That's one small step for a man; one giant leap for mankind. -- Neil Armstrong

tech / sci.math / Re: 81,045-Student victims of Rose M. Patten Univ Toronto from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Univ Toronto, physics, Gordon F. West, Michael B. Walker

SubjectAuthor
* Re: 81,045-Student victims of Rose M. Patten Univ Toronto fromArchimedes Plutonium
+* STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceDan Christensen
|`* Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceJeffrey Rubard
| `* Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceJeffrey Rubard
|  `* Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceJeffrey Rubard
|   `- Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and scienceJeffrey Rubard
`* Re: 81,045-Student victims of Rose M. Patten Univ Toronto fromArchimedes Plutonium
 +* Re: Archimedes "Pope of the Cult of Failure" Plutonium flunked theVolney
 |`* Re: 2- Why Canada's Dan Christensen does not denounce his friendsArchimedes Plutonium
 | `* Re: 2- Why Canada's Dan Christensen does not denounce his friendsJeffrey Rubard
 |  `* Re: 2- Why Canada's Dan Christensen does not denounce his friendsJeffrey Rubard
 |   `* Re: 2- Why Canada's Dan Christensen does not denounce his friendsJeffrey Rubard
 |    `* Re: 2- Why Canada's Dan Christensen does not denounce his friendsJeffrey Rubard
 |     `* Re: 2- Why Canada's Dan Christensen does not denounce his friendsJeffrey Rubard
 |      `* Re: 2- Why Canada's Dan Christensen does not denounce his friendsJeffrey Rubard
 |       `- Re: 2- Why Canada's Dan Christensen does not denounce his friendsJeffrey Rubard
 `* Re: 81,045-Student victims of Rose M. Patten Univ Toronto fromJeffrey Rubard

1
Re: 81,045-Student victims of Rose M. Patten Univ Toronto from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Univ Toronto, physics, Gordon F. West, Michael B. Walker

<f48b161d-d014-4698-84a8-c8f8d93610c6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=141655&group=sci.math#141655

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 08:48:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 81,045-Student victims of Rose M. Patten Univ Toronto from
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 22 Jul 2023 15:48 UTC

Can_Dr.Arthur B.McDonald, Dr.Els Peeters, Dr.Robert Sica, Queen's,Uni Western Ontario -please--step into their Canadian physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. AP's homegrown lab cannot do the fine tuning experiment of weighing a test tube of electrolyzed hydrogen and oxygen from water. If AP is correct Water is really H4O, not H2O. My weighing scale is puny and insufficient for the job at hand, 0.00001 gram or less of hydrogen and oxygen test tubes. If AP is correct the hydrogen is 1/4 the weight of oxygen, if mainstream chemistry, physics is correct the hydrogen is 1/8 in amu to oxygen.

On Friday, July 21, 2023 at 4:23:49 PM UTC-5, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> [...]

> > AP is betting that the readings will be hydrogen test tube 1/4 the mass of oxygen test tube proving Water formula is truly H4O.
> >
> > Old Physics and Old Chemistry is betting that the mass experiment will have the hydrogen test tube be 1/8 the mass of the oxygen test tube, proving Water formula is H2O.
> >
> > AP does not have these precision equipment to conduct an at-home experiment of this nature.
> >
> > AP
> > Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
> > Archimedes Plutonium
> > 12:38 PM (4 hours ago)
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > So, once Water is found to actually be H4O, not H2O, we move on to methane, and ask the same question of its hydrogen bonds. Is Methane really that of H8C and not H4C.
> >
> > Well, looking in the literature for anomalies to methane, I come across a arXiv "Low and high-temperature anomalies in the physical properties of solid methane "The anomalous behavior of thermodynamic, spectral, plastic, elastic and some other properties of solid methane is discussed near 20.48K and...
> >
> > AP wonders: if they can get methane to solid form, well, I am then hopeful that the mass of the molecule can be determined. Because if methane is truly H8C, that difference of H4 in atomic mass units would be very much noticeable difference.
> >
> > Chemistry Europe--
> > "The Anomalous Deuterium Isotope Effect in the NMR Spectrum of Methane....
> >
> > P Vermeeren, 2023
> > "The abnormally long and weak methylidyne C-H bond.."
> > "The C-H bond of the methylidyne radical, CH*, is abnormally long and weak, even longer and..."
> >
> > AP asks, are these anomalies solved if we consider methane is actually H8C and not H4C?
> >
> > AP
> >

> > Univ Toronto, physics, Gordon F. West, Michael B. Walker, Henry M. Van Driel, David J. Rowe, John W. Moffat, John F. Martin, Robert K. Logan, Albert E. Litherland, Roland List, Philipp Kronberg, James King, Anthony W. Key, Bob Holdom, Ron M. Farquhar, R. Nigel Edwards, David J. Dunlop, James Drummond, Tom E. Drake, R.Fraser Code, Richard C. Bailey, Robin Armstrong
> >
> > Chancellor Rose M. Patten
> > Pres. Meric Gertler
> >
> > Chancellor Linda Hasenfratz
> > President Alan Shepard
> > Amit Chakma (chem engr)
> >
> > Univ. Western Ontario physics dept
> > Pauline Barmby, Shantanu Basu, Peter Brown, Alex Buchel, Jan Cami, Margret Campbell-Brown, Blaine Chronik, Robert Cockcroft, John R. de Bruyn, Colin Denniston, Giovanni Fanchini, Sarah Gallagher, Lyudmila Goncharova, Wayne Hocking, Martin Houde, Jeffrey L. Hutter, Carol Jones, Stan Metchev, Silvia Mittler, Els Peeters, Robert Sica, Aaron Sigut, Peter Simpson, Mahi Singh, Paul Wiegert, Eugene Wong, Martin Zinke-Allmang

Click here to read the complete article
STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<189a85ca-3689-4961-865a-8566b070b07dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=141663&group=sci.math#141663

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 09:39:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
From: Dan_Chri...@sympatico.ca (Dan Christensen)
 by: Dan Christensen - Sat, 22 Jul 2023 16:39 UTC

On Saturday, July 22, 2023 at 11:49:00 AM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> [snip]

.... Dan Christensen ...

[snip]

Time for another spanking, Archie Poo! When will you learn? Once again...

From his antics here at sci.math, it is obvious that AP has abandoned all hope of being recognized as a credible personality. He is a malicious internet troll who now wants only to mislead and confuse students. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives. Is it revenge for his endless string of personal failures in life? Who knows?

In AP's OWN WORDS that, over the years here, he has NEVER renounced or withdrawn:

"Negative numbers are the witches and hobgoblins of insane kook mathematicians. "
--Dec. 7, 2022

“Primes do not exist, because the set they were borne from has no division.”
--June 29, 2020

“The last and largest finite number is 10^604.”
--June 3, 2015

“0 appears to be the last and largest finite number”
--June 9, 2015

“0/0 must be equal to 1.”
-- June 9, 2015

“0 is an infinite irrational number.”
--June 28, 2015

“No negative numbers exist.”
--December 22, 2018

“Rationals are not numbers.”
--May 18, 2019

According to AP's “chess board math,” an equilateral triangle is a right-triangle.
--December 11, 2019

Which could explain...

“The value of sin(45 degrees) = 1.” (Actually 0.707)
--May 31, 2019

AP deliberately and repeatedly presented the truth table for OR as the truth table for AND:

“New Logic
AND
T & T = T
T & F = T
F & T = T
F & F = F”
--November 9, 2019

AP seeks aid of Russian agents to promote failure in schools:

"Please--Asking for help from Russia-- russian robots-- to create a new, true mathematics [sic]. What I like for the robots to do, is list every day, about 4 Colleges ( of the West) math dept, and ask why that math department is teaching false and fake math, and if unable to change to the correct true math, well, simply fire that math department until they can find professors who recognize truth in math from fakery...."
--November 9, 2017

And if that wasn't weird enough...

“The totality, everything that there is [the universe], is only 1 atom of plutonium [Pu]. There is nothing outside or beyond this one atom of plutonium.”
--April 4, 1994

“The Universe itself is one gigantic big atom.”
--November 14, 2019

AP's sinister Atom God Cult of Failure???

“Since God-Pu is marching on.
Glory! Glory! Atom Plutonium!
Its truth is marching on.
It has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
It is sifting out the hearts of people before its judgment seat;
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer it; be jubilant, my feet!
Our God-Pu is marching on.”
--December 15, 2018 (Note: Pu is the atomic symbol for plutonium)

Updated version (repetition removed):

"Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as you are
How great thou are, are, are, are.
Oh Atom Plutonium, the God that you are
How beautiful is your world of science
Your science is the world
How beautiful is your world of science
Your science is the world
Oh Atom Plutonium, Great God of Atoms
Atom of Atoms
Oh Atom Plutonium, as great as thou art"
--March 24, 2023

Dan

Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<20fdf184-8b21-4f0f-bd54-4e403b8a1096n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=141696&group=sci.math#141696

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2023 14:37:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: jeffreyd...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Sat, 22 Jul 2023 21:37 UTC

On Saturday, July 22, 2023 at 9:39:38 AM UTC-7, Dan Christensen wrote:
> STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
>
> On Saturday, July 22, 2023 at 11:49:00 AM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > [snip]
>
> ... Dan Christensen ...
>
> [snip]
>
> Time for another spanking, Archie Poo! When will you learn? Once again...
>
> From his antics here at sci.math, it is obvious that AP has abandoned all hope of being recognized as a credible personality. He is a malicious internet troll who now wants only to mislead and confuse students. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives. Is it revenge for his endless string of personal failures in life? Who knows?

"Is this what is called 'sock-puppetry'?"

Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<dbdb7f0b-b043-426a-9da1-15b55cc6342dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=141862&group=sci.math#141862

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 12:48:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: theleast...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Mon, 24 Jul 2023 19:48 UTC

On Saturday, July 22, 2023 at 2:37:29 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> On Saturday, July 22, 2023 at 9:39:38 AM UTC-7, Dan Christensen wrote:
> > STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science
> >
> > On Saturday, July 22, 2023 at 11:49:00 AM UTC-4, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > > [snip]
> >
> > ... Dan Christensen ...
> >
> > [snip]
> >
> > Time for another spanking, Archie Poo! When will you learn? Once again....
> >
> > From his antics here at sci.math, it is obvious that AP has abandoned all hope of being recognized as a credible personality. He is a malicious internet troll who now wants only to mislead and confuse students. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives. Is it revenge for his endless string of personal failures in life? Who knows?
> "Is this what is called 'sock-puppetry'?"

Because you're not *really* enemies, but trying to 'trick' people into thinking you are?
"That's not quite what that is."

Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<8679b784-9583-452a-b014-402adcbd4324n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=141864&group=sci.math#141864

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 13:17:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: theleast...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Mon, 24 Jul 2023 20:17 UTC

On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 12:48:18 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> On Saturday, July 22, 2023 at 2:37:29 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> > On Saturday, July 22, 2023 at 9:39:38 AM UTC-7, Dan Christensen wrote:
> > > STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

> > > ... Dan Christensen ...
> > >
> > > [snip]
> > >
> > > Time for another spanking, Archie Poo! When will you learn? Once again...
> > >
> > > From his antics here at sci.math, it is obvious that AP has abandoned all hope of being recognized as a credible personality. He is a malicious internet troll who now wants only to mislead and confuse students. He may not be all there, but his fake math and science can only be meant to promote failure in schools. One can only guess at his motives. Is it revenge for his endless string of personal failures in life? Who knows?
> > "Is this what is called 'sock-puppetry'?"
> Because you're not *really* enemies, but trying to 'trick' people into thinking you are?
> "That's not quite what that is."

Couldn't it be, though?

Re: STUDENTS BEWARE: Don't be a victim of AP's fake math and science

<964ffef6-e1ed-4d1b-bb24-6e6d58a60ab0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=141972&group=sci.math#141972

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2023 11:57:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: theleast...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Tue, 25 Jul 2023 18:57 UTC

On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 1:17:38 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> On Monday, July 24, 2023 at 12:48:18 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:

> > > "Is this what is called 'sock-puppetry'?"
> > Because you're not *really* enemies, but trying to 'trick' people into thinking you are?
> > "That's not quite what that is."
> Couldn't it be, though?

It does seem that's what that is.
"Appearances can be deceiving, though."
No argument.

Re: 81,045-Student victims of Rose M. Patten Univ Toronto from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Univ Toronto, physics, Gordon F. West, Michael B. Walker

<b1b03a88-22ed-4452-9125-436540f738c7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=142018&group=sci.math#142018

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2023 16:24:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 25 Jul 2023 23:24 UTC

Can_Dr.Robert Sica,Dr.Arthur B.McDonald, Dr.Els Peeters Queen's,Uni Western Ontario -please--step into their Canadian physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. AP's homegrown lab cannot do the fine tuning experiment of weighing a test tube of electrolyzed hydrogen and oxygen from water. If AP is correct Water is really H4O, not H2O. My weighing scale is puny and insufficient for the job at hand, 0.00001 gram or less of hydrogen and oxygen test tubes. If AP is correct the hydrogen is 1/4 the weight of oxygen, if mainstream chemistry, physics is correct the hydrogen is 1/8 in amu to oxygen.
> [...]
> > >
> > > My corrections of Old Logic have a history that dates before 1993, sometime around 1991, I realized the Euclid proof of infinitude of primes was illogical, sadly sadly wrong, in that the newly formed number by "multiply the lot and add 1" was necessarily a new prime in the indirect proof method. So that my history of fixing Old Logic starts in 1991, but comes to a synthesis of correcting all four of the connectors of Equal/not, And, Or, If->Then, by 2015.
> > >
> > > Cover picture: some may complain my covers are less in quality, but I have a good reason for those covers-- I would like covers of math or logic to show the teacher's own handwriting as if he were back in the classroom writing on the blackboard or an overhead projector.

Re: Archimedes "Pope of the Cult of Failure" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<u9qal5$1dl1h$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=142050&group=sci.math#142050

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "Pope of the Cult of Failure" Plutonium flunked the
math test of a lifetime-generation test
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 01:23:48 -0400
 by: Volney - Wed, 26 Jul 2023 05:23 UTC

👻 of Math and 🧟‍♂️ of Physics Archimedes "physics hater" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded:

> Re: 81,045-Student victims

There are 81,045 victims of your Cult of Failure?

> Can_Dr.Robert Sica,Dr.Arthur B.McDonald, Dr.Els Peeters Queen's,Uni Western Ontario -please--step into their Canadian physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O.

Why are you *still* spamming your demand others do your homework for
you? Are you desperate for evidence supporting your claim? (good luck
with that!) Even if the professors you stalk see your demand (unlikely),
why would they repeat a 120+ year old experiment whose outcome is well
known that hydrogen and oxygen always come off in a 2:1 atomic ratio or
~1:8 math ratio?

Maybe if you provide their lab lots of funding, they'll do the
experiment and laugh at you as they get the 1:8 mass ratio and 2:1
atomic ratio again.

> AP's homegrown lab cannot do the fine tuning experiment of weighing a test tube of electrolyzed hydrogen and oxygen from water.

Then AP should shut up about AP's claims since AP admits having no
evidence whatsoever of his claims. Because that's how science works.

> If AP is correct

AP is, of course, *never* correct.

> Water is really H4O, not H2O.

And if AP is wrong? Do you realize that that's a possibility? (not
really just a possibility, but a guaranteed fact, of course)

> My weighing scale is puny and insufficient for the job at hand, 0.00001 gram or less of hydrogen and oxygen test tubes.

So get the proper equipment, or research the answer.

> If AP is correct the hydrogen is 1/4 the weight of oxygen, if mainstream chemistry, physics is correct the hydrogen is 1/8 in amu to oxygen.

And we know what the outcome of that is, for the last century or so.

Re: 2- Why Canada's Dan Christensen does not denounce his friends necrophilia-- Kibo,Zelos, Chris Thomasson "I want to fuck her corpse". Apparently Dan is woven from the same clothe. by Jeffrey Rubard Jan 29, 2023, 6:39 PM

<1aa65f56-77cd-4ab3-a941-1019889bf95cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=142053&group=sci.math#142053

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2023 22:59:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: 2- Why Canada's Dan Christensen does not denounce his friends
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 26 Jul 2023 05:59 UTC

Kibo on his corpse fucking, that is Kibo Parry Moroney Volney, sci.math 30 year stalker defiler and demonizer

On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 12:23:59 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
>"physics hater"

Re: 2- Why Canada's Dan Christensen does not denounce his friends necrophilia-- Kibo,Zelos, Chris Thomasson "I want to fuck her corpse". Apparently Dan is woven from the same clothe.
by Jeffrey Rubard Jan 29, 2023, 6:39 PM

Re: 2- Why Canada's Dan Christensen does not denounce his friends necrophilia-- Kibo,Zelos, Chris Thomasson "I want to fuck her corpse". Apparently Dan is woven from the same clothe. by Jeffrey Rubard Jan 29, 2023, 6:39 PM

<5860c387-e290-41d5-a28a-f3e771990d1dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=142115&group=sci.math#142115

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 11:59:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: theleast...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Wed, 26 Jul 2023 18:59 UTC

On Tuesday, July 25, 2023 at 10:59:34 PM UTC-7, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> Kibo on his corpse fucking, that is Kibo Parry Moroney Volney, sci.math 30 year stalker defiler and demonizer

"Doug Burgum does that?"

Re: 2- Why Canada's Dan Christensen does not denounce his friends necrophilia-- Kibo,Zelos, Chris Thomasson "I want to fuck her corpse". Apparently Dan is woven from the same clothe. by Jeffrey Rubard Jan 29, 2023, 6:39 PM

<31b7b70d-b389-4d8b-92ff-b9b6de4136ccn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=145034&group=sci.math#145034

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 08:36:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: theleast...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Mon, 14 Aug 2023 15:36 UTC

On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 12:00:05 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 25, 2023 at 10:59:34 PM UTC-7, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > Kibo on his corpse fucking, that is Kibo Parry Moroney Volney, sci.math 30 year stalker defiler and demonizer
> >
> "Doug Burgum does that?"

Well, does he? That's fucking disgusting.

Re: 2- Why Canada's Dan Christensen does not denounce his friends necrophilia-- Kibo,Zelos, Chris Thomasson "I want to fuck her corpse". Apparently Dan is woven from the same clothe. by Jeffrey Rubard Jan 29, 2023, 6:39 PM

<75397ac2-b168-4623-b344-37069841099an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=145063&group=sci.math#145063

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 13:06:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: theleast...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Mon, 14 Aug 2023 20:06 UTC

On Monday, August 14, 2023 at 8:36:09 AM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 26, 2023 at 12:00:05 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> > On Tuesday, July 25, 2023 at 10:59:34 PM UTC-7, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > > Kibo on his corpse fucking, that is Kibo Parry Moroney Volney, sci.math 30 year stalker defiler and demonizer
> > >
> > "Doug Burgum does that?"
> Well, does he? That's fucking disgusting.

"The name Burgum means..."
If you've ever met the guy, the way he acts ('analfabetico') means we're not talking hypothetically here...

Re: 2- Why Canada's Dan Christensen does not denounce his friends necrophilia-- Kibo,Zelos, Chris Thomasson "I want to fuck her corpse". Apparently Dan is woven from the same clothe. by Jeffrey Rubard Jan 29, 2023, 6:39 PM

<c7e98931-7b24-406e-99b3-2c0bdce47052n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=145581&group=sci.math#145581

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 13:20:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: theleast...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Fri, 18 Aug 2023 20:20 UTC

On Monday, August 14, 2023 at 1:06:35 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> On Monday, August 14, 2023 at 8:36:09 AM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> > > >
> > > "Doug Burgum does that?"
> > Well, does he? That's fucking disgusting.
> "The name Burgum means..."
> If you've ever met the guy, the way he acts ('analfabetico') means we're not talking hypothetically here...

"What's he talking about?"
"It's usually a 'code name' for a real monster, a piece of trash. It's not a real last name and not a compliment."

Re: 2- Why Canada's Dan Christensen does not denounce his friends necrophilia-- Kibo,Zelos, Chris Thomasson "I want to fuck her corpse". Apparently Dan is woven from the same clothe. by Jeffrey Rubard Jan 29, 2023, 6:39 PM

<04e62096-6457-4e2c-abec-a1392579efaan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=145681&group=sci.math#145681

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 13:44:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: jeffreyd...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Sat, 19 Aug 2023 20:44 UTC

On Friday, August 18, 2023 at 1:20:37 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> On Monday, August 14, 2023 at 1:06:35 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:

> > > Well, does he? That's fucking disgusting.
> > "The name Burgum means..."
> > If you've ever met the guy, the way he acts ('analfabetico') means we're not talking hypothetically here...
> "What's he talking about?"
> "It's usually a 'code name' for a real monster, a piece of trash. It's not a real last name and not a compliment."

"What, do you mean your own name?"
It's my legal birth name.

Re: 2- Why Canada's Dan Christensen does not denounce his friends necrophilia-- Kibo,Zelos, Chris Thomasson "I want to fuck her corpse". Apparently Dan is woven from the same clothe. by Jeffrey Rubard Jan 29, 2023, 6:39 PM

<bcd0ef0c-ec65-4bab-a655-f63c17dcc752n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=146299&group=sci.math#146299

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 08:33:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: theleast...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Sat, 26 Aug 2023 15:33 UTC

On Saturday, August 19, 2023 at 1:44:44 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> On Friday, August 18, 2023 at 1:20:37 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:

> > > "The name Burgum means..."
> > > If you've ever met the guy, the way he acts ('analfabetico') means we're not talking hypothetically here...
> > "What's he talking about?"
> > "It's usually a 'code name' for a real monster, a piece of trash. It's not a real last name and not a compliment."
> "What, do you mean your own name?"
> It's my legal birth name.

"Jeffrey Rubard?"
The very same.
"That's a little dense, dude."
I guess it could be, somehow. (These people are more than a little "dense" in other ways.)

Re: 2- Why Canada's Dan Christensen does not denounce his friends necrophilia-- Kibo,Zelos, Chris Thomasson "I want to fuck her corpse". Apparently Dan is woven from the same clothe. by Jeffrey Rubard Jan 29, 2023, 6:39 PM

<44f0be67-45cb-4d6f-960a-91ba915326e2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=146317&group=sci.math#146317

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 14:07:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: jeffreyd...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Sat, 26 Aug 2023 21:07 UTC

On Saturday, August 26, 2023 at 8:33:51 AM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> On Saturday, August 19, 2023 at 1:44:44 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:

> > > "What's he talking about?"
> > > "It's usually a 'code name' for a real monster, a piece of trash. It's not a real last name and not a compliment."
> > "What, do you mean your own name?"
> > It's my legal birth name.
> "Jeffrey Rubard?"
> The very same.
> "That's a little dense, dude."
> I guess it could be, somehow. (These people are more than a little "dense" in other ways.)

"Is there another 'Jeffrey Rubard'?"
I'm unaware of another individual ever known under that name, no.

Re: 81,045-Student victims of Rose M. Patten Univ Toronto from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Univ Toronto, physics, Gordon F. West, Michael B. Walker

<9e1b9045-78b2-4fd2-80af-c0b031ac7be2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=146377&group=sci.math#146377

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 08:37:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: theleast...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Sun, 27 Aug 2023 15:37 UTC

On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 8:04:18 AM UTC-7, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> 2-Can_Dr.Robert Sica,Dr.Arthur B.McDonald, Dr.Els Peeters Queen's,Uni Western Ontario -please--step into their Canadian physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. AP's homegrown lab cannot do the fine tuning experiment of weighing a test tube of electrolyzed hydrogen and oxygen from water. If AP is correct Water is really H4O, not H2O. My weighing scale is puny and insufficient for the job at hand, 0.00001 gram or less of hydrogen and oxygen test tubes. If AP is correct the hydrogen is 1/4 the weight of oxygen, if mainstream chemistry, physics is correct the hydrogen is 1/8 in amu to oxygen.
>

> 
> Volney's profile photo
> Volney (Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney writes:)
> ,
>
> 3
> Re: .."Pope of the Cult of Failure"
>
> Screwfly of Math and Blowfly of Physics .."Kim Jong Un's lackey" ..
> by Volney
>
> Aug 26, 2023, 12:23:45 AM
>

> 
>
> On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 12:26:15 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> > Once again, it looks like I triggered another one of
> > meltdowns!
> >
> > Autistic necrophile
> >
> > I want to fuck her corpse
> >
> > Not again!
> >
> > I want to fuck her corpse
> >
> > You sicko! Why do you keep saying that?
> >
> > wanting to fuck her corpse
> >
> > Is corpse fucking some sort of initiation rite when joining the Evil
> >Cult of Failure?
> >
> > I want to fuck her corpse

"This is also not a widely held sentiment." -- Everybody Sober

Re: 81,045-Student victims of Rose M. Patten Univ Toronto from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Univ Toronto, physics, Gordon F. West, Michael B. Walker

<8c6a83f6-efde-4594-a6e8-6ab1aff186f6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=146419&group=sci.math#146419

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 14:35:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: theleast...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Sun, 27 Aug 2023 21:35 UTC

On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 8:37:55 AM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 8:04:18 AM UTC-7, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > 2-Can_Dr.Robert Sica,Dr.Arthur B.McDonald, Dr.Els Peeters Queen's,Uni Western Ontario -please--step into their Canadian physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. AP's homegrown lab cannot do the fine tuning experiment of weighing a test tube of electrolyzed hydrogen and oxygen from water. If AP is correct Water is really H4O, not H2O. My weighing scale is puny and insufficient for the job at hand, 0.00001 gram or less of hydrogen and oxygen test tubes. If AP is correct the hydrogen is 1/4 the weight of oxygen, if mainstream chemistry, physics is correct the hydrogen is 1/8 in amu to oxygen.
> >

> > 
> > Volney's profile photo
> > Volney (Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney writes:)
> > ,
> >
> > 3
> > Re: .."Pope of the Cult of Failure"
> >
> > Screwfly of Math and Blowfly of Physics .."Kim Jong Un's lackey" ..
> > by Volney
> >
> > Aug 26, 2023, 12:23:45 AM
> >

> > 
> >
> > On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 12:26:15 AM UTC-5, Volney wrote:
> > > Once again, it looks like I triggered another one of
> > > meltdowns!
> > >
> > > Autistic necrophile
> > >
> > > I want to fuck her corpse
> > >
> > > Not again!
> > >
> > > I want to fuck her corpse
> > >
> > > You sicko! Why do you keep saying that?
> > >
> > > wanting to fuck her corpse
> > >
> > > Is corpse fucking some sort of initiation rite when joining the Evil
> > >Cult of Failure?
> > >
> > > I want to fuck her corpse
> "This is also not a widely held sentiment." -- Everybody Sober

Wider World:
"Really, it isn't. It's hardly a thing to say, even at all."
"Oh, I know that... just hinting here..."
"Not like you'd know it. You'd just skip saying it, period."

Re: 81,045-Student victims of Rose M. Patten Univ Toronto from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Univ Toronto, physics, Gordon F. West, Michael B. Walker

<f1b83d0e-a8b3-4f03-83fa-b859ef88fd87n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=146500&group=sci.math#146500

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 13:27:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: theleast...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Mon, 28 Aug 2023 20:27 UTC

On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 2:35:45 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 8:37:55 AM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> > On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 8:04:18 AM UTC-7, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > > 2-Can_Dr.Robert Sica,Dr.Arthur B.McDonald, Dr.Els Peeters Queen's,Uni Western Ontario -please--step into their Canadian physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. AP's homegrown lab cannot do the fine tuning experiment of weighing a test tube of electrolyzed hydrogen and oxygen from water. If AP is correct Water is really H4O, not H2O. My weighing scale is puny and insufficient for the job at hand, 0.00001 gram or less of hydrogen and oxygen test tubes. If AP is correct the hydrogen is 1/4 the weight of oxygen, if mainstream chemistry, physics is correct the hydrogen is 1/8 in amu to oxygen.
> > >

> > > 
> > > Volney's profile photo
> > > Volney (Kibo Parry Moroney-Volney writes:)
> > > ,
> > >
> > > 3
> > > Re: .."Pope of the Cult of Failure"
> > >
> > > Screwfly of Math and Blowfly of Physics .."Kim Jong Un's lackey" ..
> > > by Volney
> > >
> > > Aug 26, 2023, 12:23:45 AM
> > >

> > > 

> > "This is also not a widely held sentiment." -- Everybody Sober
> Wider World:
> "Really, it isn't. It's hardly a thing to say, even at all."
> "Oh, I know that... just hinting here..."
> "Not like you'd know it. You'd just skip saying it, period."

"Why's that?"
"People actually do that, you know."
"Whatever..."
"What if the people you know actually did that?"
"This conversation is over."

Re: 81,045-Student victims of Rose M. Patten Univ Toronto from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Univ Toronto, physics, Gordon F. West, Michael B. Walker

<7b6a9d7a-84c9-4f35-9341-2ffc0f3862a4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=146942&group=sci.math#146942

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023 08:29:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: theleast...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Fri, 1 Sep 2023 15:29 UTC

On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 1:27:31 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 2:35:45 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:

> > > "This is also not a widely held sentiment." -- Everybody Sober
> > Wider World:
> > "Really, it isn't. It's hardly a thing to say, even at all."
> > "Oh, I know that... just hinting here..."
> > "Not like you'd know it. You'd just skip saying it, period."
> "Why's that?"
> "People actually do that, you know."
> "Whatever..."
> "What if the people you know actually did that?"
> "This conversation is over."

Not everything is a "conversation" though, dude.
"The point is granted."

Re: 81,045-Student victims of Rose M. Patten Univ Toronto from stalker Dan Christensen teaching 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction, never a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus Univ Toronto, physics, Gordon F. West, Michael B. Walker

<5452985f-292c-474a-ad7c-8373d759e691n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=146962&group=sci.math#146962

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023 12:26:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: jeffreyd...@gmail.com (Jeffrey Rubard)
 by: Jeffrey Rubard - Fri, 1 Sep 2023 19:26 UTC

On Friday, September 1, 2023 at 8:29:16 AM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 1:27:31 PM UTC-7, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:

> > > Wider World:
> > > "Really, it isn't. It's hardly a thing to say, even at all."
> > > "Oh, I know that... just hinting here..."
> > > "Not like you'd know it. You'd just skip saying it, period."
> > "Why's that?"
> > "People actually do that, you know."
> > "Whatever..."
> > "What if the people you know actually did that?"
> > "This conversation is over."
> Not everything is a "conversation" though, dude.
> "The point is granted."

Like: "It's just a joke." Maybe the joke is just a joke?