, Stupid trolls like Jean Pierre Messager (aka Python, YBM, JPM) and Markus Klyver can sow doubt in your weak and ignorant minds. Ach, shame. Most of you are incorrigibly stupid, but not your fault - you were born this way and your weedy parents are to blame for producing sub-humans like you. In reality it would have been better if they aborted you.

Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methods worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.

<2958968b-5995-487d-85b3-048103d13fadn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140886&group=sci.math#140886

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 08:32:06 -0700 (PDT)
worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.
From: markuskl...@gmail.com (markus...@gmail.com)
 by: markus...@gmail.com - Sun, 16 Jul 2023 15:32 UTC

söndag 16 juli 2023 kl. 17:09:10 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:
> On Sunday, 16 July 2023 at 08:52:07 UTC-4, markus...@gmail.com wrote:
> > söndag 16 juli 2023 kl. 14:47:40 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:

> > > Go away, MORON!
> > Do you deny this fact? Do you have an alternative definition of a factor? Can you state it in a mathematical formal way?
> People, be very careful of this vicious troll.
> " (h*f(x))/h means h is a factor of f(x)." - Markus Klyver / Zelos Malum
>
> " (2*5)/2 means 2 is a factor of 5." - Markus Klyver / Zelos Malum
> For 2 to be a factor of 5, 2 needs to measure 5 as a whole. 2 IS NOT a factor of 5.
>
> You may say 2 x k = 5 and then conclude that 2 is a factor but this is only half-true.
>
> Why? Because in the above example, 5/2 is not a WHOLE MEASURE of 5. Thus, 5/2 is a general measure of 5. There are innumerably many. For example, 3 x k = 5 implies that 5/3 is a general measure of 5, in other words a factor in the LOOSE sense.
>
> Neither 2 nor 3 are factors of 5, but they can be used as general measures of 5:
>
> 2 + 2 + 1 = 5 --> 5 is measured by 2 and ONE equal part of 2.
> 3 + 1 + 1 = 5 --> 5 is measured by 3 and TWO equal parts of 3.
> 3/4 + 3/4 + 3/4 + 3/4 + 3/4 + 3/4 + 1/2 --> 5 is measured by SIX equal parts of 3/4 and 2/3 equal parts of 3/4.
>
> So, whilst 3/4 measures 5, it doesn't measure 5 as a whole, therefore 3/4 is NOT a factor of 5.
>
> For any h to be a factor of f(x+h)-f(x) means to measure f(x+h)-f(x) as a whole. If smaller equal parts of h are used to measure f(x+h)-f(x), then h is NOT a factor of f(x+h)-f(x).
>
> In my historic geometric theorem, I prove CONCLUSIVELY that h is ALWAYS a factor of f(x+h)-f(x), meaning it MEASURES f(x+h)-f(x) as a whole.
>
> In my excellent articles:
>
> https://www.academia.edu/104575302/The_difference_between_general_measure_and_factor_measure
>
> https://www.academia.edu/104155345/Lesson_6_The_Language_of_Euclid
>
> I show you the difference between general measure and factor measure.
So now "a factor" means an integer multiple?

Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methods worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.

<71c3c5e9-ea35-4bc9-980d-6b3e5b85b1c7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140888&group=sci.math#140888

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 08:38:43 -0700 (PDT)
worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.
From: markuskl...@gmail.com (markus...@gmail.com)
 by: markus...@gmail.com - Sun, 16 Jul 2023 15:38 UTC

söndag 16 juli 2023 kl. 17:24:12 UTC+2 skrev Ιωάννης Γαβριήλ:
> On Sunday, July 16, 2023 at 11:09:10 AM UTC-4, Eram semper recta wrote:

> > > Do you deny this fact? Do you have an alternative definition of a factor? Can you state it in a mathematical formal way?
> > People, be very careful of this vicious troll.
> > " (h*f(x))/h means h is a factor of f(x)." - Markus Klyver / Zelos Malum
> >
> > " (2*5)/2 means 2 is a factor of 5." - Markus Klyver / Zelos Malum
> > For 2 to be a factor of 5, 2 needs to measure 5 as a whole. 2 IS NOT a factor of 5.
> >
> > You may say 2 x k = 5 and then conclude that 2 is a factor but this is only half-true.
> >
> > Why? Because in the above example, 5/2 is not a WHOLE MEASURE of 5. Thus, 5/2 is a general measure of 5. There are innumerably many. For example, 3 x k = 5 implies that 5/3 is a general measure of 5, in other words a factor in the LOOSE sense.
> >
> > Neither 2 nor 3 are factors of 5, but they can be used as general measures of 5:
> >
> > 2 + 2 + 1 = 5 --> 5 is measured by 2 and ONE equal part of 2.
> > 3 + 1 + 1 = 5 --> 5 is measured by 3 and TWO equal parts of 3.
> > 3/4 + 3/4 + 3/4 + 3/4 + 3/4 + 3/4 + 1/2 --> 5 is measured by SIX equal parts of 3/4 and 2/3 equal parts of 3/4.
> >
> > So, whilst 3/4 measures 5, it doesn't measure 5 as a whole, therefore 3/4 is NOT a factor of 5.
> >
> > For any h to be a factor of f(x+h)-f(x) means to measure f(x+h)-f(x) as a whole. If smaller equal parts of h are used to measure f(x+h)-f(x), then h is NOT a factor of f(x+h)-f(x).
> >
> > In my historic geometric theorem, I prove CONCLUSIVELY that h is ALWAYS a factor of f(x+h)-f(x), meaning it MEASURES f(x+h)-f(x) as a whole.
> >
> > In my excellent articles:
> >
> > https://www.academia.edu/104575302/The_difference_between_general_measure_and_factor_measure
> >
> > https://www.academia.edu/104155345/Lesson_6_The_Language_of_Euclid
> >
> > I show you the difference between general measure and factor measure.
> Being a genius as I am, can work against me when I try to explain to lesser mortals these profound facts, Stupid trolls like Jean Pierre Messager (aka Python, YBM, JPM) and Markus Klyver can sow doubt in your weak and ignorant minds. Ach, shame. Most of you are incorrigibly stupid, but not your fault - you were born this way and your weedy parents are to blame for producing sub-humans like you. In reality it would have been better if they aborted you.
Are you a race supremacist?

Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methods worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.

<90a105a0-27a2-4070-8ee1-f6300be37293n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140900&group=sci.math#140900

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 09:36:07 -0700 (PDT)
worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.
From: thenewca...@gmail.com (Eram semper recta)
 by: Eram semper recta - Sun, 16 Jul 2023 16:36 UTC

On Sunday, 16 July 2023 at 11:32:12 UTC-4, markus...@gmail.com wrote:
> söndag 16 juli 2023 kl. 17:09:10 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:

> > > Do you deny this fact? Do you have an alternative definition of a factor? Can you state it in a mathematical formal way?
> > People, be very careful of this vicious troll.
> > " (h*f(x))/h means h is a factor of f(x)." - Markus Klyver / Zelos Malum
> >
> > " (2*5)/2 means 2 is a factor of 5." - Markus Klyver / Zelos Malum
> > For 2 to be a factor of 5, 2 needs to measure 5 as a whole. 2 IS NOT a factor of 5.
> >
> > You may say 2 x k = 5 and then conclude that 2 is a factor but this is only half-true.
> >
> > Why? Because in the above example, 5/2 is not a WHOLE MEASURE of 5. Thus, 5/2 is a general measure of 5. There are innumerably many. For example, 3 x k = 5 implies that 5/3 is a general measure of 5, in other words a factor in the LOOSE sense.
> >
> > Neither 2 nor 3 are factors of 5, but they can be used as general measures of 5:
> >
> > 2 + 2 + 1 = 5 --> 5 is measured by 2 and ONE equal part of 2.
> > 3 + 1 + 1 = 5 --> 5 is measured by 3 and TWO equal parts of 3.
> > 3/4 + 3/4 + 3/4 + 3/4 + 3/4 + 3/4 + 1/2 --> 5 is measured by SIX equal parts of 3/4 and 2/3 equal parts of 3/4.
> >
> > So, whilst 3/4 measures 5, it doesn't measure 5 as a whole, therefore 3/4 is NOT a factor of 5.
> >
> > For any h to be a factor of f(x+h)-f(x) means to measure f(x+h)-f(x) as a whole. If smaller equal parts of h are used to measure f(x+h)-f(x), then h is NOT a factor of f(x+h)-f(x).
> >
> > In my historic geometric theorem, I prove CONCLUSIVELY that h is ALWAYS a factor of f(x+h)-f(x), meaning it MEASURES f(x+h)-f(x) as a whole.
> >
> > In my excellent articles:
> >
> > https://www.academia.edu/104575302/The_difference_between_general_measure_and_factor_measure
> >
> > https://www.academia.edu/104155345/Lesson_6_The_Language_of_Euclid
> >
> > I show you the difference between general measure and factor measure.
> So now "a factor" means an integer multiple?

" (h*f(x))/h means h is a factor of f(x)." - Markus Klyver / Zelos Malum

" (2*5)/2 means 2 is a factor of 5." - Markus Klyver / Zelos Malum

It has always meant that which is why I told you that 2 is not a factor of 5, but you obviously failed your high school math class.

Idiot!

Re: Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methods worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.

<970f9b64-1a64-4248-84b4-2ef8d7d434d4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140932&group=sci.math#140932

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 13:50:53 -0700 (PDT)
worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.
From: markuskl...@gmail.com (markus...@gmail.com)
 by: markus...@gmail.com - Sun, 16 Jul 2023 20:50 UTC

söndag 16 juli 2023 kl. 18:36:14 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:
> On Sunday, 16 July 2023 at 11:32:12 UTC-4, markus...@gmail.com wrote:
> > söndag 16 juli 2023 kl. 17:09:10 UTC+2 skrev Eram semper recta:

> > > People, be very careful of this vicious troll.
> > > " (h*f(x))/h means h is a factor of f(x)." - Markus Klyver / Zelos Malum
> > >
> > > " (2*5)/2 means 2 is a factor of 5." - Markus Klyver / Zelos Malum
> > > For 2 to be a factor of 5, 2 needs to measure 5 as a whole. 2 IS NOT a factor of 5.
> > >
> > > You may say 2 x k = 5 and then conclude that 2 is a factor but this is only half-true.
> > >
> > > Why? Because in the above example, 5/2 is not a WHOLE MEASURE of 5. Thus, 5/2 is a general measure of 5. There are innumerably many. For example, 3 x k = 5 implies that 5/3 is a general measure of 5, in other words a factor in the LOOSE sense.
> > >
> > > Neither 2 nor 3 are factors of 5, but they can be used as general measures of 5:
> > >
> > > 2 + 2 + 1 = 5 --> 5 is measured by 2 and ONE equal part of 2.
> > > 3 + 1 + 1 = 5 --> 5 is measured by 3 and TWO equal parts of 3.
> > > 3/4 + 3/4 + 3/4 + 3/4 + 3/4 + 3/4 + 1/2 --> 5 is measured by SIX equal parts of 3/4 and 2/3 equal parts of 3/4.
> > >
> > > So, whilst 3/4 measures 5, it doesn't measure 5 as a whole, therefore 3/4 is NOT a factor of 5.
> > >
> > > For any h to be a factor of f(x+h)-f(x) means to measure f(x+h)-f(x) as a whole. If smaller equal parts of h are used to measure f(x+h)-f(x), then h is NOT a factor of f(x+h)-f(x).
> > >
> > > In my historic geometric theorem, I prove CONCLUSIVELY that h is ALWAYS a factor of f(x+h)-f(x), meaning it MEASURES f(x+h)-f(x) as a whole.
> > >
> > > In my excellent articles:
> > >
> > > https://www.academia.edu/104575302/The_difference_between_general_measure_and_factor_measure
> > >
> > > https://www.academia.edu/104155345/Lesson_6_The_Language_of_Euclid
> > >
> > > I show you the difference between general measure and factor measure.
> > So now "a factor" means an integer multiple?
>

> " (h*f(x))/h means h is a factor of f(x)." - Markus Klyver / Zelos Malum
>
> " (2*5)/2 means 2 is a factor of 5." - Markus Klyver / Zelos Malum
> It has always meant that which is why I told you that 2 is not a factor of 5, but you obviously failed your high school math class.
>
> Idiot!

The idiot fortunately is someone else.

Let us take f(x)=x/2 and h=1.

f(x+h)-f(x)=h/2=1/2.

f(x+h)-f(x)=1/2 is not an integer multiple of h=1. In fact, in this case, 2*(f(x+h)-f(x))=h.

Explain.