tech / sci.math / Re: What is the fundamental theorem of algebra in mathematics?

SubjectAuthor
* Re: What is the fundamental theorem of algebra in mathematics?bassam karzeddin
`* Re: What is the fundamental theorem of algebra in mathematics?markus...@gmail.com
 +* Re: What is the fundamental theorem of algebra in mathematics?bassam karzeddin
 |+- Re: What is the fundamental theorem of algebra in mathematics?bassam karzeddin
 |`- Re: What is the fundamental theorem of algebra in mathematics?bassam karzeddin
 `* Re: What is the fundamental theorem of algebra in mathematics?bassam karzeddin
  `* Re: What is the fundamental theorem of algebra in mathematics?Python
   `- Re: What is the fundamental theorem of algebra in mathematics?bassam karzeddin

1
Re: What is the fundamental theorem of algebra in mathematics?

<d58d5cec-f4e0-4e08-a7ea-34ce72b03ca1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=143372&group=sci.math#143372

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2023 14:35:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: What is the fundamental theorem of algebra in mathematics?
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Thu, 3 Aug 2023 21:35 UTC

On Monday, August 24, 2020 at 7:05:02 PM UTC+3, bassam karzeddin wrote:
> On Sunday, February 16, 2020 at 10:19:18 AM UTC+3, bassam karzeddin wrote:
> > Algebra was almost quite clean and good before fabricating and adding the fundamental theorem of algebra that was purely a human-invented like mathematics, which was never any true discovery
> >
> > Hence, the fundamental theorem of algebra is the same fundamental theorem of absolute human stupidity beyond the normal common human stupidity
> >
> > However, this abnormal human-invented deliberate stupidity is dragging the whole human knowledge to the uncertainty that is damaging the whole physical sciences to all kinds of utter fictions that even any religion would be so ashamed of to include
> >
> > The rooted fictions are making something from nothingness then expanding it indefinitely in all directions of normal human sensible thoughts that are basically based upon commonsense before anything else
> >
> > The earliest fiction started with the greatest illusion of all the times, which is the true existence of a mathematical object like a circle where the mere fact is that there is no existing circle to talk about absolutely, but a regular existing polygon with relatively small sides up to the very limited ability of visibility of human eyes that eventually deceive their alleged greatest minds
> >

> > The second fiction was the normal number system tragedy with hands fingers base like where every finger was given a single symbol number except the last which was utterly given two despite having 10 distinct symbols where each finger must have strictly one symbol digit, were all that was just to create no numbers like zero no number, that expanded later to negative numbers and they're abnormal illegal babies imaginary numbers
> >
> > And the third tragedy was refusing stubbornly and very stupidly the easiest holy secrets to all those oldest impossible construction problems raised by the ancient Greeks about the impossibilities of (trisecting the arbitrary angles, doubling the cube, and squaring the circle), just because of the greate tendency of humans to solve any problem despite being impossible to solve by any means
> >
> > Where the antirheumatic cube root of two was fabricated deliberately from cube numbers that seem close to two were no existing theorems in the whole mathematics ever support it as a real number but on the contrary Fermat's last theorem that refutes it completely and beyond any little doubts
> >

> > Lomg back, there was an issue I did write about (MAYBE IN 2004) in the doomed dead site "The Math Forum" About (zero, one, infinity) human-invented numbers and related issues, but seems completely stolen by academic anonymous professionals mathematickers nowadays

> > Regards
> >
> > Bassam King Karzeddin
> >
> > Main References: The remaining unstolen public published posts in public free forums sites
And that was proven rigorously as the fundamental theorem of incurable human mind stupidity besides being the core reason of the global mental retardation of the mathematicians & strictly in too elementary mathematics for sure 🙄

BKK

Re: What is the fundamental theorem of algebra in mathematics?

<4ca6ee21-fa3e-41bf-9dcd-cedd02305c54n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=148315&group=sci.math#148315

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 04:43:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: markuskl...@gmail.com (markus...@gmail.com)
 by: markus...@gmail.com - Fri, 15 Sep 2023 11:43 UTC

torsdag 3 augusti 2023 kl. 23:35:30 UTC+2 skrev bassam karzeddin:
> [...]
> > >

> > > Lomg back, there was an issue I did write about (MAYBE IN 2004) in the doomed dead site "The Math Forum" About (zero, one, infinity) human-invented numbers and related issues, but seems completely stolen by academic anonymous professionals mathematickers nowadays

> > > Regards
> > >
> > > Bassam King Karzeddin
> > >
> > > Main References: The remaining unstolen public published posts in public free forums sites
> And that was proven rigorously as the fundamental theorem of incurable human mind stupidity besides being the core reason of the global mental retardation of the mathematicians & strictly in too elementary mathematics for sure 🙄

There exist two options:

1) Either everyone is wrong except you

2) you're mistaken

Why isn't 2) am option?

Re: What is the fundamental theorem of algebra in mathematics?

<6858dd15-96c9-41e4-9127-055e4c5665a1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=148506&group=sci.math#148506

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 04:57:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Sun, 17 Sep 2023 11:57 UTC

On Friday, September 15, 2023 at 2:43:08 PM UTC+3, markus...@gmail.com wrote:
> torsdag 3 augusti 2023 kl. 23:35:30 UTC+2 skrev bassam karzeddin:

> > And that was proven rigorously as the fundamental theorem of incurable human mind stupidity besides being the core reason of the global mental retardation of the mathematicians & strictly in too elementary mathematics for sure 🙄
> >
> > BKK
> There exist two options:
>
> 1) Either everyone is wrong except you
>
> 2) you're mistaken
>
> Why isn't 2) am option?

Don't look into whatever people claim or say, but only look what are the true numbers say loudly!

Here for example tell the people about the belived existing real root for this odd degree polynomia:

(x^{49} + x^7 = 1), which must exist in accordance with your Fundamental Theorem of Algebra, & we would immediately show you about this old global fallcy & ALL its unbelievable consequences!

Now, Do you have the minimum courage to start your real root?

Nothing that for many years the Academic proffessional mathematicians avoid desperately to be involved in such a losing intellectual mathematical game for many reasons they have already & secretly learned

Just give it a try & ask Wolfram Alpha & alike about it!

Bassam karzeddin

Re: What is the fundamental theorem of algebra in mathematics?

<dc0620c3-c767-412c-962b-c6cbcff71584n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=148525&group=sci.math#148525

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 11:18:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Sun, 17 Sep 2023 18:18 UTC

On Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 2:57:51 PM UTC+3, bassam karzeddin wrote:
> On Friday, September 15, 2023 at 2:43:08 PM UTC+3, markus...@gmail.com wrote:
> > torsdag 3 augusti 2023 kl. 23:35:30 UTC+2 skrev bassam karzeddin:

> > > And that was proven rigorously as the fundamental theorem of incurable human mind stupidity besides being the core reason of the global mental retardation of the mathematicians & strictly in too elementary mathematics for sure 🙄
> > >
> > > BKK
> > There exist two options:
> >
> > 1) Either everyone is wrong except you
> >
> > 2) you're mistaken
> >
> > Why isn't 2) am option?
> Don't look into whatever people claim or say, but only look what are the true numbers say loudly!
>
> Here for example tell the people about the belived existing real root for this odd degree polynomia:
>
> (x^{49} + x^7 = 1), which must exist in accordance with your Fundamental Theorem of Algebra, & we would immediately show you about this old global fallcy & ALL its unbelievable consequences!
>

> Now, Do you have the minimum courage to start your real root?
>
> Nothing that for many years the Academic proffessional mathematicians avoid desperately to be involved in such a losing intellectual mathematical game for many reasons they have already & secretly learned
>

> Just give it a try & ask Wolfram Alpha & alike about it!
>
> Bassam karzeddin

Why don't the clueless academic mainstreams mathematicians & alike ask openly & globally the alleged few provers of Fermat's last theorem about such alleged existing real root fo the above mentioned polonomial?

Guess why?

BKK

Re: What is the fundamental theorem of algebra in mathematics?

<9c1173c9-e2d5-4694-92e9-d57cce9bed6bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=148555&group=sci.math#148555

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 18:46:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Mon, 18 Sep 2023 01:46 UTC

On Friday, September 15, 2023 at 2:43:08 PM UTC+3, markus...@gmail.com wrote:
> torsdag 3 augusti 2023 kl. 23:35:30 UTC+2 skrev bassam karzeddin:

> > And that was proven rigorously as the fundamental theorem of incurable human mind stupidity besides being the core reason of the global mental retardation of the mathematicians & strictly in too elementary mathematics for sure 🙄
> >
> > BKK
> There exist two options:
>
> 1) Either everyone is wrong except you
>
> 2) you're mistaken
>
> Why isn't 2) am option?

So unfortunately, only option number one is absolutely true, FOR SURE

Why did I say so unfortunately, honestly & truly because I wish to be completely
mistaken for sure also, but alas, I'm never mistaken, although more than sure

BKK

Re: What is the fundamental theorem of algebra in mathematics?

<ue8bga$oitk$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=148558&group=sci.math#148558

From: pyt...@invalid.org (Python)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 04:09:14 +0200
 by: Python - Mon, 18 Sep 2023 02:09 UTC

Le 18/09/2023 à 03:46, bassam karzeddin a écrit :
> On Friday, September 15, 2023 at 2:43:08 PM UTC+3, markus...@gmail.com wrote:
>> torsdag 3 augusti 2023 kl. 23:35:30 UTC+2 skrev bassam karzeddin:

>>> And that was proven rigorously as the fundamental theorem of incurable human mind stupidity besides being the core reason of the global mental retardation of the mathematicians & strictly in too elementary mathematics for sure 🙄
>>>
>>> BKK
>> There exist two options:
>>
>> 1) Either everyone is wrong except you
>>
>> 2) you're mistaken
>>
>> Why isn't 2) am option?
>
> So unfortunately, only option number one is absolutely true, FOR SURE

Option number 2 is obviously right. You are a kook dumbass bASSam.

Re: What is the fundamental theorem of algebra in mathematics?

<6eff1562-d3b4-4ea1-b838-4b6dcc84acf4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=148568&group=sci.math#148568

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 19:48:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Mon, 18 Sep 2023 02:48 UTC

On Monday, September 18, 2023 at 5:09:25 AM UTC+3, Python wrote:
> Le 18/09/2023 à 03:46, bassam karzeddin a écrit :

> >> There exist two options:
> >>
> >> 1) Either everyone is wrong except you
> >>
> >> 2) you're mistaken
> >>
> >> Why isn't 2) am option?
> >
> > So unfortunately, only option number one is absolutely true, FOR SURE
> Option number 2 is obviously right. You are a kook dumbass bASSam.

But you didn't dare to say anything about your real root that you stupidly beleave existing!

Common, just try with ALL your so lengthy & worthless global education FOR SURE

Haven't the cats eaten your so long toungeS? Sure

BKK

Re: What is the fundamental theorem of algebra in mathematics?

<d2427724-1955-4fc4-a151-293cc0f2ed23n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=149293&group=sci.math#149293

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 00:34:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Tue, 26 Sep 2023 07:34 UTC

On Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 2:57:51 PM UTC+3, bassam karzeddin wrote:
> On Friday, September 15, 2023 at 2:43:08 PM UTC+3, markus...@gmail.com wrote:
> > torsdag 3 augusti 2023 kl. 23:35:30 UTC+2 skrev bassam karzeddin:

> > > And that was proven rigorously as the fundamental theorem of incurable human mind stupidity besides being the core reason of the global mental retardation of the mathematicians & strictly in too elementary mathematics for sure 🙄
> > >
> > > BKK
> > There exist two options:
> >
> > 1) Either everyone is wrong except you
> >
> > 2) you're mistaken
> >
> > Why isn't 2) am option?
> Don't look into whatever people claim or say, but only look what are the true numbers say loudly!
>
> Here for example tell the people about the belived existing real root for this odd degree polynomia:
>
> (x^{49} + x^7 = 1), which must exist in accordance with your Fundamental Theorem of Algebra, & we would immediately show you about this old global fallcy & ALL its unbelievable consequences!
>

> Now, Do you have the minimum courage to start your real root?
>
> Nothing that for many years the Academic proffessional mathematicians avoid desperately to be involved in such a losing intellectual mathematical game for many reasons they have already & secretly learned
>

> Just give it a try & ask Wolfram Alpha & alike about it!
>
> Bassam karzeddin

What happened to the mathematicians tongues suddenly where they are so afraid to talk anything about their believed real root of an odd degree polynomial?
Also the complex roots they usually belived!
Doesn't that exist only in their shallow minds? No wonders!

Forget about the little frustrated dwarfs who keep parking aimlessly about the issue, since they have nothing FOR SURE

BKK