Row, row, row your bits, gently down the stream...

tech / sci.math / Re: Fermat status

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Fermat statusArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: Fermat statusArchimedes Plutonium
 `* Re: Fermat statusArchimedes Plutonium
  `* Re: Fermat statusArchimedes Plutonium
   `* Re: Fermat statusArchimedes Plutonium
    `* Re: Fermat statusArchimedes Plutonium
     +* Re: Fermat statusJeffrey Rubard
     |`* Re: Fermat statusJeffrey Rubard
     | `* Re: Fermat statusJeffrey Rubard
     |  `- Re: Fermat statusJeffrey Rubard
     `- Re: Fermat statusJeffrey Rubard

1
Re: Fermat status

<36e90ba7-6ff8-463b-aca3-e5cc1aa09b5dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140927&group=sci.math#140927

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 13:21:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Fermat status
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 16 Jul 2023 20:21 UTC

Kibo on mental illness

Andrew Wiles, Prof. Martin Bridson FRS,Prof. Francis Brown,Prof. Helen Byrne For only idiots would think a slant cut of cylinder and cone both produce a ellipse, only a mindless math idiot would think that, such as Andrew Wiles and Roger Penrose. Because a cone and oval have 1 axis of symmetry, a cylinder and ellipse have 2 axes of symmetry. These are not teachers of math, but goonclods of math propaganda.

On Friday, July 14, 2023 at 4:20:59 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>"mentally ill"
>Re: "imp of math"

On Friday, July 14, 2023 at 4:20:59 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>"mentally ill"

Prof. Ursula Martin CBE FREng FRSE FBCS FIET FIMA

Neither Andrew Wiles nor Roger Penrose do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, much less a valid proof, but that Roger Penrose cannot even tell apart a ellipse from Oval, for the slant cut of Cone is a Oval.

> [...]

> > > • Language ‏ : ‎ English
> > > • File size ‏ : ‎ 530 KB
> > > • Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> > > • Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
> > > • Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> > > • X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> > > • Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> > > • Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
> > > • Print length ‏ : ‎ 116 pages
> > >

> > > My 6th published book
> > >
> > > World's First Valid Proofs of Fermat's Last Theorem, 1993 & 2014 // Math proof series, book 5 Kindle Edition
> > > by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)
> > >
> > > Last revision was 29Apr2021. This is AP's 6th published book.
> > >
> > > Preface: Truthful proofs of Fermat's Last Theorem// including the fake Euler proof in exp3 and Wiles fake proof.
> > >
> > > Recap summary: In 1993 I proved Fermat's Last Theorem with a pure algebra proof, arguing that because of the special number 4 where 2 + 2 = 2^2 = 2*2 = 4 that this special feature of a unique number 4, allows for there to exist solutions to A^2 + B^2 = C^2. That the number 4 is a basis vector allowing more solutions to exist in exponent 2. But since there is no number with N+N+N = N*N*N that exists, there cannot be a solution in exp3 and the same argument for higher exponents. In 2014, I went and proved Generalized FLT by using "condensed rectangles". Once I had proven Generalized, then Regular FLT comes out of that proof as a simple corollary. So I had two proofs of Regular FLT, pure algebra and a corollary from Generalized FLT. Then recently in 2019, I sought to find a pure algebra proof of Generalized FLT, and I believe I accomplished that also by showing solutions to Generalized FLT also come from the special number 4 where 2 + 2 = 2^2 = 2*2 = 4. Amazing how so much math comes from the specialness of 4, where I argue that a Vector Space of multiplication provides the Generalized FLT of A^x + B^y = C^z.
> > >
> > > Cover Picture: In my own handwriting, some Generalized Fermat's Last Theorem type of equations.
> > >
> > > As for the Euler exponent 3 invalid proof and the Wiles invalid FLT, both are missing a proof of the case of all three A,B,C are evens (see in the text).
> > >
> > > Product details
> > > • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PQKGW4M
> > > • Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 12, 2019
> > > • Language ‏ : ‎ English
> > > • File size ‏ : ‎ 1503 KB
> > > • Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> > > • Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
> > > • Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> > > • X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> > > • Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> > > • Print length ‏ : ‎ 156 pages
> > > • Best Sellers Rank: #4,327,817 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
> > > ◦ #589 in Number Theory (Kindle Store)
> > > ◦ #3,085 in Number Theory (Books)
> > >
> > > AP, King of Science, especially Physics and Logic

> > > P.S. AP suspects that someone in the Kibo gang of stalkers has again hacked and disabled AP's music sound, for it was 5 minutes into a reply of Kibo, that my sound went off. The gang needs jail time.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Fermat status

<4b3f0aa3-a155-4b6d-b8c7-0d9d984e2c6dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=141226&group=sci.math#141226

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 13:40:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 20:40 UTC

2-Kibo on mental illness
2-Andrew Wiles,Sir Martin Taylor FRS

<37b752b3-3023-497b-a880-697690bdbc21n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=141370&group=sci.math#141370

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 10:12:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 19 Jul 2023 17:12 UTC

Fred Jeffries replacing Andrew Wiles Oxford Uni math failure?? For at least Jeffries can ask the question which is slant cut of cone -- oval or ellipse, Run Wiles Hide Wiles

> On Saturday, December 17, 2022 at 5:59:58 PM UTC-6, FredJeffries wrote:

> > > The failed meathead Earle Jones, looks like you have 398,726 subtract 1, as it appears Fred Jeffries below in this thread is starting to question the second axis of symmetry in the slant cut of cone.

More of Fred Jeffries-- and his failure to follow through---

On Tuesday, April 11, 2023 at 8:29:19 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>"not one single marble of commonsense in my entire brain"
>"Drag Queen of Math"
> fails at math and science:

Ruth Charney, Ken Ribet, Andrew Wiles, Terence Tao, Thomas Hales, John Stillwell, Jill Pipher, Ruth Charney, Ken Ribet, Andrew Beal, John Baez, Roger Penrose, Gerald Edgar, AMS, no-one there can do a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, all they can offer is a limit analysis, so shoddy in logic they never realized that "analyzing" is not the same as "proving" for analyzing is much in the same as "measuring but not proving". And yet, none can do a geometry proof and the reason is quite clear for none can even see that the slant cut in single right-circular cone is a Oval, never the ellipse. So they could never do a geometry proof of FTC even if they wanted to. For they have no logical geometry brain to begin to do anything geometrical. Is it that Andrew Wiles and Terence Tao cannot understand the slant cut in single cone is an Oval, never the ellipse, or is it the foolish Boole logic they teach of 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction? Not having a Logical brain to do math, for any rational person would be upset by Wiles, Tao saying truth table of AND is TFFF when it actually is TTTF. Is that why neither Terence Tao or Andrew Wiles can do a geometry proof Fundamental Theorem of Calculus?

> [...]

> World's First Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus// Math proof series, book 2 Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
>
> Last revision was 15Dec2021. This is AP's 11th published book of science.
> Preface:
> Actually my title is too modest, for the proof that lies within this book makes it the World's First Valid Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for in my modesty, I just wanted to emphasis that calculus was geometry and needed a geometry proof. Not being modest, there has never been a valid proof of FTC until AP's 2015 proof. This also implies that only a geometry proof of FTC constitutes a valid proof of FTC.
>
> Calculus needs a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus. But none could ever be obtained in Old Math so long as they had a huge mass of mistakes, errors, fakes and con-artist trickery such as the "limit analysis".. And very surprising that most math professors cannot tell the difference between a "proving something" and that of "analyzing something". As if an analysis is the same as a proof. We often analyze various things each and every day, but few if none of us consider a analysis as a proof. Yet that is what happened in the science of mathematics where they took an analysis and elevated it to the stature of being a proof, when it was never a proof.
>
> To give a Geometry Proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus requires math be cleaned-up and cleaned-out of most of math's mistakes and errors. So in a sense, a Geometry FTC proof is a exercise in Consistency of all of Mathematics. In order to prove a FTC geometry proof, requires throwing out the error filled mess of Old Math. Can the Reals be the true numbers of mathematics if the Reals cannot deliver a Geometry proof of FTC? Can the functions that are not polynomial functions allow us to give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a Coordinate System in 2D have 4 quadrants and still give a Geometry proof of FTC? Can a equation of mathematics with a number that is _not a positive decimal Grid Number_ all alone on the right side of the equation, at all times, allow us to give a Geometry proof of the FTC?
>
> Cover Picture: Is my hand written, one page geometry proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, the world's first geometry proof of FTC, 2013-2015, by AP.
>

> Product details
> ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PQTNHMY
> Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 14, 2019
> Language ‏ : ‎ English
> File size ‏ : ‎ 1309 KB
> Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
> Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
> Print length ‏ : ‎ 154 pages
> Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
> Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #128,729 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
> #2 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads

<7397ab4f-7d6b-4501-a99f-072183bab3f3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=143144&group=sci.math#143144

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2023 22:36:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 2 Aug 2023 05:36 UTC

Can_Dr.John Walker,Dr.John Kosterlitz,Dr.John Goodenough (chem), - -PLEASE--step into Univ of Oxford physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. AP's homegrown lab cannot do the fine tuning experiment of weighing a test tube of electrolyzed hydrogen and oxygen from water. If AP is correct Water is really H4O, not H2O. My weighing scale is puny and insufficient for the job at hand, 0.00001 gram or less of hydrogen and oxygen test tubes. If AP is correct the hydrogen is 1/4 the weight of oxygen, if mainstream chemistry, physics is correct the hydrogen is 1/8 in amu to oxygen.

For no-one at Oxford U. especially Andrew Wiles can admit slant cut of cone is Oval not ellipse. And no-one there can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, much less ask the simple physics question,-- which is the Atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle. So maybe Oxford can do a chemistry experiment, seeing they fail at most everything else. As the stalker Kibo Parry Volney points out--

On Tuesday, August 1, 2023 at 9:26:36 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>"Village Idiot of
> Drag Queen of Science

Oxford University physics & chemistry
Dr.John Walker, Dr.John Kosterlitz,Dr.John Goodenough (chem),Dr.Douglas Abraham, Dr.Prateek Agrawal, Dr.Wade Allison, Dr.Arzhang Ardavan, Dr.Adam Baird, Dr.Patrick Baird, Dr. Michael Barnes, Dr. Alan Barr, Dr. Giles Barr, Dr. Tony Bell, Dr. Elliot Bentine, Dr. Steve Biller, Dr. James Binney, Dr. Stephen Blundell, Dr. Andrew Boothroyd, Dr. Nick Bultinck, Dr. Philip Burrows, Dr. Simon Calcutt, Dr. Matthew Capstick, Dr. Roger Cashmore, Dr. Andrea Cavalleri, Dr. John Chalker, Dr. Yulin Chen, Dr. Frank Close, Dr.Radu Coldea, Dr. Joseph Conlon, Dr.Susan Cooper, Dr.Garret Cotter, Dr.Richard D'Arcy, Dr. Roger Davies, Dr.Simon Davila Solano, Dr.Seamus Davis, Dr.Frederic Dreyer,Dr.Artur Ekert,Dr.Rik Elliott,Dr.Paul Ewart

> My 250th published book.
>
> TEACHING TRUE CHEMISTRY; H2 is the hydrogen Atom and water is H4O, not H2O// Chemistry
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)
> Prologue: This textbook is 1/2 research history and 1/2 factual textbook combined as one textbook. For many of the experiments described here-in have not yet been performed, such as water is really H4O not H2O. Written in a style of history research with date-time markers, and fact telling. And there are no problem sets. This book is intended for 1st year college. Until I include problem sets and exercises, I leave it to the professor and instructor to provide such. And also, chemistry is hugely a laboratory science, even more so than physics, so a first year college student in the lab to test whether Water is really H4O and not H2O is mighty educational.
>
> Preface: This is my 250th book of science, and the first of my textbooks on Teaching True Chemistry. I have completed the Teaching True Physics and the Teaching True Mathematics textbook series. But had not yet started on a Teaching True Chemistry textbook series. What got me started on this project is the fact that no chemistry textbook had the correct formula for water which is actually H4O and not H2O. Leaving the true formula for hydroxyl groups as H2O and not OH. But none of this is possible in Old Chemistry, Old Physics where they had do-nothing subatomic particles that sit around and do nothing or go whizzing around the outside of balls in a nucleus, in a mindless circling. Once every subatomic particle has a job, task, function, then water cannot be H2O but rather H4O. And a hydrogen atom cannot be H alone but is actually H2. H2 is not a molecule of hydrogen but a full fledged Atom, a single atom of hydrogen.
>
> Cover Picture: Sorry for the crude sketch work but chemistry and physics students are going to have to learn to make such sketches in a minute or less. Just as they make Lewis diagrams or ball & stick diagrams. My 4-5 minute sketch-work of the Water molecule H4O plus the subatomic particle H, and the hydrogen atom H2. Showing how one H is a proton torus with muon inside (blue color) doing the Faraday law. Protons are toruses with many windings. Protons are the coils in Faraday law while muons are the bar magnets. Neutrons are the capacitors as parallel plates, the outer skin cover of atoms.

> [...]

<4ba58841-7979-4c5b-9529-26fc5cce1625n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=143366&group=sci.math#143366

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2023 14:22:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Thu, 3 Aug 2023 21:22 UTC

Can_Dr.Roger Penrose,Dr.John Kosterlitz,Dr.John Goodenough (chem), - -PLEASE--step into Univ of Oxford physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. AP's homegrown lab cannot do the fine tuning experiment of weighing a test tube of electrolyzed hydrogen and oxygen from water. If AP is correct Water is really H4O, not H2O. My weighing scale is puny and insufficient for the job at hand, 0.00001 gram or less of hydrogen and oxygen test tubes. If AP is correct the hydrogen is 1/4 the weight of oxygen, if mainstream chemistry, physics is correct the hydrogen is 1/8 in amu to oxygen.

> For no-one at Oxford U. especially Andrew Wiles can admit slant cut of cone is Oval not ellipse. And no-one there can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, much less ask the simple physics question,-- which is the Atom's true electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle. So maybe Oxford can do a chemistry experiment, seeing they fail at most everything else. As the 30 year nonstop stalker Kibo Parry Volney points out--
>
> On Tuesday, August 1, 2023 at 9:26:36 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> >"Village Idiot of
> > Drag Queen of Science

Oxford University physics & chemistry
Dr.John Walker, Dr.John Kosterlitz,Dr.John Goodenough (chem),Dr.Roger Penrose,Dr.Douglas Abraham, Dr.Prateek Agrawal, Dr.Wade Allison, Dr.Arzhang Ardavan, Dr.Adam Baird, Dr.Patrick Baird, Dr. Michael Barnes, Dr. Alan Barr, Dr.. Giles Barr, Dr. Tony Bell, Dr. Elliot Bentine, Dr. Steve Biller, Dr. James Binney, Dr. Stephen Blundell, Dr. Andrew Boothroyd, Dr. Nick Bultinck, Dr.. Philip Burrows, Dr. Simon Calcutt, Dr. Matthew Capstick, Dr. Roger Cashmore, Dr. Andrea Cavalleri, Dr. John Chalker, Dr. Yulin Chen, Dr. Frank Close, Dr.Radu Coldea, Dr. Joseph Conlon, Dr.Susan Cooper, Dr.Garret Cotter, Dr.Richard D'Arcy, Dr. Roger Davies, Dr.Simon Davila Solano, Dr.Seamus Davis, Dr.Frederic Dreyer,Dr.Artur Ekert,Dr.Rik Elliott,Dr.Paul Ewart

> [...]
> >
> > Cover Picture: Sorry for the crude sketch work but chemistry and physics students are going to have to learn to make such sketches in a minute or less. Just as they make Lewis diagrams or ball & stick diagrams. My 4-5 minute sketch-work of the Water molecule H4O plus the subatomic particle H, and the hydrogen atom H2. Showing how one H is a proton torus with muon inside (blue color) doing the Faraday law. Protons are toruses with many windings. Protons are the coils in Faraday law while muons are the bar magnets. Neutrons are the capacitors as parallel plates, the outer skin cover of atoms..

<a7e8c2c8-eae0-4f69-9ce9-18e2ef92d380n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=143958&group=sci.math#143958

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2023 11:40:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 7 Aug 2023 18:40 UTC

Can_Dr.Joel Mesot,Dr.Klaus Kirch,Dr.Ursula Keller,Dr.Simon Lilly, -please--step into their ETH Zurich physics or chemistry lab or Oxford Univ, and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. AP's homegrown lab cannot do the fine tuning experiment of weighing a test tube of electrolyzed hydrogen and oxygen from water. If AP is correct Water is really H4O, not H2O. My weighing scale is puny and insufficient for the job at hand, 0.00001 gram or less of hydrogen and oxygen test tubes. If AP is correct the hydrogen is 1/4 the weight of oxygen, if mainstream chemistry, physics is correct the hydrogen is 1/8 in amu to oxygen.

On Monday, August 7, 2023 at 1:27:40 PM UTC-5, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
(snip to save space)

Jeff is that why Oxford University and ETH cannot do electrolysis is because Dr. Wiles and Dr. Joel Mesot cannot even give a valid proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, much less a geometry proof, and these two still think slant cut of cone is ellipse when that is a oval??

<08bac741-0f40-4a6d-8459-01816236a5aen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=143963&group=sci.math#143963

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2023 13:11:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: jeffreyd...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Mon, 7 Aug 2023 20:11 UTC

On Monday, August 7, 2023 at 11:40:09 AM UTC-7, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Can_Dr.Joel Mesot,Dr.Klaus Kirch,Dr.Ursula Keller,Dr.Simon Lilly, -please--step into their ETH Zurich physics or chemistry lab or Oxford Univ, and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. AP's homegrown lab cannot do the fine tuning experiment of weighing a test tube of electrolyzed hydrogen and oxygen from water. If AP is correct Water is really H4O, not H2O. My weighing scale is puny and insufficient for the job at hand, 0.00001 gram or less of hydrogen and oxygen test tubes. If AP is correct the hydrogen is 1/4 the weight of oxygen, if mainstream chemistry, physics is correct the hydrogen is 1/8 in amu to oxygen.
>
> On Monday, August 7, 2023 at 1:27:40 PM UTC-5, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> (snip to save space)
>
> Jeff is that why Oxford University and ETH cannot do electrolysis is because Dr. Wiles and Dr. Joel Mesot cannot even give a valid proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, much less a geometry proof, and these two still think slant cut of cone is ellipse when that is a oval??

Do you mean the "University of Oxford", which you speak of as though you were a riverboat gambler?

Re: Fermat status

<67dc18f3-d2c1-4488-a296-a5b42d03e9bcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=144126&group=sci.math#144126

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2023 12:17:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: jeffreyd...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Tue, 8 Aug 2023 19:17 UTC

On Monday, August 7, 2023 at 1:11:24 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> On Monday, August 7, 2023 at 11:40:09 AM UTC-7, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > Can_Dr.Joel Mesot,Dr.Klaus Kirch,Dr.Ursula Keller,Dr.Simon Lilly, -please--step into their ETH Zurich physics or chemistry lab or Oxford Univ, and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. AP's homegrown lab cannot do the fine tuning experiment of weighing a test tube of electrolyzed hydrogen and oxygen from water. If AP is correct Water is really H4O, not H2O. My weighing scale is puny and insufficient for the job at hand, 0.00001 gram or less of hydrogen and oxygen test tubes. If AP is correct the hydrogen is 1/4 the weight of oxygen, if mainstream chemistry, physics is correct the hydrogen is 1/8 in amu to oxygen.
> >
> > On Monday, August 7, 2023 at 1:27:40 PM UTC-5, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> > (snip to save space)
> >
> > Jeff is that why Oxford University and ETH cannot do electrolysis is because Dr. Wiles and Dr. Joel Mesot cannot even give a valid proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, much less a geometry proof, and these two still think slant cut of cone is ellipse when that is a oval??
> >
> Do you mean the "University of Oxford", which you speak of as though you were a riverboat gambler?

Intellectual Fraud, Simply: "Yeah, that's where you're at with a purported 'Fellow of Oxford University' and the like. Still, usually you wouldn't want to take the 'upgrade' to a normal associate of a Russell Group university...."

Re: Fermat status

<689b84d7-ad20-4dfe-9b9c-02b7934407fan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=144234&group=sci.math#144234

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2023 09:08:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: theleast...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Wed, 9 Aug 2023 16:08 UTC

On Tuesday, August 8, 2023 at 12:18:01 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> On Monday, August 7, 2023 at 1:11:24 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> > On Monday, August 7, 2023 at 11:40:09 AM UTC-7, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > > Can_Dr.Joel Mesot,Dr.Klaus Kirch,Dr.Ursula Keller,Dr.Simon Lilly, -please--step into their ETH Zurich physics or chemistry lab or Oxford Univ, and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. AP's homegrown lab cannot do the fine tuning experiment of weighing a test tube of electrolyzed hydrogen and oxygen from water. If AP is correct Water is really H4O, not H2O. My weighing scale is puny and insufficient for the job at hand, 0.00001 gram or less of hydrogen and oxygen test tubes. If AP is correct the hydrogen is 1/4 the weight of oxygen, if mainstream chemistry, physics is correct the hydrogen is 1/8 in amu to oxygen.
> > >
> > > On Monday, August 7, 2023 at 1:27:40 PM UTC-5, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> > > (snip to save space)
> > >
> > > Jeff is that why Oxford University and ETH cannot do electrolysis is because Dr. Wiles and Dr. Joel Mesot cannot even give a valid proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, much less a geometry proof, and these two still think slant cut of cone is ellipse when that is a oval??
> > >
> > Do you mean the "University of Oxford", which you speak of as though you were a riverboat gambler?
> Intellectual Fraud, Simply: "Yeah, that's where you're at with a purported 'Fellow of Oxford University' and the like. Still, usually you wouldn't want to take the 'upgrade' to a normal associate of a Russell Group university..."

"Oh, like you know any of them."
Most US college graduates would have some significant contact with one such person, sorry.
#imbecilicconspiracy

Re: Fermat status

<9201410f-b487-4c87-94bb-a81c420944c7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=144428&group=sci.math#144428

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2023 08:34:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: theleast...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Thu, 10 Aug 2023 15:34 UTC

On Wednesday, August 9, 2023 at 9:09:02 AM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 8, 2023 at 12:18:01 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:

> > > Do you mean the "University of Oxford", which you speak of as though you were a riverboat gambler?
> > Intellectual Fraud, Simply: "Yeah, that's where you're at with a purported 'Fellow of Oxford University' and the like. Still, usually you wouldn't want to take the 'upgrade' to a normal associate of a Russell Group university..."
> "Oh, like you know any of them."
> Most US college graduates would have some significant contact with one such person, sorry.
> #imbecilicconspiracy

Wider World: "OMFG, f'in Fermat."

Re: Fermat status

<62894f8f-266a-40d0-afcf-c410ea620bfdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=146961&group=sci.math#146961

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023 12:24:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: jeffreyd...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Fri, 1 Sep 2023 19:24 UTC