Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 11:45:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: John Gabriel was never a thief, until he saw the posts of AP on
sci.math starting 2013 on calculus-- then he went into stealing big-time
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 11 Jul 2023 18:45 UTC

2-Gabriel stole various parts of AP's True Calculus, rewording it as "New Calculus"

And John Gabriel recently introduced polynomials into his stealing act, preparing to steal AP's "only functions that exist are polynomial functions".

John Gabriel is just one big stealing machine. And deserves a huge chapter in AP's book:

88th published book

Theft & Stealing ideas of science in the era of the internet// Ways to prevent and combat stealing// Sociology series, book 10
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Kindle Edition

New True Ideas in Science are very difficult to come by.

And many communities and countries ignore or deny the practice of footnoting, citing reference source, or quoting, but are societies who live up to that of mass stealing.

At minimum, every school education should and must teach how we "do not steal" by teaching footnote, reference cite, quoting. I learned it in High School, but across the world, most never learned this.

I learned footnoting, citing sources reference, and quoting in High School English classrooms, thank you Wyoming High School, near Cincinnati Ohio, one of my most valuable lessons, because it teaches us not only honesty, but prepares us for becoming scientists and grappling with the truth of the world, without stealing it.

It was August of 1993 that I first arrived on the Internet in the sci.math, sci.physics and many other Newsgroups of Usenet. I had already copyrighted my Atom Totality theory and was protected in that manner of copyrights. But I wanted more protection so I published in the Dartmouth College newspaper many of my discovered ideas of 1990 through August 1993. So I had a double wall of protection of Library of Congress copyright but also, Dartmouth College newspaper. But then with the arrival onto Usenet newsgroups, sci.physics, sci.math, sci.chem, sci.bio.misc, sci.physics.electromag, sci.astro, and many more newsgroups. I saw that as a third layer of protection of my newly discovered ideas.

However, starting August 1993, it was plainly clear to me that this Internet posting of my ideas, that it is easy to steal those ideas.

Length: 147 pages

Product details
File Size: 783 KB
Print Length: 147 pages
Publication Date: February 13, 2020
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B084T87JGY
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #250,786 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#4742 in Counseling & Psychology
#2013 in Medical General Psychology
#7248 in Science & Math (Kindle Store)

> [...]
> >
> > About worthless stealing thieves in newsgroups:
> >

> > Discussion
> > 3.14 - Calculus was not rigorous until John Gabriel's New Calculus. (23)
> > By Eram semper recta 107 posts 301 views updated 11:15 AM
> > On Sunday, March 1, 2020 at 9:30:51 PM UTC-6, John wrote:

> > > Yep. I fully realised it even as I was typing. So? It's my PC, my
> > > time, my electricity and my bandwidth, within The Law what I do with
> > > them all is relatively unrestricted.
> > >
> > > Do *you* realise you wasted *your* little life berating me?

> > > Many people seem to be but may actually be reachable. Others, not so
> > > much. It is quite possible that Archie can be reach but no one has yet
> > > found the One True Phrase that will convince him to stop, think,
> > > repent and actually go to school to learn stuff.
> > >
> > > My ambition is to gain Internet Glory and Immortality by being The
> > > One Who Does This.
> > >
> > > I want to crack the crank's armour. I want to be the first one ever
> > > to be *thanked* by Archaic Poo for disagreeing with him in such a form
> > > of words that he realises his errors, breaks down in tears of joy at
> > > he majesty and magic of Reality and what it offers him and actually
> > > *reads* *a* *book*.
> > >
> > > I know my chances are slim but I did try to converse with you, once,
> > > with abut the same odds so I must be just a tiny bit of an optimist.

> > > It does no such thing and I am not though a demented little fuck like
> > > yourself with several fixed, unshakable and absolutely wrong ideas
> > > about the worlds and how they work would, of course, think me so as I
> > > can never give you the unalloyed adulation and subservience you
> > > require and demand as your due.
> > >
> > > Whether you, Archaic Poo, Willy Mucked-up-brain or some other witless
> > > cloddie are the most mentally broken of Usenet's village idiots is a
> > > question open to debate but you are certainly in the running for most
> > > gormless plook on the planet.
> > >
> > > I contributed to my Society, Family, Nation and World. What have
> > > *you* managed? What has Archaic Poo ever done that has improved the
> > > human condition?
> > >
> > > Take a few steps back from your keyboard, Mr. Gabby and Mr. Poo to
> > > look at the unsightly mass of crap you have generated. Compare it to a
> > > two-year-old's castle made from blocks. Cosider which has beauty,
> > > which contributes to the world and which is worthwhile.
> > >
> > > If you are totally objective about your rantings and ramblings,
> > > something you can never be - a trait you have in common with Archaic
> > > Poo - you will come to the conclusion that the child's construction
> > > which took it all of a few moments is by *far* worthier than your
> > > entire life's deposits on Usenet.
> > >
> > > You and Archaic Poo contribute *nothing*.
> > >
> > > You only detract from Humanity.
> > >
> > > You are too stupid, too ineducable, too insane to see it.

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
Mar 17, 2022, 8:59:44 PM

90-100% of what Gabriel writes is stolen from others, especially AP.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: John Gabriel was never a thief, until he saw the posts of AP on sci.math starting 2013 on calculus-- then he went into stealing big-time

<75e2b5e6-c0bf-4a69-af86-cc95c3807564n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140797&group=sci.math#140797

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 15:14:49 -0700 (PDT)
sci.math starting 2013 on calculus-- then he went into stealing big-time
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 15 Jul 2023 22:14 UTC

The H, hydrogen by itself, and in compounds by itself is as fictional to physics and chemistry as what the mindless buffoons of mathematics invented in the imaginary-complex numbers of square root of -1. Let alone that negative numbers do not exist, so mathematics has imaginary negative numbers, on top of which they imagined a execution of a square root of that self imposed hallucination. Not even the human body mind can be doubly insane berserk stir crazy, but leave it to mathematicians to find a Double Whammo of stir crazy.

H, hydrogen is ___not an atom___. You need a capacitor to a proton+muon to become a atom. That is why H2 is an atom, for one of the proton+muon behaves like a neutron and provided electrical storage of the Faraday law electricity produced from the other proton+neutron.

Water molecule is not H2O, but rather is H4O.

H, by itself never exists in Nature, for it immediately decays into a neutron or gamma ray. H2 is abundant. Stars and Sun are 75% H2. There is no H found in stars or Sun, for it is all H2.

The proof of H4O is water is easily seen in Photosynthesis equation where it Splits-Water. There is no OH hydroxyls in Chemistry. Hydroxyls are as insane hallucinations of chemistry that "imaginary numbers" are the insane double hallucination of math professors. Decline any, and all, group meeting by math professors to chew on the insane double whammo imaginary number juju totem dance of their math department.

Actually, hard to tell which went more insane-- the chemistry department with H hydrogen all alone, or the math department that keeps paddling in the sewer of shame. Sorry for the tough language but that is the only thing that brings idiots to attention.

AP

endless Spam Mill Echo Chamber from John Gabriel, Witwatersrand Uni
Python
Jean Pierre Messager and Markus Klyver: Watch how smart Anthropic's AI understands and explains my historic theorem.
5:02 PM

Eram semper recta's profile photo
Eram semper recta
, …
Python
Even though Newton and Leibniz had no clue why their methods worked, their method of setting h=0 is 100% VALID.
5:01 PM

Eram semper recta's profile photo
Eram semper recta
, …
Python
68
The Holy Grail of Calculus: My historic geometric theorem of January 2020.
4:56 PM