Newsgroups: sci.math
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2023 03:36:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Fifth Degree Equation
From: b.karzed...@yahoo.com (bassam karzeddin)
 by: bassam karzeddin - Fri, 4 Aug 2023 10:36 UTC

On Thursday, June 1, 2006 at 2:13:38 PM UTC+3, titus_...@yahoo.com wrote:
> titus_...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > which does not give rational "y" hence K(x) is not solvable. In
> > general, we can prove the stronger result that the equation,
> >
> > x^5+5x+p = 0
> >
> > with p rational is not solvable in radicals.
> >
> > --Titus
> When the above equation is irreducible, of course.

Can Titus understand the true reason behind the impossibility of solving the irrefutable quintic short form by radicals?

I don't think so, since he belived in the existence of such real root even being without a radical form, where as the subtle fact about such impossibility is so simply the non-existence of such a real root, where hence it is also obvious why it is impossible by radicals

As simple as it is!

But why do people waste many centuries so unnecessary for such problems that need only few minutes to understand!

Save the coming uprising generations from the ill-established mathematical hallucinations for sure

Enough stupidity that are expanding globally & universally as well about too elementary mathematics

Bassam Karzeddin