"You'll pay to know what you really think." -- J. R. "Bob" Dobbs

tech / sci.math / Re: Academia Global dishonesty against public armatures talents

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Academia Global dishonesty against public armatures talentsmarkus...@gmail.com
`- Re: Academia Global dishonesty against public armatures talentsbassam karzeddin

1
Re: Academia Global dishonesty against public armatures talents

<a07e205e-8d23-4d52-b998-569ec2ee4fc5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=142601&group=sci.math#142601

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2023 01:03:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Academia Global dishonesty against public armatures talents
From: markuskl...@gmail.com (markus...@gmail.com)
 by: markus...@gmail.com - Sun, 30 Jul 2023 08:03 UTC

onsdag 28 oktober 2020 kl. 14:37:31 UTC+1 skrev Bassam Karzeddin:
> [...]
>
> https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/12500/11-historical-geniuses-and-their-possible-mental-disorders
>
> In short, there is rarely a truly genius historical or living mathematicians
>
> In fact, I did discover that they are truly the most foolish category of human beings born with so many very bad relevant traits like (infidelity, in nobility, deniers, liars, enviers, dishonesty, cowardice, failures, cheaters, stubbornness, exploiters, criminals, ..., etc)
>
> And naturally, with the huge human mind fictions they did inherit from their previous generations, they keep complicating the mathematics more and more where this applies mostly on their top lists where also for every generalization there is naturally a very rare exception as a rule
>
> The main problem with the global mathematical education is that people who generally fail to obtain admissions in so many other higher scientific streams that strictly require higher IQ (mainly in mathematics) go easily to obtain admissions in mathematics and many other similar fields where no restriction is required generally on the true level of their very modest IQ
>
> Which results in such a very miserable situation that reflects heavily burdens on the shoulders of world innocent uprising school students and societies they belong to
>
> Mentioning the fact that most of the students in ALL countries generally suffer and hate the subject of mathematics intrinsically without being aware of the fact about how spoiled it was since they did never well-understood the most famous three historical problems raised by the ancient Greeks about three impossible construction problems (by any tools, I added), where (Tools are for fools), they are so irrelevant to any true mathematical theoretical problems but only for illustration or demonstrations
>
> The compass, for instance, is impossible to make a circle but can make a regular existing (constructible) polygon with very small side distance that a human eye or ability of visibility is inadequate to ever notice where this seems like a circle in human minds generally, (just try it out your own self, or simply read my many *public* published topics in this regard)
>
> And the huge human global **BIGGEST** historical failure of never understanding the true old Greek's problems have resulted in a huge accumulative ignorance in so many fictional directions that is expanding indefinitely up this date to overflow the galaxy size very soon
>
> How can we **EXACTLY** construct sqrt(pi), if pi itself isn't constructible (by any tools, I added)?
>
> How can we **EXACTLY** double the cube, with the Fermat's last theorem?
>
> How can we **EXACTLY** construct an angle as (pi/9 = 20 Degrees), where it is **IMPOSSIBLE** to be found in any triangle with **EXACTLY** known sides?
>
> How can ALL those exist (with no theorem) if they are truly impossible existence to construct (by any tools or means)?

We don't have to construct them. They exist anyway.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Academia Global dishonesty against public armatures talents

<ec5c92f9-21ce-46c1-9362-85cd462b11d6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=143385&group=sci.math#143385

Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2023 14:59:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Thu, 3 Aug 2023 21:59 UTC