No directory.

tech / sci.math / Re: 2- The four lunatics of reddit/math, Terry Tao, Scott Contini, Sam Maksimovich, Mr. Pezevenk, none can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, too stupid to even know what that is.

SubjectAuthor
* 2- The four lunatics of reddit/math, Terry Tao, Scott Contini, SamArchimedes Plutonium
+* Re: 2- The four lunatics of reddit/math, Terry Tao, Scott Contini, Sam MaksimoviQuantum Bubbles
> [...]
||`- Re: 2- The four lunatics of reddit/math, Terry Tao, Scott Contini,Archimedes Plutonium
|+* Re: 2- The four lunatics of reddit/math, Terry Tao, Scott Contini,Archimedes Plutonium
||`- Re: 2- The four lunatics of reddit/math, Terry Tao, Scott Contini,Archimedes Plutonium
|+- Re: 2- The four lunatics of reddit/math, Terry Tao, Scott Contini,Archimedes Plutonium
|`* Re: 2- The four lunatics of reddit/math, Terry Tao, Scott Contini,Archimedes Plutonium
| `* Re: Archimedes "self-diagnosed as mentally ill" Plutonium flunked theVolney
|  +- Re: Archimedes "self-diagnosed as mentally ill" Plutonium flunked theMitchell Kotsilimbas
|  `- Olaf Scholz,Metin Tolan,William,FromTheRafters Re: 2- The fourArchimedes Plutonium
`- Re: 2- The four lunatics of reddit/math, Terry Tao, Scott Contini,Archimedes Plutonium

Pages:1234
Re: Archimedes "psychoceramic" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<8778e048-7275-42cc-85c2-57b557e05d22n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=137924&group=sci.math#137924

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 22:31:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Archimedes "psychoceramic" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 16 Jun 2023 05:31 UTC

Kibo defiling and demonizing The Pope, like he did to AP for 30 years nonstop.

On Friday, June 16, 2023 at 12:18:43 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> "Drag Queen of Math"
> "psychoceramic"

NSF Dr. Panchanathan,Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley,France Anne Cordova why does Kibo continue to defile the Pope, for he continues to defile and demonize AP everyday?

Re: Univ Dayton Eric Spina, why Kibo hate The Pope? He continues to defile The Pope? Can you stop him, for he has defiled and demonized AP for 30 years nonstop, are you going to let him defile the Pope for 30 years???? And Todd B.Smith, how is your

Re: Archimedes "Pope of Failure" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

Univ Dayton Eric Spina, why Kibo hate The Pope? He continues to defile The Pope? Can you stop him, for he has defiled and demonized AP for 30 years nonstop, are you going to let him defile the Pope for 30 years???? And Todd B..Smith, how is your reading of AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS and TEACHING TRUE MATH textbook series (see below) coming along. I would answer any questions you may have, provided they are serious questions.

> Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney, an open hate channel--

Paid 30 yr. stalker Kibo Parry (Volney)
On Thursday, June 1, 2023 at 1:06:17 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> Gnat of Math and Phlea of Physics
>"Kim Jong Un's lackey"
>"psychoceramic"
>Drag Queen of Science especially Physics and Logic

Is NSF Dr. Panchanathan paying Kibo to stalk??? If so, please replace him.

Pres.Biden please examine the resignation of Dr.Panchanathan NSF (Trump appointee) as the root cause of Kibo's "analbuttfuckmanure" stalk 2017, Kibo's necrophilia stalking 2022, Kibo's hatred of Pope, and Kibo's "you need more punishment" stalks.

NSF Dr.Panchanathan resign and get someone in there who knows science who knows Maxwell Equations, not chutes & ladders and Pokemon games. Get a leader at NSF who has brains enough to know it is --- bad bad business--- to pay stalkers to stalk Usenet-- Panchanathan is worse at NSF than Trump is at presidency, and Panchanathan was a Trump appointment.

Why does the NSF hate the Pope??? You should all be all ashamed of yourself at the NSF and write the Pope a letter of apology for the James Kibo Parry Moroney Volney constant hate spew on the Pope.

---quoting Wikipedia ---
Controversy
Many government and university installations blocked, threatened to block, or attempted to shut-down The World's Internet connection until Software Tool & Die was eventually granted permission by the National Science Foundation to provide public Internet access on "an experimental basis."
--- end quote ---

NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION

Dr. Panchanathan , present day
NSF Dr. Panchanathan, F. Fleming Crim, Dorothy E Aronson, Brian Stone, James S Olvestad, Rebecca Lynn Keiser, Vernon D. Ross, Lloyd Whitman, John J. Veysey, Scott Stanley
France Anne Cordova
Subra Suresh
Arden Lee Bement Jr.
Rita R. Colwell
Neal Francis Lane
John Howard Gibbons 1993

Barry Shein, kibo parry std world
Jim Frost, Joe "Spike" Ilacqua

> On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 1:16:12 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> > Hagfish of Math and Slime Eel of Physics
> >Re: "howling crazy fuckdog"
> >"Putin's minion"
> > defiles the Pope before tarding:
> > Eric Spina,Elizabeth Smith,Todd B. Smith Univ Dayton--
> > Dayton? Are you trying to guess universities one by one to find mine?
>

> On Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 4:51:55 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> > "imp of physics"
> > defiles the pope and then tards:
> > Turd Soup Machine".
>
> But the defiling of the character AP by Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney continues as it has been from 1993 onwards. But now Kibo is defiling the Pope, in addition. And my recommendation is either Kibo go to jail or have regular psychiatric treatment. For I have never seen a Kibo post that is congratulatory of anyone, only despicable hatred. Why Kibo probably hates his own mother.

> > On Monday, May 29, 2023 at 11:50:15 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> > Re: "mindless fuckdog" flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
> > > Excellent numerology!

> > > Kibo defiling of The Pope, AP and many others as paid for stalker, for 30 years now.

> > > The time in late 2022 when AP was giving condolences to a special deceased person, yet here comes Kibo with his hate channel gang of stalkers forging necrophila onto AP posts. Forgery that cost a ISP job of one of the forgers and trimmed Kibo's spamm, but not enough. And that Kibo needs to be banned altogether from sci.math and sci.physics, and all his morphed names.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: 2- The four lunatics of reddit/math, Terry Tao, Scott Contini, Sam Maksimovich, Mr. Pezevenk, none can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, too stupid to even know what that is.

<5a1ccb9c-3c89-448b-9f82-f7dbdb6d4e6fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=139232&group=sci.math#139232

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 14:59:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 2- The four lunatics of reddit/math, Terry Tao, Scott Contini,
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 30 Jun 2023 21:59 UTC

Kibo wrote: I Pound His Male Rectum.

Andrew Wiles, Terence Tao, Thomas Hales, John Stillwell, Ken Ribet, Ruth Charney cannot do a valid proof of the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for Apostol, Ellis & Gulick, Stewart, Strang, Fisher & Ziebur could not, as they found it impossible to link up and connect a tangent line slope with a integral rectangle area. While AP does a valid proof by carving out a right-triangle in the rectangle and swiveling it up at the midpoint. See his proof in his 245th book of science.

Kibo, why cannot Terry Tao, Scott Contini, Sam Maksimovich, Mr. Pezevenk do a valid proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus?? Do they lack a logical brain?? Or is it more of blindness-- for they cannot even admit slant cut of cone is Oval, not their silly stupid ellipse.

Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney, the 30 year stalker
On Friday, June 30, 2023 at 7:52:00 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>Village Idiot"
> defiles the pope and then tards:

> 30 year nonstop stalker Kibo Parry Moroney Volney
> On Monday, June 26, 2023 at 10:10:38 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> >"little stinker"
> > fails at math and science:
> > "The Delicious Rump Man"
> > "I Pound His Male Rectum"
> > "Penis Could Mature Him"
> > "Old-Time U.S. Urine Champ"

My 245th published book of science

Overhaul & Revitalization of Calculus// Math-psychology-sociology
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Preface: The purpose of this book is to move the dial on calculus education to where all of mathematics is easy, simple, clear, and understandable to even High School students. Where calculus is taught in early High School. All of this is possible when mistakes are corrected in Old Math. And when those mistakes are corrected, it is seen that calculus is just a tiny bit harder than learning the 4 operators of math-- add, subtract, multiply, divide.. The last two operators of math are derivative and integral and not much harder to learn than add, subtract, multiply, divide. Provided, Old Math mistakes are corrected and or thrown out. We throw out the Reals as numbers of math and replace them with Decimal Grid Numbers. We throw out all functions of math, except polynomial functions. Anything else that looks like a function, we have to convert to a polynomial, first, over a interval, and then we can work with it. When we do this, and a little more, we end up with a mathematics and a calculus that is ultra simple, ultra easy, ultra clear, and fun to work with. But because of the psychology of math professors and the social environment of math careers, we have this ugly mess of math and especially calculus as torture chambers, nightmares and nervous breakdowns. So horrid has math education become, that most students steer clear of mathematics. When in truth, once the errors of Old Math are fixed, that math is really the easiest of the physical sciences. It is the psychology and sociology that has made math the worst science and filled with error.

Cover Picture: My cover picture is my iphone photograph of my own handwriting of Decimal Grid Numbers, the numbers that replace the Reals of Old Math, plus the types of polynomials, sitting a-top a sheet of graphing paper. Those three dots after the numbers and polynomials means they continue and I have room to show only three kinds. Calculus is after all, a science of geometry for derivative is rate of change of dy to dx, and integral is after-all the area under the function graph.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0C9P5F755
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ June 27, 2023
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 521 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 100 pages

Re: 2- The four lunatics of reddit/math, Terry Tao, Scott Contini, Sam Maksimovich, Mr. Pezevenk, none can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, too stupid to even know what that is.

<45d9f5d6-e8cb-424d-b0d2-195096e4b7f9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=139377&group=sci.math#139377

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2023 21:16:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 3 Jul 2023 04:16 UTC

Kibo-on Terence Tao math failure & mentally ill says Kibo while pounding his male rectum (so he says).

Terry, will your entire life be that of fake and con-art math, or is there some room for growth and maturity-- slant cut of cone is Oval, not your mindless ellipse. And can you comprehend a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, or is your math all a waste, waste of time, waste of science?

You are a failure Dr. Tao of math, a utter low class failure. Why you are such a logic failure that did it ever occur to you had to well define what infinity actually is, before running on a boneheaded excursion with Dr.Green over strings of prime numbers. And did it never occur to you that primes themselves are ill defined for Naturals have no division over Naturals that is itself ill defined. How stupid Dr. Tao and no wonder you cannot admit slant cut of cone is Oval, not ellipse and why you are too stupid to do a valid proof, much less a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus (see AP's below).

The 30 year nonstop stalker Kibo Parry Moroney Volney defiler and demonizer and now who hacks and disables AP's sound.

On Sunday, July 2, 2023 at 8:03:22 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>"Imp of Science"
> "always wrong"

P.S. Someone in the Kibo gang of stalkers has again hacked and disabled AP's music, when the above post was made by Kibo. The gang needs jail time.

Kibo Parry Moron-ey-Volney, why is this stalker arsewipe allowed to even post in sci.math or sci.physics, instead, he should be flushed down the toilet some 30 years ago.
On Saturday, July 1, 2023 at 10:03:19 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>Re: Showing the flaws in Stewart,Fisher & Ziebur, Ellis & Gulick, Strang, Apostol of their fake proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus in AP's new book // Overhaul & Revitalization of Calculus// Math-psychology-sociology (Amazon's Kindle)
> Botfly of Math and Blowfly of Physics
>"mentally ill"
> I Pound His Male Rectum
> The Delicious Rump Man

AP wrote this for his new book: Overhaul & Revitalization of Calculus// Math-psychology-sociology
by Archimedes Plutonium

Archimedes Plutonium<plutonium....@gmail.com>
1:20 PM, July 1, 2023

to Plutonium Atom Universe
Everytime AP goes over his science and math, some new item comes up that I can elaborate and detail more about.

In this diagram proof below, the A and B are discrete points of the Function Graph Curve with no numbers existing between A and B, and the midpoint "m" is fetched by hauling in higher Grid systems. Every number in Decimal Grid systems all the way out to infinity borderline 1*10^604 is ending in nothing but 0 digits, which insures a midpoint.

What is so fantastically different from AP's New Math proof of FTC, which Old Math could never handle, is that the derivative is actually part and parcel the same as the Function Graph Curve.

In all my proofs of FTC, I never showed the reverse of starting with a rectangular cell and then building the Function Graph Curve from the rectangle. Instead I showed just the trapezoid with the derivative inside as the right-traingle sitting atop the midpoint then swiveling-down the right-triangle to form the integral rectangle.

From this:
/|
/ |
m /----|
/ |
|A |
|____|

To this:

__m__
| |
| |
| |
---------

Now, let me start with a integral rectangle for a specific Grid System. Let me say I chose the Grid System to be 1000, then each cell along the x-axis is a width of 0.001 wide. Now how far out do I need to go to borrow to cover all midpoints? Well, for 0 to 0.001, I need 0.0005 to have a midpoint. Is that as far as I need to go? Will the 10,000 Grid System cover all midpoints?? Suppose I had 1.333, is the 10,000 Grid sufficient in borrowing? That comes to 0.6665 and so far so good.

So I have these cells all up and down the x-axis, and reaching all the way to 1000 on the y-axis. I do not even have a function yet that is going to criss-cross through all the widths resting on the x-axis. I do not know what the function is that the mathematics-god is going to give me to plot. Now the math-god hands me the function x^2 --> Y.

Alright, now I fill each empty cell.

Each cell is looking like this empty rectangle only very tall and thin as the height is 1000 and the width is 0.001.

__m__
| |
| |
| |
---------

And I focus on the cell from 1 to 1.001. I could pick any cell, but I chose a cell to avoid a fraction only cell, a cell away from 1. For I am teaching and students have a hard time of numbers that are fractions only-- those numbers between 0 and 1. So I chose a number equal or after 1.

__m__
| |
| |
| |
---------
1 1.001

Now I apply the function that the math-god gave me. I apply x^2 --> Y.

For 1 the x^2 is 1.

For 1.001 the x^2 is 1.002001.

In other words, I had the integral rectangle before I had the function itself, and now I graph that function.

Now I draw in that cell the A = 1 and the B = 1.002001. My cell looks like this.

/|
/ |
m /----|
/ |
|A |
|____|

The midpoint of my cell "m" is 2 divided into 2.001 = 1.0005. I carved into the side wall of the integral rectangle to fetch a right triangle whose vertex points are A, and m, and B was where A is.

Now I fill in the actual function graph curve that runs through my cell, as a derivative that is a straightline segment that goes from (1,1) to (1,1.002001).

This is True Calculus, where the derivative and the function graph curve are the same thing.

In Old Math, their derivative was an alien tangent line to a curve graph at a point.

In New True Math, the derivative and the function graph curve are one and the same.

The Reason, the Utter Reason calculus is so Valuable as a math tool is that given A, it predicts what B is going to be. For heaven's sake, that is why calculus is so valuable to physics law, it tells the physics law, given A, the derivative predicts B.

Old Math professors of math are fools and village idiots that think a tangent to a point on a curved graph predicts anything, only shows us how empty headed they are in logic, Old Math professors have no logical marbles of a brain when it comes to calculus, for a tangent is not going to predict the next point of the Function graph curve.

AP, King of Science, especially Physics & Logic

[...]

• File size ‏ : ‎ 530 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Sticky notes ‏ : ‎ On Kindle Scribe
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 116 pages

On Sunday, July 2, 2023 at 8:03:22 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>"Imp of Science"
> "always wrong"

P.S. Someone in the Kibo gang of stalkers has again hacked and disabled AP's music, when the above post was made by Kibo. The gang needs jail time.

So, when the Kibo gang of stalkers lose in argument, they now sabotage AP's computer so it has no sound.

AP

Click here to read the complete article
Re: 2- The four lunatics of reddit/math, Terry Tao, Scott Contini, Sam Maksimovich, Mr. Pezevenk, none can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, too stupid to even know what that is.

<d9afc268-fa76-40c0-93e1-8b1e23131addn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=139418&group=sci.math#139418

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2023 10:51:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 3 Jul 2023 17:51 UTC

Are you the paid stalker nutjob that disabled my "sound on my music" just yesterday after replying to the 30 year old nonstop insane Kibo paid stalker with his 30 years of defiling and demonizing posts???

On Sunday, May 30, 2021 at 1:56:52 PM UTC-5, Quantum Bubbles wrote:
> "Are you the same Archimedes Plutonium

Are you the paid stalker nutjob that disabled my "sound on my music" just yesterday after replying to the 30 year old nonstop insane Kibo paid stalker with his 30 years of defiling and demonizing posts???

Earle Jones profile photo
Earle Jones
,...
Volney
RE: 2-Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Sylvia Else do not do physics but just play ad hominem games. Instead of doing Physics, both Harvard's Dr. Hau and Berkeley's Else want to play games of ad hominem. Whenever physics proves AP is correct, neither
7:31 AM

Andrew Wiles's profile photo
Andrew Wiles
, …
Volney
Fermat status
Gnat of Math and Phlea of Physics Archimedes "Kim Jong Un's lackey" Plutonium
7:22 AM

Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
, …
Archimedes Plutonium
4 Vietmath War: Puppet governments
Andrew, is that how a con-artist works and thinks, they care not for truth of the world, science
3:44 AM

Terry Tao's profile photo
Terry Tao
, …

3
Positive definite matrices question
Terry why even bother with matrices, when you cannot even understand in calculus the derivative has
3:30 AM

Gerald Edgar's profile photo
Gerald Edgar
, …

145
Mathematical Cranks
Gerald Edgar fails math with his slant cut of cone ellipse when it is a Oval and never a valid proof
3:22 AM

Terry Tao's profile photo
Terry Tao
,

2
Existence of uncountable sets
Terry Tao fails math with his slant cut of cone ellipse when it is a Oval and never a valid proof of
3:19 AM

Terry Tao's profile photo
Terry Tao
, …

3
First order proof of Dirichlet's Theorem?
Terry Tao fails math with his slant cut of cone ellipse when it is a Oval and never a valid proof of
3:09 AM

Terry Tao's profile photo
Terry Tao
, …

3
Density of prime powers
Terry Tao fails math with his slant cut of cone ellipse when it is a Oval and never a valid proof of
3:09 AM

Terry Tao's profile photo
Terry Tao
, …

18
The third mathematician (Math. humor)
Terry Tao fails math with his slant cut of cone ellipse when it is a Oval and never a valid proof of
3:08 AM

Michael Moroney's profile photo
Michael Moroney
, …

100
Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly??-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole
Jul 2

Jan's profile photo
Jan
, …

249
Re: Terence Tao flunked the Math Test of a lifetime-generation test
Kibo_on Andrew Wiles math failure & mentally ill says Kibo while pounding his male rectum (so he
Jul 2

Quantum Bubbles's profile photo
Quantum Bubbles
, …

27
Re: 2- The four lunatics of reddit/math, Terry Tao, Scott Contini, Sam Maksimovich, Mr. Pezevenk, none can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, too stupid to even know what that is.
Jul 2

Re: 2- The four lunatics of reddit/math, Terry Tao, Scott Contini, Sam Maksimovich, Mr. Pezevenk, none can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, too stupid to even know what that is.

<3a445587-2618-42b8-80ce-72c44c5bc1efn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=139473&group=sci.math#139473

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2023 12:16:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 4 Jul 2023 19:16 UTC

Kibo pounding male rectum Terry Tao, Scott Contini, Sam Maksimovich, Mr. Pezevenk.

Kibo is that why they fail to do a valid proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, why for heaven's sake they are so blind in math that they still think slant cut of cone is ellipse when any High School student can see it is a Oval. (see AP's valid FTC below)

On Tuesday, July 4, 2023 at 2:04:28 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>seems to have a bad case of psychological
> projection, which is very common with people with "issues" they
> subconsciously have trouble dealing with. So they mentally "assign" the
> issue to others. It's a form of rationalization.
>
> One of the funniest is "I Pound His Male Rectum".

Kibo-on Andrew Wiles math failure & mentally ill says Kibo while pounding his male rectum (so he says).

On Friday, December 3, 1993 at 7:36:50 PM UTC-6, Andrew Wiles wrote:
> In view of the speculation on the status of my work on the

Andrew, will your entire life be that of fake and con-art math, or is there some room for growth and maturity-- slant cut of cone is Oval, not your mindless ellipse. And can you comprehend a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, or is your math all a waste, waste of time, waste of science?

You are a failure Andrew Wiles of math, a utter low class failure. Why you are so stupid in math logic, you never even saw that Euler had no proof in exponent 3 for Euler forgot that a proof of exp 3 required him to prove all three A,B,C are not even numbers, no, Euler just was too dumb in logic same as you Andrew to realize he had to prove A,B,C were not all three even. And to put a finer point on it-- why you Andrew Wiles is a math failure, is that you are so stupid in geometry as to still think a slant cut of cone is a ellipse when it is a oval. That is probably why you could never do a valid proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for how could you when you cannot tell apart a ellipse from a oval.

Your FLT fakery of 1990s is just con-art-- not mathematics, for AP proved FLT in 1991, see below.

1:20 PM, July 1, 2023

[...]

From this:
/|
/ |
m /----|
/ |
|A |
|____|

To this:

__m__
| |
| |
| |
---------

[...]

<e1d06e07-4d46-4e51-be1f-97fd46431f6dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=139549&group=sci.math#139549

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 10:30:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 5 Jul 2023 17:30 UTC

Kibo pounding male rectum Terry Tao, Scott Contini, Sam Maksimovich, Mr. Pezevenk.

Kibo is that why they fail to do a valid proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, why for heaven's sake they are so blind in math that they still think slant cut of cone is ellipse when any High School student can see it is a Oval. (see AP's valid FTC below)

On Tuesday, July 4, 2023 at 2:04:28 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>seems to have a bad case of psychological
> projection, which is very common with people with "issues" they
> subconsciously have trouble dealing with. So they mentally "assign" the
> issue to others. It's a form of rationalization.
>
> One of the funniest is "I Pound His Male Rectum".

Kibo-on Andrew Wiles math failure & mentally ill says Kibo while pounding his male rectum (so he says).

On Friday, December 3, 1993 at 7:36:50 PM UTC-6, Andrew Wiles wrote:
> In view of the speculation on the status of my work on the

Andrew, will your entire life be that of fake and con-art math, or is there some room for growth and maturity-- slant cut of cone is Oval, not your mindless ellipse. And can you comprehend a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, or is your math all a waste, waste of time, waste of science?

You are a failure Andrew Wiles of math, a utter low class failure. Why you are so stupid in math logic, you never even saw that Euler had no proof in exponent 3 for Euler forgot that a proof of exp 3 required him to prove all three A,B,C are not even numbers, no, Euler just was too dumb in logic same as you Andrew to realize he had to prove A,B,C were not all three even. And to put a finer point on it-- why you Andrew Wiles is a math failure, is that you are so stupid in geometry as to still think a slant cut of cone is a ellipse when it is a oval. That is probably why you could never do a valid proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, for how could you when you cannot tell apart a ellipse from a oval.

Your FLT fakery of 1990s is just con-art-- not mathematics, for AP proved FLT in 1991, see below.

My 6th published book

World's First Valid Proofs of Fermat's Last Theorem, 1993 & 2014 // Math proof series, book 5 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) (Amazon's Kindle)

Last revision was 29Apr2021. This is AP's 6th published book.

Preface: Truthful proofs of Fermat's Last Theorem// including the fake Euler proof in exp3 and Wiles fake proof.

Recap summary: In 1993 I proved Fermat's Last Theorem with a pure algebra proof, arguing that because of the special number 4 where 2 + 2 = 2^2 = 2*2 = 4 that this special feature of a unique number 4, allows for there to exist solutions to A^2 + B^2 = C^2. That the number 4 is a basis vector allowing more solutions to exist in exponent 2. But since there is no number with N+N+N = N*N*N that exists, there cannot be a solution in exp3 and the same argument for higher exponents. In 2014, I went and proved Generalized FLT by using "condensed rectangles". Once I had proven Generalized, then Regular FLT comes out of that proof as a simple corollary. So I had two proofs of Regular FLT, pure algebra and a corollary from Generalized FLT. Then recently in 2019, I sought to find a pure algebra proof of Generalized FLT, and I believe I accomplished that also by showing solutions to Generalized FLT also come from the special number 4 where 2 + 2 = 2^2 = 2*2 = 4. Amazing how so much math comes from the specialness of 4, where I argue that a Vector Space of multiplication provides the Generalized FLT of A^x + B^y = C^z.

Cover Picture: In my own handwriting, some Generalized Fermat's Last Theorem type of equations.

As for the Euler exponent 3 invalid proof and the Wiles invalid FLT, both are missing a proof of the case of all three A,B,C are evens (see in the text).

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B07PQKGW4M
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ March 12, 2019
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1503 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 156 pages
• Best Sellers Rank: #4,327,817 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #589 in Number Theory (Kindle Store)
◦ #3,085 in Number Theory (Books)

AP, King of Science, especially Physics and Logic

On Wednesday, July 5, 2023 at 9:32:32 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>"Court Jester of Physics"

P.S. Someone in the Kibo gang of stalkers has again hacked and disabled AP's music. The gang needs jail time.

Re: 2- The four lunatics of reddit/math, Terry Tao, Scott Contini, Sam Maksimovich, Mr. Pezevenk, none can do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, too stupid to even know what that is.

<a7be4bb5-499b-4941-9068-0cd922f71b66n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=139752&group=sci.math#139752

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2023 14:59:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 7 Jul 2023 21:59 UTC

1:20 PM, July 1, 2023

[...]

From this:
/|
/ |
m /----|
/ |
|A |
|____|

To this:

__m__
| |
| |
| |
---------

[...]

Re: Archimedes "self-diagnosed as mentally ill" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<u8a4ie$1f97t$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=139763&group=sci.math#139763

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "self-diagnosed as mentally ill" Plutonium flunked the
math test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2023 18:45:34 -0400
 by: Volney - Fri, 7 Jul 2023 22:45 UTC

Screwfly of Math and Blowfly of Physics Archimedes "Hi, I pound male
rectums!" Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded:

> pounding male rectum Terry Tao, Scott Contini, Sam Maksimovich, Mr. Pezevenk.

StupidPlutonium, why are you obsessed with pounding Tao's male rectum?
As well as Scott Contini, Sam Maksimovich and Mr. Pezevenk's? Are they
four of your 12 angry men whom you lust for? Or do you think that some
of their smarts will rub off on you when you pound them?

> why for heaven's sake they are so blind in math that they still think slant cut of cone is ellipse when any High School student can see it is a Oval.
Of course any high school student can do any of the many proofs shown
here which show the intersection of a cone and plane is an ellipse
because they show two axes of symmetry, plus they produce a formula for
an ellipse.

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium" can be re-arranged to spell "Our
Slime Pandemic Hut!"

Re: Archimedes "self-diagnosed as mentally ill" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<u8a61r$3evmo$2@paganini.bofh.team>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=139764&group=sci.math#139764

From: ebl...@memamosh.cm (Mitchell Kotsilimbas)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
math test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2023 23:10:51 -0000 (UTC)
oFaAwmSM5vaNXGDe4fXQGyKrP31JPhMJgmNB2LVGXEkIqNFOyPKyw4xdFUQvpVV
oyRuO4iUeBIUtbV37AOlWiQd0FVFGraiixYIs73tBJ348L4GFruUIH+N09sXDPh
ZKDUpsYDYeaApaUFmtk5X2CYCLn0Hc1XuVQVZ4Ad3MBg50uQB45bnA3QwJt0y5F
1eMXlcCsMCJW6iQNpSgfAJ8L3PGSPh2rWMAtYHin2BJSIxPDfIHUJZ5n+LWCtrX
4NyS2q79gvAJV4v7hL+N/SCfyBcZeg/d5WGG6AoWKsrDmeL7KkOBl/gtrWB54PH
FZMgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
 by: Mitchell Kotsilimbas - Fri, 7 Jul 2023 23:10 UTC

Volney wrote:

> StupidPlutonium, why are you obsessed with pounding Tao's male rectum?
> As well as Scott Contini, Sam Maksimovich and Mr. Pezevenk's? Are they
> four of your 12 angry men whom you lust for? Or do you think that some
> of their smarts will rub off on you when you pound them?

"treason"? so is he admitting that the Ukraine is the 51st state of the
United USZ0G? Does Israel know? it's all so confusing.

What kind of talk is this..? What a ridiculously raggedy and inglorious
ingrate.

Your doomed dont come to america, CIVIL WAR comming our military has
committed TREASON, 100% dependant on society for LIFE

If only Ukraine could pay its own way and fight its own wars. Welfare
queens

To Alexander Scherba i want to say this: The US owned you. You can't even
*_pay_salary_and_pension_without_US_help_*. You better shut your mouth and
do what the US told you to do.

That is ok. I label them nazis, Zionists, war criminals, terrorists, and
USA government backed goons.

Sorry you crybaby, US citizens are citizens of the US not of Ukraine, so
can't be traitors. And do you REALLY think insulting your sugar daddies is
the best way to get more goodies?

so true indeed. This war cannot end until these *_war_criminal_*
terrorists, the bidona, nuland, blinkena, grahamma etc, are not judged and
executed. It can simply not end.

*_Ukraine_labels_US_peace_advocates_‘traitors’_*
https://%72t.com/news/579363-ukraine-talks-report-traitors/

Olaf Scholz,Metin Tolan,William,FromTheRafters Re: 2- The four lunatics of reddit/math, Kibo Parry M-Volney on a good day:

<e4cd0480-f578-432c-88e3-79b60e245e4cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=140889&group=sci.math#140889

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2023 08:39:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Olaf Scholz,Metin Tolan,William,FromTheRafters Re: 2- The four
lunatics of reddit/math, Kibo Parry M-Volney on a good day:
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 16 Jul 2023 15:39 UTC

On Friday, July 7, 2023 at 5:45:44 PM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>"Hi, I pound male rectums!"
> pounding male rectum Terry Tao, Scott Contini, Sam Maksimovich, Mr. Pezevenk.

William's profile photo
William
, …
FromTheRafters
WM Logic
WM formulated on Sunday : > Gus Gassmann schrieb am Sonntag, 16. Juli 2023 um 02:05:03 UTC+2: >
9:58 AM

[...]

<9895ce2c-e3ca-4605-a92c-647286be1a01n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=141104&group=sci.math#141104

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 23:05:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 06:05 UTC

Kibo on mental illness

Terry, will your entire life be that of fake and con-art math, or is there some room for growth and maturity-- slant cut of cone is Oval, not your mindless ellipse. And can you comprehend a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, or is your math all a waste, waste of time, waste of science?

Kibo Parry Moron-ey-Volney, 30 year nonstop stalker, defiler and demonizer

On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 12:48:07 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> [...]
>
> In Old Math, their derivative was an alien tangent line to a curve graph at a point.
>
> In New True Math, the derivative and the function graph curve are one and the same.
>
> The Reason, the Utter Reason calculus is so Valuable as a math tool is that given A, it predicts what B is going to be. For heaven's sake, that is why calculus is so valuable to physics law, it tells the physics law, given A, the derivative predicts B.
>
> Old Math professors of math are fools and village idiots that think a tangent to a point on a curved graph predicts anything, only shows us how empty headed they are in logic, Old Math professors have no logical marbles of a brain when it comes to calculus, for a tangent is not going to predict the next point of the Function graph curve.
>
> AP, King of Science, especially Physics & Logic

18July> Overhaul & Revitalization of Calculus// Math-psychology-sociology