"In matrimony, to hesitate is sometimes to be saved." -- Butler

tech / sci.math / Re: How can a clever school student or a layperson easily understand?

SubjectAuthor
* Re: How can a clever school student or a layperson easily understand?markus...@gmail.com
`* Re: How can a clever school student or a layperson easily understand?bassam karzeddin
 +- Re: How can a clever school student or a layperson easily understand?markus...@gmail.com
 `* Re: How can a clever school student or a layperson easily understand?Volney
  `* Re: How can a clever school student or a layperson easily understand?bassam karzeddin
   `- Re: How can a clever school student or a layperson easily understand?Volney

1
Re: How can a clever school student or a layperson easily understand?

<b9b5591a-5eb1-4f9f-b51a-326ececbe470n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=143267&group=sci.math#143267

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2023 02:24:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: How can a clever school student or a layperson easily understand?
From: markuskl...@gmail.com (markus...@gmail.com)
 by: markus...@gmail.com - Thu, 3 Aug 2023 09:24 UTC

onsdag 7 oktober 2020 kl. 09:52:29 UTC+2 skrev bassam karzeddin:
> [...]
> https://www.quora.com/Do-imaginary-numbers-actually-exist-and-is-there-any-physical-quantity-that-is-actually-complex/answer/Bassam-Karzeddin-1
> > 3) Non-Euclidean space is also human brain fart space
> https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-proof-that-space-isnt-Euclidean/answer/Bassam-Karzeddin-1
>
> https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-ways-to-understand-the-proof-that-there-is-no-formula-for-expressing-the-roots-of-the-general-quintic-equation-via-radicals/answer/Bassam-Karzeddin-1
> > 4) History of mathematics was mostly a collection of too funny fabricated stories
> https://www.quora.com/Does-pi-e-or-pi-e-always-and-forever-represent-a-rational-number/answer/Bassam-Karzeddin-1
> > 5) The fundamental theorem of algebra is totally flawed
> https://www.quora.com/How-can-you-solve-this-very-simple-polynomial-x-n-x-m-1-for-at-least-one-real-root-in-mathematics-where-n-m-are-positive-distinct-integers/answer/Bassam-Karzeddin-1
> > 6) The polynomials stories are fabricated from Diophantine equations
> https://www.quora.com/Why-do-mathematicians-illegally-make-real-root-solution-for-this-non-solvable-Diophantine-equation-n-5-m-5-nm-4-where-n-m-are-positive-coprime-integers/answer/Bassam-Karzeddin-1
> > 7) Zero and negative numbers are human inventions like numbers and never were any truly meaningful discoveries
> https://www.quora.com/Isnt-there-a-problem-basically-with-zero-or-the-problems-are-basically-with-those-many-like-frac-0-0-0-0-0-0-n-frac-n-0-n-0-1-n-0-0-0-0-etc/answer/Bassam-Karzeddin-1
> > 8) The coordination true system is originally and naturally directions
> > 9) Number systems without zero number are better convenient and more logical
> >
> Ref.: See the relevant public published posts on sci. math
> > 10) The non-existing angles are plenty in mathematics, where the current protector tool of education must be forbidden immediately
> https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-exact-sides-of-a-triangle-with-angles-say-randomly-40-x-y-degrees-where-x-y-140-degrees/answer/Bassam-Karzeddin-1
> > 11) All methods of constructions mathematical objects that were not constructed by the early Greeks rules are pure cheat and fake
> >
> https://www.quora.com/Why-dont-natural-numbers-start-with-two-to-be-more-consistent-with-the-space-properties-that-are-only-positive-constructible-numbers/answer/Bassam-Karzeddin-1
> > 12) Shocking facts about generally the academic mainstream mathematicians reactions and very bad behaviours towards superior facts in mathematics
> >
> https://www.quora.com/Does-the-ethical-honesty-nobility-exist-in-todays-opened-world-among-academic-professional-experts-of-logic-philosophy-pure-physics-and-more-especially-in-mathematics-towards-armatures-public-published-discoveries/answer/Bassam-Karzeddin-1
> > 13) All correct references for those above claims and much more may be best found in my posts, for sure
> >
> > Kindly, this may be kept for future documentation and **NATURAL TRUE HISTORICAL RECORDS** for sure

Why are all the math cranks always engineers?

Re: How can a clever school student or a layperson easily understand?

<a2d3f03f-f964-4e5f-b495-9dc73e55bcc1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=143273&group=sci.math#143273

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2023 02:33:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Thu, 3 Aug 2023 09:33 UTC

On Thursday, August 3, 2023 at 12:24:52 PM UTC+3, markus...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
> > > 12) Shocking facts about generally the academic mainstream mathematicians reactions and very bad behaviours towards superior facts in mathematics
> > >
> > https://www.quora.com/Does-the-ethical-honesty-nobility-exist-in-todays-opened-world-among-academic-professional-experts-of-logic-philosophy-pure-physics-and-more-especially-in-mathematics-towards-armatures-public-published-discoveries/answer/Bassam-Karzeddin-1
> > > 13) All correct references for those above claims and much more may be best found in my posts, for sure
> > >
> > > Kindly, this may be kept for future documentation and **NATURAL TRUE HISTORICAL RECORDS** for sure
> > >
> > > Good luck
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > Bassam King Karzeddin
> > > June 27, 2019
> > BKK
> Why are all the math cranks always engineers?

Can't you realize yet that most of your math was already established by scientists & eingineers beside the skilled carpenters who aren't generally any true mathematians? 🤔

Ang again, the eingineers who are going to correct your math from the eingineering math, where No rules at all for true mathematians rarely happened in the history

BKK

Re: How can a clever school student or a layperson easily understand?

<d349f091-31de-40d0-a76b-ea94d4e51cf8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=143338&group=sci.math#143338

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2023 10:27:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: markuskl...@gmail.com (markus...@gmail.com)
 by: markus...@gmail.com - Thu, 3 Aug 2023 17:27 UTC

torsdag 3 augusti 2023 kl. 11:33:08 UTC+2 skrev bassam karzeddin:
> [...]
> > > >
> > > https://www.quora.com/Why-dont-natural-numbers-start-with-two-to-be-more-consistent-with-the-space-properties-that-are-only-positive-constructible-numbers/answer/Bassam-Karzeddin-1
> > > >
> > > https://www.quora.com/Does-the-ethical-honesty-nobility-exist-in-todays-opened-world-among-academic-professional-experts-of-logic-philosophy-pure-physics-and-more-especially-in-mathematics-towards-armatures-public-published-discoveries/answer/Bassam-Karzeddin-1

> > > BKK
> > Why are all the math cranks always engineers?
> Can't you realize yet that most of your math was already established by scientists & eingineers beside the skilled carpenters who aren't generally any true mathematians? 🤔
>
> Ang again, the eingineers who are going to correct your math from the eingineering math, where No rules at all for true mathematians rarely happened in the history

Engineers don't know math. They use mathematical results.

Re: How can a clever school student or a layperson easily understand?

<uagre9$rop6$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=143340&group=sci.math#143340

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2023 14:25:13 -0400
 by: Volney - Thu, 3 Aug 2023 18:25 UTC

On 8/3/2023 5:33 AM, bassam karzeddin wrote:
> [...]
>>>>
>>> Ref.: See the relevant public published posts on sci. math
>>> https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-exact-sides-of-a-triangle-with-angles-say-randomly-40-x-y-degrees-where-x-y-140-degrees/answer/Bassam-Karzeddin-1
>>>>
>>> https://www.quora.com/Why-dont-natural-numbers-start-with-two-to-be-more-consistent-with-the-space-properties-that-are-only-positive-constructible-numbers/answer/Bassam-Karzeddin-1
>>>>
>>> https://www.quora.com/Does-the-ethical-honesty-nobility-exist-in-todays-opened-world-among-academic-professional-experts-of-logic-philosophy-pure-physics-and-more-especially-in-mathematics-towards-armatures-public-published-discoveries/answer/Bassam-Karzeddin-1

>>> BKK
>> Why are all the math cranks always engineers?

You aren't the first to notice that. Retired electrical engineers
specifically.

> Can't you realize yet that most of your math was already established by scientists & eingineers beside the skilled carpenters who aren't generally any true mathematians? 🤔
>
> Ang again, the eingineers who are going to correct your math from the eingineering math, where No rules at all for true mathematians rarely happened in the history

What are "eingineers"?

Re: How can a clever school student or a layperson easily understand?

<91a7f367-673b-4dc3-a55c-95fa7bb3e650n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=143418&group=sci.math#143418

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2023 20:07:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Fri, 4 Aug 2023 03:07 UTC

On Thursday, August 3, 2023 at 9:25:22 PM UTC+3, Volney wrote:
> On 8/3/2023 5:33 AM, bassam karzeddin wrote:

> >> Why are all the math cranks always engineers?
> You aren't the first to notice that. Retired electrical engineers
> specifically.
> >
> > Can't you realize yet that most of your math was already established by scientists & eingineers beside the skilled carpenters who aren't generally any true mathematians? 🤔
> >
> > Ang again, the eingineers who are going to correct your math from the eingineering math, where No rules at all for true mathematians rarely happened in the history
> What are "eingineers"?
Eingineers are practical successful people who can make real things working, where they get admitted in a higher acadimic fields due to their higher performance & better abilities strictly in mathematics, where less intellectual students are admitted in fields like mathematics are left for students with much less abilities in mathematics

Where generally, this abnormal practice is globally happening 🤔
Where this is the main reason that we have millions of acadimic mathematicians 🧌 Trolls 🧌 around the whole 🌎 world
BKK

Re: How can a clever school student or a layperson easily understand?

<uajct4$1bv3h$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=143491&group=sci.math#143491

From: vol...@invalid.invalid (Volney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2023 13:35:32 -0400
 by: Volney - Fri, 4 Aug 2023 17:35 UTC

On 8/3/2023 11:07 PM, bassam karzeddin wrote:
> On Thursday, August 3, 2023 at 9:25:22 PM UTC+3, Volney wrote:

>> You aren't the first to notice that. Retired electrical engineers
>> specifically.
>>>
>>> Can't you realize yet that most of your math was already established by scientists & eingineers beside the skilled carpenters who aren't generally any true mathematians? 🤔
>>>
>>> Ang again, the eingineers who are going to correct your math from the eingineering math, where No rules at all for true mathematians rarely happened in the history
>> What are "eingineers"?

> Eingineers are practical successful people who can make real things working, where they get admitted in a higher acadimic fields due to their higher performance & better abilities strictly in mathematics, where less intellectual students are admitted in fields like mathematics are left for students with much less abilities in mathematics
>
> Where generally, this abnormal practice is globally happening 🤔
> Where this is the main reason that we have millions of acadimic mathematicians 🧌 Trolls 🧌 around the whole 🌎 world

Is an "eingineer" something like an engineer?