The amount of weight an evangelist carries with the almighty is measured in billigrahams.

tech / sci.math / Re: 4-Does WM make Germany & Gottingen Univ a failure in mathematics with his slant cut of Cone a ellipse when it is a OVAL, and his mindless "dark numbers bullshit" Ben Bacarisse,Cynthia A. Volkert,Florentin Wörgötter,Annette Zippelius, Metin Tolan

SubjectAuthor
* 4-Does WM make Germany & Gottingen Univ a failure inArchimedes Plutonium
`* Re: 4-Does WM make Germany & Gottingen Univ a failurbwr fml
 +- Re: 4-Does WM make Germany & Gottingen Univ a failurbwr fml
 +* Re: 4-Does WM make Germany & Gottingen Univ a failurArchimedes Plutonium
 |`* Re: 4-Does WM make Germany & Gottingen Univ a failureChris M. Thomasson
 | +- Re: 4-Does WM make Germany & Gottingen Univ a failurArchimedes Plutonium
 | +- Re: 4-Does WM make Germany & Gottingen Univ a failurArchimedes Plutonium
 | +- Re: 4-Does WM make Germany & Gottingen Univ a failurArchimedes Plutonium
 | +- Re: 4-Does WM make Germany & Gottingen Univ a failurArchimedes Plutonium
 | +- Re: 4-Does WM make Germany & Gottingen Univ a failurArchimedes Plutonium
 | `* Re: 4-Does WM make Germany & Gottingen Univ a failurArchimedes Plutonium
 |  `* Re: 4-Does WM make Germany & Gottingen Univ a failurArchimedes Plutonium
 |   `* Re: 4-Does WM make Germany & Gottingen Univ a failurArchimedes Plutonium
 |    `- Re: 4-Does WM make Germany & Gottingen Univ a failurArchimedes Plutonium
 `* Re: 4-Does WM make Germany & Gottingen Univ a failurArchimedes Plutonium
  `- Re: Archimedes "math hater" Plutonium flunked the math test of aMichael Moroney

1
4-Does WM make Germany & Gottingen Univ a failure in mathematics with his slant cut of Cone a ellipse when it is a OVAL, and his mindless "dark numbers bullshit" Ben Bacarisse,Cynthia A. Volkert,Florentin Wörgötter,Annette Zippelius, Metin Tolan

<0a84eca7-2302-4b05-aa16-c9fa7cd3cc50n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122483&group=sci.math#122483

Newsgroups: sci.math
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 26 Dec 2022 04:38 UTC

WM,Dr. Susanne Schneider,Metin Tolan,Anja Karliczek,Prof. Dr. Susanne Schneider,Prof. Dr. Steffen Schumann,Prof. Cynthia A. Volkert are they forever going to be mindless fools of math especially geometry.

And here you can plainly see the side EC is smaller than CF, while a ellipse requires them to be equal
......../\E
....../ c.\
F / .......\

entrance E of planar cut, and "c" the center axis, and F the exit of planar cut, cF is far larger than Ec.

Are they trying to turn sci.math into a gay pick up bar rather than legitimate math with endless day after day spam?

Sergi_o 68, "Questions on...."
Wolfgang Mueckenheim 324 "Three proofs of dark numbers..."
of the fine Bacarisse cheese
Ben Bacarisse 323 "Three proofs of dark numbers..."
FromTheRafters (more like gutters) 221 "Two similar..."
Sergi_o 161 "Two similar..."
Ben Bacarisse 133, "Two similar properties..."

WM turning Gottingen Germany into geometry failures.
Kibo chasing corpses in WM gay pick up bar, for Kibo sure does not know the difference between Oval and ellipse as seen in his latest stupidity-- a revolving axis as Kibo the moron and BWR describes it--

Let's try again with your little diagram, fixed.

On Monday, December 5, 2022 at 1:48:16 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On 12/5/2022 12:22 AM, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:

Kibo Parry M on Harvard's Dr. Hau.
Kibo on > I want to fuck her corpse
On Sunday, September 11, 2022 at 12:07:15 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> I want to fuck her corpse
Why Kibo??? Because she refuses to finish her experiment and see all the light vanishes simultaneously, or is it because she can not admit slant cut of cone is Oval, never ellipse???

On Monday, January 18, 2021 at 2:06:24 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> fails at math and science:

Re: Drs.Larry Summers, Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall of Harvard, teach percentages correctly??-- Moroney//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = Dirac's monopole (1)
By Michael Moroney 1/23/18, 44 posts 461 views

On Sunday, September 11, 2022 at 12:07:15 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> I want to fuck her corpse
Kibo Parry Moroney in 1997 blows his CIA cover-- to the entire world, mind you---
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster

On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 9:13:14 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"Court Jester of Math"

Kibo,is Ruth Charney of AMS the model in your book, for she cannot admit the slant cut of cone is Oval, never the ellipse as proven by AP in 2016? I know it falls on deaf ears of Kibo with his 938 is 12% short of 945. And Ruth, would the AMS publish Kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945, because the AMS certainly will not publish AP's conic proof? Maybe that is all the AMS publishes-- fake math.

On Tuesday, September 13, 2022 at 10:40:13 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"physics hater"
> tarded:
> Drag Queen of Science, especially Physics

AP no longer tolerates 30 year nonstop stalker shitheads like Kibo Parry M.
> [...]
>
> On Sunday, December 4, 2022 at 6:19:00 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > >
> > > If you are thinking your cone is symmetric around the z axis and the point c is on the z axis
> > > then you claim that Ec is less than cF is true.
> > > And that means absolutely nothing about whether the intersection of the cone and plane is an ellipse.
> > >
> > > The fundamental crank mistake you made a decade ago is thinking that the point c on the z axis
> > > has ANYTHING to do with whether the intersection is an ellipse or not..
> > >
> > > As I clearly showed a couple of days ago, the algebra CLEARLY shows that your point c needs to be
> > > exactly half way between the point E and the point F. Then the distances Ec and cF are equal.
> > > BUT, far more important, all the widths of the intersection in that plane for any distance d to the left
> > > and the distance d to the right of that point c are then precisely equal and that is the definition
> > > of a plane of symmetry and the intersection is an ellipse.
> > >
> > > But you have screeched your false claim out your crank hole for long enough and you DESPERATELY
> > > need to imagine that you are right and everyone else in the history of the world is wrong... that you
> > > probably can't ever admit that you made this mistake and just keep screeching it.
> > >
> > > Go out in your yard and scream it loud and proud:
> > > RETARDED, RETARDED, ARCHIE IS RETARDED
> > > and keep crank screaming that until they call the cops on you.
> > bwr is correct, Archie. Let's try again with your little diagram, fixed..
> >
> > You chose point C to be the intersection of line segment EF and the axis
> > of the cone AG. As you say segment EC is smaller than CF. Not in
> > dispute. But that doesn't show that the intersecting curve isn't
> > symmetric around EF. C is not the center of EF. To see if the
> > intersection figure is symmetric around EF, you obviously have to start
> > at the center, the halfway point of EF. Here I called it B, and the
> > length BE = length BF. Now you need to show that the curve is or is not
> > symmetric around B. That the width at B+d is or is not = the width at
> > B-d, as bwr stated. Not quite as simple.
>
> AP comments: so look at the moron Moroney (Kibo Parry) being a spokesperson for failed Dr. Tao with his "move around axis of the cone-- say Kibo and Tao is there a witch flying around on a broomstick in that cone also???

> > > Universitat Augsburg, Germany, rector Sabine Doering-Manteuffel
> > > Math dept Ronald H.W.Hoppe, B. Schmidt, Sarah Friedrich, Stefan Grosskinsky, Friedrich Pukelsheim, Mirjam Dur, Ralf Werner.
> > >
> > > Hochschule Augsburg, Wolfgang Mueckenheim
> > >
> > > Gottingen Univ math
> > >
> > > Dorothea Bahns, Laurent Bartholdi, Valentin Blomer, Jorg Brüdern, Stefan Halverscheid, Harald Andres Helfgott, Madeleine Jotz Lean, Ralf Meyer, Preda Mihailescu, Walther Dietrich Paravicini, Viktor Pidstrygach, Thomas Schick, Evelina Viada, Ingo Frank Witt, Chenchang Zhu

Click here to read the complete article
Re: 4-Does WM make Germany & Gottingen Univ a failure in mathematics with his slant cut of Cone a ellipse when it is a OVAL, and his mindless "dark numbers bullshit" Ben Bacarisse,Cynthia A. Volkert,Florentin Wörgötter,Annette Zippelius, Metin Tolan

<807dba77-bd24-46d4-a47e-0afce2673bf1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122489&group=sci.math#122489

Newsgroups: sci.math
From: qbwrf...@gmail.com (bwr fml)
 by: bwr fml - Mon, 26 Dec 2022 07:27 UTC

On Sunday, December 25, 2022 at 8:38:38 PM UTC-8, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> WM,Dr. Susanne Schneider,Metin Tolan,Anja Karliczek,Prof. Dr. Susanne Schneider,Prof. Dr. Steffen Schumann,Prof. Cynthia A. Volkert are they forever going to be mindless fools of math especially geometry.
>
> And here you can plainly see the side EC is smaller than CF, while a ellipse requires them to be equal
> ......./\E
> ...../ c.\
> F / .......\
>
> entrance E of planar cut, and "c" the center axis, and F the exit of planar cut, cF is far larger than Ec.

Grab your phone and get over to Ebay and BUY THIS NOW Archie

https://www.ebay.com/itm/373778862727

That is a clear plastic cone that has a slope cut.
If you buy that and CAREFULLY measure it to find
the EXACT location of the z axis then that will be
your point "c" and you can identify your points "E" and "F"
on that.

Then you can also find a point "d" that is exactly half
way between "E" and "F" and that will not be the same
point as point "c".

CAREFULLY PRECISELY measuring that will let you
test whether the intersection of the cone and sloping
plane is two semi-ellipses that are not congruent.

Those used to be available every day on Ebay, but
those don't show up very often anymore. Grab
that before it is gone. Measured PRECISELY, that
will be exactly what you need to support your claim.

Re: 4-Does WM make Germany & Gottingen Univ a failure in mathematics with his slant cut of Cone a ellipse when it is a OVAL, and his mindless "dark numbers bullshit" Ben Bacarisse,Cynthia A. Volkert,Florentin Wörgötter,Annette Zippelius, Metin Tolan

<a412cfa0-1c59-4f9c-b9c1-9968f313eeb7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122501&group=sci.math#122501

Newsgroups: sci.math
From: qbwrf...@gmail.com (bwr fml)
 by: bwr fml - Mon, 26 Dec 2022 14:35 UTC

On Sunday, December 25, 2022 at 11:27:20 PM UTC-8, bwr fml wrote:
> On Sunday, December 25, 2022 at 8:38:38 PM UTC-8, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > And here you can plainly see the side EC is smaller than CF, while a ellipse requires them to be equal
> > ......./\E
> > ...../ c.\
> > F / .......\
> >
> > entrance E of planar cut, and "c" the center axis, and F the exit of planar cut, cF is far larger than Ec.
> Grab your phone and get over to Ebay and BUY THIS NOW Archie
>
> https://www.ebay.com/itm/373778862727
>
> That is a clear plastic cone that has a slope cut.

He only has two sets of those left. BUY both sets.

Then you can put the two cones base-to-base and you
can actually SEE your closed loop hyperbola and parabola.
You can use your phone to get pictures to put in your books.
You can lay the flat surfaces onto a clean sheet of paper
and use a fine mechanical pencil to draw precise outlines
of your intersections.

The two semi-ellipses of your intersection will be joined
at exactly the point where the y values are a maximum.
You can use the cone to carefully draw EXACTLY what the
intersection is, locate the maximum, cut that intersection
into those two pieces, lay them on top of each other and
look for the differences that you know, and nobody else
in the world believes, are there.

OR, since you buy two sets, you can hold the two pieces
together, one rotated 180 degrees from the other and look
for a significant substantial difference in the shape of the
intersection.

BUY both sets and get the actual hands-on concrete shapes
that you can measure and test. You are going to need to
measure those VERY carefully, don't let what you imagine
or what you think or what you know mess with your actual
precise measurements. Get those measurements, show
those measurements, get pictures of that to put in your book.

DO NOT MISS this opportunity to be able to ACTUALLY SHOW
other people what is only inside your mind.

Re: 4-Does WM make Germany & Gottingen Univ a failure in mathematics with his slant cut of Cone a ellipse when it is a OVAL, and his mindless "dark numbers bullshit" Ben Bacarisse,Cynthia A. Volkert,Florentin Wörgötter,Annette Zippelius, Metin Tolan

<bde08494-dfc2-4f96-8fa2-0e5ad3e8e2ddn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122538&group=sci.math#122538

Newsgroups: sci.math
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Mon, 26 Dec 2022 21:01 UTC

On Monday, December 26, 2022 at 1:27:20 AM UTC-6, bwr fml wrote:
> On Sunday, December 25, 2022 at 8:38:38 PM UTC-8, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> > WM,Dr. Susanne Schneider,Metin Tolan,Anja Karliczek,Prof. Dr. Susanne Schneider,Prof. Dr. Steffen Schumann,Prof. Cynthia A. Volkert are they forever going to be mindless fools of math especially geometry.
> >
> > And here you can plainly see the side EC is smaller than CF, while a ellipse requires them to be equal
> > ......./\E
> > ...../ c.\
> > F / .......\
> >
> > entrance E of planar cut, and "c" the center axis, and F the exit of planar cut, cF is far larger than Ec.
> Grab your phone and get over to Ebay and BUY THIS NOW Archie
>
> https://www.ebay.com/itm/373778862727

Look, BWR too stupid to roll up a paper cone, and has to buy some imprecise plastic tiny toy to make his point. BWR never had a single marble of logical brain to understand the upper parts of cut is Asymmetrical to the lower portions, which goes along with Volney's crackpot index of John Baez, that BWR is thinking out of his arsehole and using his brains and head to eat up the math lounges coffee and donuts.

> That is a clear plastic cone that has a slope cut.
> If you buy that and CAREFULLY measure it to find
> the EXACT location of the z axis then that will be
> your point "c" and you can identify your points "E" and "F"
> on that.
>
> Then you can also find a point "d" that is exactly half
> way between "E" and "F" and that will not be the same
> point as point "c".
>
> CAREFULLY PRECISELY measuring that will let you
> test whether the intersection of the cone and sloping
> plane is two semi-ellipses that are not congruent.
>
> Those used to be available every day on Ebay, but
> those don't show up very often anymore. Grab
> that before it is gone. Measured PRECISELY, that
> will be exactly what you need to support your claim.

Re: 4-Does WM make Germany & Gottingen Univ a failure in mathematics with his slant cut of Cone a ellipse when it is a OVAL, and his mindless "dark numbers bullshit" Ben Bacarisse,Cynthia A. Volkert,Florentin Wörgötter,Annette Zippelius, Metin Tolan

<tod2k3$3c8u8$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122541&group=sci.math#122541

Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 13:10:26 -0800
 by: Chris M. Thomasson - Mon, 26 Dec 2022 21:10 UTC

On 12/26/2022 1:01 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> On Monday, December 26, 2022 at 1:27:20 AM UTC-6, bwr fml wrote:
>> On Sunday, December 25, 2022 at 8:38:38 PM UTC-8, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
>>> WM,Dr. Susanne Schneider,Metin Tolan,Anja Karliczek,Prof. Dr. Susanne Schneider,Prof. Dr. Steffen Schumann,Prof. Cynthia A. Volkert are they forever going to be mindless fools of math especially geometry.
>>>
>>> And here you can plainly see the side EC is smaller than CF, while a ellipse requires them to be equal
>>> ......./\E
>>> ...../ c.\
>>> F / .......\
>>>
>>> entrance E of planar cut, and "c" the center axis, and F the exit of planar cut, cF is far larger than Ec.
>> Grab your phone and get over to Ebay and BUY THIS NOW Archie
>>
>> https://www.ebay.com/itm/373778862727
>>

> Look, BWR too stupid to roll up a paper cone

[...]

https://www.amazon.com/Eco-Friendly-Dispenser-Coolers-Fundraisers-Disposable/dp/B07M9WN4CM/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=paper+cone&qid=1672089010&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&smid=A2W48U3XUS6VVO&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyOVFORUlWVklPN0cmZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTAzMjY0NTIzMUpSTTJDOFdUVFc4JmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTAyNzU4MjE1WllCTEpTMFVLRFomd2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGYmYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

Re: 4-Does WM make Germany & Gottingen Univ a failure in mathematics with his slant cut of Cone a ellipse when it is a OVAL, and his mindless "dark numbers bullshit" Ben Bacarisse,Cynthia A. Volkert,Florentin Wörgötter,Annette Zippelius, Metin Tolan

<ba40cb9f-303d-46be-9780-abc3063dd938n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122562&group=sci.math#122562

Newsgroups: sci.math
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 27 Dec 2022 01:44 UTC

If I am not mistaken, it is Gottingen in Germany that has a statue of a slant cut in cone-- claiming it is a ellipse.

But you need a steep cone and a steep slant cut for the human eye to detect that it is a Oval, not the fantasized ellipse.

And it shows the moron attitude by BWR with his ebay plastic toy having a Milling Precision of 1 one millionth of a millimeter plastic toy precision. Why, NASA, Apple and Advanced Microchips go to ebay for precision plastics as BWR so claims.

On Monday, December 26, 2022 at 1:27:20 AM UTC-6, bwr fml wrote:
> > And here you can plainly see the side EC is smaller than CF, while a ellipse requires them to be equal
> > ......./\E
> > ...../ c.\
> > F / .......\
> >
> > entrance E of planar cut, and "c" the center axis, and F the exit of planar cut, cF is far larger than Ec.
>
> Grab your phone and get over to Ebay and BUY THIS NOW Archie
>
> https://www.ebay.com/itm/373778862727
>
> That is a clear plastic cone that has a slope cut.
> If you buy that and CAREFULLY measure it to find
> the EXACT location of the z axis then that will be
> your point "c" and you can identify your points "E" and "F"
> on that.
>
> Then you can also find a point "d" that is exactly half
> way between "E" and "F" and that will not be the same
> point as point "c".
>
> CAREFULLY PRECISELY measuring that will let you
> test whether the intersection of the cone and sloping
> plane is two semi-ellipses that are not congruent.

Re: 4-Does WM make Germany & Gottingen Univ a failure in mathematics with his slant cut of Cone a ellipse when it is a OVAL, and his mindless "dark numbers bullshit" Ben Bacarisse,Cynthia A. Volkert,Florentin Wörgötter,Annette Zippelius, Metin Tolan

<ad2d5853-67dd-4365-ae5e-4c38e5bdb072n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=122570&group=sci.math#122570

Newsgroups: sci.math
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 27 Dec 2022 03:52 UTC

Gottingen University a Physics failure school. With their mindless idiots of proton 938MeV with electron of 0.5MeV flying around the outside of proton.. While AP has a logical brain and says the proton is 840MeV with muon as electron trapped inside proton doing the Faraday law and producing the 0.5MeV Dirac magnetic monopole.

Trouble with Gottingen is that it harbors insane idiots of math-- WM and insane idiots of physics, that no clear intelligent and logical knowledge gets through in that network of Gottingen Uni kooks.

WM,apl. Prof. Dr. Susanne Schneider,Metin Tolan,Anja Karliczek,apl. Prof. Dr. Susanne Schneider,Prof. Dr. Steffen Schumann,Prof. Cynthia A. Volkert are they forever going to be mindless idiots of math especially geometry.

> [...]

> > symmetric around B. That the width at B+d is or is not = the width at
> > B-d, as bwr stated. Not quite as simple.
>
> AP comments: so look at the moron Moroney (Kibo Parry) being a spokesperson for failed Dr. Tao with his "move around axis of the cone-- say Kibo and Tao is there a witch flying around on a broomstick in that cone also???

> > > Universitat Augsburg, Germany, rector Sabine Doering-Manteuffel
> > > Math dept Ronald H.W.Hoppe, B. Schmidt, Sarah Friedrich, Stefan Grosskinsky, Friedrich Pukelsheim, Mirjam Dur, Ralf Werner.
> > >
> > > Hochschule Augsburg, Wolfgang Mueckenheim
> > >
> > > Gottingen Univ math
> > >
> > > Dorothea Bahns, Laurent Bartholdi, Valentin Blomer, Jorg Brüdern, Stefan Halverscheid, Harald Andres Helfgott, Madeleine Jotz Lean, Ralf Meyer, Preda Mihailescu, Walther Dietrich Paravicini, Viktor Pidstrygach, Thomas Schick, Evelina Viada, Ingo Frank Witt, Chenchang Zhu

Re: Archimedes "math hater" Plutonium flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

<tovnog$1giq$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=123057&group=sci.math#123057

From: moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
Newsgroups: sci.math
Subject: Re: Archimedes "math hater" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
lifetime-generation test
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2023 18:01:41 -0500
 by: Michael Moroney - Mon, 2 Jan 2023 23:01 UTC

🕷 of Math and 🦂 of Physics Archimedes "Putin's stooge" Plutonium
<plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> If I am not mistaken,

You are mistaken. You are always mistaken

> And it shows the moron attitude by BWR with his ebay plastic toy having a Milling Precision of 1 one millionth of a millimeter plastic toy precision. Why, NASA, Apple and Advanced Microchips go to ebay for precision plastics as BWR so claims.

And StupidPlutonium thinks a handmade "cone" made by rolling up a piece
of paper somehow "proves" something, and this "cone" not only is much
better than the Ebay teaching tool but much better than anything NASA
would have. And the circular canning jar lid, if it doesn't sit exactly
horizontally to the base of the paper "cone" but fits tight to it,
PROVES the cone isn't even a cone! How dumb and stoopid is that?

>>> And here you can plainly see the side EC is smaller than CF, while a ellipse requires them to be equal
>>> ......./\E
>>> ...../ c.\
>>> F / .......\
>>>
>>> entrance E of planar cut, and "c" the center axis, and F the exit of planar cut, cF is far larger than Ec.

StupidPlutonium! If CF is larger than EC, then C obviously is NOT the
center (halfway point) between E and F! If you want to show the curve
isn't an ellipse, you have to start at the CENTER of the curve, and show
that the left side is NOT a mirror image of the right side! POINT C IS
NOT THE CENTER OF THE CURVE, no matter WHAT it is!

Hey Uncle Al's Ghost! 👻 StupidPlutonium thinks he can show a curve
isn't an ellipse by picking a point away from the center and showing
it's not symmetric around the point that's not even the center! How dumb
and stoopid is that?

"Pull the troll's plug. Archie-Poo is an epiphany of chronic abusive
trolling stupidity.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid Archie-Poo is. I mean
rock-hard stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. Surface
of Venus under 80 atmospheres of red hot carbon dioxide and sulfuric
acid vapor dehydrated for 300 million years rock-hard stupid. Stupid
so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole
different sensorium of stupid. Archie-Poo is trans-stupid stupid.
Meta-stupid. Stupid so collapsed upon itself that it is within its
own Schwarzschild radius. Black hole stupid. Stupid gotten so dense
and massive that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid.
Archie-Poo emits more stupid/second than our entire galaxy otherwise
emits stupid/year. Quasar stupid. Nothing else in the universe can
be this stupid. Archie-Poo is an oozingly putrescent primordial
fragment from the original Big Bang of Stupid, a pure essence of
stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of
physics that define maximally extrapolated hypergeometric
n-dimensional backgroundless stupid as we can imagine it. Archie-Poo
is Planck stupid, a quantum foam of stupid, a vacuum decay of stupid,
a grand unified theory of stupid.

Archie-Poo is the epiphany of stupid. Archie-poo is stooopid.

Archie-Poo is a swine. Archie-Poo is a vulgar little maggot.
Archie-Poo is a worthless bag of filth. As they say in Texas,
Archie-Poo couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions printed
on the heel. Archie-Poo is a canker, an ulcerous sore that won't go
away. I would rather watch Affirmative Action lawyers suck-start
Harleys with their bungholes than suffer the troll abominations of
Archie-Poo."

Re: 4-Does WM make Germany & Gottingen Univ a failure in mathematics with his slant cut of Cone a ellipse when it is a OVAL, and his mindless "dark numbers bullshit" Ben Bacarisse,Cynthia A. Volkert,Florentin Wörgötter,Annette Zippelius, Metin Tolan

<1b9d4125-8777-4541-a774-8d17a1873ec3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=135300&group=sci.math#135300

Newsgroups: sci.math
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 21 May 2023 20:58 UTC

Gottingen University, Metin Tolan a Physics failure school. With their mindless idiots of proton 938MeV with electron of 0.5MeV flying around the outside of proton. While AP has a logical brain and says the proton is 840MeV with muon as electron trapped inside proton doing the Faraday law and producing the 0.5MeV Dirac magnetic monopole.

<727ca0ce-1998-4567-830b-6933d35a2eabn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=136151&group=sci.math#136151

Newsgroups: sci.math
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sun, 28 May 2023 23:42 UTC

Moscow,Beijing▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ mushroom cloud, Xi as Putin's stooge when Russia vaporizes Shanghai with its RS-28 Sarmat "Satan II", all because Xi was too dumb to realize you can never trust an insane person

On Monday, December 26, 2022 at 3:10:35 PM UTC-6, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
>Disposable

Yes, Chris, Sarmats are disposable, but are they biodegradable, and can your English environment protection agency classify Sarmats as biodegradable. We here in the USA have this illogical designation of "recyclable" and who cares about recycling a Sarmat?

Chris, which of these is Shangai ??? Is it 1/2
> i[0] = 1/1
> i[1] = 1/2
> i[2] = 1/3
> i[3] = 1/4
> i[4] = 1/5

Re: 4-Does WM make Germany & Gottingen Univ a failure in mathematics with his slant cut of Cone a ellipse when it is a OVAL, and his mindless "dark numbers bullshit" Ben Bacarisse,Cynthia A. Volkert,Florentin Wörgötter,Annette Zippelius, Metin Tolan
by Chris Thomasson

So spamming William, a Sarmat never reaches its exact target but sends shock waves from a blast site.
> No.
>
> Not 'to its limit'.
>
> Only TOWARDS its limit.
>
> It never arrives 'at zero'.'

William, infinite spamming nutjob comparing unit fractions of Moscow compared to Beijing. William spamming nutjob is Moscow 0/1 and Beijing fraction is 1/0 ??

yan wyck in his daily spam says Beijing was nothing in 1999 and apparently a Russian Sarmat returned Beijing to "nothingness once again".

<cc2547b2-4589-4757-bf9b-a69d53a58842n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=136706&group=sci.math#136706

Newsgroups: sci.math
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Fri, 2 Jun 2023 23:16 UTC

<c83e033f-c578-4bad-a683-e379aef05f1dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=137067&group=sci.math#137067

Newsgroups: sci.math
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 6 Jun 2023 18:03 UTC

2-WM,Dr. Susanne Schneider,Metin Tolan,Anja Karliczek,Prof. Dr. Susanne Schneider,Prof. Dr. Steffen Schumann,Prof. Cynthia A. Volkert are they forever going to be mindless fools of math especially geometry.

Dan Christensen spam photo profile
A Paradox of Equality?
On Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 1:40:29 AM UTC-4, Mild Shock wrote: (Correction) > Its not that
12:17 PM

William's profile photo
William
, …
Fritz Feldhase
WM Logic
On Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 10:44:29 AM UTC-3, WM wrote: > William schrieb am Montag, 5. Juni 2023
11:31 AM

William's profile photo
William
, …
WM
No "First" init fraction
Fritz Feldhase schrieb am Montag, 5. Juni 2023 um 17:49:58 UTC+2: > On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 5:
9:36 AM

Eram semper recta's profile photo
Eram semper recta

Re: 4-Does WM make Germany & Gottingen Univ a failure in mathematics with his slant cut of Cone a ellipse when it is a OVAL, and his mindless "dark numbers bullshit" Ben Bacarisse,Cynthia A. Volkert,Florentin Wörgötter,Annette Zippelius, Metin Tolan

<711cee62-f956-4865-8369-8aa48c25a96fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=137170&group=sci.math#137170

Newsgroups: sci.math
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 22:28 UTC

4- WM,Dr. Susanne Schneider,Metin Tolan,Anja Karliczek,Prof. Dr. Susanne Schneider,Prof. Dr. Steffen Schumann,Prof. Cynthia A. Volkert are they forever going to be mindless fools of math especially geometry.

4>>> And here you can plainly see the side EC is smaller than CF, while a ellipse requires them to be equal

> >> Grab your phone and get over to Ebay and BUY THIS NOW Archie
> >>
> >> https://www.ebay.com/itm/373778862727
> >>

> > Look, BWR too stupid to roll up a paper cone
>
> [...]
Re: Proof of Kepler Packing//Jan Burse-Alzheimer faggot//ETH Zurich, Dietmar Salamon, Martin Schweizer, Mete Soner, looking at it
5:25 PM

William's profile photo
William
, …
Chris M. Thomasson
No "First" init fraction
On 6/7/2023 3:35 AM, WM wrote: > Chris M. Thomasson schrieb am Dienstag, 6. Juni 2023 um 21:36:50
5:21 PM

Re: 4-Does WM make Germany & Gottingen Univ a failure in mathematics with his slant cut of Cone a ellipse when it is a OVAL, and his mindless "dark numbers bullshit" Ben Bacarisse,Cynthia A. Volkert,Florentin Wörgötter,Annette Zippelius, Metin Tolan

<96fef5fd-4aee-4bc2-bc2f-27226385b65fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=141235&group=sci.math#141235

Newsgroups: sci.math
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 21:17 UTC

5- WM,Dr. Susanne Schneider,Metin Tolan,Anja Karliczek,Prof. Dr. Susanne Schneider,Prof. Dr. Steffen Schumann,Prof. Cynthia A. Volkert are they forever going to be mindless fools of math especially geometry.

> 4>>> And here you can plainly see the side EC is smaller than CF, while a ellipse requires them to be equal

Chris Thomasson the baby goo--doo-doo of sci.math

John Gabriel profile photo
John Gabriel
,...
Chris M. Thomasson
154
I am the victim, not any of you cunts!

> > > Look, BWR too stupid to roll up a paper cone
> >
> > [...]
> >
> 19
> Re: Proof of Kepler Packing//Jan Burse-Alzheimer faggot//ETH Zurich, Dietmar Salamon, Martin Schweizer, Mete Soner, looking at it
> 5:25 PM
> 
> William's profile photo
> William
> , …
> Chris M. Thomasson
> 114
> No "First" init fraction
> On 6/7/2023 3:35 AM, WM wrote: > Chris M. Thomasson schrieb am Dienstag, 6. Juni 2023 um 21:36:50
> 5:21 PM
> 

Re: 4-Does WM make Germany & Gottingen Univ a failure in mathematics with his slant cut of Cone a ellipse when it is a OVAL, and his mindless "dark numbers bullshit" Ben Bacarisse,Cynthia A. Volkert,Florentin Wörgötter,Annette Zippelius, Metin Tolan

<3c5bc7ef-beb1-4589-b5f2-40f2177f70ffn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=141254&group=sci.math#141254

Newsgroups: sci.math
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Tue, 18 Jul 2023 22:00 UTC

6- WM,Dr. Susanne Schneider,Metin Tolan,Anja Karliczek,Prof. Dr. Susanne Schneider,Prof. Dr. Steffen Schumann,Prof. Cynthia A. Volkert are they forever going to be mindless fools of math especially geometry.

> > 4>>> And here you can plainly see the side EC is smaller than CF, while a ellipse requires them to be equal

6> Chris Thomasson the baby goo--doo-doo of sci.math

> John Gabriel profile photo
> John Gabriel
> ,...
> Chris M. Thomasson
> 154
> I am the victim, not any of you cunts!
> > >
> > > [...]
> > >
> > 19
> > Re: Proof of Kepler Packing//Jan Burse-Alzheimer faggot//ETH Zurich, Dietmar Salamon, Martin Schweizer, Mete Soner, looking at it
> > 5:25 PM
> > 
> > William's profile photo
> > William
> > , …
> > Chris M. Thomasson
> > 114
> > No "First" init fraction
> > On 6/7/2023 3:35 AM, WM wrote: > Chris M. Thomasson schrieb am Dienstag, 6. Juni 2023 um 21:36:50
> > 5:21 PM
> > 

Re: 4-Does WM make Germany & Gottingen Univ a failure in mathematics with his slant cut of Cone a ellipse when it is a OVAL, and his mindless "dark numbers bullshit" Ben Bacarisse,Cynthia A. Volkert,Florentin Wörgötter,Annette Zippelius, Metin Tolan

<1963ba84-1c64-4fba-8f14-3439b533ff31n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/tech/article-flat.php?id=143691&group=sci.math#143691

Newsgroups: sci.math
From: plutoniu...@gmail.com (Archimedes Plutonium)
 by: Archimedes Plutonium - Sat, 5 Aug 2023 20:46 UTC

Can_Dr.Ahnert,Dr.Alai,Dr.Alexander,Dr.Allison,Cambridge University - -PLEASE--step into Univ of Cambridge physics or chemistry lab and weigh the mass of Electrolysis Water, proving Water is H4O not H2O. AP's homegrown lab cannot do the fine tuning experiment of weighing a test tube of electrolyzed hydrogen and oxygen from water. If AP is correct Water is really H4O, not H2O. My weighing scale is puny and insufficient for the job at hand, 0.00001 gram or less of hydrogen and oxygen test tubes. If AP is correct the hydrogen is 1/4 the weight of oxygen, if mainstream chemistry, physics is correct the hydrogen is 1/8 in amu to oxygen.

Chris Thomasson spam of 5Aug2023 in sci.math
>Yawn

Chris Thomasson streamlined

Drs:Ansorge, Atature, Barker, Barnes, Bartlett, Batley, Baumberg, Bohndiek, of Cambridge are you like Thomasson too stupid to learn proton is _not_ 938MeV electron .5MeV when they really are 840MeV, 105MeV in order to have chemistry bonding
Ahnert, Alai, Alexander, Allison of Cambridge are you like Thomasson too stupid to learn proton is _not_ 938MeV electron .5MeV when they really are 840MeV, 105MeV in order to have chemistry bonding

On Sunday, December 23, 2018 at 5:19:37 PM UTC-6, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
> They are tractrix coordinate points. Got a problem?
>
> You are a funny guy. The numbers are correct. Here are some plots:

When I asked Thomasson to provide a tractrix coordinate point table, the imp gave a totally wrong data sheet. This is because Chris is not into truth and math truth but is a stupid troll in sci.math and sci.physics, foisting his village idiot fractals

Ahnert, Alai, Alexander, Allison of Cambridge are you like Thomasson too stupid to learn proton is _not_ 938MeV electron .5MeV when they really are 840MeV, 105MeV in order to have chemistry bonding

                              ..
            .- " `-.   ,..-'''  ```.....'`-..
           ,      . `.'            '        `.
         .'   .' `    `           '   `..     ;
         .   ;  .'                     . `.    ;
         ;   . '                       `.  .   '
          . '                            ` `.  |
        . '.                                  '
       .          0              0            ' `.
      '                                          `
     ;                                            `
    .'                                             `
    ;                      U                        `
    ;    ';                                         `
    :   | ;..                                 :`     `
    :    `;. ```.                           .-; |    '
    '.      `    ``..,                   .'   :'    '
     ;       `        ;'...          ..-''    '     '  Hi I am Chris Thomasson, a English Village idiot who never defined infinity properly and sees no harm in selling fractals which do not exist if you define infinity properly. I like the dough, more than the truth of the world
      `       `        ;  ````'''""'  ;      '    '
       `       `        ;            ;      '    '
        `       `        ;          ;      '    '
         `       `.       ````''''''      '    '
           `       .                     '    '
         /  `       `.                  '    '        .
        /     `       ..            ..'    .'"""""...'
       /   .`   `       ``.........-'     .'` .....'''
      / .'' ;     `                    .'   `
  ...'.'    ;    .' `                .'      `
   ""      .'  .' |    `           .; \       `
           ; .'   |      `. . . . ' .  \       `
           :'     |     '   `       ,   `.     `
                  |    '     `      '     `.    `
                  `   '       `     ;       `.  |
                  `.'          `    ;         `-'
                                `...'

Cambridge Physics Dept

Ahnert, Alai, Alexander, Allison, Ansorge, Atature, Barker, Barnes, Bartlett, Batley, Baumberg, Bohndiek, Bowman, Brown, Buscher, Butler, Campbell Carilli, Carter, Castelnovo, Challis, Chalut, Chaudhri, Chin, Ciccarelli, Cicuta, Cole, Cooper, Cowburn, Credgington, Cross, Croze, Deschler, Donald, Duffett-Smith, Dutton, Eiser, Ellis, Euser, Field, Flynn, Ford, Friend, Gibson, Green, Greenham, Gripaios, Grosche, Guck, Gull, Haniff, Heavens-Ward, Heine, Hine, Hobson, Hope-Coles, Howie, Hughes, Irvine, Jardine, Jenkins, Jones, Josephson, Keyser, Khmeinitskii, King, Kotlyar, Lamacraft, Lasenby, Lester, Longair, Lonzarich, Maiolino, Marshall, Martin, Mitov, Morris, Mortimer, Moller, Needs, Norman, Nunnenkamp, Padman,Parker, Patel, Payne, Pepper, Phillips, Pramauro, Queloz, Rao, Richer, Riley, Ritchie, Sargent, Saunders, Saxena, Schneider, Scott, Scrivener, Sebastian, Simmons, Simons, Sirringhaus, Smith, Sutherland, Taylor, Teichmann, Terentjev, Thomson, Verrechia, Walker, Ward, Warner, Weale, Webber, Whyles, Withington.

Cambridge Math Dept

Alan Baker
Bela Bollobas
Darwin Smith