You had mail, but the super-user read it, and deleted it!

tech / sci.lang / Re: Panjabi - a language that would make the semon of the mount sound like hurling salacious and scatalogical insults

SubjectAuthor
* Panjabi - a language that would make the semon of the mount soundS K
+- Re: Panjabi - a language that would make the semon of the mount soundDaud Deden
+* Re: Panjabi - a language that would make the semon of the mountJens Stuckelberger
|+- Re: Panjabi - a language that would make the semon of the mount soundDaud Deden
|`- Re: Panjabi - a language that would make the semon of the mount soundS K
`- Re: Panjabi - a language that would make the semon of the mount soundS K

1
Panjabi - a language that would make the semon of the mount sound like hurling salacious and scatalogical insults

<5747ef8e-8295-4381-a128-a542a0d3f5f3n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=14239&group=sci.lang#14239

Newsgroups: sci.lang
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 10:55:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Panjabi - a language that would make the semon of the mount sound
like hurling salacious and scatalogical insults
From: skpfl...@gmail.com (S K)
 by: S K - Sat, 25 Dec 2021 18:55 UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ojn1HbPovlo

although hindi/urdu shares many indecent insults with Punjabi - the venum with which they can be uttered in Panjabi cannot be matched.

Thats why Pakistan - 50 pct Panjabi is such a mass of syphillis.

Americans and Brits LOVE them - since they kisss the ass of white people.

Indian Punj-es seem to want to start something - time to crush them without mercy - same as Trumpista Southern white males in the US.

Re: Panjabi - a language that would make the semon of the mount sound like hurling salacious and scatalogical insults

<d72ad028-d6c2-4a9d-be9e-cb9b08f556b0n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=14241&group=sci.lang#14241

Newsgroups: sci.lang
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 18:24:09 -0800 (PST)
like hurling salacious and scatalogical insults
From: daud.de...@gmail.com (Daud Deden)
 by: Daud Deden - Sun, 26 Dec 2021 02:24 UTC

On Saturday, December 25, 2021 at 1:55:17 PM UTC-5, S K wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ojn1HbPovlo
>
> although hindi/urdu shares many indecent insults with Punjabi - the venum with which they can be uttered in Panjabi cannot be matched.
>
> Thats why Pakistan - 50 pct Panjabi is such a mass of syphillis.
>
> Americans and Brits LOVE them - since they kisss the ass of white people.
>
> Indian Punj-es seem to want to start something - time to crush them without mercy - same as Trumpista Southern white males in the US.
Tanneawat.

Re: Panjabi - a language that would make the semon of the mount sound like hurling salacious and scatalogical insults

<sq8mon$12kj$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=14245&group=sci.lang#14245

From: Jens_Stu...@nowhere.net (Jens Stuckelberger)
Newsgroups: sci.lang
Subject: Re: Panjabi - a language that would make the semon of the mount
sound like hurling salacious and scatalogical insults
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 03:15:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Jens Stuckelberger - Sun, 26 Dec 2021 03:15 UTC

On Sat, 25 Dec 2021 10:55:15 -0800, S K wrote:

> although hindi/urdu shares many indecent insults with Punjabi

Not decent ones then? Not even a single one?

Re: Panjabi - a language that would make the semon of the mount sound like hurling salacious and scatalogical insults

<4d5d459b-80b5-4d58-890c-8309ca47b059n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=14246&group=sci.lang#14246

Newsgroups: sci.lang
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 01:37:40 -0800 (PST)
like hurling salacious and scatalogical insults
From: daud.de...@gmail.com (Daud Deden)
 by: Daud Deden - Sun, 26 Dec 2021 09:37 UTC

On Saturday, December 25, 2021 at 10:15:38 PM UTC-5, Jens Stuckelberger wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Dec 2021 10:55:15 -0800, S K wrote:
>
> > although hindi/urdu shares many indecent insults with Punjabi
> Not decent ones then? Not even a single one?
Semon?

Re: Panjabi - a language that would make the semon of the mount sound like hurling salacious and scatalogical insults

<344e2e78-5d41-4cc8-81e6-96a8f5e74ac3n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=14249&group=sci.lang#14249

Newsgroups: sci.lang
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 07:49:26 -0800 (PST)
like hurling salacious and scatalogical insults
From: skpfl...@gmail.com (S K)
 by: S K - Sun, 26 Dec 2021 15:49 UTC

On Saturday, December 25, 2021 at 10:15:38 PM UTC-5, Jens Stuckelberger wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Dec 2021 10:55:15 -0800, S K wrote:
>
> > although hindi/urdu shares many indecent insults with Punjabi
> Not decent ones then? Not even a single one?

Brits built up Punjabis as "martial races" so that they would lick the shit deep from brit asses and help the brits govern the subcontinent.

Two "martial races" - Southern White males in the US and Punjabis in South Asia need to be given a thorough pounding to pound the alleged "martialness" out of them.

We all know what 4 foot-tall vietnamese did to "martial" Americans who also enjoyed a 100:1 firepower advantage.

Re: Panjabi - a language that would make the semon of the mount sound like hurling salacious and scatalogical insults

<125025e4-095e-4726-8981-57c368fb4ed2n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=14250&group=sci.lang#14250

Newsgroups: sci.lang
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 08:10:59 -0800 (PST)
like hurling salacious and scatalogical insults
From: skpfl...@gmail.com (S K)
 by: S K - Sun, 26 Dec 2021 16:10 UTC

On Saturday, December 25, 2021 at 1:55:17 PM UTC-5, S K wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ojn1HbPovlo
>
> although hindi/urdu shares many indecent insults with Punjabi - the venum with which they can be uttered in Panjabi cannot be matched.
>
> Thats why Pakistan - 50 pct Panjabi is such a mass of syphillis.
>
> Americans and Brits LOVE them - since they kisss the ass of white people.
>
> Indian Punj-es seem to want to start something - time to crush them without mercy - same as Trumpista Southern white males in the US.

Pakistan is ruled by Punjabis but they use Punjabi only for cussing, drunken carousing, disciplining children/servants etc. Parliamentary procedures, journalism etc . are overwhelmingly conductedi n Urdu.

Punjabi stands no chance compared to the beauty of Urdu.

Hindi, the ugly sister of Urdu has also partially displaced Punjabi in India - but not that much.

Spoken punjabi by a "manly man" must be the worst obscenity on earth.

the speech of southern white male right wingers in the US comes close.