Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 21:20:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: How can we obtain the real irrational root, (x^5 - x - 1 = 0)
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 29 Jul 2023 04:20 UTC

So here is where New Math shines, shines brightly over Old Math. The only numbers that exist are positive Grid numbers. Bassam does not even have a valid equation until he writes it as x^5 -x = 1. Now he has a valid equation. And inspection puts the solution, not at 1, but a little off of 1. Try 1..1 and that is somewhere near 1/2, so the answer is some decimal grid number between 1.1 and 1.2. This take me less than two minutes to do.

Sure beats the stupid and silly nonsense of Old Math with their weighing scales having "nothing" on the right pan of the scale and then having a string of terms on the lefthand pan of the scale, where only a airhead mind can not see -- that picture is stupid silly. Sort of reminds me of the vacation I had in 1999 to Europe where I bought some tangerines and they were on the leftside of scale and a positive weight on the rightside of scale, but leave it to bonehead mathematicians to have zero, nothing on the rightside of scale.

On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 6:20:16 AM UTC-6, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> How can one obtain the real irrational root of this Quintic polynomial (x^5 - x - 1 = 0), but not in rational number form
>
> This question had been asked at Quora and seems that immediately was frozen by the professional mathematicians for very big reasons that they never wanted the innocent students to know about it at all, for sure
>
> However, they had never learned yet that obvious and very simple facts can't be hidden by a spider's threads anymore, otherwise why the scientists and engineers had already made it very easy world communications? wonder!
>
> Regards
> Bassam King Karzeddin
> Dec. 6th, 2017

Re: How can we obtain the real irrational root, (x^5 - x - 1 = 0)

<ff3bc28f-2fc2-412e-a9d4-5fb20acf1b60n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=142427&group=sci.math#142427

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2023 04:34:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Sat, 29 Jul 2023 11:34 UTC

On Saturday, July 29, 2023 at 7:20:49 AM UTC+3, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> So here is where New Math shines, shines brightly over Old Math. The only numbers that exist are positive Grid numbers. Bassam does not even have a valid equation until he writes it as x^5 -x = 1. Now he has a valid equation. And inspection puts the solution, not at 1, but a little off of 1. Try 1.1 and that is somewhere near 1/2, so the answer is some decimal grid number between 1.1 and 1.2. This take me less than two minutes to do.
>
> Sure beats the stupid and silly nonsense of Old Math with their weighing scales having "nothing" on the right pan of the scale and then having a string of terms on the lefthand pan of the scale, where only a airhead mind can not see -- that picture is stupid silly. Sort of reminds me of the vacation I had in 1999 to Europe where I bought some tangerines and they were on the leftside of scale and a positive weight on the rightside of scale, but leave it to bonehead mathematicians to have zero, nothing on the rightside of scale.
> On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 6:20:16 AM UTC-6, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> > How can one obtain the real irrational root of this Quintic polynomial (x^5 - x - 1 = 0), but not in rational number form
> >
> > This question had been asked at Quora and seems that immediately was frozen by the professional mathematicians for very big reasons that they never wanted the innocent students to know about it at all, for sure
> >
> > However, they had never learned yet that obvious and very simple facts can't be hidden by a spider's threads anymore, otherwise why the scientists and engineers had already made it very easy world communications? wonder!
> >
> > Regards
> > Bassam King Karzeddin
> > Dec. 6th, 2017
I wonder nowadays, how this immoderated site allows me to reply for all only with great difficulty while writing
However, I did realize, how so many fake historical stories were illegally established in the heart foundations of the mere science like mathematics, where I also realized how the problems of the acadimic mainstream proffessional are purely physiological sever incurable problems that arebased sorely on false refuted beliefs that are mathematicians generally got addicted to since early childhood, where they can't distinguish between an eingineering mathematics that is produced solely by skilled carpenters & talented eingineers or scientists (for purely practical non-mathematical purpose), where no roles at all for theoretical (philosophers, logicians, physicians, ..., & alike)
But here is a new open era where finally the future indepedent Arttifical Intellegence must soon uprise the hidden untold truth no matter if the simple unspoken truth seems too ugly & very undesirable to the allegedly top-most

genius mathematicians

It is truly so unbelivable how truly too stupid the allegedly top-most genius mathematicians are (strictly in too elementary mathematics, where they refuse globally irrefuitable proofs that natural numbers only talk about

Apart from the unexpected danger upon all other theoretical sciences like phyysics for example, where soom you would most proberly hear about thousands of research papers talk about immaginary energy for illustrations

A real world tragedy iwith acadmic mathematicians indeed
BKK

Re: How can we obtain the real irrational root, (x^5 - x - 1 = 0)

<28592334-b105-4f84-b556-8a1a809948edn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=142428&group=sci.math#142428

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2023 04:56:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Sat, 29 Jul 2023 11:56 UTC

On Saturday, July 29, 2023 at 2:34:50 PM UTC+3, bassam karzeddin wrote:
> [...]
> But here is a new open era where finally the future indepedent Arttifical Intellegence must soon uprise the hidden untold truth no matter if the simple unspoken truth seems too ugly & very undesirable to the allegedly top-most
>
> genius mathematicians
>
> It is truly so unbelivable how truly too stupid the allegedly top-most genius mathematicians are (strictly in too elementary mathematics, where they refuse globally irrefuitable proofs that natural numbers only talk about
>
> Apart from the unexpected danger upon all other theoretical sciences like phyysics for example, where soom you would most proberly hear about thousands of research papers talk about immaginary energy for illustrations
>
> A real world tragedy iwith acadmic mathematicians indeed
Reminding the academic mainstreams sheeples of not only mathematics but also All other scientific & non-scientific fields as well, with this abnormal global mathematical tragedy where they make two successive integers suddenly equals

Hints (where I know that YOU don't want to understand anything so elementary
9/10, 99/100, 999/1000, ...., etc
Doesn't this reminds YOU with your mirror image 🤔?

Aren't YOU so stupid 🙄 not being able to grasp anything true yet? Woundrs!

But when the problems are heavenly related to a human physiology & deeply related to incurable mental retardation that is solely inhhereted, then danger arisees & around for more than sure
BKK

Re: How can we obtain the real irrational root, (x^5 - x - 1 = 0)

<780cbd1b-fede-4319-8fb8-0fec44601e32n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=147190&group=sci.math#147190

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2023 06:39:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Tue, 5 Sep 2023 13:39 UTC

On Saturday, July 29, 2023 at 2:56:44 PM UTC+3, bassam karzeddin wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > A real world tragedy iwith acadmic mathematicians indeed
> > BKK
> Reminding the academic mainstreams sheeples of not only mathematics but also All other scientific & non-scientific fields as well, with this abnormal global mathematical tragedy where they make two successive integers suddenly equals
>
> Hints (where I know that YOU don't want to understand anything so elementary
> 9/10, 99/100, 999/1000, ...., etc
> Doesn't this reminds YOU with your mirror image 🤔?
>
> Aren't YOU so stupid 🙄 not being able to grasp anything true yet? Woundrs!
>
> But when the problems are heavenly related to a human physiology & deeply related to incurable mental retardation that is solely inhhereted, then danger arisees & around for more than sure

Why shoud clever student & uprising generations of researchers waste their entire lifetimes aimlessly on a very silly problem like the so-called quintic equation where so shamfully they have wasted many centuries in vain trying to understand why such equation cannot be solved by the Radicals

Where as, it needs only a few minutes to well-understand the very silly numerical trick behind such impossibility

What a shame upon your broken shoulders & hollow bird brains world top-most mathematicians ?

And still, they are denying the simple shining truth globally & under the sun light FOR SURE

BKK