Chemist who falls in acid will be tripping for weeks.

tech / sci.math / Re: Corruption of (bathoverflowed) and Academia srctions on Stalked Exchange (SE)

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Corruption of (bathoverflowed) and Academia srctions on Stalkedmarkus...@gmail.com
`* Re: Corruption of (bathoverflowed) and Academia srctions on Stalkedbassam karzeddin
 +- Re: Corruption of (bathoverflowed) and Academia srctions on Stalkedmarkus...@gmail.com
 `* Re: Corruption of (bathoverflowed) and Academia srctions on Stalkednabru
  `- Re: Corruption of (bathoverflowed) and Academia srctions on Stalkedbassam karzeddin

1
Re: Corruption of (bathoverflowed) and Academia srctions on Stalked Exchange (SE)

<65065d1c-8762-4368-bd04-32b3f28ca7a5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=143257&group=sci.math#143257

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2023 02:07:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Corruption of (bathoverflowed) and Academia srctions on Stalked
Exchange (SE)
From: markuskl...@gmail.com (markus...@gmail.com)
 by: markus...@gmail.com - Thu, 3 Aug 2023 09:07 UTC

måndag 30 november 2020 kl. 16:49:46 UTC+1 skrev Bassam Karzeddin:
> [...]
> >
> > Since the true undiscovered reason was basically the non-existence of such alleged real numbers like $(\pi,\sqrt[3]{2})$
> >
> > But Wentzel didn’t realize this true fact, were then, how to square the circle (that never exists) becomes much easier to understand, or to construct angles that never exist like the angle $(\pi/9 = 20)$ Degrees, or doubling the cube with any existing arbitrary side number, (Proof was completed)
> >
> > However, here I gave only a very little and direct fast proof whereas other detailed proofs about many these issues or many more were already publically published in my public profiles
> >

> > And so, unfortunately, I know that announcing or say better reminding the academic mathematicians with such proven facts would never mean at any case that I’m against mathematics but truly speaking against the false mathematics for sure
> >
> > Where the so few bitter facts are much more worth and a higher value to the true mathematics itself than millions of many sweet fallacies at the end
> >
> > Regards & happy new year with new coming mathematics FOR SURE
> >
> > *Note: Downvoting my answers wouldn’t, in any case, invalidate my global, public PUBLISHED proofs repeatedly where the spider’s threads can’t hide the proven facts by amateur any more
> >
> > Mainly due to the impossibility of being accepted by any alleged reputable Journals and Universities for many other reasons that are so irrelevant to the true mathematics itself but certainly relevant to general human behaviours and reactions towards superior elementary facts that are strictly contradicting the so common academic mainstream beliefs that were based on wrong conclusions and human short definitions that are not so different from wrong decisions being hiding behind fictions like infinity and practicality of other successful science like the mathematics invented basically by scientists and engineers for a an approximation problem solutions that don't require the perfection required by true mathematics
> >
> > Another note I would like to add that my earlier full profile on mathoverflow was completely hidden or deleted even from being visible to myself, and I don't know truly how my current this answer is made a wiki answer!
> >
> > **Copyright© 2019**
> >
> > Bassam Karzeddin
> >

> > For further details and references, consider my few still undeleted answers in SE and few answers on Quora or sci. math (public profiles), one link below:

Have you ever considered the possibility of you being wrong?

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Corruption of (bathoverflowed) and Academia srctions on Stalked Exchange (SE)

<de4e2998-0848-4d92-84c3-47b4512abe06n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=143260&group=sci.math#143260

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2023 02:12:33 -0700 (PDT)
Exchange (SE)
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Thu, 3 Aug 2023 09:12 UTC

<14e0e816-fdea-4146-be6c-bdb8bbffdc99n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=143268&group=sci.math#143268

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2023 02:26:08 -0700 (PDT)
Exchange (SE)
From: markuskl...@gmail.com (markus...@gmail.com)
 by: markus...@gmail.com - Thu, 3 Aug 2023 09:26 UTC

torsdag 3 augusti 2023 kl. 11:12:40 UTC+2 skrev bassam karzeddin:
> On Thursday, August 3, 2023 at 12:07:25 PM UTC+3, markus...@gmail..com wrote:
> > måndag 30 november 2020 kl. 16:49:46 UTC+1 skrev Bassam Karzeddin:

> > Have you ever considered the possibility of you being wrong?
> Never, simply because I have announced the irrefutable proofs that are spoken solely by natural numbers, where they don't need any human agreements but rather they need strictly their blind obedience to the undesirable truths in mathematics
>
> BKK
Your arrogance is not really admirable.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Corruption of (bathoverflowed) and Academia srctions on Stalked Exchange (SE)

<uag7r5$p1ju$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=143294&group=sci.math#143294

From: nab...@nabru.rocks (nabru)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Exchange (SE)
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2023 09:50:45 -0300
 by: nabru - Thu, 3 Aug 2023 12:50 UTC

Em 03/08/2023 06:12, bassam karzeddin escreveu:
> Never, simply because I have announced the irrefutable proofs that are spoken solely by natural numbers, where they don't need any human agreements but rather they need strictly their blind obedience to the undesirable truths in mathematics
>
> BKK

oh boy, hope your oversized ego doesn't kill you

--
nabru

Re: Corruption of (bathoverflowed) and Academia srctions on Stalked Exchange (SE)

<9c63d7e9-f9e3-486c-b2a8-86724dc97e2an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=143326&group=sci.math#143326

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2023 09:22:13 -0700 (PDT)
Exchange (SE)
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Thu, 3 Aug 2023 16:22 UTC

On Thursday, August 3, 2023 at 3:50:55 PM UTC+3, nabru wrote:
> Em 03/08/2023 06:12, bassam karzeddin escreveu:
> > Never, simply because I have announced the irrefutable proofs that are spoken solely by natural numbers, where they don't need any human agreements but rather they need strictly their blind obedience to the undesirable truths in mathematics
> >
> > BKK
> oh boy, hope your oversized ego doesn't kill you
>

> --
> nabru

I hope your deep global inhireted stupidity doesn't kill you too for sure

BKK